Milking My Man, a Guide for Women

Story Info
How and why I milk my husband's sperm.
2.1k words
4.25
81.8k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pro5live
pro5live
55 Followers

I've been milking my husband for several years now and it's the best thing I ever did.

So here's a little guide for other women out there who are curious about how to do it and why it's so good.

Every woman knows that teasing your man is a great way to get what you want.

When a guy is turned-on and frustrated, he will do anything you want. It might be a new dress, some new shoes, eating you to a mind blowing orgasm or even a ring on your finger. He's much more likely to deliver what you want when his balls are full and his penis is hard.

Of course if you tease him too long, he will eventually give up and look elsewhere for what he needs or flip the dominant switch

and jam his penis into you via your nearest orifice. Either way, it's pretty hard to get what you want out of him after that!

So the secret to happiness for every woman is to prolong frustration for your man as long as possible without pushing him over the edge. The perfect way to prolong his frustration is to keep him in chastity. When his penis is locked inside a cage, he can't masturbate to relieve himself, he will be too embarrassed to go elsewhere and switching to dominant mode won't help him either. He knows that the only way to relieve the pressure in his balls for you to unlock him.

But how do you get your man into a chastity device?

Men can be a bit precious about their penis. Getting an erection gives him the power to penetrate a woman, cum inside her and make her pregnant. If you lock his penis in a cage, you take away that power and his manhood with it. So why would any man let you do that?

You might be surprised at how popular male chastity has become. Just type "male chastity device" into your favorite search engine.

There are dozens of different styles available and thousands of men out there wearing them!

But how do you get your man to actually wear one?

Actually it's pretty easy! Most men are used to being teased and giving something to a woman before being "allowed" to have sex with her. The trick is to tease him until he is ready to give you anything, then tell him that you want him to "do something special for you" before you have sex. Of course that "something" is to wear a chastity cage.

Show him the cage and explain that it's just to keep him "interested" while you have a little fun. Then you will take it off and have some amazing sex. If he is reluctant when he sees his new "penis prison" for the first time, just keep teasing him and telling him how amazing the sex will be after you take off the cage. Tell him it turns you on just thinking about it!

Eventually the pressure in his balls will overcome his fear. He will spread his legs and watch obediently as you lock the cage onto his genitals and take the keys to his manhood. Make a show of putting the keys out of reach so he understands that you are the only one who can unlock the cage.

When you close that lock for the first time, you enter a whole new relationship with your man.

He might not notice any change at first if you release him as you promised, but you can keep him locked a little longer each time.

Eventually he will get used to the idea that being locked is a necessary part of preparing for sex. You can even train him to lock the cage on himself and give you the keys!

When he gets used to being in chastity for extended periods, make him understand that he must do what you want before he is released. If you want three orgasms, that is his ticket for release so he had better make it happen. There is no time limit now!

Of course, when his penis is locked in the chastity cage you can't use his erection for your pleasure and he will still expect to have sex on his terms when he is released. That's where the magic of male milking comes in...

If you milk him while he is in the cage and extract all of his sperm without giving him an orgasm, you can release him from the cage. He will still feel the urge for sex and he will be able to get an erection, but it will be almost impossible for him to cum. He will still be in chastity!

In that state, he will be the perfect toy boy for you. He will be able to stay hard as long as you like and he will do whatever you want in his desperate attempts to have an orgasm. When you are satisfied and he is exhausted, you can just put his cage back on until next time.

To milk the sperm from your man, you need to understand a little about his anatomy.

Sperm is produced in his testicles. Then it flows up through two thin tubes to be stored in two glands called seminal vesicles, just behind his bladder. Some extra fluid is added in the seminal vesicles to nourish the sperm. When the pressure builds up in these glands he will feel horny and the urge for release. Some men describe it like the need to pee and it can get quite desperate! If the pressure isn't released, sperm starts to back up in his testicles and they begin to ache which is why he gets "blue balls".

His seminal vesicles expand as they fill with sperm and reach about the size of your little finger when they are full. They are connected to his urethra (pee tube) just below his bladder. The junction between the tubes is surrounded by the prostate gland which acts like a valve to release pee or sperm into his urethra. It also adds some extra fluid to the sperm just before he ejaculates.

One more gland (the Cowpers gland) just below the prostate, feeds pre-cum into his urethra for lubrication when he is ready for sex.

To milk his sperm, we need to relax his prostate gland and squeeze his seminal vesicles. Fortunately, both his prostate gland and his seminal vesicles are just in front of his rectum so you can reach them through his anus.

Getting something into a man's anus can be a tricky business, but if you have been training him well, he will now understand that he must do whatever you ask to be released.

When you are ready to start milking him, keep him in the cage for an extended period so that his seminal vesicles will be full and he will be desperate for release. Then tell him that today you want to try massaging his prostate. If he refuses, tell him he had better enjoy blue balls!

The best position for him will be on his knees, face down on the bed. This will give you easy access to his anus and a good view of his milk when it begins to flow.

The first thing to do is to relax his prostate gland so sperm can flow through. The easiest way is to insert two fingers into his anus and massage it with your fingertips. It's best to cut your nails short and use plenty of lube because the lining of the rectum is thin and easily damaged by sharp objects.

Of course you don't want anything in his rectum while you are trying to work in there so you should train him to empty his bowels first and clean his rectum with an enema before you start. If you have been training him well, he should accept this quite easily.

If he has not had anything inserted in his anus before, he will probably be very tight. Start with one finger and plenty of lube. There are two ring-like sphincter muscles to get past. Work slowly until you feel you are inside the second one. Now curl your finger gently downward towards his belly. There you should feel his prostate gland. It will be about the size of a walnut with a crease down the centre like a plumb. Work the tip of your finger around it to get an idea of its size and shape. The sensation for him will be quite surprising. An unfamiliar mix between the need to pee and the build up to an orgasm so be prepared for some unusual noises! By now his anus should have relaxed a little and you can work the second finger inside him.

Once you have both fingertips on his prostate, reach in as far as you can and squeeze gently downward then draw your fingers slowly outwards. Avoid the central crease because that is where the urethra passes through and you want to keep that open. Release the pressure and go back in again to repeat the stroke, changing position and pressure of your fingertips a little each time. After a few minutes, his prostate will begin to relax.

The prostate gland also controls erection of his penis so when it begins to relax, his erection will begin to shrink. That's a good thing because it means your massage is working and it will also get him used to the idea that his sperm can be extracted when he is not ready for sex.

You will also be putting pressure on the Cowpers gland so you should start to see some pre-cum fluid leaking from the tip of his penis. It should soon be followed by a thin milky fluid that is squeezed out of his prostate gland. It contains a little sperm, but there is much more stored in his seminal vesicles and now the way is open to empty them.

His seminal vesicles are too far inside to reach with your fingers so you will need to use a toy. A dildo or vibrator with a prominent tip and a stiff shaft is ideal. The stiff shaft is particularly important since you need to push it towards the front side of his rectum to squeeze his seminal vesicles and most silicone models are just too flexible to put pressure where it's needed. Some prostate massage toys will work, but they tend to be a little short. Something with 6 or 7 inches of insertable length is ideal.

Your fingers should have relaxed his anal muscles to ease the entry of the toy, but it will be a step up for him so use plenty more lube and go slowly. When you get the shaft fully inside him, start with the same motion as the prostate massage, squeezing forward towards his belly and drawing outwards. Work a little to one side and then the other on the next stroke. This will squeeze both of his seminal vesicles in turn.

After a few minutes, you should be rewarded with some thick creamy drops of sperm leaking from his penis. That might be all you get on the first try, but as your technique improves and he gets used to being miked, the drips will become dribbles and even the occasional spurt. If you want to measure your progress, you can put a small cup under him to measure his production!

When you have perfected the technique, you should be able to get somewhere between 4 and 8ml of sperm out of him depending on how long he has been in chastity. A week or two is usually the most productive. After that, his sperm will get thicker but not much more volume.

It takes quite a lot of practice to get the technique just right and empty him completely, but it's worth the effort. When he learns to accept having his sperm milked without getting an orgasm in return, he will become much less demanding in everything.

He will come to accept that milking is the way to relieve the pressure that builds up in his balls and he will begin to crave milking instead of orgasms. He will still be able to get erections so you can enjoy sex but it will be on your terms when you want it.

And there is something very satisfying about emptying a man of his most precious juice while he is in such a submissive position and completely unable to resist.

When you have mastered manual milking, you can go to the next level and get an e-stim machine to do it for you. That opens up another new world of possibilities and techniques. That's a whole other story!

pro5live
pro5live
55 Followers