All Comments on 'Milking My Man, a Guide for Women'

by pro5live

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every man should this and then decide that fucking is simpler.

pro5livepro5liveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just to be clear for the nervous readers out there, we do have a safe-word in case it all gets too much for hubby as you should with any kind of bondage play. He very rarely uses it though. The art of male milking is to get him to a place where he wants it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it when I am in chastity and my wife milks me

lockedupcocklockedupcockabout 2 years ago

Nothing nefarious about enhancing both partners pleasure. If this doesn’t inspire partners to lock their men nothing will! Looking forward to more from you.

pro5livepro5liveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Women have been using emotional and sexual guile to balance male power in relationships since we lived in caves. The modern fashion for referring to the tactics of either side as exploitation (or worse) denies human nature. If both partners are happy with the balance then the relationship is good. If the balance point for another couple is not the same as yours, vive la différence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really judging how you start by saying that you use this to mainpulate him.

Maybe he would just come to enjoy this because he realizes he can trust you completely while being vulnerable.

I have never been milked, i do hope i find a woman that likes doing it, but i want it to be just one more way for us to play and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If women like thier men weak, submissive, pathetic and clinically insane to let a woman do this then this "advice" is for you. Oh and writer don't believe everything you see on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or any other social media platform or search engine. There is a lot fo fake news when it comes to sexual Fetish searches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic write up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do love that some are calling this out, that if actually used, would be considered rape/sexual violence. Imagine if a dude did this to a woman? Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Id love to find a women to cage my cock for weeks and weeks,then do this to me to see how much I cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the anatomical detail is not correct. Sperm is normally less than 5% of normal ejaculate (semen) and does not enter the seminal vesicles. They produce about 2/3 the volume with the prostate producing about 1/4. As described, the bulbourethral (Cowper’s) glands produce the pre-com to neutralise the ph of urine prior to ejaculation. Good story though; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

\EXCELLENT. Do you need a practice victim???

pro5livepro5liveover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha. So many men with so much sperm. The world is my dairy!

pro5livepro5liveover 1 year agoAuthor

The guys who have commented that this lifestyle might be abusive need to spend a month with their penis locked in a cage then get down on their knees while their wife milks their sperm. Then they will understand! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hi - ive had experience in this and can tell guys it works. i now enjoy my milking - if only to take the pressure off.

rob

William2000William200010 months ago

My girlfriend of 3 years could have written this story, she has made a famine syringe my favorite toy prepping to be milked. She can tell just by my body language and mood when it’s time for a milking. The writer is correct about using me when I have be milked and unable to cum. She keeps me completely satisfied with her milking program.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i can confirm this story. you do start to enjoy milking. i remember the first time was hard but now i can cum without a real erection. as i lie there and watch the cum roll out i do feel good - not like an ejaculation - it doesn't spurt - but it feels like relief. She is so proud of me for accepting this way. all guys should attempt it at some time.

it does make you feel a little less alpha and at first i didnt like this - but once you surrender this feeling and appreciate how much she prefers it - you just give up those macho feelings. now i even look forward to when she allows me to cum.

rob - robjohns1000@gmail.com

lastboyleftlastboyleft9 months ago

reading through this story i was like "write it down write it". haa you evils, i now got your secrets. these will be locked up and i will personally make sure to make a world only full of vanilla sex. nothing can stop me now

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have chronic ED and it will never get better. This is due to a past health issue and medication. If I don’t have normal orgasms I can actually have normal PIV sex. The milking gives me relief. No regular orgasms anymore (so far it’s close to six months). It’s completely consensual and erotic frustration. I do enjoy it when my wife milks me. I’m only in my 50s but we’re regularly intimate now.

pro5livepro5live7 months agoAuthor

Re: I have chronic ED. That's part of the reson we wrote this guide. We get lots of comments on our videos from couples who have discovered that milking is a new way to explore mutual pleasure when regular sex has lost it's gloss for a variety of reasons. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi Pro5live

Chronic ED here. Thanks for responding. My wife and I are getting pleasure, different of course, from the milking process and it’s been perfect for role playing as well. We’re pretty average folks and I can’t believe that ED actually opened up our relationship to some kinky aspects people only write about. Milking makes this more feasible. My wife is actually touched that I would sacrifice regular orgasms for her (I vowed never to orgasm regularly again) and I miss them; but there are benefits for us both. Without getting too descriptive here we have regular tease and denial play that can last a significant time and bring great pleasure. With normal intimacy sex would be over relatively quickly, even without ED. We both find we’re actually taking better care of ourselves and being more desirable to each other because we are more frequently intimate. My wife might not admit it but she enjoys a bit of the kink, and not long ago actually said “I’d have denied you orgasms years ago and slapped a chastity device on you if I knew we’d be this much closer!” “Yes Mistress.” Milking might not be for everyone but seems to work for us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you to the author for being frankly descriptive and matter of fact. Her nonchalance attests to the power of her personality and her very lucky partner. Yes the world could be her dairy. Mooooo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous