Milking her Sister's Mate

Story Info
A dragoness tricks her sister's mate...
6.2k words
4.7
26.3k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Draconic Trickery

Milking Her Sister's Mate

The black dragon swooped and circled, eyeing the land before him for prey, his sharp, red eyes latching on to the smallest shifts in the landscape, hints of movement that could denote the concealment of one who could provide him with sustenance. Zierris wasn't too bothered about concealing himself as he looped back and forth, the lines of densely packed spines running down his neck, back and tail giving the appearance of a mane of hair, although Zierris was fortunate in that the lack of hair there allowed him to regulate his body temperature better during all months of the year, naturally running colder than mammals. With his water affinity, after all, it would have been strange for his type of dragon to breathe fire, even if all dragons that he knew of could use magic.

But he was not concerned in drawing on his magic at that time, a hiss roiling sinuously from his lips as he swung his head, narrow muzzle pointed and tongue flickering. Scenting the air as he was, it could have been well enough forgotten that the drake was out there looking to satisfy the growling hunger in his stomach, not another need, but his musky scent flowed out regardless, growing stronger and stronger as he flew. Placing as much importance on scent and marking as they did, it was strange how such a strong scent could come with a tantalisingly tart edge too, like a flower so sweet that it was overpowering.

Smirking, Zierris knew too that the aroma was also akin to a deer in need and the time was right for him to lure deer in rut to him too, being mating season. Of course, the dragon was used to mating with deer in his territory and would not deny his need to breed, but, still, Zierris was on the hunt and he was not a drake to return home without a fine catch snatched up in his claws.

Ah! There!

He swallowed his growl, tail lashing in his excitement and nearly throwing him off course. A doe with a light brown coat and twitching, bobbing tail would do nicely, sprawled beside the lake with her flanks heaving and eyes half-closed. Hungrily, he zeroed in on her, jaws already parted and slathering with drool, ropes and ropes of it slithering from between his viciously sharp teeth as if he simply could not contain his desire for her. Something tightened in the pit of his gut, the slit of his belly tingling, and he folded his wings into a dive, angling for her with ruthless, lethal intent.

Down and down and down: his aim rang true. For a moment, he lost himself in the thrill of a dive, wind rushing past him, a third eyelid slipping down to protect his eyes, although he could still see clearly, better than clearly. The trees rustled with the wind of his passing, deciduous and full of a head of leaves and flowers where their kind produced such, but it was too late for the deer whose snout snapped up too late, eyes wide and a bleat escaping her muzzle. Yet who she thought she was going to warn was none of his concern as he snatched her up in his claws and lifted her clean from the face of the earth from which she was born.

She squealed and kicked but he held her carefully out and away from his body so that her cloven hooves did not connect, a flash of her paler, near-white underbelly catching his eye. Zierris rumbled a pleased growl and shook his head, marvelling at just how easily he had snatched her up -- just what had a doe like that been doing sleeping out in the open where anyone at all could have seen her, after all? It was foolish, really, and he was doing the herd a favour in the law of survival of the fittest, claiming her for himself so that the blood of the herd would grow stronger in the absence of hers.

His cave was not far and he flew there at a rapid pace as the doe stilled in his claws. She must have been tired, he reasoned, not even sparing her a glance. What did he care for the feelings or emotions of his meat? His only duty to her, as food, was to make sure her end was as quick and as clean as possible, for it was highly against dragon traditions in his culture for one to toy with their food and make a death anything less than honourable.

When he landed in the mouth of his, opening up over the tips of the pine trees on the side of the cliff, he bounded in with youth-ish glee, taking her between his jaws so that he had full use of all four feet. His tail swung back and forth like that of an overly eager feline but there was no one there to see him acting like he'd scored something truly spectacular as he dropped her there in the back of the open, roomy cave without ceremony, more than enough sunlight streaming in so that his eyes did not need to adjust to darkness in order to take what he needed for her.

And what he craved from the trembling doe, sorting out her legs as she found the strength in herself to stand, quivering in place, was the blood that pulsed beneath that so very fragile barrier of fur and skin. It was so easy to break and yet provided the predator class with so much, Zierris' mouth watering as he reared his head back, eyes fixed on the nape of her neck, the quickest spot he knew to snap and seal away her suffering forevermore.

The doe, however, looked at him directly, glaring with such force that he hesitated, doubting himself if only for a moment. Was it possible for an animal like her to give such a foreboding, dominating look like that? No, no... It didn't seem right, not right at all. A deer shouldn't be able to hold that tilt to her head, not even if she was a stag with a haughty rack of antlers to behold -- but he hadn't wanted a stag that day at all when he'd really wanted a doe.

Thrusting the confusion from his mind, Zierris growled, sides vibrating lightly in anticipation of the kill.

"Now..." He hissed, snarling and looming over the doe, his wings raised up above his head and horns to make himself look more intimidating, despite not quite knowing why he was trying to give such an impression to a measly deer. "Keep still and I'll make this quick for you. Thank the forest for providing me with sustenance today... Even if I was the one who hunted you down all by myself."

And yet the doe did not move, standing stock still with her white tail raised as if she was poised on the precipice of flight, every muscle tense and ready to spring into needy action. Their eyes locked and he blinked, pausing when he really should have struck. Not that things would have turned out any differently if he'd been quicker off the draw as the scales were tipped against his favour right from the very beginning, but he may have saved himself a little of the humiliation that was due to him as a result.

Her twitching nose was the last thing Zierris saw as his head slammed up into the ceiling, knocking him out cold. One moment he was hankering for the kill and the next he was out cold, dropping like a stone, a hard, dead weight, to the floor of his very own cave, which he'd had swept clean that very morning.

Snorting softly, the doe's wet nostrils quivering and she shivered as if brushing herself off without the use of either paws or hands, her dark eyes sharp and gleaming with an intelligence that Zierris would have done well to recognise from the beginning. Or, at least, from the point where he'd dropped her into his cave, that was, the doe shaking her head slowly. Maybe she was disappointed in him or maybe there was something more going on there as she focused and turned the dragon over with an invisible force, clearly exerting some part of her body -- well, he was quite a large beast, to be fair, and it had been a while since she had had to use that much of her magic.

Maybe Zierris needed to lay off the deer for a while...

Stepping back once the dragon was on his side, head resting so that he was able to breathe even while unconscious, she sighed quietly and took the chance to shift back into her true form. Where brown fur had resided, silver scales now reigned, covering her body from head to toe as the fluff of fur simply fell away, shed like a second skin that she no longer had any use for. Her tail lengthened into its true, draconian length and she groaned as she settled back into the body of a silver dragon that was even a little larger than Zierris, her scales glittering even in the low, not all that flattering daylight filtering in through the dusky mouth of the cave itself.

For she had never truly been a deer to begin with, shaking off the coils of mammalian bonds, but a dragoness who went by the name of Agoth, tall and proud and haughty with a thick spill of mane lacing her neck, her horns undulating ever so slightly but lifting straight up from the back of her skull. She eyed the dragon that had sought to snatch her up and make her his dinner with a decidedly indifferent look on her muzzle, lips curling and rumbling lightly as if to suggest that there was a snarl locked away behind them. And yet she would never be so uncouth as to allow such a thing out for the mere act of an indiscretion of that level. No, something much worthier would have to snatch a snarl from her, truly.

"That was your third mistake," Agoth told the body of the unconscious drake, laying her wings in against her back, damp as if they had been folded in with morning dew. "I'm not going to spare my breath on telling you what the others were."

He wouldn't have the sense to listen to her anyway, even if he had been awake. Agoth grumbled to herself, strutting back and forth, her chest-bone pushed out cockily as if she was putting on a show -- but for who she could not say.

"To interrupt me while I was hot and ready, waiting for that buck... How rude! Do you not know the form of a better magic-user than you when you see her? Apparently not!"

Grinding her teeth together, Agoth thrust the frustration from her. There was still time to see if the stag that she'd been looking for was still in the area, the keen magic user taking on different forms time after time if only to expand the reign of her sexual pleasure. He'd had a nice rack, indeed, and a long cock that she was sure would reach all the right places inside her, if only she could find him again. Whereas she'd found many deer, that one seemed to allude her and she cast Zierris a dark look as if only then anticipating that he may well have been the one to eat the deer. And then she wouldn't be able to have any fun with him at all.

Staying in the cave muttering her wiles and frustrations to a drake who was as dull as a rock, however, wasn't going to do her any good and Agoth spun on her heels, tail swinging in a sultry sashay that would have been more effective if she'd had a willing partner there to enjoy it. But something stopped her in her tracks, the air around her thick and heavy as if she was being weighed down by the sheer humidity of it. And yet it was not an overly humid day or something that she had to be worried about with such a cool body, a day that she could have cut through, her silken weave coursing between rocks as if they posed no such obstacle to her at all. One, however, could not ignore the sensation tingling up between her hind legs, at the join of them and her underbelly, her potent juices leaking and squirting from her cloaca.

"Curses..."

She shook her head but that did nothing to clear the potent reek of another dragon's lair, the black drake not moving a muscle, although the edges of his cloaca were parted slightly, which had probably only helped to spread his scent further through the cave. In other circumstances, she would have known better to enter the lair of another dragon but the situation had quite dictated that she see it through to the end, if only for the purpose of teaching him a lesson.

No... No. Resolutely, she turned her gaze from the weak, lowly male who had been too entrapped by his vision of the hunt to realise that his prey was actually another dragon. What could she, Agoth, possibly want to have with a dragon like that? And yet his scent wrapped around her like a sleepy shawl, something to nuzzle into on the eve of a cold winter's night when even she needed something a little more to help her keep her body temperature up and away from that edge of sluggishness that could cause dragons so much trouble.

Legs trembling, it seemed that her choice was made, unsteady and swaying, jaws hanging open as she sucked in lustful breath after breath, rasping his seductive aroma into her lungs. The soft tissue of her mouth filtered through his scents, the moisture found there making it all the more palatable to her, but there was no way to evade it or escape as he drove that need inside her to pulse and course through her body, heating her vent as the dragoness groaned.

"Damn it..."

Maybe it was not the most couth thing to do but there was little else for it in her mind as she smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Perhaps you'll have some use for me, after all, drake..."

She knew his name, of course, considering the circles they flew in, but that didn't mean that Agoth was going to do him the honour and courtesy of using it. That was something that he most certainly had not earned in his treatment of her and she kept that in mind as she roughly used her magic to turn him over onto his back, legs kicked up in the air and lewdly splayed. If she was so inclined, she could use another part of him but she had not the tool in claw to take him like that, although it would have been duly humiliating to stretch his tail hole when he had thought she was just a deer to be caught and eaten.

Laughing quietly, Agoth shook her head, eyes shining. He'd think twice, she was sure, before he grabbed another doe! The stupid mate of her sister... She'd never thought much of him, the dragon that her sister had taken up with, but it had been her choice and not that of Agoth's, which was well enough with her. He could do with some sense being knocked into him at the dawn of the day.

Or maybe not. Either way, none of that was any of her concern as she raked her gaze appreciatively over his form. The clout on the head that she'd given him when she'd tossed him about with her magic had been enough to knock him out for a good while but she knew just what tough skulls dragons had, if only partly from personal experience. He'd come round later and be fine and she knew that he would not say no to what she had in store for him either, even if he did not deserve it. Yet that did not mean that she could not take what she deserved, the prey turned the predator in light of all that she could have from a masculine, studly drake...

Maybe a weaker kind of drake -- oh, yes, she liked that though. She liked that thought very much as she took in his bulging muscles, yet the leaner sense to his form that almost rendered Zierris feminine. He could not be mistaken for a true female, of course, but it was cute too to imagine him like that, simpering and weak and so much less of a dragon than she was.

"Little one..."

The sharp edge in her voice devolved into a croon as she trailed her paw through the spines on his neck, head twisted to the side to both allow breath and reveal some of them to her. Beautiful. When he wasn't talking or doing something stupid, that was, but that had always been the way for Zierris. She never had liked him much when his gob was open but it was better when his eyes were closed and his cock was out, even though she was the one, this time, to be taking rather than watching another be taken. And that was just the way that it was meant to be.

With the breeze rustling in from the outside world, she nuzzled the dragon's cloaca, licking and teasing with a long, flexible tongue that scooped around and wriggled into the slit as if it had any right to be there. Just who was going to stop her, truly? No one, of course, and she braced her hind legs as if for the breeding thrusts of a stud drake, tail lifted and writhing back and forth, her cunny tightening. Oh, what she would do for a good cock inside her, a fat length of meat that could slam up deep, making her climax over and over again... However, she didn't all that mind doing more of the work as long as it meant that she got what she wanted too at the end of the day.

He took some coaxing: she would not deny it. Maybe it was because he couldn't see how sleekly shiny her silver scales were or maybe Zierris was traditionally hard to arouse: they'd never gone into that much detail when talking about him. Frankly, Agoth had never been all that interested in Zierris, the dragon boring her, but there was something a lot more interesting about him when she was trying to coax out his dick, nuzzling and licking softly at his cloaca, those hard edges softening under her surprisingly gentle touch. That was one part where she had to exercise what care and tact she had, teasing her tongue inside until she brushed up against the tip of his cock emerging from the deeper slit contained within.

Yes...

Her legs bowed, threatening to buckle, and she groaned against him, knowing that she could be as loud as she liked without actually having to worry whether the dragon would wake up or not. And, if he did, just what was she to do but use her magic to put him out again until she was good and done with him? The dragoness rumbled a groan, wings trembling, and coaxed his cock out further and further, slowly taking the length of fuck-meat into her long muzzle, which was quite well shaped for the act she was about to undertake, even though she did have to consider keeping her sharp teeth away from flesh that, in her opinion, was too sensitive. It just added an extra lick of danger to what was already a tenaciously tentative game.

She already knew what his cock was like, that little series of ridges running down the length, small but light enough to give a female pleasure. They were what she'd been curious about all along, the fat glands shaping the head of his cock to a penetrating point, well-designed to tease open the vent of a female whether she was willing or unwilling. Although she would have liked to say that Zierris only could lure in unwilling females (how did that work again?), she could not deny that the drake had his pick of them, dragons mating and swapping partners freely, as long as everyone was in agreement. Even Agoth, however, would not have wanted to get on the wrong side of a dragon whose mate had been taken against their will. That indeed was a danger not to mess with!

Still, she could take his shaft into her mouth and use her flexible tongue, the slithering appendage the perfect tool, to tease him to full hardness, relishing in the sensation even if giving head wasn't typically her thing. Moaning around him simply for the effect the vibrations of her tongue and mouth sent into his body, Agoth trembled, tail flicking back and forth. Oh, she could not deny her own need, how it made her weak at a moment that she so very desperately needed to be strong, yet she could rest confident in the knowledge that no one but her would ever be able to speak of it.

Not unless sleeping dragons talked, that was.

He grew hard easily as if he was excited for something, seeing the dragoness posing before him, the picture of raw sexuality. Here I am, her body seemed to say, every arch drawn into a seductive nuance as she drew her head back and licked her lips, the taste of him thick and musky in her mouth. In unconsciousness, he had not released any of his perfume, which left a darker, muskier aroma of male in the air, what had gotten her so riled up to begin with. Briefly, she wondered if releasing that aphrodisiac was not his thing but brushed the thought aside, something pulling deep inside her, craving release at all costs.

12