Milking He-girl breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new item was introduced to our lessons, a 'life like' cock. Far bigger than anything we've ever seen, it gave us food for thought. All our Mom's had kept us away from a world of pain and teasing by stopping us from going to a neighbourhood school. We were resigned to our small clittys and got more orgasms from using our ass than from any clitty stimulation but knew from videos that guys were cock orientated. Would we always be loving together or would we have to give ourselves to men? I must admit I'd rather pleasure a woman with my mouth than a man but then I had never pleasured a man. The classroom cocks came in pink or black, there were four of each, I remember we all chose pink - our favourite colour. At the end of two months we were all sucking on black cocks even though they were the same length and girth as the pink ones. Unlike the rubber plugs these were more pliable, although seemingly solid through the centre, the outside was relatively soft, the foreskin retracted and the eye could be enlarged by a probing tongue. We practised on the cocks each day, learning how to lick and kiss the shaft and balls, how to run a tongue around the groove of the glans and of course how to wank them sensuously.

Mom reckoned we were ready for a more advanced stage, she unscrewed the base of each and pumped in a fluid. Apparently as we wanked the cock, so the fluid would coagulate, at the same time a spring would tighten. The spring tension was adjustable so they weren't all the same, I sucked and wanked the cock I grasped for ages before the spring activated and the cock shot thick 'cum' into my mouth. The taste was similar to the one I recognised, so it was quite realistic. One day we had passed all the various cock masturbation techniques. Mom re filled the cocks and suggested we try these softer cocks on ourselves. As a class we took off our panties, hoisted up our skirt and laid on the floor on our side. We had done this so often, a small amount of Vaseline was all that was needed to ease the new ass fucker inside. It took some skill to keep it 'hard,' unlike the solid rubber plugs, it tried to bend in the middle. Once inside me, mine tended to flop to one side, it took some manoeuvring to get it all the way in and comfortable. There was a threaded hole in the end, just like our butt plug.

We had to walk into the next room, keeping the cocks nestled in our asses to fetch an electric motor each. Setting it down I noticed the drive wheel to one side, drilled near it's circumference. A crank would screw through the hole, to continue through a guide loop and it's free end was threaded. The thread size would screw into the silicone cock in my ass. Kneeling in front of the machine I screwed in the rod and Mom fixed the operating crank into the motor wheel. When we were all set to switch on, Mom explained we must get comfortable and ease the rod to and fro by hand. When we were sure all was smooth, start the machine and stay in position to be fucked until we cum. It was with some trepidation that I started the machine, it jerked the cock back, then forward, then back again repeatedly. I adjusted my stance and accepted this mindless beast. The fucking was steady for a while, then I noticed an increase in both speed and penetration.

Not so mindless after all, how it determined the increases I couldn't guess. Fliss was in front of me, I watched as the motor drove the cock into her, she was the first to cum. Moaning and sighing she seemed to have a terrific orgasm. I was next, the speed had become matched to my frenetic desire to climax, it thrust in and out of me like a mad thing. Suddenly it shot it's load deep inside me, the feeling of it's spurting was just wonderful, taking me over the edge, I fountained cum across the floor, Mom just had time to turn off Fliss' machine, to then switch off mine. Priss took a while longer, her ass seemed to be driving the machine rather than the other way round but suddenly she stopped, her bum quivering, as the machine must have shot it's load. I eased off my 'cock' as her scream of ecstasy sounded and she too shot a big pool of cum beneath her, I moved to lick it up, as from the corner of my eye, I saw Fliss lick up mine. Priss fell forward off her 'cock', and, spread eagled pushed her tongue forward into the cum left by Fliss.

Now we are more sexually active, we lubricate our ass with an oil having a chemical taste of lemon. Further tuition had us laying behind a partner and coaxing their ass hole to open using tongue or fingers. We all laid in a line curled on our side with our knees drawn up, Priss was the last of us three, so Mom laid behind her. I had Fliss' ass to cajole first, laying with my head to her ass crease still excites me. I'm lucky my nose isn't that long, with her cheeks wide open, I was able to plant a kiss on her tight sphincter. A few seconds later my tongue was probing at her, begging for entry. I could feel her trying to open, her ring twitched and I tried to force my tongue in but that probably scared her. I slipped one hand above her ass and pushed my thumb down to rest at the top of her ring whilst I licked at it and coated my thumb. With still no movement from her, I pressed my thumb into her ass hole, a bit of pressure and the slippery digit slid right in.

Hooking it upwards I managed to get enough room to slip in my tongue beneath it. More pressure from the thumb gave my tongue room to get in further, tasting my way into the very centre of her sexual being. Her ass tightened around my linguistic efforts, it's amazing how much pressure that ring of muscle can exert. Fliss concentrated on relaxing and with a pout her ass hole opened. My whole tongue could then lap inside her, my lips flat against her, my nose squashed painfully. I managed to get several fingers in her and could slide them to and fro, it didn't take very long to have her teetering on the brink of an orgasm. I continued, she trembled, a quivering bundle of nerves, mostly centred around her anus. A few more strokes and her whole body was cramping and jerking as I brought her off. By that time my mouth was sucking on a tiny clitty that leaked her essence of love for me.

Priss was no slouch in kissing and licking at me, the feeling really lovely as she darted her tongue in and out of me. I tried to relax but she didn't seem to make much headway, exercising my rectal muscles I felt I was about to open up. Suddenly I felt a small cold spot, it was the tip of her tongue, it wiggled delightfully, I tried to keep my sphincter relaxed. Suddenly, a wet invasion took place, her tongue was truly inside me. Oh, how gorgeous, I could feel her breath up my ass, her tongue twisting here and there, the stimulation was terrific. Somehow the licking and sucking was relaxing me so much further, I felt a finger - no two, push up inside me, coaxing my ass to widen. It felt very strange, Priss was panting, it seems she was as turned on as I. Using the fingers of both hands she eased my ass hole open wider, how many she was using I don't know, the feeling was just wonderful as they pulled me apart. Fingers gliding in and out, she was hitting the right spot for me.

Tingles accompanied her rectal massage, she spat on them and they suddenly seemed to grow fatter, perhaps another had joined in the masturbation of my ass. I was soaring now. Fliss had got up after her climax and was watching Priss' whole hand drive in and out of me, I was desperately pushing back as she pulled out. My whole body wanted the sensation she was providing, my legs were wide open as my as hole must be, I wanted an elephant's cock up me. She pulled back gently, her hand almost out, I cried out for more. As she pushed back in, the effect was bigger, fatter, more satisfying. I saw Fliss' body going to and fro as the feeling in me increased, perhaps she had taken over from Priss? The whole thing was just better and I sighed as I neared the brink of orgasm, suddenly I was cumming into Priss' other hand. The internal massage stopped, Fliss slowly removed her hand, Priss then did the same. Who's a slut! I was being brought off by two whole hands up my ass. Would I be able to close my sphincter ever again? I bet I looked ragged and as wide as a tunnel, it was my best ever cum though.

One day we were told to strip, oil our clitty and belly and apply a rubbery substance into our lower belly. Mom gave each of us a metal plate with 3 straps attached, one went around the waist and one around the top of each leg. A small, oiled 'plug' mounted to the front in the middle and the plate stuck to our pubis. More rubber was applied to the plate and around the plug, making the whole into one slowly setting mass. Taking the equipment off, Mom showed us how to screw the 'cock' in place of the plug and cut and shape the rubber, forming a custom made, strap-on dildo. For the first time ever, we could actually fuck one another. Each individual strap on would titillate the wearer and the silicone 'cock' would stimulate the recipient. I was allowed to fuck Fliss, she lay on her side and I laid behind her, very careful to finger her first, helping her relax and widening her anal passage.

I squirted some oil on my strap-on cock and nosed it against her, pressing when I thought it was straight and holding the middle of it to keep it that way. I aligned my body with hers, conscious that any undue pressure wouldn't be felt through the silicone cock. Gently I thrust into her, stepping up the pressure and pace when all appeared to be well. She started to push back at my thrusts, it wasn't long until I was deep as possible within her, a warm round bum 'spooned' into my lap. I nearly cum with the overwhelming love of her body touching mine and me able to fuck her. We had loved each other for so long and never been able to consummate that love as others do so naturally. We both felt the same sense of wonderment, she the cock being pushed into her ass, I the increase of pleasure in my tiny clit. It didn't take long for us to cum, I was creaming my strap-on just before she shuddered to a climax.

Priss wanted to have sex with me, I quickly undid my strap-on and lay to receive her. Her fingering of me was gentle enough but more rushed than careful. I relaxed and easily opened for her. There was lubrication around the cock and she buried quickly. Priss was pushing in hard and although it hurt a little, she eased back before thrusting once more. She was only now discovering how men feel when having sex, especially as her cock was more prominent than ours and actually went inside the silicone one. No doubt the little dick was enjoying itself, pretending to be a big boy. Her thighs met with the back of mine, a wonderful sense of closeness that had been denied us for so long. Stepping up the pace, she slammed her 'dick' into my ass. Not the most cautious or gentle sex but we both enjoyed it, giving it our all. She climaxed well before me but gamely continued until I came also. Was it better to fuck than be fucked? I didn't really know, I liked both but one more than the other? I suppose I would choose to be fucked.

My whole life was one of being a submissive, girly. Perhaps giving my love and body as a girl was really all I ever wanted to do. Could I give myself to a proper man? I suppose that depends on the man. There must be one out there for me, someone who likes a curvy he-girl. I've always believed we're not really the same as a Shemale because there's very little maleness about us. A Shemale after surgery and therefore far more like us, is basically, without a cock, a girl.

Spitzharder

12