Becoming Daddy's Pregnant Whore

Story Info
Emily meets her new Daddy and gets bred.
2.2k words
4.23
203.9k
269
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily tended to keep to herself most of the time. Despite being in her early twenties, she'd never had any close friends, let alone a boyfriend. She rented a small studio downtown, commuted to and from her quiet office job on the train, and stuck to her local bookstore for fun. Sure, men ogled her now and then, nothing she wore seemed to keep her chest from getting male attention, but that's just what happens when you have a pair of tits that would make a porn star jealous. She wasn't model thin, with a little pudge on her stomach and an ass that made her self-conscious when sitting next to others on the train. She tended to wear baggy, oversized clothes, keep a pair of noise-cancelling headphones firmly on her head, and learnt to avoid the drooling stares.

She first noticed him looking at her on her way home one night. He was handsome, salt and pepper hair that matched his thick beard, small glasses. He was unassuming, someone's father or possibly even grandfather, but seemed to only be around twice her age. Kindly eyes and a warm smile, they had been catching the same train for about a month. Emily had only noticed him in the past week, as he made a habit of sitting near the door, where she would glance occasionally at every stop. The sight of him made her relax a little. He would give her a quick smile, a little warm gesture as if to say "hey, train-buddy!" And that was it. He would leave the stop before her, usually carrying a brown leather briefcase and some sort of book. She assumed he was some sort of professor, as it was a college town after all, and he dressed the part, slacks and a demure sweater, collar peeking over top.

Tonight, he had made his way next to her, as she had sat second from the door. Emily tried to keep her gaze averted, focus on her new book, but couldn't any longer as he tapped on the page. She pulled one side of her headphones off of her ear just quick enough to hear "...reading that too. Are you enjoying it so far?"

Emily blushed, and stammered. "P-pardon?" Her eyes met his for just a moment, and she blushed deeper.

He chuckled, and said again in his deep tone, "I'm reading that one too. Are you enjoying it so far?"

She took a quick breath, slightly pleased to be talking about books. "Oh, yes. I'm only at the beginning."

"Don't be modest." He put a hand on the page, tilting it towards him. "You're halfway through."

The train car had filled up by this point, a thick crush of people standing. Emily felt swallowed, like everything had stopped, the world just him and her. Someone's legs were touching her knees, and he had to lean in closer to her ear for her to hear him.

"There's a great bookstore close to here. One of my favourites. Would you like me to show you?"

Emily, almost dazed, just nodded. His hand had brushed hers when he rescinded it, and just from the brief touch, she could tell his clothes betrayed his true, strong physique. He grinned, and she felt like a wolf's prey, a child again, as he stroked a lock of hair behind her ear.

It wasn't long before they were out on the cold, dark streets. He took her hand to guide her, much bigger than her own, and she blankly let him lead her through an alley. They were several blocks away from her apartment, in an unfamiliar area, and Emily was starting to feel nervous. That was, until he looked back at her, with that warm, paternal smile, and came to a stop outside a bookstore window. He gestured for her to look, and she took a slight step, glancing at him, almost for permission. He nodded, and she stepped closer.

Emily rubbed her eyes, peering closely behind the glass. It indeed looked like a wonderful selection of second-hand books, but, as the store was closed, there was no way to peruse its wares. She had almost forgotten him beside her, until he leaned in, hand on the small of her back, making her jump.

"I've been watching you, coming and going on that train. You read a different book almost every day." His breath was hot on her cheek. Emily shivered. "Such a smart young woman. Perfect. That'll make breaking you all the more fun."

The words had barely left his mouth, let alone registered in her brain, before his hand was around her throat. Emily gasped, blinking rapidly, and began to kick her legs in protest, but he just pressed himself against her like she wasn't even there. He smiled down at her, watching with pleasure as her kicks became limp, and, with his other hand, pushed open the door beside the store, guiding her into it. His hand was still around her throat.

Emily couldn't protest, struggling for breath, only registering the hand leaving as she was thrown back, down onto the floor beside a bed, her once kind captor sinking into a chair to face her. She couldn't even scream, as her whimpers came out in little pained gasps.

He laughed again, and began to loosen his tie. "So obedient already. Daddy might just keep you."

At the word daddy, Emily suddenly felt a warmth between her legs. She shook her head. No, that can't be what she thought it was. This can't be turning her on.

"Strip, whore." He drawled, almost lazily.

Another rush went between her legs, and, almost automatically, she began to unbutton her shirt. As she pulled it off, she registered the feeling of cold metal against her shoulders, and her bra straps were cut, leaving her boobs to dangle free. When had he crossed the room?

He knelt, grabbing one roughly in his hand, and came back up to a standing position, not letting her go. She squealed, scrambling to get to her feet as he tugged on her chest. He ignored her cries, and began to roughly fondle her, not even both of his big hands enough for one breast. As he worked, he growled out another order.

"I said, strip."

Emily's hands quickly went to her waistband, undoing her belt and pants, shimmying them to the ground. She paused at her panties, and Daddy, no, he, grabbed her throat again. That was all she needed to drop them too, and he let go, standing back to admire the crumpled whore on her knees. She looked up at him, terrified, as he without a word, unzipped his pants to pull out the biggest cock she had ever seen. Granted, she hadn't seen any cocks at all, but this one was almost freakish. It throbbed, leaking pre, as he grabbed a fistful of her hair to pull her mouth onto it.

Emily had to open to avoid getting slapped with it, the cockhead invading her mouth. He groaned, and a jet of pre hit the back of her throat. There was no doubt, her pussy was wet now. She blinked back tears as she wrestled with her thoughts. Why was this making her so horny? She was being assaulted! No, stop it-

He thrust forward, clearly sick of her hesitation, and his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. "Come on you fucking slut. Suck Daddy's cock. Open wide. This thing's going down your throat whether you like it or not."

She couldn't take it anymore. Emily moaned around his fat cock, her vision doubling as the cock cut off her airway. Daddy chuckled in approval, and began to use her hair like a handle, fucking his new whore's mouth. She drooled and moaned, trying to use her hands to get more of his fat cock into her mouth. His pre tasted incredible. She wanted his cock down his throat. In the battle for oxygen, Daddy won, sliding his fat cock down her throat, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Oh, that's a good cum whore. I haven't even fucked you yet and you're already broken. Look at how your throat bulges around Daddy's thick cock. Swallow it, whore. You're just a set of holes for Daddy now."

The whore flailed, and he pulled his cock out, kindly letting her breathe. He let go of her hair, and she slumped to the floor, moaning, drooling onto herself. One hand immediately went to her pussy, just as it did most nights, and Daddy tutted, kicking her hand away. "Only good whores get to touch themselves. Look at your wet fucking pussy, you pathetic whore. You're just begging for it." She moaned again, lunging forward to cling to his legs. He pushed her away. "Such a hungry fucking cow. Beg for Daddy's cock."

She could barely think anymore, her thoughts clouded by cock, and Daddy, and Daddy's cock, how good it felt in her throat, how wet she was, and she found herself babbling. "Please Daddy, please fuck me. Please Daddy I'm so wet please just fuck me. Please. Please I need your cock again, fuck me please, fuck, fuck, please god I need your cock, please..." Daddy's whore moaned into the floor, her words trailing off.

He stood there, just looking at his new cocksleeve for a moment as he stroked his dick. Such a perfect hole he'd found to breed. She kept moaning, on her hands and knees, whimpering, "cock...Daddy...Daddy's cock..." before he finally put her out of her misery.

"Get on the bed and show me your needy pussy."

She eagerly complied, crawling up onto the bed, rolling over to face him. She was quickly met with a sharp slap. "On all fours, you dumb fucking slut. You're going to be bred like a little fucking cow, so you're going to be fucked like one."

The whore moaned, drooling, mindless, and rolled over, arching her back as she got on her knees, her huge tits dangling. She could hear him behind her, stepping up, and she moaned louder, ready. A hand grabbed her tit, the other the back of her neck, shoving her face down into the bedsheets. "You're going to make such a good cow. These fucking udders are going to get bigger. This," his hand moved to her stomach, grabbing it roughly. "Is going to swell with babies, over, and over, and over. Your hips are going to swell, your ass," He spanked it. "Is going to grow, you're going to be kept fat, and fucked, and pregnant. I would ask you if you like that idea, but whore don't get opinions." He leaned down to growl into her ear. "You're Daddy's breeding holes now. My property. My cumdump. My whore."

And with that, he shoved his cock into her wet, needy pussy, as she screamed in orgasm. He fucked her roughly, hands on her hips, her tits swinging, her moans constant as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her. Daddy's hole. Daddy's cow. Daddy's whore. Every name played over and over in her mind, drooling with lust and need. 'I'm going to be bred like this forever. Daddy's breeding me. I'm going to be such a good cow for my Daddy.' She thought.

His every growl and groan made her pussy clench, his cock so big it felt like it was stuffing her. "Such a good fucking cumhole," he snarled. "Once you're bred, Daddy's going to loan you out. You're going to spend the rest of your life being fucked in every single hole 24/7. I'm going to brand you, collar you, tie you up. Feed you nothing but cum until your stomach sloshes and you still crave more, you fucking whore." On these last three words, he thrust extra hard, the whore being shoved further into the bed with every thrust. She came again, it rolling over her as the pleasure never stopped, screaming into the bedsheets. This is what she needed. To be used. To be dominated, bred. She was going to make such a perfect cow whore.

"Daddy's going to enjoy seeing you grow. So big with Daddy's babies. I wonder how many you can carry, you slut. I'm going to make you bedbound with babies, just a moaning, pregnant whore, stuck in bed as men fuck you, cum in you, cum on you, drink your milk and fill you more. Such a good cow. A good whore. Take my fucking babies you cumdump." With that, he came, filling her wet pussy. She passed out as she came a final time, slumping into the bed. He fucked her a few seconds longer, making sure his cum was truly as deep as it could be in her needy hole, and stepped back. She kept moaning, dumb little sounds as she drooled into his sheets. Daddy smiled at his new whore, opening a box next to his desk, where he retrieved his biggest plug. His cow woke up with a loud moan as he shoved it deep inside her pussy, not needing any lube. He leaned over her, gently stroking the hair out of her face, and whispered. "Don't want any of that cum going to waste." His whore smiled up at her new Daddy.