Milking Her Huge Udders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pound heavier each," said the assistant. "It's probably the new formula. We just switched her to a new growth stimulator. Her nipples have increased in size along with her milk yield."

Just what Gary wanted to hear. He was not just a customer but also a private investor in the Milk Bar and had funded the new experimental growth formula. He stepped around Lucie, who stood still as he inspected her like a prize cow. He came up behind her and reached around, his hands roaming and sliding around her tits. She moaned softly, closing her eyes, needing so much to be stimulated, brought to orgasm and milked. She was relying on Gary to make this happen for her, although she would have to be patient. It was her job to ensure his pleasure and desires were fulfilled first and foremost. He was a very important client. His needs came first.

Gary stood for a moment more, his big fingers tugging and pulling on her nipples, still held shut with the clamps. He was very pleased at how much more swollen they were.

He nodded his silent approval.

"Excellent," he said. "Let's get her into session."

Gary took her chain leash, and they opened the door. He led her back down the hall and thru the Milking Parlor. Two dozen girls were bent over with their chins, wrists and ankles locked into place. Their full udders hung below, wet with oil and secured into vacuum suckers, which hummed as they milked. Gary purposely walked Lucie slowly between the two rows of girls. All eyes were on Lucie. The girls watched as she passed by. They were in deep envy over those incredible tits. Gary wanted them to see her, he wanted them to crave what they saw, and to aspire to become a prize milker just like her.

He stopped her in the middle of the rows, all eyes on her tits.

"Shake them, dear. Show off these prize jugs."

Lucie began to shake her big heavy tits, and with Gary's arm around her waist, she was guided to turn and face each row of girls while she swung her tits to and fro. A couple of the girls were in the middle of getting their clits sensuously massaged by an assistant standing behind them. The sight of Lucie's enormous milk filled tits bouncing around on display made them cry out in excitement, triggering their orgasms. The other girls also began to moan, reacting to the heights of ecstasy being achieved in the room. With orgasm, tits began now to release great bursts of creamy white milk into the vacuum suckers as clits and pussies throbbed.

Gary chuckled as he watched the girls shuddering and shaking against their restraints, rows of heavy tits jiggling as waves of orgasmic pleasure overcame several of them, with the rest moaning along.

"Yes....you could tell, couldn't you, how even larger she has grown," he said to them, smiling. "We've had wonderful results. All of you will begin the new growth formula soon. I know you want to be as big as Lucie. That may be a tall order but we're sure going to have fun enlarging you girls up even more. We're going to get those tits so filled up we'll have to wheel you out here in a wagon to hook you up."

He chuckled again.

"Good-bye girls. Happy milking."

He then led Lucie the rest of the way across the room and thru a door to her private milking stall and locked the door behind them.

Behind the glass there was a group of customers that were lucky enough to have caught a glance at Lucie as she bounced about. All of the men who paid to watch ejaculated immediately. The rest of the men who were making their selection did everything in their power to stay in control so that their cocks did not end the evening prematurely. When Lucie was in the room that was indeed a challenge.

Lucie stood quietly in her private room as Gary undressed. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. His hairy belly jutted out big and round, large from many business dinners that included copious amounts of wine, beer and rich food. He pulled his pants down and then his underwear, revealing his thick cock and bull balls. She had drained them of their big load many, many times, gratifying this important customer. By now, Lucie was well trained and knew exactly what he wanted to do and how to do it.

First he would release her arms, then she would kneel down before him, her huge udders pressed against his legs. She would roam her hands over his big rounded stomach, stroking it, kissing it. Then her soft lips would make their way under his heavy hanging belly to his cock head, capping his thick erection. She would open wide and draw it inside of her mouth, enclosing it between her sweet soft lips. Gary groaned, his breath catching in his throat. He spread his legs apart and put his hands on her head and urged her to deep throat him. With her mouth stretched around his fat cock, she worked it from base to head, pulling and tugging with her lips, encouraging it to grow thicker and firmer. Because his belly was resting right on top of it, it did not stick upright but instead straight out, pointing directly at what it wanted.

"My balls too, dear. Lick those balls...suck them real good...." he said looking down, watching her udders gently bobbing as she busied herself pleasuring his sack. His hands were still wrapped around her head, directing her to suck in each ball, rolling it gently on her tongue, pushing her nose into the folds of his sack. He then motioned for her to return to sucking his cock. He reached over and picked up his cell phone to take some video of her as she sucked to add to his vast collection. She glanced up at him as he videoed her, with big, wide, innocent eyes, just the way he loved. Her expression was that of utter devotion mixed with a little bit of trepidation and desperation. She needed to be milked. But she needed to please that cock to encourage him to make that happen for her. And that was a really big cock she was sucking on. She knew she was going to end up bent over with that pounding cock filling her pussy with cum by the end of the session, and she was willing to do anything for him to reliever her of the weight of her nagging, milk filled tits.

He then withdrew his cock from her mouth and set his phone down. He reached to pull her up from her squatting position and walked her over to the horizontal milking frame which was a device that secured the girls on their backs so they could be eaten, milked and fucked. He lay her down on her back, her huge tits pointing up in the air. They were so big she could not even look down at herself. She could only lay there and look at the ceiling as he secured her wrists to each side of the frame, then reached up to pull down suspension cables from above. He lifted each ankle into the air and attached the cables to each ankle cuff, spreading her legs open and high into the air. He then came around to her head, unscrewed a bolt on the frame and slid down the milking helmet. This was a curved metal device that fit over a milker's head like a cap. The top of the cap was attached to the frame behind her head. Once the helmet was fitted and the leather strap secured under the chin, the girl was now completely locked in place, arms out to her sides, legs spread wide in the air, unable to move her head. Gary stood back, admiring his work. It gave him immense pleasure to have the biggest, most envied milker completely under his control. Next he reached for a bottle of oil and came around to begin working on her udders, preparing them for the milking.

"Just look at these..." he said almost to himself as he began to massage some oil onto her giant tits. "Just look at how you have grown...these tits are bigger than ever...." His hands roamed around and around the vast circumference of her milk swollen tits. When they were thoroughly oiled he removed her nipple clamps and set them aside.

"Now," he said, taking the vacuum suckers and placing them snugly on each nipple. "Are you ready?" He stood back and took in the beautiful sight. She was spread open, head locked with the vacuum suckers hanging down on collection hoses, holding tight to her nipples.

She was more than ready. Helpless and at his mercy, unable to move or see anything, she was aching for him to relieve the almost unbearable pressure of her beach ball sized tits.

Gary looked her over with a small smile as he picked up his phone and took some photos. He was very, very pleased with how his formula had worked.

"Do you like this, Lucie?" he asked as he knelt down and settled himself between her legs. "Do you like your nice, big titties...bigger than ever?"

Lucie moaned affirmatively, looking up at the ceiling, her head secured in place.

"Mmmmmmm.......yes sir," she said, closing her eyes.

"Would you like them to get even bigger?" he asked, taking his fingers and parting her pussy lips, revealing her glistening little clit.

She squirmed, already so milk-loaded the thought was almost unimaginable.

"Was that a yes?" he asked, his head inches from her pussy. "I couldn't hear you. Do you want those tits to grow even bigger?" He slipped a finger into her pussy. It slid in nice and easy. She was so wet, obviously aroused. He knew her well. He knew she lived to be paraded around, shown off and milked.

"Well, look at this," he said, slipping his finger in and out of her slick, wet hole. "You're simply soaked. I think I have my answer," he chuckled.

He leaned in and began to tongue her clit, causing her to moan loudly. Keeping her pussy lips spread open with his fingers, he sucked, licked and flicked his tongue on her clit until her juices began to flow out onto his tongue and trickled down towards her asshole. He had eaten her sweet pussy many, many times, and knew exactly how to get her moaning and crying in ecstasy. This was crucial to her milk production. And with the vacuum suckers in place, not a drop of milk would be wasted when her tits began to give. Already without the clamps he could see her nipples were leaking milk into the clear suction tubes.

Gary kept working her clit, and Lucie began to tremble. Her tits were shaking, wobbling to and fro, as her legs began to jerk and kick. She wanted to turn her head and cry out, but she was locked into her helmet, unable to move. She whimpered and squirmed as Gary expertly continued teasing and sucking her swollen, sensitive clit. She could hear his ragged breathing thru his nose as he buried his face deep into the soaking folds of her pussy. He lapped loudly at her clit, smacking his lips and grunting as he fucked her with his tongue. He could feel her shaking and struggling as waves of pleasure cascaded from her clit and radiated thru out her body.

Then suddenly she cried out, her orgasm washing over her. Her tits began to ejaculate thick bursts of milk which were quickly sucked up into the machine. Shuddering and shaking, her long, loud cries and moans could be heard thru the walls of other private milking stalls. Everyone knew Lucie was having an orgasm, and for a moment the men overhearing her cries yearned to be the one who was giving her such pleasure.

As soon as her tits started to give and big bursts of milk were shooting out of her huge nipples up the tubes, Gary got onto his knees, wrapped his hands around her ankles and positioned his fat cock at the entrance to her pussy. With one quick thrust he entered. She cried with pleasure as his big cock slid inside her tight, throbbing pussy. He held still for a moment so he could feel every squeeze, watching her milk gushing thru the clean sucker tubes, up into the hose and into the holding tank. As her pussy squeezed and massaged his cock, he gave several more strong thrusts, making her tits undulate in circles. The suckers stayed firmly attached as his thrusts continued to bounce her tits. Gary took great pride in making them swell as big as they had. Her tits were so big that at this angle, he could not see her head as she lay locked in her helmet. She cried for him to fuck her harder and faster. Every thrust deep into her pussy, every bounce of her tits filled him with lust and excitement. He started to pick up the pace, the suction hoses bouncing about as his big belly slapped against her tender clit. She was completely surrendered to him, legs spread wide, pussy stuffed and tits rhythmically milked. She let herself go completely, allowing his powerful thrusts to take her where ever he wanted her to go. His smooth persistent thrusts would keep her in a state of bliss, then his firm, rapid jack rabbit fucking would get her crying with intense excitement. It all helped keep her delicious milk flowing.

Lucie could get quite vocal, which Gary really got off on. He loved the idea that jealous men...and their girls...could hear Lucie moaning loudly thru the walls. He loved knowing it was his big, fat thick cock making her howl. For all his outward lack of grace, Gary knew how to fuck.

By now Gary was starting to feel his cum beginning to stir. It was time to get her into breeding position. He released her from the frame, unlocking her helmet and cuff restraints. He shut the machine off and released the suckers. Lucie's tits were leaking all over the place as he got her up onto her feet and led her, arms behind her back, to the breeding station on the other side of the stall. He put her on her hands and knees with her enormous tits hanging under her, swelling out under her armpits, leaking everywhere. He positioned her head between a set of movable bars then slid the bars in towards her neck and locked them into place. Next he took the suckers and pulled her nipples out from under her body and reattached each one so that the milking could continue.

He then came up behind her lush rounded rump and knelt down.

"On your elbows," he said, holding his cock. "Stick that ass out, honey...there you go...."

She arched her back, presenting her smooth shaved pussy.

He nudged his cock head into the entrance to her pussy and stopped.

"Get that pussy working," he said, grabbing her hips and closing his eyes. "Yes...get that pussy working, dance on that cock."

Lucie began to gyrate, rotating her ass around in close circles as she backed up against his cock so that it slid in all the way. Gary held onto her as she did the work, gyrating around and around, working his cock like a good little girl, knowing how he liked it. Gary stayed in place, relishing the sensation of her tight pussy milking and pulling sensuously on his cock. The only sound was Gary's loud, steady breathing and the steady pumping of the milking machine.

Suddenly Gary gave a thrust, and began pumping into her, hard and fast. Lucie squealed, locked tight in the breeding frame, able to only look forward. His thrusts were forceful and swift, his heavy ball sack slapping her pussy from behind, each slap a reminder who was in charge. Her ample ass quivered in waves from the impact of his steady pumping.

Soon the milking stall was filled with hot, heavy breathing and the sound of their moist, sweating flesh smacking together. His big belly bounced against her ass repeatedly and his sweaty hands clutched her hips. His hanging balls were swinging around full and heavy, and he steadied himself on his knees and increased his pace, preparing for insemination.

With several final strong thrusts, Gary gave a loud groan and began to orgasm. He held onto her tightly as thick gushes of cum began to squirt out of his cock, deep inside her pussy. She moaned as her pussy held his throbbing cock tightly, squeezing and encouraging it as it spasmed inside of her. Gary shook and shuddered, jerking involuntarily as his balls fired off again and again, grunting as he filled her with every drop of his semen.

Lucie kept herself steady as his spasms quieted and his breathing became more steady. His cock continued to twitch inside of her and she remained completely still as his body settled. He then withdrew his cock and stood up. He walked over to his duffel bag and retrieved her pussy plug. This was a special touch he got off on. He knelt back down behind her and pulled open her pussy lips from behind, and peered in. He could see his cum just inside of the entrance. He would then take his fingers and slip a pink plug into her pussy to retain his cum. He tapped it gently once it was in, then took a few photos of it. He had an entire collection of pussy plug shots and savored every single one of them.

Gary then got up and retrieved a towel from his duffel bag. Lucie remained on her hands and knees to continue her milking session as Gary toweled off. Now the only thing he had to do was wait for her udders to empty completely. He got dressed while keeping an eye on the collection tank. She had already surpassed last week's milking yield.

At last the machine beeped three times and stopped, filled to capacity. Lucie, locked in her stall, gave a soft sigh. Emptied at last of all of that milk. Her tits were still the size of beach balls but a feeling of relaxation and great relief had overcome her. She closed her eyes as Gary took his duffel bag over to the tank. He pulled several glass bottles out of it and set them on a nearby table. One by one he emptied milk into each bottle, then capped the lids. By the time he was done he had filled almost five bottles, and last week he was at four. Magnificent! Their star milker had reached new heights.

Gary hit a small button on the wall and in a moment an assistant came in. He released Lucie and had her stand up as he and Gary chatted about her growth and goals they had for her as they planned on tinkering with the formula and new training regimens. They examined Lucie's tender nipples and wrapped a measuring tape around her tits to notate their size post milking. They discussed getting the rest of the herd up to Lucie's size as the assistant attached a leash to Lucie's collar. Gary bade farewell as he collected his things and headed down the hallway, back to his busy schedule. He would be back in a week, to check in on his investment.

As for Lucie, she was led back to her private quarters where her pussy plug was removed. She then was free to bathe, eat her specially formulated nutritious dinner and socialize with the other girls as they received their nightly breast massages. Devon made sure the girls were well pampered...they were some of the hardest workers in the entire brothel. Tomorrow was going to be another long day as men returned to jerk, suckle, milk and fuck. The demand was never ending, making Lucie's stunning udders incredibly valuable. She was the very definition of a real trouper and a champ.

12