Milking her Sister's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to have him.

And Agoth knew exactly what she was doing as she climbed over the drake, using his hind legs for leverage as her claws curled around them. Her balance was true and she had no worry of slipping off unless he moved drastically, but that was something she would have to deal with if it happened. Her long neck trembled with breath, sides heaving, and she could waste no more time as she sank down, her lusty cunny seeking out that fat cock as if there was nothing else in the world that she wanted more. Whereas that in itself was not true for the dragoness, she could not hold back a hiss of ecstasy as she sank him up inside her, stretching the lips of her cloaca and her needy passage in turn, deeper and deeper.

"Yesss..."

The hiss was unprecedented and so was the pleasure, the dragoness using her muscles to milk him, contracting and rubbing his cock over and over again, coaxing his cum from him. There was no instinct in her to thrust from that side of the equation but she wanted to be thrust into, which was something that she simply couldn't have when she had rendered her partner duly incapacitated. In that case, she would have to do the work for herself, driving down as far as she could until his cloaca kissed hers, strained to the limit and letting her tongue lewdly hang out over the edge of her jaw, eyes half-lidded.

Anyone could have crept up on Agoth right then and there and she would have been none the wiser, hissing and growling and grinding, rotating her 'hips' to get the most sensation. Zierris' cock jammed up against that sweet spot inside her and it was all she could do not to roll her head back, demand he fuck her, breed her, slam into her with the brutal strokes that a toughened-up body like hers craved so badly. But she liked to be on top too, the one giving the feral grin, battling for position, wings mantled and her claws out. As a magic user, she often only had to use her power to pin a partner down and enjoy them, much to their pleasure too. Silvers were more powerful in the ways of magic, typically, than black-scaled dragons but she was willing to put up a fight with one of her own type too, if the opportunity presented itself.

But that dick rammed up inside her, the dragon beneath her grunting and shifting too even in unconsciousness, felt too good, so very good. Agoth breathed heavily, the heat of her breath rushing out over her tongue even as the curves of her nostrils puckered, striving to keep up with the needs of her body. That cock, however, felt too good stretching her out, her pussy strained around it, the ridges digging in lightly to all the right places, almost able to get off right then and there.

Closer and closer: she would try! Demonstrating a shocking level of muscular control, the dragoness hunched over him as if she was protecting a prize, teeth bared and snarl after snarl curdling up from her muzzle, blood-thirsty in the heights of lust. Her passage mimicked the tug and ripple of needy muscles and flesh pulling around his shaft if he was thrusting but a drake too was designed to get off to such still stimulation, Zierris' cock pulsing and pumping, twitching inside her in that prelude to pleasure that was what she so craved.

It was Agoth though that reached her high first, sinking her claws brutally into him and whipping her tail around, nearly dislodging herself from the dragon who was giving her such pleasure. Her cunny clamped down on him as if her body was afraid that ecstasy was going to be ripped away and she moaned out long and loud, lusting after her own pleasure as she drove him too over the edge, hot, sticky ropes of dragon-seed filling her.

Languishing in the sensation, she waited it out patiently, taking it all in. How each pulse of his heart sent another twitch into his cock, the tremor that came before another rope of cum. He didn't fill her urgently but sensationally, seeming to take his time, even if it was her body who had put the drake in such a situation. Zierris was not to know though and she leaned over him, jaws hanging open as drool pooled under her tooth and splattered out between her teeth, another lewd scent of her marking his dark scales even if she did not intend it to.

Yes... Yes, yes, yes. The dragoness rolled her head, eyes snapping open, hazed with lust. She would drain him dry, take all he had, milk him over and over again until he was good for nothing else, sore and helpless, wondering what had happened to him back in the world of the waking! Agoth didn't wait for him to be done climaxing as she ground and rocked on his cock, twisting back and forth to drive those luxurious ridges into just the right position, catching on her inner walls and pushing in, making her want to orgasm all over again right there and then. Maybe there was something about his cock after all that did get the dragonesses and the drakes too all riled up and hot for a reason...

She didn't have to think about that though, not when she had him where she wanted him. Over and over again, she grunted and huffed, using her wings for greater leverage, grinding down, her passage massaging and manipulating his shaft as if it was simply what it was born to do. He throbbed within her, a truly delicious sensation, and she sought out that feeling again, that sense that he was thickening up within her, straining open her innermost walls more and more.

Another orgasm and more jets of cum, these headier and stronger than the first -- maybe his body was in the midst of breeding lust too? There was no way to say and, frankly, neither did Agoth care all that much. She had what she needed and she barked a short, cruel laugh that would only end in good humour, massaging and gripping his cock with her sex for all she was worth. She could get more from him, always more, and so caught up was she in her lust for his shaft that she barely realised that her own orgasm too was ripping through her, shuddering through muscle and sinew, claiming her for its own.

Maybe it was a good thing, after all, that she had failed in hunting for deer dick, even if she had been swept up and away before she'd had the chance to lure the stag in question in with her scent, those pheromones that could not be resisted. A dragon dick was good too, at the end of the day, and there was still so very much more too for her to lust after and enjoy, if only she had the presence and strength of mind to reach out and take it all for herself.

Yes... All mine.

Agoth greedily slavered over him, losing count of how many orgasms she forced from the poor drake, although he was hardly in any sort of position to complain. All she wanted to do was to milk him dry, to give him pleasure that he would not remember -- was that so wrong? It may have been a trick and it may or may not have been seen as a joke but that wasn't something that Agoth was going to concern herself with, head swimming with hormones, wings flapping to plunge her cunny down on him harder, all the way in. Anything less would not do!

Cum slopped messily out of her pussy, staining the lips of her cloaca even as most of it slicked back onto his scales, standing out starkly against the jet black of them. Where she was a diamond, he was a lump of coal that was yet to be mined -- at least in her head. A silver such as she had more power than a black drake and she demonstrated that keenly as she hissed, driving him to the edge again and taking her cues from the twitch and throb of his cock, holding him there.

Yet she could not languish on that beautiful precipice forever and had to tip over it again too with a shrill keen, not even caring how hard she dug her claws into him as she relished in it. To have a male and so much seed, ploughing into her, sleek and thick, a pulsing drive of abject, ardent lust... Who could have wanted anything more? And yet she still wanted more in the throes of orgasm, snarling and snapping as if at an invisible foe, although all that came was a sweet release of tension, the rest of her body feeling that it had to do something, despite not being needed at that time.

Time passed as the day crept on, a light rain coming down outside that sent in a breeze to cool her scales, even though she was not all that warm, her system keeping her, for the most part, nice and cool. It was still pleasant to arch her head and neck up into its light caress, like several tongues teasing down the length of it all acting as one being, lips parted and eyes nearing close, residing in sweet sensation alone. She did not need the visual stimulation of males like Zierris and, really, he wasn't all that attractive right in that moment with his jaw hanging open, a drop of saliva oozing down his lips and chin.

What does she see in him?

The answer to that question, at least for Agoth, may well have been what did she feel in him rather. She smirked but it was none of her business, her muscles pleasantly sore and aching, legs trembling lightly for all the right reasons as the influence of the thick musk of his lair eased, slowly, bit by bit. One more orgasm was to be taken sweetly from him, however, a long, drawn-out orgasm filling her up more and more as she forced her cunny to flex and close around him, muscles tensing and releasing to massage and milk him -- milk him completely dry if his testis even had anything more to give.

A little bit more wouldn't hurt him and she took it from him with a lover's moan, coming down from her final high as a deep sense of satisfaction settled over her, head drooping just a little. The weight of it seemed too much for even Agoth to hold up and she chuckled lightly at her own folly in pushing herself so hard, that teasingly soft ache of sexual satisfaction relaxing every last one of her muscles. She would not say that it had not been worth it, even if she'd had to go through the dubious adventure of being carted away by the darn drake as a doe, as fun as flying too had been from that perspective.

The last dribbles of his cum flowed into her and she slowly rotated on him, first one way and then the other, no more than a half-circle in total, unwilling to forgo her balance. All she was doing was drawing out her pleasure for as long as possible but, ah, that was simply one thing that was in her power when she held all the control in the folds of her magical wings.

Slowly, his cock still hard and desperate for more inside her, she raised herself off his shaft, that meat still seeming to draw her down and down. And yet she could not stay there forever and neither did she have any inclination to do so when he was an unconscious lump of not so dead meat, yet one who would not be able to, in his current state, shove his muzzle into her sex and clean her out, soothing the aches of sex from her strained folds even as she ignored his aches. It was all by the by for a drake, or at least it was when it came to Agoth and how she treated them. The dragoness smirked, waving the tip of her tail lightly at him, cheekily so. Who was to stop her?

No, the answer to that one was that no one would stop her and that was just fine with the dragoness. She paused with her vent hanging over his shaft, being sure to wait a moment and release her scent, the gland located within her anus squirting her essence over him, marking his cock and cloaca, as if he had not already had enough of her juices on him to see to it that he reeked of her. Agoth took her time, even letting out a soft sigh of satisfaction at the releases, the thick oil coating him, slathering over, a milky tone with a much thicker, more viscous consistency that ensured that it did not simply run off his scales. She wouldn't have wanted that now, would she, when she could mark him as hers for a good, long time...

That'll teach her...

The deed was done and the itch that she'd needed to scratch well and truly scratched, her legs much steadier than they had been before. That was something, at least, and she stretched out a wing, preening lightly as if she had all the time in the world before actually engaging in the languid, sensually rolling act of sauntering to the mouth of the cave as if she had all the time in the world to do so. What did she, of course, have to worry about when Zierris was unconscious, even snoring lightly as she had not had the good grace to roll him back over into a more dignified position. No... She would not do him the privilege of that after how he had treated her, although it really was all a big joke really. Maybe later he would see the funny side, if he even objected at all to any of it.

Casting him one look back, his cock still desperately hard and pointing straight up, twitching with each pulsing pump of pre-cum that still drooled from the tip, the dragon's body wanting more and more even as it so much needed a rest too. Sometimes bodies were strange like that, not truly knowing or needing what was good for them. Agoth smirked. And yet her little play and ploy was about to come to a hasty end as a lightly lilting voice snaked in from the cave mouth, the highest pitched sort of hiss that could have ever come from draconian lips.

"And what, pray tell, are you doing with my mate, sister?"

Agoth froze, eyes wide.

Damn it...

This one was going to take some explaining.

12