Milking a Trip to Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, they both collapsed on each other in a fit of giggles.

"I should turn you two over my knee. But I can only spank one of you at a time, and I don't trust what the other would be up to while I was otherwise occupied."

"See. I told you, for a man he's reasonably intelligent." Gwen told Victoria. "Yes," replied Victoria, "I can see what you mean. Well, I suppose we should be nice to him then. Shall we?"

And with that, they both got up and each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me towards my bathroom, removing my clothes as we walked. As we entered the bathroom, Victoria pulled me towards her and kissed me. I became aware of the softness of her lips... the softness of her hair as my fingers ran through it...the softness of her skin as she pressed herself to me.

Gwen had started the shower, and as she opened the door, Victoria pulled back from the kiss and turned me towards the shower door and gave me a little push.

The next moments were ones I will always treasure. The feel of both women's bodies slickly rubbing against mine. Kissing one while the other found interesting places to nibble and lick. And then they both washed me -- quite thoroughly. Sud-covered hands running all over my body, teasing and promising all at the same time. It became a blur of beautiful soapy breasts pressed against my front and back at the same time, while hands continued their exploration of my body.

"He has a really nice ass, doesn't he?" At this point, they were on either side of me, pinning my arms to my sides with their wet, slick bodies and each running their hands across my front and back. "Hmm...I think I need to evaluate more carefully." And with that, Victoria moved behind me and Gwen moved to my front. I leaned forward as Gwen and I kissed, and I felt Victoria's two hands grab my ass cheeks and started massaging them.

I felt something warm and yielding, but still firm press into my asshole. I realized that Victoria was rimming me. She'd circle her tongue around my hole and then press her tongue inside me in pulses. While Marie had played around like this before, with the combination of an armful of naked Gwen in front of my, this was one of the most amazing sensations I'd ever experienced. My kisses with Gwen grew more and more passionate and her hand encircled my cock.

Gwen pulled away slightly. "Victoria, I don't know what you're doing back there but whatever it is, I don't think I've ever felt a cock this hard before. I think he likes it." She then craned her neck around to look and as she saw Victoria rimming my ass, I felt her shudder and her hand squeeze my cock in response. Gwen looked back at me with pure lust in her eyes, "Would you like me to do that for you too? Or maybe you could do it to me?" I looked back at her, with probably just as much lust in my gaze as she displayed, and answered, "Whatever you want. Whenever you want. Maybe you'd like me to do that to you while Victoria takes care of that delicious pussy of yours?" Gwen shook with the thought of it.

By this time, we'd managed to get Victoria's attention and she looked up at me and saw the look in Gwen's eyes. "Okay you two, I think we need to move this to some place more comfortable for all of us." We turned off the water, exited the shower, and mutually toweled down. Gwen still seemed to be almost in a daze of sexual need and Victoria and I were just about at the same level of excitement.

As we entered the bedroom, Victoria laid down on the bed. "Gwen, do you think you could return the favor from earlier?" "But you're not lactating are you?" "No, not that one, the second one." "Oh, that. I'd love to, but I've never done that before. Can you tell me what you like? I want you to feel as good as you made me feel." "Oh, you can count on it. Just start with what you think you'd like and we'll take it from there."

Gwen crawled on the bed and moved between Victoria's legs. Standing where I was, I swear I could almost see the liquid drip out onto the outer lips of Gwen's pussy as she tentatively bent forward and started licking and kissing Victoria's smooth, waxed pussy. From the sounds Victoria was making and the enthusiasm Gwen was showing, I felt it was safe to assume they were both enjoying themselves tremendously. I was glad for the respite. If those two had kept on as they were, I'd have cum already and my recovery time isn't what it was when I was in my twenties.

Keeping in mind our earlier conversation, I knelt behind Gwen and took that stunning ass in my hands. My wife and I regularly enjoy anal play and anal sex, and I wanted to show Gwen something she likely hadn't experienced before. I bent down and ran the very tip of my tongue up and down the crack of her ass slowly and with great relish and then alternated quick swipes of my tongue across her hole with kisses and nibbles on her delicious, round flesh. Hearing Gwen's happy moans in response (and Victoria's chorus of cries of delight), I focused my tongue around her rosebud, tracing clockwise and counter-clockwise and feeling Gwen push her ass back at me. I changed tactics, and while starting to finger her sopping wet pussy, I started flicking the tip of my tongue quickly across her nether hole. As she cried out my name, she literally squirted, absolutely coating my hand with her juices.

Victoria pushed herself up on her elbows and gave me a look. "Jay, quite distracting Gwen -- I'm so close and whatever you're doing to her back there has completely sidetracked her."

"Here, let me make it up to you." I gently guided Victoria to where her ass was right on the edge of the bed and her legs hanging off and then got Gwen into a sixty-nine position with Victoria. While they were both busy teasing each others' clits with their tongues, I stood up and within sight of Victoria, smeared Gwen's juices from my hand all over my cock. I stepped back to where I'd been and lined my rock-hard rod up with Victoria's sweet depths. Sliding in slowly so I didn't interfere with Gwen's ministrations to Victoria's clit, I started fucking her with an almost languid rhythm.

As Victoria started to ride a steady wave of orgasms, I noticed rivulets of white liquid running down Victoria's thighs - Gwen's breasts were producing a small but seemingly steady stream of milk that was dripping over Victoria's body. I wanted nothing more than to lick the milk from her body and work my way back to the source, but sometimes you have to remember it's not all about you.

At this point Victoria was moving her hips too much for Gwen to continue so she just watched, from an excellent vantage point, as I picked up the pace and started really fucking Victoria hard. Victoria must have gotten distracted too - Gwen had reached one hand down to frig her clit and the other was massaging her breast with her milk running between her fingers. I may live to be a hundred years old, but I don't think I'll ever see anything as sexy as those two women at that moment. Victoria thrust her hips forward and her pussy clenched down on me harder than I've ever felt and she released a scream that I think was not only heard in the next room, but possibly the next hotel across the street. Somehow, I managed not to cum yet. Gwen and I looked at each other and without saying a word, we crawled around so we were each on Victoria's side. Holding her. Stroking her. And then we each started licking the milk that hard fallen on Victoria's skin until we ended up in the same spot, just between her breasts and just started kissing each other - our lips soft with her milk and Victoria's juices.

An alarm started beeping - it seemed to be coming from Victoria's watch. She shook herself awake and looked at the time. "Oh crap. I need to get back on duty at the front desk. Mind if I grab a quick rinse off in your shower?"

"Of course not! Do you need any help?" I asked. Victoria gave me a look while Gwen giggled. "Hmm. Yeah, I don't think that would get me out of here very quickly, would it?" With chagrin both on my face and in my voice, I replied "Good point. Anything we can do to help? Like really help, not sexy help?"

~~~

As Victoria was in the shower, Gwen and I quickly gathered up cast off clothes, undergarments, and accessories and placed them together all in my room. A few minutes later, Victoria was out of the shower, and put back together -- more or less -- into a model of professionalism. As she moved towards the door, she stopped and gave me a slow, wet kiss. "Thank you. That was a truly incredible, wonderful experience and I hope I'll see you again real soon." She stepped up to Gwen, wrapped her arms around her, and gave her a kiss that made mine look like a peck on the cheek. They whispered together for a few moments and then slowly separated, neither of them seeming to want to let the other one go.

"Good night, Gwen."

"Good night, Victoria."

And with that, Victoria left the room.

Gwen and I were both still completely naked, standing in the middle of the suite. We looked at each other for a moment and then both started laughing. We moved closer together and wrapped our arms around each other, still quietly laughing -- not because anything was particularly funny, but just from the sheer joy of being together.

Gwen looked up at me. "It's getting late."

"...and we still have a full day of meeting stuff to take care of tomorrow." I reached up and cupped the side of her face with my hand. "I suppose we should get some sleep, but I just want you to know how much these past couple of days have meant to me. I know this is complicated, but..." Gwen put her finger on lips to quiet me, "Jay, next week may be complicated, but the right-here, right-now is very simple. You've taken a woman who was doubting everything about herself in just about every way possible and shown her a completely different way to be. I feel I've rediscovered myself -- no, it's even more than that - you've helped show me things about myself I've never known. And right now, I'm going to add one more thing to the list of things you've helped me discover." She grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom - but considering how the last couple of nights had gone, I was starting to think of it as "our" bedroom.

She had me lay down on the bed and then she straddled me, with her sex dripping and hot along my shaft and she slowly moved back and forth, drawing me along her wetness. In a quiet, intimate voice, she said "Now, there's one more thing I want you to help me discover. I never even knew I wanted this until this week, and I probably would have been too mixed up and ashamed to ever admit to a man I wanted it, but... I want you in my ass." She reached into the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. Holding it up, she said "A present from Victoria. It's part of what she whispered to me when she left."

"What was the other part?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I want you to help me get ready. Can you do that, Jay? You did such a nice job of teasing me earlier, I don't think I'll need much beyond this lube. But I want...no, I need you to do it for me." She held out the bottle for me and turned around on her hands and knees.

I took the bottle from her hand, and opening it, I poured some lube onto my hand and started rubbing it in small, tight circles around her rosebud, making little pulses of pressure as I slid my fingers around her ass. Once she started pushing her ass slightly back at me, I slowly worked a finger into her ass.

"Hmm... I never knew that could feel so incredible. It feels so different than something in my pussy, so much more intimate -- like you're somehow more in me."

I continued to slowly slide my finger in and out and, then once I felt her relax a bit, I added a second finger.

"Huh. Fuck."

"Do you need me to stop?"

"Don't you dare! It just takes a little longer to adjust. It's just so much more..."

I kept the two fingers in her and rhythmically moved them back and forth without really stroking them in and out.

"Yessssss! More please."

I started to deliberately and carefully fuck her ass with the two fingers. She was relaxing more quickly now.

"Jay, lie down now."

I laid down and she straddled me again. Raising up, she grabbed my cock, running her thumb across the head and spreading the precum there all over it. She changed her grip and moving her hips and guiding my cock to her rear entrance, she stopped for a second just as the tip of my cock was pressed up against her asshole.

"I don't know what tomorrow or next week, or next year will bring. I don't know how complicated it will be. All I know is that you make me feel incredibly sexy, and cared for, and..." She paused for a few moments.

"...and... what?" I asked. I was wondering if she was having second thoughts about us. Or about what we were going to do.

"...and loved." she answered, as she pressed down and the head of my cock slipped passed her tight ring and I felt the tightness and the heat of her starting to surround me. "Oh, Jay! Yes. Love me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass." And she pressed down slowly, further and further impaling her ass on my cock. I could feel her shuddering as my cock went deeper and deeper until, finally, she'd taken the whole thing. She bent forward and covered my face with kisses. "And I love you." And as she said that, I could feel the muscles in her ass tighten around my cock. She looked at me and said, "I'm taking about all I can right now. Can you take it slow and let me drive for right now?"

"I love you too. And whatever you need. You feel so incredible."

She sat upright again, her eyes closed, one hand holding and massaging her breast as she ground her ass around my cock and with the other hand played with her clit. As she got more comfortable, she started raise up and dropping back down more and more, while still swiveling her hips slightly making me feel all the angles of pressure from her ass around my cock. Faster and faster she moved, with the fingers on her clit keeping pace.

I kept my promise and despite just wanting to thrust and thrust, I laid there, letting her fuck me with her ass. I felt drops of liquid on my chest and realized her breasts were showering me with hot, sticky milk. I reached for her and as I pulled her down, my mouth was able to latch on to one of her breasts and I sucked her sweet juice down. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and roughly pulled me more tightly towards her. This continued until, after a few moments, she pushed me down and laid down on top of me - her milky breasts sliding up and down my chest as our bodies continued to move.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. I want to feel you release inside me."

I grabbed her and flipped us over onto her back, lifting her legs until they were wrapped around me and then I began to really fuck her, my cock pulling back, the ring of her ass pulling out slightly as I did so and then I thrust back in, faster and faster as I realized she could take it. Her hand had come back down and was frigging her clit in a blur of fingers, until finally I realized I couldn't last any longer and with a cry I slammed forward again burying my cock to the root in her ass as my balls tightened and I felt myself unleash what felt like an epic load of cum deep inside her rear passage. As she felt my cum splash inside her, it triggered another orgasm for her, and a spray of fluid jetted out of her pussy, spraying messily through her fingers and hitting me with enough force that I could feel it.

After what felt like hours of me cumming, but was probably only seconds, I moved back slightly, and realized I was still semi-hard. And with her cum and my cum coating my cock, it felt incredibly slippery. I swear, it felt like I was back to being 20. I started fucking her ass again. Not slowly and not the frantic fucking we'd just had, I just sank my cock again and again in that incredibly tight ass. I bent down and while maintaining my rhythm, I took the other breast into my mouth and started swallowing the milk that was coming out of that one.

Gwen cried out my name and came again, releasing another flood that again instantly coated my cock. And as that extra slipperiness worked its way into her ass, I shot another load deep inside her. We both just sort of collapsed after that, breathing hard, covered with quite the variety of fluids. She turned to me, held my hand to her chest, and said "Thank you. I've never experienced anything like that. Hell, I've never experienced anything like any of this," waving her hand in that way women do that implies an entire situation. "Between what I've experienced with you and Victoria, I'm not sure I can ever go back to who I was before. And I feel a little guilty that I don't feel more upset about that." She turned her head and buried it in my chest.

I held her more tightly and ran my free hand through her hair. "I'd like to pretend I knew all the answers, or at least had some useful advice to give. Marie and I've had some adventures over the years with other couples and sometimes other people, but that was mostly just about the sex." I looked down into her eyes. "But that's not just what this feels like. I love Marie utterly and completely and we have a life and a family together, but that doesn't mean I can't love someone else too. And that's what this feels like...love."

Gwen looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. "Yes, yes it does. Every man I've ever been with has said they love me, including that useless husband of mine, but you're the only man to ever make me feel loved. I can never thank you enough for that."

I held her closer and bent my head down until I was whispering in her ear. "We'll just have to see about that, won't we?"