Milking Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm! Delicious" he said, staring at Kitty.

"You're sick!" She screamed at him. "Let me go right now you bastard!" She rattled and pulled against her restraints trying to yank herself free, but Allan just stood up and laughed.

"Let you go"? he said. "I don't think so. I have so many plans for you. We are going to become very good friends!"

As Kitty screamed at him, he just smiled again and walked around behind her. He bent down and picked up something on the floor. Then he squatted down again at her side.

"First," He said, "let's get this set up properly."

He reached out again and took a hold of one of her breasts. He gripped it in his palm and squeezed it hard, wrapping his fingers around it and pressing deep into her flesh. He could feel the weight of her breast, filled with milk. Soft and ripe her breast overflowed his hand as he massaged and gripped it tightly. Kitty tried to jerk her body away from him and groaned at the rough treatment he was inflicting on her boob. She couldn't help but groan as he squeezed and pulled on her breast.

Her breasts were so sensitive, and he was milking her, squeezing and yanking on her, making her whole body tingle and vibrate. She gritted her teeth, determined to not give Allan any encouragement at all. Allan kept up pinching and groping her, just as determined to make her moan.

His hand slid down to her nipple again. It was already hard and swollen. His touch was obviously getting to her. He gripped it with his thumb and forefinger and squeezed, pulling and milking it, stretching it out as far as he could. Her breasts were so very pliable, and he got at least a couple inches in length before Kitty screamed out, unable to stop herself.

"OOOWWWW! Oh please stop Allan, PLEASE!"

"That's better he said, referring to her outburst. His hand was damp with milk that had squirted from her stretched nipple.

Taking something in his other hand and bringing it to her breast, Kitty felt something tight and elastic slipping over her breast. Allan squeezed her large soft breast tightly, forcing something over it. With growing horror Kitty realized that it was a thick industrial rubber band. He forced her massive breast through it and pulled it up as far as he could, eventually letting it snap tight near the base of her breast. It was tight and banded her breast, swelling the majority of the breast as it squeezed.

"No, please!" she begged. "Take it off." Tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to turn her head to look at Allan, but her restraints kept her from being able to do that.

Allan just looked at his handiwork. Then he pulled back and slapped her swollen hanging breast hard with the flat of his hand. Kitty squealed in shock and pain. Allan nodded, pleased with himself and got up and walked around to the other side of her. As he moved behind her he reached out and slapped her upturned and rounded full ass. She jumped and screeched again.

When he reached the other side, he knelt down again and grabbed her other breast. This time he squeezed and milked with both hands, sliding down from base to tit as he did so, forcing her tit to spray milk out in a long arc. He did this several times and then took his milk-soaked hands and rubbed them all over Kitty's breast. Then he took another industrial strength rubber band and squeezed that boob into it, snapping it closed around the base of her other breast.

Now both of Kitty's abundant globes were bound with high-strength rubber bands and hung swollen beneath her, her nipples hard and sticking out, wet with milk.

Kitty was openly sobbing now. Her breasts ached and the rubber bands on them were painful. But she was also deeply embarrassed because this abuse of her breasts was causing her pussy to start dripping. She could feel the deep tingle inside of her creeping up. She knew her breasts were sensitive but how could this kind of forced rough treatment be turning her on. She gasped for breath and tried to get herself under control.

"Allan," she begged, "please don't do this. Stop now, before it goes too far!"

Allan wasn't listening. Now he was taking a small plastic cup-like device and reaching beneath Kitty, was placing it over her breast. He squeezed a lot of her breast into the dome and held it, wiggling it around till he got it to stick, much like a suction cup. Then he moved back to her other side and affixed another one to her other swollen and hanging breast. Finally, seemingly satisfied with his work he stepped back and for the first time in several minutes, spoke to Kitty.

"I watch you breastfeed your son almost every day," he said. "It turns me on so much. But this, this is even better. I get to watch you being milked like the hu-cow bitch you are!"

Allan then reached down and picked up one of the small machines with cords running from it. He flipped a switch and turned a dial and Kitty heard a deep machine humming and then the cups over her milk-filled boobs began to vibrate and suck. She felt the suction pulling and tugging her nipples, stretching them out, pulling them deeper into the cups. Her soft breast flesh that was squeezed into the cups was pinched as well. She could feel milk beginning to flow from her stretched out tits. It sent shivers coursing through her as it sucked at her breasts and touched something deep inside her.

"Oh no! Please don't do this!" Mewled Kitty. "I really can't take it!"

"You will take so much more than this!" Allan told her. "This is just the start of our fun!"

Kitty groaned again as her breasts were sucked and pumped, each pull felt like it was a little stronger than the last. Her nipples ached and she could feel her milk being squeezed out, warm and wet and filling the cups. The machine pulled and pumped, and the milk sloshed over her nipples, maddeningly tickling her tits.

Kitty tried desperately to ignore the growing heat in her belly and between her legs, but she was so dam sensitive. She sobbed as the machine pulled and teased her over and over.

Now Alan was behind her. His hand was sliding over her warm, round ass, squeezing her cheeks and sliding a finger between them. She felt it as it stroked over her puckered and virgin asshole and slid further down to her wet and dripping slit. Allan's fingers stroked between her pussy lips, spreading her wide and sliding one, then two fingers into her. Kitty's legs trembled and her pussy throbbed as he found her sweet spot, rocked his fingers against her engorged clit and stroked harder.

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Kitty moaned. "Please stop, no more!"

But Allan's fingers probed deeper. She felt him stab inward, pushing so deep that she felt his hand come up against her sopping wet pussy. He stroked in and out, picking up speed and twisting his two fingers as he fucked her with his hand. Kitty found herself bucking her hips against his thrusts even as she begged and whined for him to stop. Then, just the fire and feeling in between her legs was reaching a fevered level, Allan stopped. He pulled his fingers out of her. Kitty gasped and cried out against the shame of needing those fingers and the emptiness her pussy now felt.

Allan wasn't done with her though. Now he dragged his two wet fingers back up to rest between her plump ass cheeks, the tips of his fingers resting against her brown and puckered anus. Kitty fairly screamed as she felt his fingers begin to press against her tight hole.

OH GOD! Not my ass, please, anything but that! Please not my ass!"

She screamed and wriggled and shook but Allan pressed deeper into her virgin hole. It was very tight, and the pain was terrible. But it also added to the heat she was feeling as her pussy had been teased and her boobs were being milked.

"Nonononononono!" Kitty sobbed. "I can't take it, no!"

Allan just probed deeper. Now his two fingers were knuckle deep in her ass. He spread his finger apart, stretching her ass open. He leaned down and spat onto her hole, adding saliva to her own lube that coated his fingers. He twisted and turned his fingers as he slid in, then back out and then in again.

Now Kitty was openly crying, tears streaming down her face, blurring her vision. Her ass hurt so bad, her pussy throbbed with unfulfilled need and her tits ached and burned with feeling. Finally apparently satisfied with how he had stretched her asshole, Allan pulled his two fingers out. They came away with a soft 'pop'.

"You're going to really love this next part Kitty!" Allan said.

Kitty couldn't see him as he stood behind her, but she could hear something being moved and shuffled about. It sounded heavy, like metal against the concrete floor. Then she felt something thick and hard sliding against her spread open pussy. It pressed against her and began to be pushed inside of her. Kitty realized it was a large dildo of some sort. It was big too. Almost as thick around as a beer bottle. She grunted and clenched trying to stop its entry, but she had no leverage and Allan pushed it in deeper.

Once it was in, he reached for something else, and she heard something else scraping over the floor. Then another hard bulbous object was pressed up against her anus. She shook her head violently and moaned out a pleas to stop, but Allan just pressed it forward. This dildo was slightly smaller but still far larger than anything she had ever imagined would go in her ass. She felt a greasy substance on it as Allan pushed it in. She supposed she should be thankful he was using any lube at all. Still, the pain was immense.

The two dildos inside of her were only in a few inches. That wasn't enough to give her pussy the sensation she needed, and it was too much for her ass. Then she heard an ominous 'click' and the two dildos that impaled her holes started moving. They were slowly pushed deeper into her holes. Three, four, five, six inches deep. Then they stopped momentarily and began to pull out. They moved slowly, almost pulling completely out but at the last inch or so stopped again and began to press back in

"Oh my god!" thought Kitty, "he has hooked me up to some kind of twisted fuck machine."

She screamed at Allan to stop but Allan just laughed. He slapped her very hard once on each ass cheek, admiring the way her flesh bounced and wiggled and turned red. Allan listened to her shout for a few more seconds and then said:

"What's that Kitty? You want them to fuck you harder? OK, your wish is my command."

He slapped her again, and then twisted something on the contraption behind her and the two unyielding phalluses began to thrust faster. They pushed in deeper and then pulled out and thrust back again.

Allan walked around to the front where he could look at Kitty and watch her reaction. She was crying, pleading through her tears for him to stop this, even as her body shook and twisted against the invading dildos and her tits were pumped and milked. He watched her struggle, her face turning red, her cheeks puffing out as her breath came in ragged gasps. He could see her whole-body trembling. God but she was beautiful.

He leaned down, mouth near her ear and whispered to her:

"I think we need to turn up those pumps a little, I'm sure you have more milk in you!"

His hand reached down and twisted another little dial and the pressure on her tits doubled. The whine of the pump increased and the suction over her breasts became more intense. The rubber bands that wrapped her large breasts swelled her tits and the pumps pulled and sucked harder. Her tits were stretched to new lengths as the machine sucked and pulled them harder than ever. Kitty screamed now, shrill and piercing. Allan let her scream while he unbuttoned his jeans and dropped his pants. He stepped out of them and approached Kitty, his rock-hard penis fairly trembling with need.

Kitty stared at the eighteen-year-old boy's cock. It was huge. It had to be at least nine inches long and so thick. Its head was covered in foreskin, a bulbous head just barely poking out. He was uncircumcised. Kitty had never seen a cock like that before. He came forward and a hand reached out and grasped her nose, plugging it closed.

"Now, open up Kitty. And no biting or it will go bad for you." His tone told her that he wasn't kidding.

Kitty had already been gasping for air as the sensations rocketed through her body. Now with her nose plugged she couldn't breathe. She opened her mouth wide and gulped in air. Allan pressed his hips forward and shoved his hard cock into her mouth.

Kitty spluttered and gagged against the huge prick she was being forced to swallow. Allan didn't shove in hard, he let the head of his cock rest against her tongue, slowly sliding it just in and out of her mouth. Little by little he pressed in deeper. He could feel her tongue brushing over his member's large uncircumcised head, felt it slide down, along his shaft. He could feel her lips sucking and kissing against him as he slowly pushed deeper.

He let go of her nose so she could suck in some much-needed air. Kitty snorted deeply and tried to suck in more air through her mouth, but his enormous cock almost completely blocked her airwaves. Kitty's body was shaking with sensations coursing through every inch of her. Her tits ached and burned more than ever, painfully being milked harder than ever and yet through the pain it sparked deep, intense flashes of sexual sensations flooding her body.

Her pussy was filled and was being ponded by a hard rubber cock and her ass was receiving the same treatment, but even as she moaned and gagged and sobbed around Allan's cock, her hips pushed back against the invading cocks and her breasts swelled and burned with desire. She could feel a tremendous orgasm growing in her. Shame and humiliation warred with desire and need for release.

Her mind was whirling. How could she be reacting so strongly to being bound and abused like this. Her body shook harder and more fiercely than ever. She sucked and licked and gagged on the cock that filled her mouth. She could feel it forcing its way back, deeper till it was brushing up against the back of her throat. Allan held it there and Kitty choked and sucked and slurped even as her body shook and spasmed harder and harder.

She was reaching the point of no return. The pain in her ass was still there but the deep, piercing throb had begun to add a slow, sensual sensation of pleasure as well. Her pussy ran with juices, and she ground her hips as hard as she was capable of, bound the way she was. She sucked, more and harder and faster. Her body was one huge trembling mass of sensation.

She shrieked as the feelings reached their zenith. Screaming around Allan's huge cock she began to jerk and twist frantically as her climax hit her as hard as if a car had run her over. Her tits screamed at her, milk still squirting from her tormented nipples, her ass shook and bounced as it was fucked harder and deeper with each thrust of the machine, her pussy squirted juices in an amazing arc across the back of the room. She shuddered and shook and sobbed and screamed.

The fuck machine kept thrusting into her, unstopping, unwavering. Her breasts were milked and pumped hard and fast and unstopping, and Allan thrust into the back of her throat again and again. His cock swelled and grew even stiffer and suddenly he was shooting his hot, thick load into her throat.

Kitty was caught by surprise and gagged on the first shot, choking and coughing it back up. It filled her throat and a little even squirted out of her nose. Her nasal cavity burned, and she swallowed and gagged and swallowed some more.

Allan didn't hold himself deep in her throat. After the first few shots of cum were unloaded into Kitty's throat, he pulled back, letting the last two or three streams shoot across her face her lips, her nose and cheeks. Kitty didn't care. She continued screaming and shaking and crying and riding her climax to its earth-shattering end.

But it wouldn't stop. She had orgasmed, and Allan had cum down her throat and over her face, but the unstopping machines continued to have their way with her. Fucking her pussy and ass, milking her throbbing, swollen boobs. She grunted and cried and groaned as they kept pumping and fucking her, and her body was reacting. It finished one huge orgasm and immediately started another.

Kitty couldn't take much more. Now her whole body jumped and pounded against the restraints, rocking the entire set up. It clattered and squeaked and groaned as Kitty thrashed and shrieked and continued her unending climax.

Allan was mesmerized. He had never seen anything so beautiful. Kitty was covered with sweat, her face covered with cum, juices squirted and flowed out of her pussy and the muscles in her ass twitched and jumped as she shook against the pseudo-cocks that still invaded both her holes. Now milk was leaking out from around the cups that covered her breasts, dripping into the floor, puddling beneath her.

"Pl...Pl...Please" Kitty finally managed to gasp, "Please...stop it. No more. ..." She tried to say more but she couldn't form the words.

Allan stared at this amazing and beautiful sexual tableau he had orchestrated. It was beyond his wildest dreams. He stared at her, unable to take his eyes off of her as she went through her spasms and shakings.

Finally, a small amount of compassion asserted itself and he slowly walked around behind the still thrashing and howling Kitty. He reached down and shut off the fucking machine. The pistons driving the dildos slowed and stopped.

Then he turned and flicked another switch and the breast pumps whirred to a stop as well. Kitty's breasts were red to the point of being purple and bruised, covered with the cups that overflowed with her milk. Kitty's body continued to twitch and shake and tremble as all the sensations slowly ended. She gasped in air and drew several ragged breaths. Her wide blue eyes stared up at Allan, silently pleading with him to release her. Her bruised full lips pouted.

"Please." She whispered.

Allan was just about to answer when the door to the basement banged open. Allan turned with a start and stared as Marie and Derek walked down the stairs

"Alan, I was wondering if..." She never finished that sentence. She and Derek stood dumbstruck looking at the sordid picture laid out before them.

"What the fuck?" Derek finally managed to say. But he didn't look mad, he looked...excited.

"Well," Marie said looking at the bound and shaking Kitty and her naked brother. "It looks like you were having a party and didn't invite us to play."

If it was possible, her grin looked even more predatory than Derek's.

Allan stared at the two of them and then did the only thing he could think of.

"You're welcome to join in" he said with a grin.

To Be Continued.

12