Milking Kitty Pt. 02

Story Info
Allan invites his sister and her BF to join in Kitty's abuse.
6.6k words
4.44
46.2k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
791 Followers

[A few hours earlier]

Marie waited for 15 minutes after Kitty had left for her afternoon out with Allan. Then she carefully packed a bag with diapers, onesies and all the other things that baby Jason would need for a few days with grandma. Lastly, she took the bottles of breast milk that were in the refrigerator that Kitty had left for her and packed them as well.

Baby Jason was a quiet baby and very easy to watch. Marie really liked her time here with him, but if Kitty's mom would take him, then she would have the rest of today free to spend with Derek. Mom and Dad were out of town for the rest of the week, so she didn't have to worry about sneaking around, and with her last favor repaid to Allan, she didn't need to worry about him spilling the beans to them either. All in all, it was shaping up to be a great weekend.

She bundled baby Jason up for the ride to his grandmas, then took the overnight bag and all the extras and packed them in her little Toyota. She had a spare baby seat that Kitty had given her in case she ever needed to go somewhere when she was sitting for Jason. She set it up in her backseat and then carefully got Jason seated and tucked into it all safe and secure. Then, she locked up the house and headed for grandmas.

Allan had been right; Kitty's mom was delighted for a chance to watch Jason for a few days. Marie showed her the note from Kitty and she didn't even ask any additional questions. She was just thrilled that she got to spend time with, and spoil baby Jason. She took the overnight bag and everything else from Marie, thanked her and then went off into the house to play grandma.

Marie was relieved that it had been so easy. She had been afraid that Kitty's mom would have had all sorts of questions about Kitty asking her to keep the baby for a few days and Marie wasn't at all certain that she could have answered them satisfactorily. But now she was free to go and spend her weekend with Derek. She jumped in her car and headed off.

Derek lived in a small apartment in a not-so-great neighborhood. That was only one of the reasons that Marie's parents didn't like Derek. There were also his run ins with the law and the fact that his parents were not really the sort of folks Marie's parents hung around with. To be blunt, her parents were snobs and didn't think Derek or his family was good enough for their little girl.

If only her parents could see their little girl naked, ass up in the air, getting reamed in her ass hard by Derek's massive 11-inch cock, they'd probably have a heart attack. Marie almost did the first time he had taken her from behind. Marie had never had anal sex before, but Derek was an ass man and really wanted to, so Marie had given in. In a way she was pleased she did because she felt it brought the two of them closer but in other ways it was somewhat of a problem because once she had done it, he wanted to do it again.

It had hurt so much Marie's first time that she had refused to try again, however Derek was getting more and more insistent and she couldn't put him off forever. Derek had even suggested trying some bondage, tying Marie to the headboard of his bed. He told her she would really get off on giving up all that control to him, but Marie was much more a dominant personality and didn't like the idea of being tied up for Derek or anyone. Maybe this weekend she could try to make him forget all that anal and bondage nonsense. She had an idea that maybe she could try to deep throat him. He was so big, but Marie had been practicing with a large dildo she had gotten online, and she thought she could, maybe, do it.

When she reached Derek's place, she parked and went to his door. He answered almost immediately, like he had been waiting for her right by the door. He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, slamming the door and pushing her up hard against it. He pressed his body tight against hers and began kissing her, roughly. His teeth bit and pulled at her bottom lip, then released it and moved his mouth down to her neck, biting her gently at first and then with a bit more force. His hands slid around her waist and grabbed a hold of her ass and squeezed.

Marie groaned into his kiss and embrace. She felt a tingle run through her as his hands played with her ass, squeezing and massaging, but a part of her mind was just a little worried. She knew where this could lead, and she still wasn't ready to give Derek her ass again. She purred back at him as he nibbled her throat and rubbed her hips against his, feeling his cock already hard and ready for action.

This was the other problem with Derek. His first thoughts were always about sex. Marie loved the sex they had, but sometimes she wanted just a little bit of romance. She let Derek paw and kiss her for another minute or so and then gently but forcefully pushed him back. She gasped and took in a deep breath, flushed from his initial advances.

"Hey stallion," she said, using his nickname. "Hold up for just a minute and let a lady catch her breath!" She smiled at him using that sexy smile she saved for times when she needed him to do as she said.

Derek stepped back and grinned at her.

"What's the matter, too much for you to handle little lady?" he said teasingly.

Marie laughed and she did lean forward and kiss him, gently, on the mouth. When he started to push forward, she held him back.

"Now Derek, lets take it slow, OK? We have all weekend." She wasn't certain she was convincing him, so she added, "I mean, my parents are gone for the week. We can go back to my place and have the run of it. "

Now she had Derek's attention. Their house was much nicer than his and he had never been allowed to fuck Marie in her own bed. Plus, they had a pool out back. Marie could see the idea taking hold.

"Hey, but what about your brother?" he asked suddenly. "He's not gone all week, is he?"

Marie shook her head. "No, but he is gone all afternoon. He's out with a neighbor at a double feature and they'll probably go out for food afterwards. He won't be home till much later."

Marie wasn't certain what Allan was really up to, but since he had made her take Kitty's son to her mom's place, she thought he probably intended to keep her busy more than just a few hours.

Derek's eyes lit up when Marie mentioned her neighbor.

"Not that smoking MILF with the big knockers? Man she is way out of his league."

Marie agreed on that point but if Allan had set all this up, he obviously had a plan.

"C'mon my big stallion," she said taking him by the hand and leading him towards the door, "lets take this party back to my place." She moved his hand to her ass and let him squeeze it. "Who knows, I might even let you get lucky!"

That was enough to convince Derek and they headed out for her place.

When they got there, Marie saw that Allan's car and Kitty's Subaru was still in the driveway.

"Huh, that's strange" Marie said as they went into the house. "I thought Allan and Ms. Hall would be gone." She reached the stairs and called up. She got no reply.

Marie told Derek to wait for a few minutes while she looked for her brother. If Kitty was still here, she knew there would be a problem with her having taken the baby to grandmas without Kitty's actual permission. If anything came of that, she wanted Allan to deal with it. She made a quick circuit of the downstairs and even ran up to Allan's room, but no one was there. She came back down to Derek in the living room.

"That is so strange. Where could they be? They wouldn't have walked, the theatres at least a twenty-minute drive." Derek just shrugged.

"Do you have a basement?" he asked.

Marie nodded and for a moment almost ignored that thought. What would Allan and Kitty be doing in the basement. Then she thought she better at least look.

"Come on" she said to Derek and headed for the basement.

As they got to the door, she thought she heard something. It was muffled but it seemed to be coming from the basement. Maybe Allan was here after all. She opened the door and started down the stairs, Derek following behind.

* * *

[Now]

Marie couldn't believe what she was looking at. She stood dumbstruck staring at the tableau laid out in front of her. Their neighbor Kitty was naked and bound to some sort of metal frame. Metal pipes had been made into a rectangular frame with crisscrossing bars from one corner to the other creating a kind of stockade. Kitty's head was between two sets of the bars where they crossed with a wide collar holding her in it. Her arms were held out to either side and cuffed to similar poles in the frame.

Behind the frame was a wooden platform made from a few stacked pallets and what looked like a gymnasium mat over the top. Kitty knelt on that bent at the waist to be bound into the stockade, her legs each tied to an eyehook in the floor to either side of the pallets keeping her legs wide apart. Then behind that was a low table with two machines, all metal arms and pulleys and wheels. At the end of each arm was a large silicone or rubber dildo. Currently both were still, but their tips pushed into Kitty's spread pussy and ass.

Finally, Kitty huge breasts were hanging down, cupped by two breast pumps. Her soft and voluptuous breast flesh stuffed into each cup. Marie could see milk had filled and overflowed the cups. Kitty was shaking and covered in a sheen of sweat and her face was dripping gobs of cum. Allan was standing in front of her, naked, his large cock at half-mast. Marie noted absently that it was almost as big as Derek's.

"What the fuck?" Derek said into the silence. He was staring at the scene, but his eyes glinted with excitement.

Marie swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry. So this is what Allan had in mind. Now it all made sense. She should have been furious, but the sight of Kitty, helpless and cum covered with her large, soft breasts bound and milked set something off inside her. Between her legs she could feel a heat start to ignite. She stared a moment longer and then said:

"Well...It looks like you were having a party and didn't invite us to play!"

Allan stood frozen for a moment, like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck. Then he heard Marie's words and his eyes widened. He saw the way that Derek and Marie were both looking at Kitty. He did the only thing he could think of.

"You're welcome to join in!" he said with a grin growing on his face, his cock already starting to come back to life.

From where she was bound, if she turned her head she could just see the stairs and Marie and some older man standing on them.

"Please...help." She croaked, her voice still hoarse from screaming and thick with Allan's cum.

Marie and Derek did not look they wanted to help. Marie was staring at Kitty, transfixed. Her pulse pounding as she looked at those large, bruised breasts, swollen and covered in milk, stuffed into those pumping devices. Marie slowly walked forward till she reached the frame Kitty was bound in. She knelt down and slowly, tentatively, took her two hands and grasped Kitty's milky udder. It felt warm and sticky in her hands. Kneeling here this close, she could see a large industrial strength rubber band wrapped about her breast, swelling it. The flesh was red and starting to purple.

Marie closed her eyes and squeezed Kitty's breast. She pulled down on it and felt the flesh bulge through her fingers. It was glorious. A small moan of pleasure escaped from Marie and a groan was forced out of Kitty.

"No, Marie, please...not you too. You have to stop this! Look what your brother has done to me!" The last words were accompanied by a choking sob.

And Marie did look. She stared at Kitty and saw the fucking machines set up behind her. She felt the way Kitty's body trembled and twitched as she squeezed her sore and abused breast. And she thought of something else. She turned her head and looked at Derek with a deeply wicked smile.

Derek. You can't have my ass, but here's one already stretched and tied down just for you!"

Derek gaped at his girlfriend, then at the bound Kitty. He didn't need a second invitation. He jumped down the last few stairs and began to quickly shuck his clothes off.

Meanwhile, Marie turned back to Kitty. She stroked her bound and swollen breast again and said:

"You poor thing, these must be so sore. Let me help!"

Carefully, slowly she took the breast pump cup that was suctioned onto her breasts and began to unhook the hose that ran out of the bottom of it. As she got it off, milk began to leak out, but Marie quickly placed her finger over the opening. The release of the tube and the air getting in allowed Marie to tug and pull the cup off of Kitty's breast. She held the overflowing cup and looked at Allan.

"Get me a cup, or something to save the milk in!"

Allan looked around the basement and saw some old mason jars on a shelf. His mother kept them there for when she did her winter jelly making. He quickly went and got one and brought it to his sister.

"Hold it while I pour the milk in."

Without waiting for Allan to answer, she tipped the milk filled receptacle and poured the contents into the mason jar. For all the pumping Kitty had been forced to endure, it only filled a few inches of the jar.

"Hmmmm, I think we are going to need more if we want to fill this up, don't you agree Allan?"

Allan just stared at his sister and then at the milk in the jar and his eyes became brighter as he realized what Marie was saying.

"Oh yes!" He answered in a husky, lust filled voice. "We will need a lot more milk from this hu-cow."

"Hu-cow?' What is that?" Marie asked. She had never heard the term before.

"You know...human cow. Women who are made to be cows and milked."

"You've been doing more than just milking her" Marie said. "By the looks of all this, a lot more!"

As the brother and sister talked, Kitty shivered and moaned. It seemed like they were going to keep using and abusing her. She could just see the man she didn't know finishing getting out of his clothes. Kitty's eyes widened in fear as she saw the huge cock on the man. And didn't Marie say something to him about using her ass? She shook her head in fear and denial.

"No, please stop this. I don't want anymore."

Kitty's breasts ached, her nipples throbbed painfully and there were still two pseudo-cocks shoved into her pussy and ass. How much more could she be expected to take.

Marie looked at Allan and then to the now naked Derek.

"I have an idea! You two keep her company. I'll be right back!" Without waiting she turned and ran back upstairs.

Derek wasted no time. He moved up in front of Kitty, his huge erection rigid and quivering with anticipation.

"Open up. You're going to need a lot of spit to get me ready for your ass!"

Kitty groaned and started to cry. She shook her head and blubbering, pleaded with him.

"No, you can't please. I can't take any more!"

Derek just stepped up and took a hold of Kitty's face. He held her while he stuck his thumbs into her mouth and spread her lips wide. She tried to say 'Don't' through the fingers in her mouth but all that came out was a garbled grunt. Derek pushed his dick forward and began to slip it between her spread lips.

"Uh-Uh!" Kitty begged, but Derek didn't listen and pushed a little deeper.

"I know I can take a little getting used to. You should relax, that will make it easier."

Kitty tried to shake her head, but the collar and frame held her tight and Derek wasn't letting go of her face. He pulled the sides of her mouth wider forcing a whine from Kitty, and he pressed in deeper.

Kitty's mouth was now being fed a huge cock, bigger than anything she had ever tried to do anything with. Her tongue was being pushed against by his engorged cock-head and she tried to slide it around, push the invading member aside but there was no room. Her mouth was cock stuffed! Derek let out a groan of deep pleasure as her tongue slid over and along his cock.

"Oh you are good!" He said.

He looked over at Allan who was staring at the sight of a huge ten-ich cock being fed slowly into Kitty's mouth. Allan's own huge member was already stiff again.

"Hey bro'," Derek said, "Why don't we see if she can take two at once?"

Allan didn't need to be asked twice His eyes lit up at the suggestion and he moved towards Kitty.

"But first, turn those fucking things back on," he said, referring to the machines and dildos stuck in her holes. "She really needs to get loose for me!"

Allan nodded and moved quickly to the controls for the fucking machines. He flipped a switch and watched as the fake cocks began to slowly slide into Kitty's ass and pussy. Kitty gagged and tried to shout even though her mouth was full. Derek groaned again.

"Oh yeah! She likes that! Turn them up to full speed, really make her feel it!"

Kitty shrieked at that suggestion and Allan grinned madly. He had only had it about half to two thirds the way up previously. Now he spun the dial all the way to its maximum setting. The machine whined louder, and the pistons sped up. The arms of the machine plunged the cock into her ass the entire nine inches and then slid out. The one in her pussy also slammed into her and then out. Together they ploughed into her again and again.

Kitty bucked and shouted and groaned as the phallus's fucked her hard and fast. The big one in her pussy was striking right up against her clit as it shoved deep and pulled out. It sent shockwaves throughout her body as it relentlessly followed its repeating pattern again and again. She he tried to plead with Derek but couldn't get words past his huge dick. He slid back and forth, in and out and as her body thrashed against the fuck machines he shoved harder into her mouth.

"Gaah! Ugghh! MMMMPH!" Kitty tried over and over to tell them to stop but the only sounds she could manage were guttural spits and grunts. Then Allan was in front of her next to Derek.

"Think she can take us both?" he asked, looking at how Derek filled her mouth. Kitty was already panting and drooling around his thick penis.

"She's a trooper. She'll do it!" Derek said. "Step up here!"

He made a step to the side but kept his fingers in her mouth spreading her as wide as he could. He pulled his cock out a little, till just the head was between her full and bruised lips. Kitty's eyes were streaming tears and pleading not to do this, but Allan moved up. He guided his large cock till it was sliding against Derek's and it's head was at her lips as well. Derek pulled her cheek a little wider even.

"Slide in!" he said.

Kitty gagged and slobbered and tried to scream 'no' but Allan pushed forward. Suddenly Kitty's mouth was stuffed with the heads of two huge cocks. Her jaw was as stretched open as it could get. The two men slowly shoved an inch or so in and then pulled out slightly. They couldn't het very deep but the feeling of Kitty's mouth wrapping around their two huge dicks was wonderful.

Kitts coughed and gasped, her tongue was forced against the two swollen cock heads, her lips wrapped around both shafts. As if that wasn't bad enough her ass and pussy continued to be pounded at high speed. Her hips bucked, her body writhed, and she shook from side to side.

The feelings in her body were intensifying and she was starting to shake all over. Her pussy was on fire, her ass too, burning with pain as the slimmer of the two dildos sped in and out of her. The pressure on her clit was making Kitty scream and she was still forced to suck and slurp on the two massive cocks in her mouth.

These men were raping her, with machines and their cocks and still her body reacted. She had no say over it, the feelings in her continued to mount. She grunted and sobbed, trying her best to beg them to stop, but they kept on and she reacted and found herself climbing towards yet another forced orgasm.

Raxton57
Raxton57
791 Followers
12