Milking Kitty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOHH man!" Allan hissed through his gritted teeth. "Her mouth it's so tight. But warm and wet!. I love this!" Derek agreed.

"Oh yeah! She is a great cocksucker!"

He laughed and took one hand and slapped her face. The stinging blow caused Kitty to sob harder. He liked the feeling of his hand smacking her face as she sucked them both and he slapped her again.

The pain and humiliation shot through Kitty and yet it fueled her rising orgasm to even greater heights. She cried and gagged and kept sucking and gasping in what little air she could get.

Then over the machine and the groans of the men as she sucked their members, she heard footsteps on the stairs. A moment later Marie came in. She stopped and looked at what her brother and Derek were doing to Kitty. Saw both their huge cocks shoved in her mouth, saw the fuck machines rocketing in at out at high speed while Kitty could do nothing but shake and sob. Marie stared at all of this. She should have felt sorry for what they were doing to Kitty, should have tried to get them to leave the poor woman alone.

But instead she found herself increasingly excited, watching them use and abuse her, seeing her hanging breasts shake and bounce, watching the machines fuck her harder and harder. Marie was fascinated and more than that, she wanted to be a part of this, Take control of this woman. She moved up to Kitty and around to the side that still had a breast pumping cup attached to her breast. She knelt down and took the large boob in her hand and squeezed, then she set something down on the floor and quickly detached the second cup. She carefully kept the milk and poured it into the mason jar that Allan had left on the floor.

"We will definitely need more milk from you Kitty," she purred. "First though, lets ease those sore titties of yours. I brought something that will help!"

Marie reached down and picked up a bottle of lotion she had brought down with her. She squirted a little out and then took Kitty's breast in her hand.

Kitty's boobs were swollen from the tight rubber band and the fierce pumping they had received. Her areola's were puffy and bruised, dark circles with her thick, hard and swollen nipples in the center of them. They seemed like they had doubled in size due to everything that had been done to them. And they were incredibly sensitive.

Marie's touch sent spikes of feelings shooting through her breasts. Her nipples felt like hot needled were spearing them. Marie took her large breast in both hands and began to massage in the oil. She squeezed and rubbed Kitty's thick, swollen breast flesh. She could actually feel the milk sloshing around in her huge udders. She rubbed the lotion all over, sliding her hands down from the banded base to the hard, engorged nipple. Her thumb and finger pulled and pinched Kitty's leaking tit, squirting a stream of milk out even as she massaged and pulled and pinched and twisted her tit.

The sensation was like nothing Kitty had felt before. Already so tenderized her breast now shook with pain and fire and feelings of lust. She groaned harder around the two cocks still stuffing her mouth. Her cheeks blew out and flushed and she grimaced and whined as her tit was stretched, pinched and twisted.

That wasn't all, however. Now the cream being worked into her heavy breast and swollen tit began to heat up. Kitty's eyes went even wider if that was possible. She felt real heat begin to flare over her breast. The massage oil must have had a self-heating element and now her whole breast was reacting, throbbing and burning. Kitty shrieked and bounced harder than ever.

Marie smiled and reached under Kitty for her other breast. She squirted the lotion onto it and began rubbing it in, deep and thoroughly. She slid down again to her nipple and pinched and twisted it hard. She swabbed an extra-large dollop of cream onto Kitty's massively swollen nub. Then she pulled the nipple of the one breast towards the other. She pushed the boobs together and grasped both nipples in one hand, squeezing them together hard. Marie wanted to hear Kitty scream.

"Pull your cocks out boys! I want to hear her!" Marie said. She twisted the two nipples together and pulled, milking them and squirting sprays of milk onto the floor while Kitty screamed and bounced harder than ever!

Allan was reluctant but knew better than to displease his sister. He stepped back, pulling his cock out of Kitty's mouth.. Derek grunted, shoved deeper into her mouth once, coating his shaft with Kitty's saliva and then pulled out.

Kitty gasped, taking in huge gulps of air. Sobbing and crying she choked out words.

"Oh please, my god this is too much! I can't do this! STOP!" She finished off her plea with a scream. It sent shudders of delight through Marie.

Derek was now moving quickly behind Kitty. He looked at the two fuck machines that continued to slam into Kitty's two holes. He watched for a moment as their thick rubber shafts disappeared into her holes and then came out again, covered in fluids and glistening more with each thrust. He looked over and switched the one machine that was spearing her ass, then he actually pulled the machine back and moved it to the side.

Kitty realized what Derek was about to do. She shook and twisted as hard as she could. Her pussy was still being fucked deeply, her breasts were being twisted and they burned with heat. She gathered all her strength and screamed at the top of her lungs:

GET AWAY FROM ME! NO MORE! PLEASE DON'T FUCK MY ASS!"

Marie smiled up at Allan.

"Maybe I was wrong little brother. Shut her up again, will you?"

Then she went back to kitty's tits. She took the mason jar with a few inches of milk in it and placed it under Kitty's breasts. Then she began to pull and milk her tits in earnest, squeezing hard and sliding from the base to the tits, squeezing and twisting. The heat from the lotion continued to build and burn and Marie's hands sent divine spikes of pleasure and pain shooting through Kitty's body. Milk squirted from her hard swollen nipples and Marie aimed it to flow into the jar.

"OWWW! Stop it!" PL..." Kitty's words were choked off as Allan slammed his huge cock back into her mouth. Without Derek's huge prick there too, he could hold her by the hair and slide all the way in.

"UURRKK! UUGGHH! MMMPPHH!" Kitty gagged and choked, her screams cut off by the dick in her throat.

She felt Allan's cock slide in, brushing over her tongue, scraping along her teeth, pushing its way back till it came up against her throat. He held it there just subtly pumping against it.

"Not again!" Kitty wailed to herself, her cock-stuffed mouth keeping her from saying it out loud.

Her pussy was fast approaching critical mass. Her tits burned and ached and hurt and felt glorious all at the same time. She wriggled and shook and bounced but these three people just kept riding and pumping and teasing her. She felt the wave of her orgasm building quickly now and she couldn't stop it. She didn't want this, never asked for any of this and yet now her body needed this release.

Then she felt Derek's hands on her ass. He slid a thumb down the crack between her cheeks and stroked it over her gaping asshole. It had already been forced open and fucked and it was red and shining with lube and other juices.

Derek guided his dick, hard and ready, to the open entrance of Kitty's ass. It was true that she had already had the fuck machines phallus in there, but Derek's monster cock was altogether something more. It was almost twice as wide as the dildo had been. As Derek began to push in, Kitty could feel her ass spreading, being forced wider than it had ever been. She choked against the cock invading her throat, gagging and groaning deep and loud. She was held in place and there was no escape. As her pussy was fucked hard and fast, her tits pulled and milked, her throat fucked deep, her ass was spread wider, and Derek's huge cock slipped in.

Kitty went wild, she saw stars, she bit down on Allan's cock, but he had presence of mind to shove his fingers against her lower jaw, forcing her mouth to stay open. Even so he thought he might have a couple of teeth marks on his shaft. He took a cue from Derek and slapped Kitty across the face, hard!

"Keep those teeth away or you won't like the results!" he said in what he hoped sounded like a menacing voice.

It made no difference to Kitty. She couldn't hear anything. Her blood thundered in her ears, her body was seized by spasms so great she was actually banging her head against the frame that held her. She thrust her hips and ass back hard against the fuck machine and Derek. She shuddered and rocked and screamed, her climax overtaking her senses. She wasn't Kitty Hall any longer, she was a human fuck toy being used again and again and her body craved every dark and painful and delicious sensation.

Derek loved the feeling of Kitty's tight ass gripping his cock hard and shaking. He pushed forward, going deeper. He was six inches in now. Then seven, then eight. Here he seemed to get stuck as he bottomed out in her anus. He pushed against her and then, inspiration hit. He gripped her ass cheeks hard and pulled back just a little, then shoved back in. As he did so he took his hand and slapped Kitty's ass as hard as he could. That got through and her ass jumped and shook, and Derek got another inch and then two deeper. He slapped her other ass cheek just as hard and kept pressing in.

Kitty didn't know where she was, didn't know who she was. She slurped and sucked on cock. She squirted milk from her tits as they were squeezed and milked hard. Her asshole burned deeply but there was also an almost spiritual ache that flowed out from there and shot through her entire body. She climaxed again and again, harder than she had ever cum in her life. Her pussy clenched up hard and she squirted out a huge stream, cumming all over the motorized cock that skewered her as well as splashing some against Derek. She cried and choked and laughed, almost completely out of her mind with sensations and desire.

Then Allan groaned and hissed. He shoved as deep as he could go and held himself there. His cock shivered and swelled and then he was shooting his second huge load of the day into Kitty's throat. It filled her throat, spewed back into her mouth, filled her cheeks. Kitty mindlessly gulped and swallowed and gagged and swallowed some more.

In her ass, Derek held on a bit longer but he too was reaching his zenith. He slapped her ass again and again. It was bright red and began to purple under his assault. Then he shoved as deep as he had ever gone in Kitty, his tight cum filled ball sack slapping up against her and he let go, shooting huge loads of cum deep into her anal canal. It filled her up and was forced back up to squirt out of her ass. Derek slapped her even harder and kept himself thrust in as deep as he could go.

Kitty rocked and cried and shook as everyone finished in her. Kitty's ass was filled to overflowing with cum. She drank everything Allan could shoot inside her. Her tits squirted milk as they burned from the oil and were twisted and pulled hard to get every last drop of milk out of her that they could.

Marie shivered with dark delight. She had never felt like this before, so in control of this humping, shaking, sucking woman whose body responded to Marie's every touch. As she milked her tits for the last few drops, she dropped one hand to between her own legs and rubbed hard, sending more shivers throughout. She was going to need more from Kitty. From Derek too. She had never felt this good. This, in control.

Allan slapped Kitty's face, more gently this time though not without some force and slowly pulled his softening cock out of Kitty's mouth. From behind, Derek pulled out of her ass, dragging it out for as long as he could. Finally, he was out, and he stepped back and leaned against the wall.

"Damn! She is one great fuck!" He said as he watched the still pistoning cock fuck Kitty's swollen and cum covered pussy!

Kitty twitched and shuddered with each hard thrust of the fuck machine. She whimpered with each deep shove and whined as it pulled nearly out only to shove back in again.

"Please...I'm begging you," Kitty said in a barely audible whisper. "Please stop it. Take it out of me. I can't take any more!"

Allan knelt down beside Kitty, his eyes drinking in the shame and helplessness on her face. He leaned in close to her ear and said:

"Moo for me."

"Wh...what?" she gasped.

"Moo for me. You are my cow and I want to hear you moo! Or I can just leave you here with that machine fucking you more and more."

Kitty stared at Allan, tears leaking as she realized she had no choice. In a soft voice, she whispered: "Moo."

Allan shook his head in mock disappointment.

"Louder!" He said. "Make me believe that you are my cow! My little Hu-Cow!"

"Moo... Moo!" Kitty said again, louder.

"That's better." Allan smiled. "Now, tell me that you are my cow."

Kitty sobbed and said, "I...I'm your cow."

"And I can milk you and fuck you whenever I want! Right?" Kitty stared up at Allan and almost imperceptibly, nodded.

Allan slapped her face. "Say it! Tell me I can milk and fuck my cow whenever I want to!"

Kitty's face burned with shame. She lowered her eyes and said in a shaky voice:

"I'm your cow and you can milk me and fuck me whenever you want!"

She shuddered, cringing inside. She couldn't believe she was saying those words. As much as she hated what they were doing t her though, she knew it was true. They could do whatever they wanted to her. She was their cow.

Allan stood up, patting Kitty on the head.

"That was very good cow. Derek, shut off the machine and lets give her a little break."

Derek smiled and turned to switch off the machine that continued to fuck Kitty. The pistons slowed and finally came to a stop. He stroked a hand along her red ass and carefully pulled the dildo out of her pussy. Kitty moaned audibly.

Derek walked up along side of Kitty, to where Marie sat, still staring at the helpless MILF and still rubbing a hand against her crotch. She looked up at Derek.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Derek just grinned.

Allan came over to the two of them. He looked down at the mason jar that was over half full of Kitty's milk.

"That's a good start," he said.

Marie smiled and nodded. Derek looked at the two of them and then back to Kitty, an idea forming in his mind.

"You know," he said, "I know some fellows who would love to get in on this action. They'd probably be willing to pay for some time with her.

Kitty's eyes flew wide when she heard this. She shook her head and shouted:

"No! You cant. I'm...I'm your cow. Not anyone else's!"

Allan leaned in and slapped her ass hard.

"Quiet" he demanded. "Cows don't get a say!" Then he looked to Derek. "How many people, and how much?"

Derek thought about it for a moment or two.

"I could probably call five or six guys, to start with anyway. Say $100 each."

"Not bad!" He thought about it for a moment and then looked at Marie. "That OK with you?"

Marie thought of five or six of Derek's friends putting Kitty through her paces. Fucking her, making her eat cock. She even had some ideas what she could have Kitty do for her. Her hand absently stroked her pussy harder.

"Yes. I think that sounds great! Go upstairs and call your friends Derek!"

"Yes!" Derek shouted. He grabbed his clothes and ran up the stairs.

Kitty watched him go. She felt Allan's hand stroking her ass again, sliding a finger down, into her asshole. She closed her eyes and sobbed quietly. Not only because of what was about to happen to her, but because of the tingle in her pussy and the tremor in her belly that Derek's words had caused her.

She was going to be their fuck-cow and no matter what she thought, her body wanted it!

To Be Concluded

12