All Comments on 'Milking Her Huge Udders'

by TrotskysGirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good read

No errors as far as I could see, but most importantly my dick hasn't been this hard in ages. 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read and the orgasm I had trumps any other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never thought I would be into this since I don't want kids but after my tits reached a certain size I started getting really tender, swollen breasts during certain times of the month and I can't imagine how good it must be able to relieve that similar feeling of fullness by emptying them. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! This story has been my fantasy for so long! I'm glad you posted it for us. I love milking huge swollen tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Want to see Lucie even bigger and pregnant after Gary breeding her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want a Lucy pov especially at the end of her work session or the prep before. and different customers. does anybody come in and just put their mouth on her and suck? does anyone who works there sneak a slurp and fondle. what's she do on a day off?

HucowuddersHucowudders9 months ago

Loved the story and hope you write more.

I’m like Lucie with huge milk filled udders,. I started with DD and now I am a G cup. I attend many “parties” where I’m bred by many men and at this time I am pregnant. So with big udders and belly many want me to service them and let them use me. Hope my udders enlarge more since I’m pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story...please continue to write. I always was interested in adult breastfeeding relationships. There are many groups where you can meet similarly minded people. I went to meet my first match...we talked over coffee for several hours at the first meeting and ended up in the back seat of my car in a suckling session on her dry 40 C breasts. It was everything we both desired and more and it resulted with my continued stimulation of these big tits inducing her milk after a period of several months. The constant sucking made for good sex and now she is five months pregnant with 44H boobs. Can't wait for the little one to come as I am having a hard time emptying her breasts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so delicious, and poor lucie ... oh, wanted all of those men to suckle the girls' nipples while they pumped their seeds into them ... there's nothing like suckling titty milk while pumping seed into her belly ... oh milk me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrotskysGirl@TrotskysGirl
293 Followers
Enjoy audio erotica and sexy ASMR at patreon.com/misskittyfox UPDATE FOR 2022: I have ventured into adult webcamming these days! I am not writing erotica at the moment, but rather entertaining live! My name is MissKittyFox on chaturbate.com! My slant is a bit dominant but...