Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Edith visits me at work.
3.2k words
4.52
10.7k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Milked by my Fiancée's Mother CH. 5

My assistant Kelly knocked on my door jam, "Boss, You have a visitor!"

I looked up from my computer.

"Visitor?"

"I'm not expecting anyone, who is it?"

"She says she's your soon to be Mother-in-Law!"

"Shall I tell her you're busy?"

It's Edith, Andria's mother. I knew today was to be an "A" milking day, which means I am to visit Edith after work to have my cock milked, but it's only nine AM! I was puzzled as to why she was here. But then reality surged over me, Edith is not someone I should keep waiting. I hastily replied,

"Please, show her in!"

But it was too late, Edith had already pushed her way past Kelly and into my office.

I made a feeble attempt to stand and greet her, but just like my other milking days, Andria had put something extra in my 'vitamin' regiment and subsequently my cock was rock hard and I was doing all I could to not to jack myself raw. The supplements have put me in the male version of being in heat. I was horny as hell and desperately needed relief.

I had learned to wear my work apron on milking days, but it was a feeble attempt to hide the large bulge I was sporting in my groin.

"Good to see you Edith, I trust you met Kelly!"

Edith just turned to Kelly,

"You'll have to hold his calls, we have some things to discuss!"

Kelly turned to leave but Edith gently grabbed her arm,

"Hon, you wouldn't have an egg timer I can borrow would you?"

"I'll be right back," said Kelly always eager to please.

In less than a minute Kelly returned with the timer. Edith tested the dial and it made its distinctive 'ding' showing that it worked.

"Thanks, this will do!"

Kelly turned and left, it was totally like her not to question as to why Edith made such a request.

"Please Edith, have a seat," I said with a slight tremble in my voice.

Whatever the reason why Edith had chosen to visit me, I knew I wasn't going to like it.

Instead of sitting in the chair across from my desk, she just stared at me.

"We don't stand anymore when we greet a lady!!"

I did my best to stand, but it was difficult in the rock-solid state my cock was in.

"O-o-o-o, someone's drugs have really taken effect," said Edith, her eyes fixed on the protrusion in my pants under my apron.

She was right, my engorged cock was ripe for the taking and I almost came right then and there.

"Ashley told me how you two broke the rules, she even told me that she may be in love with you!"

I gulped hard, trying my best not to show in the least that I was starting to feel the same about Ashley.

Just then, Edith chuckled a little,

"Don't worry Baker-Boy, Ashley thinks she's in love with everybody. Besides, a new cock always has that effect on our younger lady family members!"

"I suppose you are wondering why I'm here aren't you, I know that stiffy you're sporting certainly is!"

After several moments she moved over to me and moved my apron aside to check my crotch for pre-come.

"I knew it, you just came a little, didn't you!"

"Caaan, I-I-I, ask why you are here," I stammered, still trying not to fully ejaculate in my pants.

"You really are a slow learner aren't you, I'm here to milk you!!!"

"I-I-I, thought that wasn't until tonight!"

"Well, that has been changed, I got a call from my Cousin Wendy and she needs me to milk her new husband tonight while she's out of town. She told me that he can't be trusted not to take matters into his own hands, so I'm going there right after I'm done here."

"This way I can also test how you are with surprise visits at work. If I let you marry Andria, visits like this by women in our family will not be all that uncommon. It's what being a male in a free-use society will be all about!"

At that point I should have sucked it up and protested, but I knew that it wouldn't go well. Edith has made it clear that she is always in control. Obviously she didn't care if one of my employees could walk in on us at any minute.

I came to the realization that Andria had known that her mother intended to milk me at work today. She knew that presently we were very short staffed and Kelly and one other employee would be the only ones in the bakery today.

At least, with the early milking, I'll be able to help out on the floor afterwards without dealing with a stiffy and blue ball syndrome all day.

She commanded, with a strong scrutiny at my crotch, "We are no longer in a public place, so home rules now apply!"

I just stared at her, trying to process what she was saying.

"Wow, I have to spell it out for you, GET THOSE CHLOTHES OFF, and let's get started, I haven't got all fucking day!!!"

I stood and pulled down the shade of the big bay window that overlooked the Bakery floor and Edith went and closed the door, and I assumed that she locked it.

I started fumbling with my zipper and groped miserably trying to undo my pants. My rock hard cock made this simple task almost impossible.

"Here let me help you," Edith announced grabbing the scissors from the pen cup on my desk. The thought of going through the rest of the day with severed pants made me try even harder to undo things, I finally just pulled them down and off.

I just stood there pant-less, my cock standing perpendicular from my groin.

"SHIRT TOO, lord you are clueless!!"

Soon I was standing naked in my office, my purple headed soldier bobbing aimlessly from my groin.

"SIT!!!"

"Arch your Back!!"

I sat in the leather chair and did my best to slide my bare ass forward to put a curve in my back.

Edith then reached over and took my balls in her hand and gave them a long tight squeeze.

"There we go!!" She exclaimed, "You really have it bad, don't you!!!"

I looked down at my cock and it was still hard like a rock, usually when a males balls are squeezed like that they quickly lose their erection, not me and not today though.

My prospective mother-in-law grabbed a large briefcase from next to the door that I hadn't noticed before, then she started spitting on my erection, covering it with her saliva.

She opened the case and started rummaging through all the items that were there, in the corner of my eye I could tell it contained a vast array of sex toys.

Finally she found what she was looking for and returned to me.

She took my raging boner in her hands and started affixing a specially designed condom over my pulsating shaft.

"Ashley lent me a few of these, she said they worked well during her session with you!"

That word registered in my brain, sex is now was being called a 'Session'!!

Before I knew it, Edith shed her slacks and jumped into my lap impaling herself on massive boner. Without missing a beat, she started humping me, her strong vagina muscles gripping tightly on my vigorous manhood.

As she fucked me, she started her attack on my mouth, our tongues tangled in hot steamy chaos. Her pussy was amazingly tight for a women her age, we clicked as if our genitals were made for each other.

I let out a muffled moan and shot my load deep into Edith's tunnel. My eruption was so massive that I started to worry about rupturing the capture bladder.

Edith didn't seem to care, she kept humping me with everything she had. She knew that right after climax further manipulations of a man's deflating penis is more torturous than erotic.

I started gasping for breath and after several moments, Edith decided to stop and dismounted me. She painfully removed the condom from my shrinking man-teat. She rummaged again through the briefcase and produced a Styrofoam box and a scissors. As she took a bottle out and I could tell the box contained dry-ice to preserve the bounty of seed that she expects to collect from me.

She cut the top of the bladder, inverted it, and kneaded the slimy contents into the sample bottle. She screwed on the cover and put the bottle back in the box.

She took my hand and pulled me from the chair.

I heard the sound of the egg timer being wound and set.

"Now, Baker-Boy, you have five minutes to get hard again, and in the meantime, I've got a juicy pussy that needs some attention."

She sat in my chair and scooted forward.

"Now get that tongue over here and get busy!!"

I started lapping her swollen pussy lips, the persistent clicking of the timer was ringing in my ears.

Suddenly Edith stopped me and pushed me away, I laid on my back puzzled until I opened my eyes, my office lights were too bright, then the light was gone as Edith flipped the switch, putting us into partial darkness.

"There, that's better, now get that tongue back over here Baker Boy!"

I crawled to her crotch and planted my tongue deeply into her pussy.

Edith was really enjoying the power she had over the males in her family, for me, I was actually starting to enjoy it myself. I couldn't believe how drastically my life had changed, some may just call it my sex life, but it went much farther than that. In the past couple of weeks I had been intimate with Andria, her mother, her two aunts, and her younger sister.

As I continued working on Edith's clit, I could feel my cock hardening again, I'm not sure if it was the drugs Andria was giving me, or just the obscene idea of the lifestyle I was entering, but either way, something deep inside me was coming to life.

My thoughts were interrupted by Edith's juices spewing out over my face as she had a powerful orgasm.

I quickly lapped up all her sweet nectar, then the timer went off.

"Stand up and wrap your hands around the back of your head and arch your back."

It was the standard presentation pose.

Edith went back to the suitcase and put on latex gloves and took out a capture beaker.

She came back to me and spit on my cock again. I closed my eyes as she started massaging my cock while fondling my balls. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load into the awaiting cup. Good thing she had the cup slightly inverted because the long ropes of cum shot out and would have easily over-shot the beaker.

Then she started the timer again.

"I'll set it this time for seven minutes, now get that tongue back over here!!!"

She grabbed my head with her forceful hands, pulling slightly on my hair. I searched for that sweet spot in her pussy and her deep moans let me know when I found it, then I continued to exploit it.

I had lost all track of time as Edith alternated between having me service her and her milking my cock. My ejaculations were getting harder to come by so she broke out a vibrator and started working it up and down my shaft. The buzzing sound was resonating in my ears.

I felt another climax coming on so I closed my eyes and braced myself for the cords of cum I was about to shoot.

Then suddenly the lights came back on, I was jolted back to reality and I opened my eyes. To my horror, there was my assistant Kelly, her mouth open, her face white as a sheet!!

I brought my hands down to my groin in a meager attempt to cover myself.

My assistant seemed stunned at the sight before her. Here was her boss, stark naked, and being milked by his bare-assed future mother-in-law.

Edith didn't seem too shocked, clearly this type of thing has happened before, and it was almost like she expected it.

Edith slipped back on her pants and I started doing the same, but she slapped my hands away.

"We aren't through yet," she said kneading my balls, I think you have a couple more ejaculations for me yet!"

Then she started the timer.

Kelly just stood there with her mouth open, her eyes were drifting up and down my naked body. Her gaze finally fixing on my hard cock and following the drips of pre-cum down as they made a small dark spot on the carpet.

Then finally she calmed herself enough to speak.

"I-I-I, didn't see your lights so I thought you'd left. Then I heard that buzzing sound and thought it was an alarm or something."

"I tried the door knob, and it wasn't locked, so I-I-I..."

Edith cut her off,

"Kelly is it, hey, how about we give Ben here a chance to catch his thoughts while you give me a tour!"

With that Edith put fifteen minutes on the timer and took it with her as she led my stunned assistant out of my office.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do, then the door opened again.

Edith walked back into my office followed closely by Kelly.

Edith took something out of her briefcase.

"We can't have any modesty by you getting dressed or have you jacking off while we are out, so give me your wrists!!"

I hesitated, just standing there dumfounded.

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR WRISTS!!"

I knew I shouldn't piss her off so I put my hands over my head and she put a cuff on my right wrist and pushed me back toward a coat rack. She fed the chain between the cuffs through an eyebolt on top of the pole, then cuffed my left wrist. I was left fully exposed with my hands cuffed just behind my head.

Then she and Kelly left for their tour.

All I could do was stand there in all my naked shame and embarrassment, without any way to cover myself. I started to wonder what would happen now between Kelly and I and how that would affect our working relationship. The horror was that Edith had opened things up for a huge sexual harassment suit against me filed by Kelly if she so wished.

Then I looked down and saw that my cock was still rock hard, how could that be?

As I hung there fully exposed and aroused, my balls ached from being edged by Edith and my ejaculation being interrupted by Kelly. I so wanted to grab my cock and get relief, but obviously Edith knew that which explains why she came back and cuffed me. I was hung there in shear agony.

It was about fifteen minutes later when Kelly and Edith came back. I actually heard the timer ding before I heard them outside the door. They seemed to be giggling like a couple of school girls.

Edith came in and took the vibrator and knelt before me. Desperate for release by that time, I arched my back moving my solid cock as close to her hands as my bounds would allow.

"Oh, someone's ready to spill another load, you poor thing, you won't mind an audience would you?"

It was a rhetorical question.

I glanced up and my jaw dropped, instead of closing the door behind her, Edith left it open, then Kelly came in, shut the door and moved a chair so she'd have a good view of my milking.

"Oh, we may have an honorary member to our family," announced Edith, "I explained everything to Kelly and she seems very interested and asked if she could watch!!"

"You don't mind do you," Edith said with a laugh while looking at my red face.

Then the buzzing started and Edith resumed my milking. The shock of having my twenty six year old assistant watching me getting milked by an older women was over shadowed by just how horny I was, I was panting and praying for a quick release.

I started humping against her touch as I was getting close to climax, another powerful release was imminent!

"Kelly, I'll need your help, grab that beaker and hold it in front of his pecker would you, he's about to explode!"

Kelly eagerly grabbed the vessel and moved it in place.

As if on cue I shot my load, Kelly was making sure she caught everything. She was licking her lips, evidently enjoying seeing her boss in such a vulnerable position. Then to make things worse, as Edith was pouring the beaker into the storage bottle, Kelly had a request.

"I've never tasted sperm, can I have the beaker once it's drained, and lick what's left?"

Edith just nodded as she voided as many drops she could, then she handed the beaker to Kelly. The timer was started again and Kelly ran her fingers in the glass container and licked as much of my seed as she could, savoring it in her mouth.

"So, you are collecting a full liter of this before you give him permission to merry Andria," Kelly asked with my sperm still coating her tongue.

"Now you get it, consuming a male's seed is the ultimate signal of female dominance and control," Said Edith, proudly.

The timer ticked on as Edith and Kelly made small talk, seemingly ignoring me as I hung there, my flaccid cock slowly starting to come back to life again.

I tried my best not to get hard again, hoping Edith would give up and my horror would end, but my little baker-boy had other ideas. When the timer finally went off, I was rock hard again, the purple head of my cock was begging for release. Then a horrible sound entered my ears.

"Would it be ok if I did this one?" Asked Kelly.

"Be my guest," said Edith as she surrendered the head of my penis to Kelly who hungrily took it in her mouth.

Edith grabbed her hair and held it out of the way as Kelly milked me with her mouth. I prayed that Edith would intervene before I shot my load into my assistant's mouth, but she seemed more interested in savoring my predicament of being sucked off by a subordinate.

I started grunting and humping wildly hoping Edith would take my hint that I was getting very close to spurting my load. Pleading with her with my eyes to take over.

"Let's make sure we catch this last one, we need it if we're going to make our quota!"

Kelly moved her mouth away and I shot my seed into the beaker, to my relief there was only a dribble in the glass vessel, signaling the end of my horror session.

Edith un-cuffed me and her and Kelly left.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers