Milked with Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A farmer spanks, tickles, edges, and breeds his new hucow.
2.3k words
4.51
41.7k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

"This girl's tits are quite supple. How much milk does she produce a day?"

Callie can't help but let a moan slip out from between her plump, pink lips as her nipples get rubbed by a complete stranger. Ever since becoming a hucow, life has been really good. She took the drugs that turned her body into a nutrition machine, her breast milk infused with medicinal properties. Side effects included heightened libido, breast sensitivity and weight gain, specifically in the ass and tits.

She doesn't have to think about finances or anything! Before making the carefully thought-out decision to come to the farm, she was in thousands of dollars of debt from a college degree her parents had pressured her into and was struggling to make ends meet. Now, all she has to worry about is milk quantity and quality.

That is, until getting transferred to a different farm.

Callie's farmer, an old man, had died suddenly of a heart attack in his sleep. She is still grieving his loss, her heart breaking for his family and friends. She pities herself, too; some hucows get abused. What if her new owner isn't as nice?

But oh, is he handsome! One look at him makes her insides feel funny. He has slicked-back black hair, warm brown eyes, and sun-kissed tan skin. He's tall and muscular, probably in his mid-twenties, a few years older than Callie.

She had been spacing out for most of the conversation, watching the dandelions and grass bend in the wind on this blustery autumn day. She comes back to earth, though, when the man says, "I'll take good care of her, Ms. McDonald," and writes her a check as Callie pulls her low cut top back on. She never wears a bra anymore, her breasts too big for the ones she used to wear, anyway. He takes her pink leash in his large hand.

He leads her to the door of a big red barn where multiple women's voices can be heard moaning out in pleasure. "Welcome to your new home, Callie. I hope you like it."

"Thank you."

"We're going to see what method helps your milk output, creating the creamiest, healthiest milk. With some girls, they produce best when in pain," he explains. "Others, when edged or tickled. Are you okay with trying out these techniques?"

Callie blushes scarlet. "Um..."

"You don't have to decide right now. Can I give you a head pat?"

She bites her lip and nods, blonde bangs bouncing as she does.

"Good girl," he says, and pets her hair. She feels like she's died and gone to Heaven! A farmer who cares about what she thinks who's good looking? Hubba hubba!

"I think you'll like it here. And if you ever need anything, just let me know. Are you ready for the tour?"

"Yes, Sir," she says politely, and follows behind him into the unknown, nervous but excited with butterflies in her belly.

2

"I'm Joshua Hayes, by the way," he says.

He's fed her a hearty breakfast in the barn's kitchen, which has a bouquet of flowers at the center of the round wooden table. She can still hear the moans of the other girls, there must be half a dozen at least. All the sounds stir together to create a horny symphony.

"Now, I've put a drug in the dessert, but wanted to tell you before you ate it. It should help your milk output."

Callie sticks her spoon into the chocolate ice cream sundae, then into her mouth. The sugary sweetness melts on her tongue as she eats, and soon her body feels warm all over.

"Okay Mr. Hayes, I'll do it."

A wide grin spreads out across his beautiful face, and she's happy to see him so glad. "That a girl. Now, let's get you hooked up to the milking machine and get started."

He reaches over and wipes a bit of chocolate away from Callie's bottom lip, then licks his thumb. "Come with me, sweetheart." They end up in a little room with a potted plant in the corner with a machine across from it. Callie recognizes it as a Milkatron 3000.

Farmer Hayes sits on the stool by the machine. "Let me hook you up, pretty thing."

She pulls off her top and the suction cup tubes are placed on her nipples.

"Now, lay across my lap with your ass up."

Callie's heart beats excitedly as her long blonde hair falls past her cheekbones, touching the floor. He lifts up her skirt and his hand slips under her panties. "Can I take these off and begin your spanking?"

"Yes sir."

"You can call me daddy."

Callie hopes he doesn't see any wetness in her white panties. "Yes, daddy. Thank you so much for asking," she says in a small voice.

Farmer Hayes chuckles and pulls her underwear off. "My my, is someone feeling a bit wet down there?"

Callie's face burns. "Sorry daddy," she says, wiggling her butt at him. "I just can't help it..."

He pulls out a remote and presses a button, and the machine whirrs to life. Callie moans obscenely as the first smack falls onto her bubble butt which bounces with each harsh slap. Farmer Hayes shows her no mercy but Callie never asks him to stop. Before coming to the farm, she discovered she was a masochist with her college sweetheart.

Once she's sure her bottom is cherry red (and it's sore in a special kind of way,) her tits start tingling. "I'm gonna-!!!" Callie's eyes roll back as milk sprays into the machine. It feels like her tits are cumming!!! She lets out a loud moo, pussy feeling painfully empty.

When it's over, he takes something out of his jacket pocket that she can't see and hears a pop. A coolness spreads across her ass as he massages the aching pink skin.

"You did such a good job for daddy," he croons.

If this is what the spanking is like, she can't imagine what is next for her!

3

Farmer Hayes takes the bottle at the bottom of the machine then leads her to a new area. They enter a room where a girl is having her feet tickled with an open gag in her mouth. She has two brown braids, a freckled face and small tits that are spilling milk into the tubes attached to her nipples. Her feet and tummy are getting rubbed by some kind of brush as she cackles and drools, eyes rolled up up in her head as a dildo plunges in and out of her cunt.

"This is a tickling machine," he explains. "Emily needs a combination of both tickling and getting fucked in her pussy to make as much as possible." He hits a switch and Emily's laughter dies down. He takes out the gag, then kisses her on the mouth. She moans into the kiss and gets up off the dildo which is covered in pussy juice and cream, white and thick.

Emily shoots a dirty look, puts her dress back on and leaves.

"Sorry about her. Are you ready, sweetheart?" He adjusts the machine so the chair is reclined. "I'm thinking we tickle your fat ass to start."

Callie is disappointed. She had been hoping to ride the dildo. "Okay daddy, whatever you think is best."

He buckles her hands and ankles down to the table where she lays on her stomach, then adjusts the machine so the brushes are at her butt.

"Do you agree to be gagged? That way, you can't ask me to stop and you'll get as much Tickle Milk as possible."

Callie thinks about it for a moment. The idea of being tickled even past her limits is a hot idea. "Okay, daddy."

He gives her a bright smile then sticks a fresh gag in her mouth. Then, the brushes are turned on, and Callie's body shakes as she howls with laughter.

Turn it off!!! Get me out of here! It's too much! she tries to scream, but what only comes out are garbled cries.

Farmer Hayes pets her head. "Such a good girl, agreeing to be tickled to oblivion~" he croons as she laughs helplessly. Her ass trembles, her asshole clenching and releasing and trying to wiggle away to no avail. Farmer Hayes he tubes on her nipples and the sucking begins. She feels like her tits will cum again and it's all so much, an overwhelming feeling in her ticklish ass.

"I'd love to stick a finger up your tight little hole," he says with a sigh. "Maybe my fat cock. Would you like that? My thick dick up your virgin ass?"

Yes!!! she tries to say, spit running down her chin. I'll take anything you'll give me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

When it's all done and her boobs have cum, Callie has made much more milk than before.

"Interesting... now let's try edging your pussy next."

4

The next room has a similar table with straps like before with a little table beside it. When Farmer Hayes opens the drawer, she sees two dildos and butt plugs of different sizes inside. He starts a timer that begins to count down from 59:59 minutes.

"Get on the table and prepare yourself, sweetheart. I'm going to edge you until you're begging I put something in you. Tell me when you're close."

"O-okay, daddy. Whatever you say." Callie gets on the table and is strapped down with her thick thighs spread open. The vibrator starts, and as soon as it touches her bare, hairless pussy she's moaning.

The nice vibrations quickly become torturous. After what feels like forever, she starts to debate begging. When he starts petting circles into her tummy and praising her, telling her she's doing good and she's a good girl, the best girl he's ever had, she swallows her pride and asks.

"Ah~ Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"C-can I... Is it time yet?"

He chuckles, a deep, sexy sound. "You still have forty minutes, kitten. Do you want to cum that badly?"

"Y-yes! I know you have dildos. Could you...?"

"I will at the ten minute mark. We don't want you having an accident and squirting everywhere before we start the milking, now do we?"

Time passes like molasses, slow and painfully sweet as the cooing from Farmer Hayes, belly rubs and vibrations right on her clit have her brain dripping from her pussy. By the end of it, tears are running down her cheeks. She's always been a crybaby during sex, and despite her being sensitive about shedding tears during intimacy, she feels no shame under Farmer Hayes' watchful gaze and begins to beg in earnest.

"Plea-ah, ah, ahh, pl-ooooooh, can I! Oh, God, oh fuck, close-"

He pulls away the wand, causing her to sob. "Daddy! Daddy, no!"

After what seems like an eternity in this cycle of denial, he acquiesces, taking out a fat dildo and stuffing it in her wet cunt. She groans, feeling deliciously stuffed full but wishes it was the warm cock of Farmer Hayes instead.

He places the tubes on her nipples and then the machine begins to pull it. Her nipples get that familiar feeling they're about to squirt and she pants, eyes rolling back as they erupt like pink volcanoes.

Once she's done, Farmer Hayes says, "Squirt for me," and begins pumping the toy in and out of her while vibrating her clit and that's it, she's gone. She sprays everywhere with a shout, garbled nonsense flying from her mouth that's not even words.

When it's all over, she's fighting to breathe. "Thank...you..."

"There's one more method we need to try." He unstraps her from the table, rubbing and kissing the places where she had been buckled down. "Are you ready to take my cock?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Let's go into my house. I'll bring a bucket and milk you by hand, there."

And with that, he leads her from the barn into his home.

5

Farmer Hayes' house is full of flowers. Orchids, roses, blue hydrangeas and sunflowers fill the vases lining the windowsill, table and, in his bedroom, on his desk and nightstand. He also has a light blue comforter, gold pillows, beige wallpaper and a fat orange cat sitting on top of an adjustable rolling chair.

"You are by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen," he tells her, caressing her cheek. "Can I have you tonight?"

"Yes," says Callie with great enthusiasm. She wanted--no, needed Farmer Hayes' cock in her cunt.

"Yes, daddy," she whispers.

He shoves her roughly onto the bed and she gasps as he yanks off her skirt, then shivers with confusion as he delicately slides off her panties and top. It seems he is in between gentleness and extreme passion, struggling to find a middle ground.

Farmer Hayes' stuffs his fingers up her pussy and brushes against her g-spot, getting her moaning and drooling into a nearby pillow as the embarrassing squish squish squish of her cunt rings in her ears.

"Ready for my dick, baby girl?"

"P-please, daddy!"

"I forgot the bucket," he says, and comes back with the metal container. "Milk yourself while I focus on fucking your brains out," he orders.

After that he sits her on his fat cock and her brain practically turns to mush as she pants and takes his dick in her tight pussy, stretching her open so deliciously her eyes roll back into her head.

"Daddy, ah, daddy," she whines, and his thrusts pick up the pace as she yanks at her own nipples.

"Can I cum in your cunt, kitten? Knock you up nice and good?"

"PLEASE!" she shrieks, and that's all he needs to know before his wet, warm seed floods her womb right as her tits start shooting milk and her cunt squeezes down, spraying pussy juice everywhere as she groans loudly.

Callie suddenly feels exhausted, unconsciousness creeping up on her slowly as her eyelids start to fall shut... Her last thought is to wonder what other pleasure the rest of her time on the farm will bring.