Milking Mommy Pt. 01

Story Info
Hormone therapy goes wrong, or does it?
2.9k words
4.54
116.3k
159

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Mrs. Angela Thompson examined her naked body in the full length mirror behind the bathroom door. For a fifty year old divorcee she still had it. Flat tummy, butt still high and tight. Her breasts though... They were definitely bigger, her nipples darker and more rough skinned. Ever since she'd started that hormone therapy her new doctor had prescribed, they'd been getting bigger. Her nipples were more sensitive too.

And the arousal, it seemed like every little thing made her horny now. For instance just looking at how hot she was in the mirror was making her pussy wet. That had been the problem to start with, painful vaginal dryness. When she brought it up to her new doctor, he had prescribed this cream she was supposed to apply to the skin of her breasts and mons along with a daily pill to take.

She'd taken today's pill with her morning coffee, now it was time for the cream. Angela noticed her pulse began racing at the thought of smearing it on her sensitive skin. She spread a towel on the seat of the commode and sat down. With trembling hands she unscrewed the cap of the tube and squirted some into her palm.

It looks so much like cum, she thought to herself as she began rubbing it in, first on her full, tanned breasts, sliding her palms over her erect nipples and moaning. Her hands then dropped to her crotch and she massaged what was left into the pad of flesh over her cunny, her breathing getting rougher now.

Her clit was standing tall, begging for attention. She grazed it with her thumb as she worked and gasped, jumped as if shocked. The doctor had warned her not to get any on her "mucous membranes", meaning she had to endure this torture every time she applied the medicine.

Once she was done with the application she raced to the sink and washed her hands in a frenzy, then sat back on the toilet and finished what she'd started. She bunched three fingers and slid them into her waiting pussy, moaning at how delicious it felt. One hand hefted a tit to her mouth, she sucked her nipple as she thrust her fingers into herself, then dropped her breast in favor of rubbing her aching clit.

She strummed her clit with two fingers while fucking herself with her other hand, in mere moments her orgasm crashed over her, making her convulse and her cunt squirt hot juice as obscene words spilled from her pretty mouth.

"Oh fuck, god it's so good so fucking good! Oh cumming, cumming so hard, oh fuck me, fuck me Paul!" Paul was her son, her handsome, single, twenty-eight year old son, she'd never fantasized about him before but now all she could think about was taking her son's cock, swallowing his cum, fucking herself stupid with his happy help.

Once she'd come down from her orgasmic high Angela realized she needed help. She needed to talk to her doctor about the dosage she was getting, she was going out of her mind with lust these days. She cleaned herself up and got dressed, intending to go to his office rather than call, more privacy that way. No chance of a receptionist listening in on her embarrassing problem.

But when she opened the door there was her son Paul, hand raised as if to knock. She was stunned, it was as if her need had brought him here for her. Of course, she realized, he doesn't know about that, and blushed at her private thought.

"Oh hi Mom!" Paul said. "Were you just going out? Aw shoot, I wanted to just stop by and talk, it's been so long!" He leaned in and gave his mother a friendly hug that sent her arousal meter soaring to a ten. "Well I won't keep you if you have somewhere-".

"No, I mean, it's fine, come in!" Angela almost dragged her son inside and slammed the door. Paul was six-one, one eighty-five with black hair and green eyes like his father. A longtime marathon runner, he was fit, with lots of stamina. Angela hadn't seen him in several months, she wasn't surprised he'd just stop by, that was just like him. They sat together at the kitchen table to talk.

Paul was startled by his mom's behavior, she was usually much more polite. He looked closer and noticed her flush, her deep breathing, her agitation. "Mom, is everything okay?" he asked.

Angela had always been honest with her son, she explained she'd been on her way to see her doctor about a minor issue, nothing that couldn't wait. She was right, it wasn't as if she was in danger of death by horniness. But having him nearby was turning out to be more tempting than she'd first realized.

She caught herself drifting into fantasy again, her son had to repeat himself. "I said what minor issue? You don't normally go running to the doctor, mom! You're sure it's nothing serious?" Now she was staring at his lips, her arousal building higher and higher.

She couldn't stand it any longer. "It's this hormone therapy I'm on, it, it makes me... super horny. For you, actually." She awaited her son's shocked reaction, bracing herself for rejection.

Instead her son became quiet, looking at her like she was a woman, not his mother, taking in her figure, looking happy at what he saw. Finally after what seemed an eternity to Angela, her son asked, "Just how horny are we talking about?"

It was Angela's turn to be surprised. Paul was leaning forward, looking interested. Well! "Paul, you're not disgusted? I'm fantasizing about you, it's incest, it's wrong!"

Paul gave his mom a crooked smile. "No, it's two adults, who already love each other, and it's nobody else's business!" Paul had always been the pervert of the family, it seems his mother had forgotten that. He had no problem with incest, in fact he'd cum to thoughts of his mom more than once. She was a stone cold milf after all!

Angela couldn't believe it! Her Paul always had been a naughty boy, but this was incest after all! But as long as he wasn't saying no... She stood and, looking him right in the eye began stripping off her top, swaying her hips, dancing to some unheard music.

Her son was watching, entranced. She noticed a distinct bulge in his pants and her heart beat faster. Next her skirt came off, then her pantyhose and bra until only her panties remained. She faced away from him and bent down, then began slowly rolling her blue-and-white striped panties down her full ass.

The material crept slowly down, Angela began feeling fresh air on her anus and pussy. Paul looked upside down to her but she could still see his cock had grown even larger, tenting his pants. She quickly finished rolling them down and stepped out of them, facing her son now with her legs spread wide.

She buried her hands in her thick black hair, lifting her amazing tits, and stuck a hip out, saying, "Well, see anything you like?" She could smell her own arousal, she was wetter than she could ever remember being, her breasts felt full and hot.

Paul stood and practically ripped his clothes off in his haste to get naked with this sex goddess. Mother or not she was ready for a hot fuck! Paul had a decent seven and a half inches, he'd never had any complaints, he was more than ready to get his bone on!

"Fuck yeah, Mom!" he exclaimed. "You're gorgeous, any man would be lucky to be with you." They moved together, kissing and pawing at each other, getting hotter and more frantic until Paul blurted out, "Bedroom!"

They raced down the hall, Angela actually jumped onto her bed, turning to face her son with a fierce expression, like a lioness seeing her prey. "You'd better be ready, son, Mommy's horny out of her mind for that cock of yours." She lay on her back with her legs spread and pumped her pussy up at her son, licking her lips in anticipation.

Paul thought he'd never seen anything so sexy, his smokin' hot Mom holding her legs open for him, her cunt quivering with need. He covered her, moved his hips until the head of his cock was at her soaking entrance. He gave her a passionate kiss and slid his throbbing tool into his Mommy's cunt.

Angela gasped, her son was so big! He was filling her tight pussy up so good. she could feel every vein as he thrust into her over and over, making her delirious with lust. Her tits were throbbing along with her cunt as Paul rammed her velvet cavern, her nipples felt like they were going to explode!

"Paul!" Angela panted, "Suck my nipples! Oh god they need it, they ache so good, suck them, do it!" Her hands were gripping the sheets as if she'd fly off at any moment, her son bent and took a rough nipple in his mouth, sucked on it, rolled it around and bit it as his Mommy moaned in pleasure.

He bent to give the same treatment to the other breast, as he sucked this one though his mouth was suddenly full of a hot, sweet fluid! His Mommy was lactating from the hormones! Angela felt her cunt begin to spasm around her son's thrusting tool as her milk came in and she began leaking milk everywhere.

She was cumming, cumming around her son's rigid cock! Her full tits leaked and sprayed her son as he kept pounding her pussy through her incredible orgasm. Her full tits throbbed and ached as Paul sucked first one then the other, all while she was having her most intense orgasm ever.

"Oh Paul, yes! Suck Mommy's tits! Such a good boy, drinking all of your Mommy's milk! Cumming so good Paul, oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" Angela was on fire with lust, she kissed her son hungrily as he kept fucking her. Her tits were wet with her milk, she pulled her son down to her and slid her boobs all over his chest

Paul slid out of her without cumming himself and kissed her back. He wasn't about to cum right away, not when his Mom was this hot to fuck! He wanted to see about fucking her tits and ass, as long as she was this cock-crazy. He grabbed Angela and rolled her on top of himself, pressing his cock into her stomach.

Her breasts were right in his face now, both of her nipples had fat white drops suspended from them, quivering with her pulse. He stuck out a tongue and licked one and his Mom moaned and tried to stuff her tit in his mouth. Instead he licked the other nipple, making Angela whine with need.

"Oh please baby," she breathed, "I need you to suck them, suck all the milk out of me." She was grinding her cunny against his dick, still aroused despite her huge orgasm just moments ago. Paul latched onto her right tit and nursed, swallowing her hot sweet offerings. Angela was sliding her thighs together now, Paul finished the right and began sucking her left breast. His Mommy threw her head back and groaned in total satisfaction.

"Oh Paul! Oh my god, my son sucks my titties so goood, you're Mommy's good son, oh yes!" Angela felt a different sort of pleasure as her breasts emptied, she felt so female. She hugged her son's head to her breasts, kissing the top of his head.

They separated for a brief bathroom break to clean up some, then got back into bed to play more and talk. Once Paul had the whole story on the cream and how she applied it he went and got the container, reading all the small print.

"Mom, you say you just squirt it on your palm and rub it in?" Paul's voice was incredulous. "You did read the instructions, didn't you? It says to wear gloves when applying, and then you were basically sucking it off your nipples and putting your hand right in your pussy, Mom it doesn't just wash off, it sinks in!"

No wonder she was so hopped up on hormones, Angela realized. "But honey, I'm glad it worked out this way, aren't you?" She leaned forward and kissed her son again, grabbing his cock and pumping it, squeezing it until he was fully hard again. "Mommy's still horny, and you, mister, haven't cum yet, don't think I didn't notice!" Her voice dropped and she breathed in her son's ear, "Mommy wants your cum inside her."

She felt Paul throb in her hand as she teased him. He grinned at her and lay back, offering her his hard cock to ride. Angela mounted him and began doing her best to make her son dump his load in her. She rode his dick like she was busting a bronco, her tits heaving up and down as she bounced on his rigid rod.

"God my son's cock feel so good, I love fucking you, such a big cock for your Mommy to ride," Angela panted. She was getting close to cumming again as Paul thrust up into her and caressed her heavy boobs.

"Oh yes, Mom, fuck me, such a horny MILF of a Mommy I have here, bouncing on her son's stiff rod, what a horny bitch you are, Mommy!" Paul loved watching her tits bounce and flop as she rode him, it really turned his crank. But he wasn't ready to cum yet either, not without trying something really dirty.

"Mom, how's that pussy feel?" he asked, pinching her nipples. He wanted her white hot. He'd try her ass first, if not he'd blow his load on those leaky funbags of hers. "Want to try it up your ass, Mommy dear? Take your son's load up your back door?"

Angela had tried anal sex before when she was younger and liked it, now the thought of taking her son's cock in her shitter sounded like just the nasty thing. "Oh Paul!" she cried, "yes, do it, fuck my ass!" She sprang off his dick and got on all fours, sticking her soft buttocks back at her son's pulsing knob.

Paul couldn't believe it! He'd expected some resistance but he was no dummy, he was knocking at her back door in mere moments, spitting on his cock and pushing it against his Mommy's tight rosebud. The head of his cock popped past her sphincter and he moaned in delight.

"Oh, Mommy! My god your ass is tight!" Paul was inching his meat forward into his Mommy's bowels, every inch of him being squeezed by her strong sphincter muscle as he passed inside. Soon he was buried deep, he started stroking slowly, letting the sensations build.

"My god Paul, what a naughty Mommy you have! Taking her son's big strong cock up her ass, oh I'm such a naughty Mommy! Spank me Paul, spank your naughty Mommy while you fuck my ass!" She needed more stimulation, more sensation, more!

Paul raised a hand and brought it down on one of Angela's full cheeks, watching it jiggle and turn pink. His Mommy moaned and he spanked the other one, he reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he spanked her harder and harder.

"Oh Paul!" Angela cried and came again, her empty pussy fluttering, wanting to be filled like her ass, her cheeks stinging as her strong, masterful son spanked her and pulled her hair. She'd never had sex this wild, she felt like she was a porn star fucking for the camera, pleasing all who watched her smokin' hot body.

Paul was finally feeling the tug in his balls, his mother's insanely hot fucking was at last getting to him. "Gonna cum, Mommy, gonna shoot in your ass!" he yelled. He grunted as his cock throbbed deep in his Mommy's guts, pulse after pulse spurting into her welcoming warmth.

"Yes, Paulie, fill your Mommy's ass with your cum, oh god, yes!" Angela cried, fucking her ass back at her son's amazing cock. She'd never been this aroused, this needy for cumming before and she was loving it, her orgasms went on and on! The two writhed and rutted through their intense cums.

At last Paul had to pull his now flaccid cock from his mother's ass, they lay down next to each other on the bed. Paul kissed his Mom and held her close as their bodies cooled. Angela looked at her son and asked him, "Do you regret this, Paul, I mean, I came on really strong there, and oh my god, what about Sarah?"

Sarah was Paul's wife. Emphasis on the was. Paul explained he'd been coming over to tell his mother about Sarah cheating on him and him starting divorce proceedings. "Actually Mom, the other thing is, I was wondering if it wasn't too much of a bother, since Sarah and I aren't speaking to each other right now, do you think I could live with you for a while?"

His eyes were sparkling with mischief as he spoke, somehow he didn't think she'd mind as much now as he thought she might have before. Her eyes lit up when she heard him ask to stay, now they could keep exploring this new connection they'd formed.

"Paul, of course," Angela said, "your Mommy would love to have you!"

To Be Continued...