Milking Pat Pt. 02

Story Info
Pat's husband approves, encourages & wants to watch.
1.8k words
4.57
5.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

A few days after milking and repeatedly fucking my friend's wife, Pat, I received a call from her husband, Jim.

"You remembered that I said we have an open marriage! Pat wasn't benefiting much, until you helped her open up. She said she was surprised at how exciting it was to find that she could excite you so much and feel so much pleasure from what you did to her. Now, she dresses to look sexy: short shorts, miniskirts, and low necklines. Thanks a lot for making her feel sexy and desirable! I was right that, if she learned to put out to another man, her appetite for sex would double. I benefit, too, because she looks and behaves sexier, exciting me more. She is much more exciting because she proved herself with you."

"Of course, I was delighted to oblige and seduce her!"

"Pat wants more sex on a regular basis, including a second sex partner. Since you initiated her into the thrill of putting out, and since you proved your desire for her, we wonder if you'd like to be her regular second sex partner."

"I certainly would!"

"Could you fuck her, say, at least once a week?"

"Yes!"

"Pat, Bob wants more hot dates with you, so you talk to him about your next date."

"Hello, Bob! I was afraid that, after your conquest, you'd lose interest, so Jim called. How soon can you come over? I want you to milk me again, and I'll milk you, too!" She giggled.

"Pat, I already have a hardon for you!"

"That's encouraging! What would you like me to wear?"

"As little as possible."

"Then I'll be naked for you, unless it would be more fun for you to strip me."

"I'd try not to tear your clothes off. You decide what makes you feel sexiest. What will Jim be doing?"

"Do you mean will he watch you do it to me? Would that inhibit you?"

"If he walked in on us when we were joined, nothing would stop me from cumming in you, except a bullet!"

"Ha. Jim would more likely cheer us on with some obscene comments. Can you come over soon? I'm longing for you to milk me again!!"

"Can you work me in tomorrow afternoon? "

"Ha. It won't be work at all! Yes, I can fit you in. I am open all afternoon."

"Wide open?"

"Next, we'll be having phone sex! Save the rest for tomorrow! Bye, lover!"

"Bye, hotwife."

When I arrived the next day at 2, Pat greeted me at the door wearing a new miniskirt that showed off her legs halfway up her thighs. She wore a thin, white halter top that already had wet spots from her long, oozing nipples. She served glasses of refreshing chilled white wine.

"I don't think I need marijuana today, because I'm so excited already! I keep thinking of what we did in all its details and wondering, 'Was that really me?'

Sitting on the couch caused her miniskirt to ride up almost to her cunt. I ogled her thighs. She looked where I was looking.

"You can almost see whether I'm wearing panties or not. I guess you'll soon find out for yourself!"

She crossed her legs, which caused her skirt to rise almost to her hips but hid her cunt. She followed my gaze again.

"It looks as if I'm wearing not wearing panties, unless I'm wearing a thong."

I sat on her right, and she had crossed her right leg over her left. I went exploring. I felt her thigh up from her knee to the hem of her skirt, caressing up and down bringing us under a spell of lust.

"You're giving me shivers and goose bumps!"

I changed tactics and began caressing her bare arms. I kissed her bare shoulders and both sides of her neck. Her lips parted. I kissed them until our tongues touched. Then, I lightly felt her tits through the halter. I unfastened the halter and bared her luscious tits, which were swollen with milk. I lightly caressed her tits all over, brushing her nipples, which were wet, each with a drop of milk. I licked the milk off. I grasped her right tit, took the nipple into my mouth, sucked some milk and squeezed until it squirted more. I massaged milk from her tit. She sighed and uncrossed her legs. I switched hands for my left to work her tit. I felt her up the insides of her thighs. She spread them.

I went for her cunt and found no obstacle. As my fingers probed it, she had an orgasm.

"Oh, God! I'm getting thrills from my breast to my pussy and back again!"

I stood up, pulled Pat to her feet and stripped her naked.

She said, "Let's try something I've been imagining! You sit down, and I'll sit in your lap, facing you so that you can milk me while we fuck."

First, she knelt at my feet and sucked my cock lovingly for a few minutes. Gingerly, she straddled me with her knees on the couch. She grasped my cock and lowered herself onto it. Gradually, she worked all of it deep into her moist cunt, a cunt made all the more receptive by birthing two babies When she sat, impaled, she cried out with her second orgasm.

"Now, milk me while I milk you! Give my other breast some attention."

I sucked and squeezed her left tit while she squirmed with pleasure on my cock. I like to be on top so that I can control my orgasm from erupting too soon. I didn't think I could resist for long this luscious woman moaning and squirming on my extremely hard cock while I devoured the fruit of her exciting tits.

The sound, familiar to me as that of a Polaroid camera, interrupted our passionate coupling. Jim had crept into the room armed for a pornographic record. We both looked at him, and then resumed our sucking and fucking. I decided to take over and fuck my load down into her belly. I got up with her still impaled, bent her way back legs in the air on, and resumed fucking, plunging down into her.

"Jim! Get a picture of Pat spraying her milk as I fuck her hard!"

I squeezed her tits and fucked her harder and faster. She sprayed us with her milk. Jim took the photo as she squirted and screamed while I pumped my first load into her.

"That was great!" Jim exclaimed!

"You're telling us!" We answered.

He left the sex scene while we stayed coupled to savor our ecstatic connection for as long as possible.

Jim returned with more film.

"I hope you can fuck her again!"

"So do I!" Pat said.

"I'm sure your woman can get me up again!"

"Take her to bed. Our bed will be sexier if you fuck her in it!"

"I need to clean up or I'll be leaking all the way to the bedroom!"

He gave her some plastic wrap.

"Stuff this in! Keep as much of his sperm in you as you can!"

Pat looked extremely erotic with the outer labia of her cunt puffy and inflamed. She hobbled into the bedroom. She sat on the side of the bed and was about to swing her legs onto it, when Jim said,

"Pat, suck Bob's cock! Taste the fuck you've had with him, please Baby!"

I stood by her with my cock half erect.

"I guess I do need to suck him fully erect."

She decided just to do it and took most of my cock into her mouth. She began to lick and suck me hard.

"I must be extremely excited to do this! I feel so wanton that our love juices even taste sexy!"

Jim gave me a pillow.

"Put this under her ass to keep your sperm in her!"

Her husband was now directing our sex scene! He watched his wanton wife raise her knees and spread her legs wide to welcome me back and make me at home between them. I possessed her with one thrust. She began cumming. Her sexual pleasure, combined with the psychological effect of having the rapt attention and admiration of two men must have intensified her thrills. She no longer felt like a "Plain Jane," but knew herself to be a sexually exciting woman. She was showing her husband how exciting and how excited she could be.

Pat cupped her tits and offered them to me. I sucked some milk from each while we savored our sexual union. Jim could not take pictures fast enough. He probably wished he had a movie camera. I stopped sucking and began fucking. He came close with his erect cock out. Pat grasped it. Jim caressed her thighs and belly.

"How does it feel? You seem to like very much what he's doing to you."

"I do! I do! Thanks for encouraging me to be open for another man! Do I excite you more now?"

"Infinitely more!"

He squeezed and massaged her mound of love; that and my cock made her cum again.

"Hey, you two are ganging up on me!"

"That's a good idea! Sometime, I'd like you to suck my cock while Bob fucks you. You're woman enough now to take two cocks at once!"

Jim pulled up a chair to watch us fuck for about 10 minutes. Pat loved having two men transfixed by her body and her erotic performance. She smiled with pride at her husband while I fucked my second load into her. After several minutes, we kissed and uncoupled. Jim surprised us by taking a close-up shot of my sperm oozing out of his wife's swollen, inflamed and open cunt.

"Oh, that's nasty Jim!

"These photos will make good foreplay, Pat. Is she a good fuck, Bob?"

"She's very good! Thanks for sharing your exciting wife with me!"

We left Pat lying languorously abed.

"Bob, thank you breaking my wife in to be a slutwife! Now, she will let your ride her whenever you want. I never found her so exciting as when I saw her spread her legs for you. She has made your cock at home in her cunt. By bringing out her potential, you've greatly enriched our sex lives!

As I left, I couldn't help wondering what else Jim might do with those photos. Would he tell my wife about the affair and show her his photos, hoping she'd give him a revenge fuck? Jenny was not sexually attracted to Jim, and her religion prohibited adultery. She might just say that Pat was asking for me to fuck her by flaunting her milk-swollen tits. So she deserved to be fucked and Jim was a pervert for encouraging her to put out and for taking pictures. I was sure that he'd like to do some wife-swapping with us. Again, I remembered him putting his hands inside her blouse to massage her bare shoulders and ogle her abundant cleavage.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers