All Comments on 'Milking My Brother'

by JakeLeBrux

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Great story, but damn you need a second chapter. That teaser at the end is brutal. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. I love the way you took your time to build it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Nice long buildup.

Would have liked a little edging of his cock toward the last few days rather than profunctory handjobs.

Would have liked a scene where he can see again, and sees her. Her body.

Last sentence was a waste. No fucking happened. If it did, it needed to be described in detail rather than just a throw-away line.

Four stars.

UTBNBXUTBNBXabout 3 years ago

Great story ! I would have liked to hear the bit between finding out he could see and his sister fucking him. Keep up the good work

path41path41about 3 years ago

Loved it. Thought there was going to be a second chapter where you would eventually get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow .... just .... WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting finish. Actually better than hoping for a sequel. I loved every minute of it. Not enough stars, so five will have to do.

Tc

buzman0112buzman0112about 3 years ago

Fantastic story and I hope you continue it with another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Loved the ending. So I’m guessing he knew Traci was in the bathroom. I do believe you could of did without adding her. Hopefully if you continue the story she’s kept out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AWESOME STORY! I hope there is a second chapter!

SaintisidoreSaintisidoreabout 3 years ago

Great build up to the blow job. Then you leave us hanging with the fucking.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Hot

Hot as Hell! The description of her little war going on in her head was fantastic. Best Sister nurse ever. Hoping there's another chapter cumming! Five stars.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story - great development of Alice's progress down the slippery slope, but a really abrupt ending. Still 5 stars, but I hope you will continue with chapter 2 to show how they got there.

SerenityMoon50SerenityMoon50about 3 years ago

Loved it! That last bit about him being able to see was funny as hell.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Oh So Hot

I thought she would fuck him before mom got back and find out that mom had been milking him before she left. Very nicely done.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

6 pages for one fucking blow job. 1*

slimeyslimeyabout 3 years ago

Great. I wish it were worse, so I could want more, but I think this is great. A more trashy version might leave me wanting a version from the Brother's perspective, maybe extending beyond where this one left off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's one of the first stories that I read here, and it was AMAZING! You should definitely write a second part, maybe in Jacob's pov or just what came after he got better. It woul be just brutal!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story with a nice slow build up. The story should continue with her fucking his brains out. Well done 5++stars

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

Seriously, we need a sequel. Begin with the brother's perspective of all this, and then take it beyond where this one left off. We know the sister's on the prowl, and we know Jake is in danger (and has some exhibitionist tendencies too). Give us that erotic psychological horror.

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13almost 3 years ago

Deserves a second half

jackknife007jackknife007almost 3 years ago

I sure it is just me, but it went too slow, and did not deliver in the end. Left me frustrated. One or two more chapters could wrap it up nicely and make the whole series a 5 star story.

gklocgklocalmost 3 years ago

It would have been a wonderful story if it had a better ending.

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, let's hope there is a part 2 with lots of horny and dirty action.

Well done 10/10 and a new story added to my favourites, thank you 👍

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story so much and hoping for more of it, well worth a follow Author.

-x-

Rapier875Rapier875almost 3 years ago

Great story, but it was spoilt by the rushed ending.

Shame really.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Please sir, may I have some more?

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Damn!! That was intense! One of the best stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Loved the ending. A follow up would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“I had been tumble-drying them on high for extended periods in order to make them shrink”, that is a fantastic line showing the humorous side of his sisters desire for his extraordinary cock ! Your skills in character development and the insight into their personas are equaled by none ! I loved your amusing yet burning hot story of her slow decline of resistance , giving in to her sexual desires . I don’t think this story could have been expressed any better by anyone than how you’ve told it ! I had both my eyes burnt by an over ambitious mig welder (I was a fitter at the time) and she would strike an arc as soon as the parts were placed before I could turn my head . I had to wear potato slices over my eyes for nearly two weeks . Married at the time and my wife wouldn’t even lead me to the bathroom , let alone wash me , so I’m insanely jealous ! Lol Great story and a personal favorite 5 stars and a box of chocolates

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

next chapter please

Cumming_and_GoingCumming_and_Goingalmost 2 years ago

Full disclosure: I read this a few months ago and then a day or two later I turned around and skimmed it again pretty thoroughly because I love it so much. Then about a week ago I read it again to get my thoughts in order but then life got in the way so I just never reviewed. I can't stop thinking about this story though and, for what it's worth, I want to add my 2 cents.

The main thing I want to say is that it's awesome and I'm so glad you shared it!

I loved this! Like really all out adored it. And skimming through the comments, I can see I'm one of the many people who would love to read a second part.

Although to be fair, I'm also okay with it just ending there too. Yes, I felt the ending was abrupt, but only marginally so. I felt like the story came to a natural conclusion, it's just that I would have preferred 1 or 2 more emotional beats before the last sentence. However, you provided more than enough groundwork for my imagination to go quite a long way with it. And this way it leaves the story as a sort of "pristine stand-alone."

But even though I'm truly dying for a second part, here's the thing: many people in the comments suggested a story from Jacob's POV--but I created a Literotica account for the sole purpose of begging you not to go that tired old route.

One of the things I liked best is that Jacob felt very real...and yet, just a little bit mysterious BECAUSE we don't get inside his head. He felt like a rare and wonderful human being, but still imperfect and realistic and that is SO HARD to write.

The idea of reading a story from his point of view ruins what I love about this one. The day after I read this it hit me out of the blue: I don't WANT to know what's going through his head. I feel like his actions speak louder than his words and it makes him more compelling that way. If we get inside his head, that just makes him every other guy in these stories with the same internal struggles. They are a dime a dozen.

Another thing that set this story apart for me is the superior way that you sold that first shower scene as something that was decidedly non-sexual for Alice...although it made for fantastic *narrative* foreplay. But that was for ME, not her. SHE didn't know that she was the star of her own incest story. She was concerned with bathing her convalescent brother and I loved that you let her SIMPLY BE in that head space, with all the awkwardness, kindness and dread. It was complicated enough without adding anything overtly sexual for her. In doing that, you laid the groundwork for one of the most unforgettable stories I've ever read.

It brought both of them to life so much better than any backstory I've ever read. And again, it goes along with my desire to NOT read a story from his point of view. In real life we don't hear the thoughts of the people we're closest to. We get to know them from being around them and listening to them. That's where I'd like to leave Jacob.

Besides, Alice is more than enough of a character to carry the narrative perspective for a potential sequel. I marveled at how well you made her feel like a regular woman AND a cock-worshipping brother addict. Real people are complicated like that. IMO, this story was better served by following Alice as she's becoming slightly unhinged, at least in this one aspect of life. She made the story come alive. The part where she's masturbating to her brother and a tear slips out and she/you didn't take that opportunity to slap us over the head with exactly what it all means was golden. I loved that you just let it hang there. You dignified your readers by trusting us to use our brains.

Alice doesn't need to be overshadowed by Jacob's perspective, she's too much of a firecracker. I loved following the progression from normal aversion to natural curiosity to eventual addiction--and making it feel like addiction rather than a personality change made it easy to believe. There was no lame "she was a slut all along" reveal. She's just a sexual human being who discovered a new turn-on from an unexpected source.

I realize this feedback has taken quite a serious tone and I must sound like some overly-serious smut connoisseur, but I also want to emphasize what a sexy, fun read this was. I loved the humor and it was erotic AF! It really stands head and shoulders above the rest. (I honestly didn't feel the need to leave a long-winded review until I read so many people suggesting another chapter from Jacob's point of view and my knee-jerk reaction was like "ew, no!")

It just may be the only porno fic to feature an actual non-sexy (to the characters anyway) showering of another human being while still elaborating on it and making it a key scene in erotica. AND it was funny too!

I loved the joke that she's picturing herself as a body-washing Alexa...and she's not entering him in a best-washed brother contest. I honestly did burst out laughing at several parts, which is rare.

And I breathed a huge sigh of relief that he didn't have a boner when his mom led him to the shower and we never did know how shower time worked out for them. It was *DIFFERENT,* that was enough.

And when he blew Alice a kiss at the end, like she thought she'd been doing unseen to him... Yeah...that was everything to me.

Yet with all these things going on you never, ever lost the eroticism for me. The highs were fantastic and the lows still left me with the low hum of arousal and anticipation. I don't know how you did it, but BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work - would love to read a part 2!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. I had to laugh when we find out that Jacob was able to see what Alice was doing to him the whole time. I wish that upon hearing the news, Alice would have a flash back of all the things she had done when she was helping Jabob in the shower; being naked, fingering herself to an orgasm, shooting his load all over her, etc. I also wished that there was more to the story about what Traci did after she left the house, watching everything that Alice did to Jacob. Thank you for your time and effort writing the story.

elgorpoelgorpoover 1 year ago

This is incredible. Looking forward to more

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 1 year ago

excellent story!

CcatoneCcatone9 months ago

Great ending!!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Nicely constructed story... love the characters and the surprise ending. Really entertaining read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely premise.

But all of the handjob action was much too automatic. Much to quick starting. Much too quick ending.

Needed to slow down. Needed dialog, once it becme the routine, to discuss if what she was doing was the way he really liked it.

Did he want it faster? Slower?

Did/would he enjoy having his balls played with?

Could he smell how excited she was becoming while masturbating him? Did that excite him further?

Why didn't she put her breasts/nipples in his mouth so they both could enjoy it?

She could have offered him the chance to lick her pussy, but didn't.

Only once did she finger his asshole. That's it?

Four stars.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit4 months ago

great nurse/shower story. it feels like at least 90% of the story is in the shower after the action starts, as it should be. good description of their encounters, too. the requisite "i shouldn't be doing this, so why do i like it" ideas are there, but they aren't as dramatic as they often are in incest stories. very natural feel to it.

.

although i wasn't keen on the deception, you did very nice work structuring the cheerleading plotline, sprinkling in the idea through dialogue, then writing two short scenes at practice just so having traci in the bathroom with them didn't feel clunky and forced. those first two scenes would have been otherwise unnecessary, but you actually made use of each scene. nice.

.

less favorably, i have to say that the description of his riding accident has _no_ place in an erotic story. a thorny bush and scratched retinas? that's a boner killer right there. i get that you felt like it had to be explained, but things like that don't always have to be. "after the accident, he spent a week in the hospital before coming home." much shorter and cleaner, and best of all there's no boner murder. if you feel like you absolutely have to explain something like that, go with a flash of light or something similar, please.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Well constructed story keeping my attention. A wonderful read.

An aside:

Having been in a much worse situation for considerably longer, I greatly appreciated the paragraph in part 1 I believe.

I never felt lucky and when anyone said so it irked me. Fortunate it was not worse. Yes most definately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous