Milking Kitty

Story Info
Kitty's neighbor makes her into his own personal Hu-Cow.
7.1k words
4.37
67.5k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers

Authors Note: I hope you will enjoy this story. The subject matter is non-consensual sex, forced lactation and some BDSM. If that is not what you are interested in, feel free to go on to find other stories that are more suited to your taste. This is of course a fantasy and I have written it to entertain and hopefully excite you, my faithful readers. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. I do plan to continue this story in Part 2 and if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. As always, Thanks for reading.

* * *

Kitty Hall sat out on her back porch nursing her son. He was six months old and her pride and joy. Since she was in her own yard, she took off her shirt entirely and held her baby against her large, soft breasts as he suckled. Kitty closed her eyes and ground her teeth. She loved her son, and she knew that breast feeding was the healthiest choice for a child, but her breasts were so sensitive that even this loving act of motherhood sent shivers through her body and made her pussy tingle.

Often, after breastfeeding, when she had laid her son down for a nap, she would go into the bedroom and masturbate, her fingers deep between her legs and her hand pinching and pulling on her milk-swollen nipples. At times that was the only way she could get relief, and since she had to breastfeed her son three or four times a day, it meant she was masturbating all the time.

It would have been nice if there was a man in her life she could share her bed with, but she wasn't married, and she hadn't really dated anyone in a long time. The pregnancy had been an unplanned one, but once she found out she was pregnant she immediately knew she would keep the child. She had fallen in love with it right from the moment of conception, or at least her awareness of his conception.

The father of her son was a nice enough man and he helped with the bills and child support but once he had found out that she was pregnant and would be keeping the baby, he had wanted nothing more to do with her, relationship wise. He wasn't ready to be a father. So he had left her. Kitty was saddened but ultimately decided it was for the best.

Her son sucked hard on her teat and Kitty had to stifle a groan. She didn't want breastfeeding to be any sort of sexual experience for her or her child, but damn it made her hot! She continued to sit in the patio chair, topless and rocking her son slowly as he fed. Eventually he had his fill. Kitty moved her son to her shoulder, gently rubbing circles on his back and patting him gently. It only took a minute or so and she heard the loud belch from her bundle of joy. She smiled and got up carefully, so as not to disturb him, and turned to walk back inside.

The sun felt good on her bare arms and naked breasts, and she smiled as she moved inside, looking forward to putting her son down for his nap and then going to the bedroom where she could scratch that itch between her legs that had grown so insistent. As she disappeared into her house, she was completely unaware of the eyes watching her.

* * *

Allan sat in his bedroom on the second floor of his house and held the binoculars up to his eyes. From this vantage point he could stare directly into his neighbor's yard. Kitty Hall had lived next door to Allan since he was 15. He had always had a thing for her, even before she got pregnant, but of course he was a teenager, and she was a woman in her 30's. Nothing was ever going to happen. Then Kitty had become pregnant. He had seen a man he assumed to be the father of the child a few times but as her pregnancy had become more pronounced, he had all but disappeared. Allan actually hadn't seen him at all since she had the baby, hadn't seen any men coming or going from her house.

Now though, Allan was 18 and he still had fantasies about the beautiful MILF next door. He had started watching her from his bedroom, using the high-powered binoculars to watch her as she took her son into the backyard and rocked him on the porch. Then something utterly amazing and wonderful had happened. He was watching her one day, not too long after the baby had come. Kitty was in the backyard. She was working in her flowerbed, her son next to her in a small baby carrier. He had started crying and Kitty got up and held him, trying to comfort him. Finally she had sat down, and holding the boy with one hand, lifted up her t-shirt and exposed her large, milk-swollen right boob. Then she put the child's mouth to her tit and began breastfeeding him.

Allan went wild seeing this. He had desired Kitty for so long, knowing that nothing could ever come of it, but there she was, exposing herself and breastfeeding her baby. Allan had unzipped his pants and masturbated right then and there, watching her every second while he wanked himself to finish. He came harder that day than he had ever cum before.

Allan had a fetish for lactating women. He frequented several sites on the internet of lactation porn and Hu-Cows but seeing Kitty topless and lactating in real life was a whole other level of excitement. From that moment on, Allan watched her backyard daily and more often than not Kitty would come out and sit in the sun and nurse her child. At first she had only been lifting her shirt up or unbuttoning it and feeding her nipple to her baby but as time passed and it became more and more common for her, she started coming out into the backyard without a shirt on at all.

Sometimes she wore her maternity bra, but Kitty had been a large busted woman before pregnancy, Allan guessed that she was at least a 36DD. But now, after pregnancy had swelled her breasts and they were filled with milk, she had to be at least a size larger, maybe two sizes. She was often wearing cut-offs or shorts and when she turned to go back inside Allan could sometimes see her ample rear ass cheeks bulging out beneath her shorts.

That was when Allan started to make plans. Watching Kitty was no longer enough. He had to have her. It had taken some time but over the last few months he had begun to work out a plan and now, he thought he was ready to implement it. Operation "Milk Kitty" was ready. He put down his binoculars and finished jerking-off as he thought about what he was about to do.

* * *

As much as Kitty loved her son, raising him as a single mother was a 24/7 job. There were no days off, no sick leave and no vacation time. Kitty wouldn't trade a moment of the time she spent with her child, but she was getting just a little burned out. She needed a respite and soon. So, when her neighbor's son, Allan had come over to ask if she needed any help babysitting, offering up his sister as a reliable and hard-working choice, Kitty didn't have to think about it very long at all. She was a little nervous about leaving her son with a sitter, but she had known Allan and his sister Marie for several years and she also realized it just wasn't practical to think she could watch her child 24/7 and not get completely burned out.

So, she made plans with Allan to have his sister come over and watch the baby for a few hours on a Saturday, sort of a trial run. Marie had even shown up a little early. She talked with Kitty about her son's routines and diligently took notes on her phone so she wouldn't forget anything. Kitty showed Marie around the house, pointing out where everything was. She had even pumped her breasts earlier to have a few bottles of breastmilk in the fridge for when it was feeding time.

Marie was very reliable and worked with Kitty on the way the baby liked to be held and rocked, how to put a pillow at his back when she put him down, so he never rolled over onto his face, and even worked with Kitty on bathing him in the sink. Kitty's anxiety about leaving little Jason were mostly alleviated and she left the house and care of her son to Marie. She spent the afternoon going shopping, having a bite to eat at her favorite little bistro in town and taking in a matinee at the local cineplex.

When she got home, Jason was asleep, and Marie had even done some light housecleaning. Kitty was more than pleased and tipped Marie well and asked her if she would be willing to sit again sometime. Marie immediately agreed and they arranged another afternoon off for Kitty next week.

When Marie got home and told Allan about the day, he was thrilled. Even more so that they had set up another day the next week. Knowing that Kitty liked Marie and trusted her to watch her son was the first step in Allan's plan. For the next several weeks, Allan watched as Kitty's Saturday outings became a regular thing. After a little more than a month of this, Allan was ready for the next step.

Marie was a responsible babysitter, but she wasn't without her flaws and one of those flaws was her relationship with a man named Derek Haas. Derek was from a poor family hand had gotten in with a bad crowd. He had already been in trouble with the law on several occasions for minor infractions and although he had avoided doing any jail time, he had developed quite a reputation around town. Even though Marie was 19, Derek was six years older than her. Her parents did not approve of Derek and had forbidden Marie to ever see him, at least while she lived at home.

Allan knew that Marie was still seeing Derek behind her parents back. He also knew that Derek and Marie were actually doing a lot more than seeing each other. They were fucking. Marie was over 18 so it was legal, but Allan knew if their parents found out about this all hell would break loose.

Allan had bided his time and waited till he could catch the two of them in a compromising position. He even took a few pictures with his phone as added insurance. Then he approached his sister.

He had showed her the pictures and he told her he would keep her secret as long as she did what he asked. Marie had been furious, but she wasn't willing to stop seeing Derek or to have it out with her parents, so she agreed. Allan didn't ask for anything to hard for her to do. First, he wanted Marie to start babysitting for their neighbor Kitty and her newborn. That wasn't difficult for Marie. After a couple of days watching Kitty's child, she fell in love with little Jason, and Kitty paid well.

The second thing he asked for from her was a bit more troubling, but he insisted and eventually Marie relented. He wanted several examples of Kitty's writing. He had Marie get several examples from around her house while she watched Kitty's son and she also had Kitty write out some instructions for care of baby-Jason. When Allan got these he took them and spent hours working on copying her handwriting until he had it down pat.

The last thing he asked of Marie was the hardest. He wrote a note as if it was from Kitty, asking Kitty's mom to please watch her son for a few days. In the note he gave the excuse of her needing a few days off for mental health. He cited several examples of how tired she was and noted that Marie was a great help in babysitting but couldn't stay overnights.

Marie was most concerned about this but after being assured that the baby would be safe with Kitty's mom, she agreed, on the condition that this was the last thing he would ask of her and that when it was done, he would delete all the pictures. Allan agreed.

So, approximately seven weeks after Marie started sitting for Kitty's son, Allan put his plan into action. His parents were leaving for a vacation cruise and would be gone for a week or more. Marie could be off with Derek and not worry about getting caught and Allan would have the house to himself.

The day after his parents left, Allan began preparing the basement. He had ordered several pieces of equipment online and had them delivered to a friend's house. Now he went and picked them up. In the basement, he set up what he would need and prepared for his time with Kitty. He took care to make certain everything was just right and after two days of preparations, he was ready.

* * *

On Saturday, the day Allan planned to put his plan into action, he went to Kitty's house early. When Kitty answered she was surprised to see Allan standing there.

"Oh, hi Allan. I thought you might be your sister just coming by early. Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes Ms. Hall, everything's fine. I know this might seem a little strange, but I was wondering, since my sister is sitting for you today, would you like to go to the movies with me?"

Kitty looked startled at him asking her out and her expression must have showed that.

"Uh, Allan, I don't think..."

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't mean like a date or anything," Allan broke in hastily. "I'm sorry, that probably sounded awkward. It's just that there is a special showing of two Humphrey Bogart films, Casablanca and The African Queen." He watched Kitty closely and saw her eyes light up when he mentioned the films.

"They're great films and I was given two tickets by a friend of the family. I really didn't want to go by myself, and I know you like some of those older films so I thought since you were going out today anyway, you might go with me."

He looked up at Kitty hopefully. His plan would work out much better if she said yes. If not, he had a back up plan, but it would be a little riskier. Kitty looked at him for a moment longer and then, as if making up her mind, nodded.

"All right. I'll go. But I buy the popcorn, OK?" She smiled at him, and Allan smiled back.

"Absolutely! It's a date, oh, but not a date-date," he added quickly. Kitty laughed and nodded at him.

"Why don't you come over to the house after my sister gets here. Mom and dad left the car so I can drive, or we can take your car," he said, nodding his head towards Kitty's Subaru.

Kitty thought that one over.

"OK, I'll come by after Marie gets here. We can decide who drives then."

They exchanged a few more pleasantries and then Allan made his way back home. Now all he had to do was wait. His cock was already hard and straining against his jeans as he thought of what was to come.

At about two o'clock, Marie headed over to Kitty's house. After Kitty left, she was supposed to wait for an hour and then bundle up Jason and take him and a packed overnight bag and deliver them to Kitty's mom's house. She had visited a few times since the baby was born and Marie had met her once. She lived on the other side of town in a nice house and Allan had told Marie that she would probably be delighted to watch baby-Jason for a few days and spoil him rotten.

And, shortly after two, Allan heard the doorbell. He grinned, his heart speeding up a bit and his cock throbbing even more, and he answered the door.

"Hi Ms. Hall. Come on in, I'll be ready in just a few minutes."

"Thanks Allan." Kitty stepped into the house, looking around. She had never actually been inside though she passed by the house often. She was impressed at the size and décor. Allan's parents must be very well off.

"And you may as well call me Kitty. Ms. Hall sounds so formal."

Allan smiled, closing the front door and leading Kitty further into the house.

Would you like a cold drink while you wait. I have some iced tea in the fridge.?" Kitty nodded.

"Thanks, that would be nice."

Allan went to the kitchen and took a glass of cold iced tea out of the refrigerator, one he had specially prepared ahead of time. He came back in and handed the glass to Kitty.

"Here you go. Make yourself comfortable. I'm just going to run upstairs and change and then we can go. I won't be five minutes."

Kitty took the glass from Allan and sat on the sofa while he ran upstairs to change. She sipped at the tea and noted with pleasure it was a sweet tea with just a hint of lemon. She took several more swallows and looked around as she waited.

When Allan came down ten minutes later, the drugs he had slipped into Kitty's tea had done their job and she was asleep, half sprawled across the sofa. Allan stare at her with unbridled lust in his eyes. He let his eyes wander up and down the length of her body. He couldn't resist and he reached out and took one of her heavy breasts in his hand. He squeezed it through the shirt she was wearing, feeling her up. He found her nipple and he pinched it hard through her clothes. It stiffened under his touch and a small damp spot appeared on her shirt a moment later. Kitty groaned in her sleep and stirred slightly.

Allan moved his hand away, albeit reluctantly. He had to get her set up before she woke. He bent down, and rolling her over slightly, picked up the unconscious MILF and carried her towards the basement.

* * *

Slowly, Kitty began to come too. She tried to sit and open her eyes, but she couldn't move properly. Something hard was around her neck, holding her in place. She reached for it to see what it was but found she couldn't move her hands either. They were locked in some sort of a cuff, keeping her arms spread out from her body. She began to panic and tried to jerk her hands free or pull her head back, but she was stuck. To the best of her ability she looked around, trying to determine where she was.

The room was dimly lit and felt chilly. She shivered at the cool air and with a sudden horror realized that she was naked. She was bent at the waist, with her head and hands in some sort of metal stockade. Her large breasts hung down, swaying and bouncing as she struggled. She was kneeling on some sort of padded surface, her legs spread very wide. She tried to pull her legs closed and realized that they too were bound in place. Now she went from panic to full blown fear.

"Help!" She cried out. "Help me, please! Is anyone there?"

She didn't recognize the room she was in, but it seemed like it might be some kind of a basement. The floor was cement and what she could see of the walls were cement as well, and unfinished wooden framework. There was a table set up across the room and off to one side and it had several objects on it, but because of the angle her head was held at she couldn't get a good look at what they were.

However, on the floor she could see a few cords and wires as well as some kind of small machinery off to one side.

"Help me! Someone please, help!" She yelled out again, working very hard at stopping her shout from becoming a scream.

Suddenly the lights in the room came on fully making her squint against the brightness and walking into her line of site came her neighbor, Allan.

"Hello Kitty." He said in a gentle voice. You can scream all you want but there's no one around to hear it. It's just me and you!"

He squatted down in front of her so Kitty could see him. He was bare chested and wearing a pair of dark jeans. He was barefooted as well. He smiled at her, but it wasn't a kind smile. It was predatory and lust filled.

"Allan! What the hell is this? What's going on?" She tried her best to keep the quaver out of her voice but only partially succeeded.

"You can't imagine how long I have dreamed of this, Kitty," he said. He reached his hand out and cupped her chin with his fingers, using his thumb to stroke her mouth and pull on her lower lip.

"What are you doing?" Kitty asked. "What do you want?" It was a stupid question. Naked and bound in a basement, she had a very good idea what he wanted.

"I have wanted you for so long. Watching you tease me every day, taking your shirt off, exposing yourself to me and breastfeeding your baby! I just had to have you." His hand trailed down the side of her face. Then he reached out a little further, under the metal frame that held her head, and grasped one of her breasts. He squeezed it, slowly at first, becoming more insistent as w he went, pulling on it, as if he was milking her, which in fact, he was.

Kitty groaned as he pinched her nipple and twisted it, pulling on it. Small droplets of milk formed on her tit and Allan squeezed harder till he got an actual squirt of milk. Then he took his finger, coated with her warm breast milk, and put it in his mouth, sucking on it.

Raxton57
Raxton57
780 Followers
12