Milking a Trip to Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear, I don't think anyone has ever taken me from feeling so absolutely wretched to feeling absolutely amazing so thoroughly." She stopped and looked up into my eyes again. "Thank you so very much, Jay." And then she lifted her head and kissed me on the mouth. It wasn't a kiss of outright passion, but it wasn't a quick peck either. As she kissed me, her body pressed harder against me and I could feel her along the length of my rigid cock beneath my now soaked boxers. It was obvious she felt it too. After just a second, I felt her lips open slightly and her tongue teasingly probed into my mouth while her hand slipped between us and under the band of my boxers. Her fingers grasped my rod and I felt like a kid again, about to shoot his load at the slightest touch. Her fingers lightly squeezed me again and again, with pulses that seemed to match my heart beat.

"Gwen, if you don't stop doing that, I think we're going to cross one of those lines we mentioned before."

"Is that so? Which line was that again? Was it this one?" And she moved her fingers to run lightly up and down along the underside of my dick. "Or was it this one?" And with that, she dropped down to her knees and in the same motion, pulled down my boxers and wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked the head of my cock. She pulled back again. "Oh, you must have meant this one." She returned her gorgeous mouth to my rod and in one motion, swallowed my cock to the root. She held herself there for a moment and then backed up and did it again.

Now, as a married man of many years, a blow-job is regarded as a rare and exotic gift. And this was one of the finest gifts I'd ever received. She pulled her mouth off my dick again and with one hand reached down into her panties and started to rub her clit. "Jay, I want you to use me. I want you to fuck my face until you cum. Can you do that for me?" Never one to disappoint a pretty lady, I obliged. I placed my hands on either side of her face and started thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. After just a couple time of my cock hitting the back of her throat, she pushed forward slightly until my dick was lodged in her throat and her one free hand grabbed my ass and pulled me further forward. I made shallower thrusts with the exquisite tightness of her throat pressing on the head of my cock and her lovely soft lips trailing up and down the length of me.

I could lie about my amazing longevity and prowess, but as I said, blow jobs for older, married guys are rare and exotic and it was only a few moments later that I shouted "I'm cumming!" Her hand came up out of her panties and grabbed my other ass cheek and pulled me forward. As jet after jet of cum erupted from my balls, I could feel her swallowing the whole load and her throat muscles milking me for every last drop.

As she pulled her mouth off my cock, her tongue trailed out along the length of my dick, sending delicious tingles through my whole body. She stood up and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed again, seemingly trying to devour as much of each other as we could.

The hot water finally gave out and we both did a little jump as the colder spray hit us. I reached out and turned it off. I opened the shower door and turned back to her. "Gwen, I don't know exactly what this all is or where it will lead, but I don't want it to end. Will you come to bed with me?"

Gwen looked at me, glowing even more than usual and with a twinkle in her eye I hadn't seen before. "Jay, I don't know either, but I don't feel like this is done yet and I definitely don't want it to stop. I guess all new moms start feeling frumpy and you've made me feel more desirable than I can ever remember." She grabbed my hands as she stepped forward and placed them around her breasts. "There. Now I'm literally placing myself in your hands." and laughed. I guided her out of the shower and took one of the fluffy hotel towels and started drying her off. Considering the intimacy we'd already shared, it was a surprise and delight to explore her body more slowly and with care - "drying" and rubbing all the wonderful places I could find.

"Only trouble with this is I keep getting distracted by how amazing you are and having to start over."

"I noticed. I think you've got that spot about three times so far."

"What about this one?"

"Well, if you keep rubbing that one, I'm definitely not going to get any drier."

~~~

After we finished drying off, we moved into my bedroom. I suppose in most stories of this type, we would have fucked like bunnies all night, but we'd both been traveling for a good part of the day, it was almost midnight at this point, and we both needed to be up very early in the morning to help get ready for the conference. Gwen was yawning repeatedly and I could barely keep my eyes open. We laid down next to each other, with my spooning up behind her. She let out a happy sigh as we settled in next to each other.

"Crap!", she exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

"Isn't anyone going to start wondering about these sleeping arrangements?"

I explained what the clerk told me about the room not being added to the system yet, so we wouldn't be listed on the company rooming list as being in the same room, just that we were checked in. Gwen looked relieved and settled back down again. I made a mental note to talk to Victoria the following night to make sure we were in the clear.

"Jay?" Gwen was sleepily whispering at this point.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for tonight. I'm not sure I've ever felt so much care, concern, and well... love from someone before."

"Well, let's just make sure you don't go without that kind of attention again, okay? Goodnight, beautiful."

"G'night, Jay."

And with that we both fell asleep almost instantly. I woke up at one point around 3am, still spooned in behind Gwen and with a raging boner from the wonderful dream I'd just been having. But I was still exhausted so I opted for closing my eyes and trying to chase that dream back down in my head, rather than acting on it.

~~~

The next morning was a bit of a blur and other than a hurried kiss goodbye, Gwen and I had to head off to different duties to prepare for the conference. Around one in the afternoon, I'd managed to finish the work I'd been scheduled for and was thinking about grabbing a bite to eat when I got a text from Gwen.

"Hungry?"

"Famished! What do you feel like?"

"Meet me back at the room and we'll figure something out."

"Brt"

~~~

I unlocked the door to the room and called out, "Gwen?"

"In here," she called from her bedroom.

I walked in to find her lying on top of her bed, in just a bra and panties with her feet propped up on some pillows.

"Tired?", I asked.

"A bit. Linda had me walking all over the hotel delivering materials and setting up signs and stuff. My feet are killing me!"

I sat down next to her and grabbed her bare foot. "Here, let me take care of that." I started massaging her foot, pressing and rubbing the pad of her foot and then gentle but firm sweeps up her instep.

"Oh, that's heavenly."

I switched to the other foot.

"Mmmmmmm..."

After a few more minutes, I asked "Is that better?" She smiled that smile again at me. "Yes. So very much better. I feel almost human again."

"So, you ready to grab something to eat?"

"Oh, I could eat anything right now," she said with just a little note of innuendo in her voice. "But, I have a problem. Because Linda had me running around all morning, I haven't had a chance to pick up a new pump. Can I offer you an appetizer before lunch?" she asked, and reached up and freed her glorious breasts from her bra.

"I am feeling a bit peckish." I said, as I bent down and started sucking.

"Hold on a second. Get naked for me and then come back here." She finished taking her bra off and slid her panties off and laid back down. I quickly stripped and laid down with her. "Please. Now." she said, as she pulled my head down to her breast again. With an armful of beautiful woman, our naked flesh pressed against each other, I proceeded to suck down her sweet nourishment with my fingers lightly tracing patterns on her skin until she quivered to my every touch.

My hand dipped down to her cleft and cupped her sex, putting gentle but insistent pressure on the outside of her slick lips while I dragged a finger up and through her slit. She was soaked, and I dipped my now lubricated finger into her and explored her steamy depths.

"Oh, Jay. Mhmmmm... you better stop that that - we still need to go get something to eat."

"You're absolutely right." I slid down her body and slowly spread her lips with my hand while dipping my tongue down to taste her nectar. After the sweet richness of her milk, the wetness from her pussy was slightly salty and tangy - and delicious. I gently entered her with my finger again, creating gentle pulses from inside as I explored her pussy with my tongue and lips. Her hips started thrusting up to meet my mouth and I focused more on her clit, pressing my lips around it and teasing it with my tongue. Her breathing was coming faster and faster while her hands grasped and tightened around the bed sheets. I slipped a second finger inside her and rotated my tongue around her turgid little button. A flood of liquid filled my mouth as she cried out my name. Once I was sure she was done, I crawled back up beside her and held her as she enjoyed several aftershocks from the orgasm.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Have I told you lately how wonderful you are?" I kissed her and said, "Considering I never get tired of hearing it, even if you did, I'm always happy to hear it again."

There was knock from the outer door in the middle room. Gwen looked slightly spooked. "Who is that?"

"No worries. Just a little surprise. Stay here." I got up and pulled the covers over her and hurriedly put on my pants and shirt, closed the bedroom door behind me, and went to open the front door.

Victoria from the front desk was there. "Room service, Mr. O'Neill. Setting for two. Where would you like me to set it?"

"Oh, they've got you working all over today, don't they? Just over there on the table would be fine." Victoria wheeled in the cart and started placing out the dishes.

"A friend of mine was out today and asked if I could pick up part of her shift. When I saw your name come up, I figured I'd grab the order and bring it by and see how you liked your room. Here you go," she said while handing me the check to sign.

"Thank you. To be honest, it's worked out better than I could possibly have imagined. A real high point of my visit here." I signed the check and left a sizable tip and handed it back to her. "Um...by the way, can I ask you something in confidence?"

"Of course Mr. O'Neill. Like many hotels, we take pride in our discretion and personally, I like to make sure guests... well, special guests, have everything they need."

"You must have some very, very lucky special guests." She smiled as I continued. "The woman I'm sharing this suite with is a little worried about appearances, and was wondering what our current rooming situation might look like on the rooming list our coworkers would be reviewing at the end of the conference."

Victoria didn't outright laugh, but I could see she wanted to. "Oh, I understand Mr. O'Neill. While both rooms in the suite are usually booked together, your room is the one directly associated with the suite number, while the other bedroom is listed in the system as 1747. To anyone looking at the rooming list without knowing the situation with the suite, it would appear that they are completely separate rooms. Your friend needn't worry."

"Thank you. I'll be sure to pass that along and put her mind at rest."

Victoria walked towards the door and I followed. "You can either call down to room service to have them pick up your cart when you're done or you can leave the cart outside the room," she paused and looked more directly at me, "if you wish not to be disturbed." She leaned closer for a minute and inhaled slightly. "Hmm, yes, probably best not to be disturbed. I hope you haven't spoiled your appetite with your earlier snack."

I stammered for a second, realized the smell of Gwen all over my face had given me away, and then just laughed. "Again, I can't thank you enough. And no, I think my appetite is quite healthy - I can eat at almost any time. Maybe you and I could grab a bite some time?" Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

Victoria laughed along with me. "Well, I do admire a man with a healthy appetite. So important in maintaining good stamina, you know. But it's also just as important for a man to know when he's bitten off more than he can chew." She leaned in close again, almost kissing distance, and almost whispered, "You're not like that though, are you Mr. O'Neill?"

"Oh no, not at all. And I think 'Jay' is better than 'Mr. O'Neill' at this point, don't you? My wife enjoys my appetite as well, and sometimes indulges herself, but she keeps me in check. She really enjoys how diverse my tastes are. I think you'd like her."

"It certainly sounds like it. Well, I must be off for now, but again, if you or your roommate" she said with a very specific emphasis, "need anything at all, please just let me know." She kissed me on the cheek and handed me a card. "That's my personal number, just in case it's an emergency or anything." As she walked out the door and it closed behind her, I started thinking I might need to call the wife and ask her to move down to Miami - I was finding the city utterly magical.

~~~

I came back into Gwen's bedroom and announced "Soup's on!"

"What? You had room service coming and didn't even tell me? What would you have done if I'd wanted to go out?"

"Do you want to go out?"

"Well, no."

"Well, that worked out beautifully then, didn't? Besides, I have to admit to being a little greedy and wanted to spend some more time with you without having to worry about being seen together by the folks from the office."

"It was a lovely gesture, thank you. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I'm just not used to anyone else doing things for me."

"Well, I think that's something else you should get used to, isn't?"

~~~

That evening was an informal reception at the beginning of the conference. For staff, attendance was required and Gwen and I made sure to arrive separately. As hard as it was to not keep looking her way, I managed to mingle and talk with a number of other staffers and my friends among the attendees. At one point, Gwen walked by me and a group of attendees and managed to casually brush up against me as she stopped to say hello to a few of them. She smiled at me as she walked on to talk to another group and I swear there was an extra little sway in her walk. She paused for a moment to make sure I was looking and then continued on to the other group.

I looked at my watch. Fifteen minutes left until Gwen and I could make our escape. I took another swig of my beer and while conversationally nodding to an attendee who had managed to corner me and talk my ear off about website improvements he'd like to see, I reflected how hell can sometimes be found right here on Earth.

Time to take the offensive. "Kevin, those are some really great ideas. Can I ask you a favor and have you write out your ideas and email them to me? With as detailed and thorough as your recommendations are, I'm afraid I couldn't possibly remember them adequately enough once I get back to the office." I handed him my card. "Yes, the address is right on there. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, looks like I need another. You need anything? No? Okay, see you soon." I said as I walked away, not even really giving him a chance to answer.

I looked down at my watch. Five more minutes. Oh, how time was dragging on!

"Jay!"

I looked around and my boss was calling out to me while walking towards me at a fast pace. "Jay! Thank goodness I found you."

~~~

Five minutes later, I did find myself having escaped from the ballroom...but not in the way that I wanted. My boss had explained that there was an emergency with the presentation setup in one of the meeting rooms and the hotel's AV staff had already left for the night and there wasn't expected to be time in the morning to troubleshoot the issue. As often happens at work, no one knew what to do, but because I'd handled this sort of thing before, I was stuck with trying to fix it. Which is how I found myself with my sleeves rolled up, crawling on my hands and knees in the middle of a ballroom, trying to trace a cable. Ah, the price of competence.

My phone rang, it was Gwen. "I saw Linda whisk you away. I'm guessing there was trouble somewhere?", she asked. "Yes, you could say that. Problem with the presentation AV setup in the Track 2 ballroom and evidently I'm expected to work some sort of miracle."

"Well, not to add to your burdens, but there's a spot of trouble back here in the room."

I looked at my watch. Damn, I'd already been in here for an hour. "Let me guess... you're getting uncomfortable again?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry. It's not fair to expect you to take care of all my problems. Though I have to say, you do take care of me so very, very well. Any ideas, oh great worker of miracles?"

I paused for a second and thought. We were in downtown Miami, so I was guessing that finding someplace you could purchase a breast pump was not really an option, especially this time of night. I couldn't ask any of our coworkers for help, as they might get curious about the whole rooming arrangement. Hmm... "Gwen, I'm not really sure, but there's someone I can call who might be able to help."

"Really? Oh, that would be wonderful."

"Yeah, let me make a call and see what I can do. You're in our room?"

"Yep! Just waiting for my knight in shining armor to save the day again." she said, with a smile I could hear in her voice.

"If you play your cards right, I'll let you see my lance later."

"Jay, that was terrible. And I'm counting on it."

I promised I'd get done as soon as I could and we said goodbye. I took a business card out of my wallet and dialed the number on it.

"Hey, Victoria? Yes, it's Jay from room 1749. Listen, I have a favor to ask, though it's probably not one of the ones you thought I'd be asking..."

~~~

Another hour later, I'd finished up in the ballroom having fixed the issue and was heading back to my room. Just thinking about it made me sigh in frustration. Always remember: if something is broken and someone says everything was plugged in? That's probably the same person who didn't plug everything in.

I slid my keycard in the slot and opened the door. "Honey, I'm home!"

I heard giggles coming from Gwen's room and then silence. Gwen called out, "We're in here, Jay!"

Opening Gwen's door revealed the site of Gwen and Victoria spread across the bed. Gwen wore nothing but a satisfied smile and Victoria... well, all she had on were some conspicuous milk stains and wet spots.

Victoria was the first to speak, "About time you got here! Here I am slaving away to keep this beautiful woman comfortable and happy, and you're just waltzing in now?" The little speech would have carried a lot more impact if she hadn't been literally laughing so hard she could barely get the words out.

Gwen added, "You know, Jay has this great reputation for solving problems, but it's obvious he's got a problem right now and isn't even aware of it."

Victoria replied, "Really? And what is that?"

"He has entirely too many clothes on. And he's entirely too dirty from crawling around floors playing with his cable."

Victoria added, trying to be serious and failing adorably, "You know, you shouldn't play with your cable too much, Jay. You'll go blind."