Milking The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coldness feeling great on his skin in contrast to the hot air, he gave her a sheepish smile, "Yeah...um...sorry about that. I jumped out the door without looking where I was going."

"Don't be sorry hun'." She continued to carefully clean him up, wringing out the cloth to the side of them and wiping him down a little more, moistening his reddened features. "I'll make ya a deal." She begun, ready to put her devious plan into motion now, "How bout we make it up to each other hmm? I can show you the ropes about working on the farm, the best things to do that'll toughen you up. And you can make it up to me but lightening my own workload, sound good?"

Bailey had to close his eyes as the cool rag went over his forehead, but then blinked happily up at her, "Yes! I'd love that." He said enthusiastically.

Cathyl smiled down at him, "I'm pretty crap at rememberin' names but, I think I'll put in a better effort to remember the one that's attached to a cute face like yours." She flirted, "If you'll let me know what it is o' course."

That made Bailey's heart practically jump for joy hearing her say that, calling him cute, tilting his face up to hers while she washed it gently. His smile grew, "It's Bailey." She could see the most adorable set of pearly white teeth behind his soft pink lips. One hundred percent kissable, and without a doubt, his eyes were the prettiest set of baby blues she had ever encountered.

She returned the smile down at him, "And ya'll can call me Cathyl." The rag softly brushed his cheek again, his smaller face still cradled in her hands, almost like she was about to pull him up for a kiss.

But in that moment, she suddenly felt an achy sensation coming from her breasts. She almost winced from it but held back the urge to do so with him looking right at her, it took her by surprise at first, but she quickly remembered what the source of the tender feeling was.

"Is it that day already? Crap...I'll have to get him through work quick if I wanna spare him the embarrassment, and myself..." She thought, looking over his pale face and heart melting smile, it started to stir up certain, 'feelings' within her abdomen. Plus that fucking amazing booty he tried to hide wasn't exactly not drawing her attention every moment she was near it.

She could feel herself getting aroused near him, and on her schedule, arousal only served to speed up the clock which she needed to follow EXACTLY, otherwise her titties would start to get angry.

"Well, let's get goin' shall we?" She asked, breaking eye contact and moving away from Bailey to toss the wet rag onto the rim of the water barrel. "Time to show you what you're gonna be doin' on our farm every day." Hopefully she'd make it until sundown at least, and she'd need to avert her attention to anything other than his gluteus region.

Or else she would need to be milked muuuuch sooner...

Bailey however, perked up at hearing this. "Alright! I'm ready!"

Four Hours Later

"I was not ready..."

"C'mon, put your back into it!" Cathyl playfully shouted from behind him, watching the poor small boy struggle with the pile of three logs on his back.

He groaned and grunted while struggling to walk, Cathyl had just cut down huge piles of wood to be hauled around the farm for fire and fencing, and he was having to carry it with her, back and forth up the hill back to the farm where it was piled.

Sweat flowed freely down his face making him glisten in the eternally blazing sun, "Uuuuugghhhhh..." He moaned, his back feeling weak, legs wobbly, this had been the hardest day of his young eighteen-year long life. Cathyl had broken him in good and hard for his first day, she did actually have him lift a bale of hay like he said he would. But it felt as if he was lifting an anvil rather than a bunch of compacted straw.

He also had to sheer sheep, herd cattle, chase around chickens, tangle with pigs, and lift sack after sack after sack of potatoes, veggies, and grain.

His fragile body was ready to collapse and the day wasn't even half over.

"Lift with your legs boy, come on, squat with them if you need to, trust me it works." Cathyl continued to tease him from behind, grinning and getting yet another good long look at his behind while she easily carried her own bundle of logs and trusty hatchet.

She promised him that she'd give him a good work day, to help him get stronger of course.

In his lower areas...

Lifting heavy items with his back and walking around with them, she made him do a loooot of walking, squatting, and not much actual physical labor that required muscle. She did all the arm work, while watching his sweet rear end stretch against those baggy pants. Damn things trying to cover up his ass, should be considered a crime for doing such a thing.

Needless to say, Cathyl as having the time of her life both getting what she wanted, and giving him what he wanted in a way too. The only downside though was that the damn thing between her legs kept telling her to think of doing vile things with that boys booty. And in turn, made her hornier, and hornier as the day went on, which in turn, caused her breasts to continue to ache.

"Nnf..." She chewed on her stalk harder, her hand gripping the wood shaft of her axe a little harder. "Come on girl...you can wait to be milked just one day, it can't be that ba-ooohh!" She nearly stumbled as she felt her nipples pulse with sudden need. She was overdue to be milked by about two hours now, and with her little 'friend' downstairs constantly making her brain think dirty thoughts, her nipples hardened. She was afraid that if they started leaking it would be very easily spotted.

Not many knew about what Cathyl had down below, it was something only monstergirls like her carried that made their biology act different then most. Most of the time, having the equipment she did, was considered by her as a blessing.

But right now she felt it was more of a curse, and chastised herself for not thinking ahead. "Hnnng...ooowww...come on just...just hold out a little longer...and stop looking at that boys..." She looked at him again, always she followed him from behind when guiding him around the farm. Purposely to have the best view, his hips swaying so femininely with each step, and his butt jutting out now as he tried to handle the bundle on his back. "Fuuuuck me..."

"Alright now...sorry for makin' ya haul so much today but...you can just, set it down right there." She gestured with her hatched to a nearby hay bale they set out earlier, a little ways off from the barn and beside the tractor. "I think you've earned a break."

Bailey glanced back at her relieved, "Thank God." He ungracefully set down the logs somewhat close to the tractor, and nearly fell onto the hay. "Haaaa...haaa...guuuh...I need to rest." He huffed and puffed, crawling onto the bale and sitting with his back resting on the side of the tractor. "Ugggh...how do you...do this...everyday?" He asked incredibly out of breath.

Cathyl smirked, "Years of practice hun'." She too set down the logs and hatchet, but more collected than he did, then took a few steps away, her hoofed feet making quiet crunching sounds in the dirt and grass. "Not bad for your first day huh?" She put her hands on her hips and looked back at Bailey, only to freeze in her spot at what she was seeing.

"Ugh...it's so hot..." Bailey unsnapped the buttons of his overalls, pulling them down enough to gain access to the buttons on his plaid shirt, then began undoing them too.

He wasn't going to take it off all the way, absolutely not with her standing there. But he was so tired, and so heated that his modesty was taking a backseat as he undid three buttons to show off a good portion of the valley between his flat breasts.

When they first started, he was doing his best to try and be a macho, 'I'll take care of it!' man. Gleefully stepping up to do anything Cathyl asked him too, truthfully just wanting to show off to the drop-dead gorgeous minotaur country girl. But as the hours wore on, his shame easily outweighed his desire to impress. So he exposed his slick with sweat chest, and reclined his head back to heave for oxygen.

The monstergirls eyes once again betrayed her breasts, in favor of servicing the big girl in her pants, and roamed all over the worn-out boy. She could see his pale skin under the shirt, slick and moist with perspiration, just as pale as his face was. That'll probably change though after some time here. But just his small body, something about it only served to further entice her, she wanted to see what he was hiding under all those boring, baggy clothes. Clearly he shouldn't be wearing them, something much smaller and tighter would fit him much better.

"Mmm...some nice small shorts...long socks..." Cathyl thought, her gaze unable to tear itself away.

It had been a long time since Cathyl had a relationship, and it ended badly, with the prick cheating on her. But his ass was dumped and gone forever, that being said though, it had been months, maybe even over a year since Cathyl had gotten any eye candy. Or even more importantly, since she had gotten any action.

Her hand idly moved on its own, carefully running her larger feminine fingers along the jean fabric, past her tummy to her pelvis.

The heat radiating from her there was on par with the heat from the sun, it had been like this all day. Threatening to make a noticeable bulge in her bottoms, had she not skillfully tucked it to the side the moment it emerged from its sheath. But the more she ogled the boy now, she felt it straining to come out, to break free from its constrained position and say hello. The poor oat stalk between her teeth was just about bitten in half as another surge of aching arousal pumped through her chest.

"Ugh!" She couldn't resist the light grunt that came out of her this time, and as she feared, Bailey obviously heard it.

He jumped from his position at the sudden sound, and looked up to see Cathyl keeled over, one hand on the tractor and the other up by her...

Her breast...

"Cathyl?" Bailey asked, "Are you okay?"

Now after a long day of Bailey being red faced, it was Cathyl's turn to blush. "Ummm...I...aaah..." She moaned again, this time right in front of him, his eyes going wide as the virtually orgasmic sound came from her lips. Her hand now fully clutching her crying breast, she could feel it through both her overalls and her bikini top, her nipples were leaking. Or not so much leaking, they were beginning to cry. It hurt a lot, but also felt a little...interesting. The constant flow of her hormones due to her arousal was making her produce even more milk than normal by a vast quantity. Her tits felt like they were going to explode if something wasn't to be done soon. "Fuck me...aah..."

Bailey sat up, "What's wrong?"

"Don't...don't get up..." Cathyl said putting her hand out to Bailey suddenly. Her blonde locks falling down over her eyes as she contemplated what could be done. This definitely wasn't how she wanted Bailey's first day to go, but she made the mistake of allowing her horny nature to take her mind off of her body's needs.

Or well...to focus on another one of its needs rather.

The human recoiled as she said this, and watched as she seemed to slide along the tractor with her hand, staying hunched over until she was practically looming over Bailey. He leaned far back, eyes big and surprised from this as her chesty mammaries were dangling in his face. "C...Cathyl?"

"Mmk...ee..." Cathyl mumbled something.

Bailey looked at her confused, "Huh?"

"Meerk...mee..." Again Cathyl practically grumbled in a hushed tone.

The poor boy just raised an eyebrow, "Cathyl, what are you doing?"

She then let out a looooong drawn out sigh, swallowed her pride, and said, "Milk...me...I need you to milk my tits..."

It felt like every drop of blood in Baileys body just chilled in the heat around him as those words left the minotaurs mouth. "Wh...what did you just say?"

Finally getting fed up with waiting, the aches in her tits only getting more difficult, she just let him have it, "I SAID MILK MY TITS DAMN IT!" She yelled in a higher pitch than her normal southern drawl voice, "I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF! THE LITTLE STUPID PUMPS ARE SO DAMN TINY!"

Bailey fully jumped back in fear and shock from her yelling, raising his arms up as if she was about to attack him, thankfully she didn't, but she didn't appear to be to keen on letting him go anywhere either.

"Whoa! What!? Wha-why? Why do I..? I? What?" A series of incomplete questions blabbered out of Bailey, "Isn't there, there are other monstergirls why can't they do it?" Bailey asked referencing the few other workers he had noticed in passing on their route today.

"I don't want them to do it! They make me so mad when they try! It's so embarrassing, how am I supposed to face them afterwards?" Cathyl seemed to be completely losing her cool, whatever was causing her to do this must've been very serious. Especially since she grabbed Bailey by the partially opened shirt and shook him a few times, "JUST MILK ME! FUCK MY TITS HURT, JUST DO IT PLEASE!"

"Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll do it!" Bailey panickily shouted back after the first few jostles from her handling of his shirt.

Cathyl huffed a bit, now both of them looked flushed and sweaty as she whispered, "Thank you...now I like you boy...but if ya'll hurt me I'll knock ya into next Tuesday. Got it?" Bailey nodded rapidly and she released his shirt.

She then leaned back, but only slightly to reach for the clasp which held one strap of her overalls up. "Oh God..." Bailey thought as his pupils dilated. His breath hitching as the strap let out a quiet 'click' as she freed it and that side of her overalls sagged down. Now showing off the cup of her black and white spotted bikini. He tried to look into her eyes as she looked into his, but he couldn't stop himself from glancing down a few times while the second strap too came undone.

Now, Cathyl was proud of her body, and didn't care too much about showing off her tits, but in this vulnerable state she was in, (At least what she would call vulnerable) she did feel a little embarrassed. But she needed to be milked, that wasn't a question it was a fact. The pain and consistent pressure in her milk makers was becoming too much too fast, she needed him to do it.

So swallowing a slight lump in her throat, she quickly grabbed the string between the two cups of her top, and in one swift tug, lifted it over her head and off her body. Allowing her DD+ size breasts to bounce free right before the young virgins face.

"W-whoa..." Bailey let slip out before he could think to stop himself.

Cathyl quickly looked away, "Sh-shut up you..." Her blush deepened, "Now...hurry up and milk me...nnf...my tits are hurting a lot."

"They're...so huge..." He was practically drooling, Bailey knew that he wanted to get to know this beautiful monstergirl, but he had no idea he'd be seeing her big, magnificent breasts within one day of meeting her. He felt stunned, robotic, just gawking at them and their perfect size, so big he could suffocate between them. Round and full with her milk, squeezable and kissable.

"Come ooonnn...hurry up." Cathyl whined snapping Bailey back to reality and tearing him away from the land of perfection.

"Okay, okay..." Bailey sighed, and raised his trembling hands, moving them closer to her supple mounds of flesh. Dark nipples hard and leaking a light milky colored liquid. Obviously her milk...the thing that was apparently putting her through a lot of pain and what he needed to get out.

He took another shaky breath and finally made contact with the warm, soft flesh of her bust. "I..." Cathyl suddenly said, "J...Just...so ya know...I'm only askin this of ya because...I need it..." She said, her eyes trying to look everywhere but at his face as she leaned over him.

Bailey nodded, "Yeah...I...I know..." His finger tips brushing along her nipples. "Okay...here we go..."

He'd seen cows being milked and knew the gesture at least roughly, how hard could it be to pinch a nipple anyway? So carefully he wrapped his digits around her areola, and delicately started to massage them.

"Mn!" Cathyl's eyes immediately closed and she locked her lips, biting back the instant soothing pleasure sensation that washed over her tit.

Bailey wasn't prepared for the large amount of white, thick fluid that instantly began to ooze out of her. Thankfully it didn't squirt him in the face, but a lot of milk spurted free from her swollen breasts as he squeezed, "Oh wow...that's so much..." He said.

"Hey!" Cathyl peaked open an eye, "Keep your comments to yourself." She playfully scolded him, knowing fully how awkward of a situation this quickly became.

Although...it was kind of sexy too...

"Okay, sorry..." Bailey said with a sheepish smile, and went back to squeezing again, milking with his fingers to get another good spurt of her natural fluids.

"Mmmhnn..." Once more, Cathyl moaned in delight, God it felt good. To be so backed up cuz of her own dang perviness, and finally have it start to release was the sweetest feeling in the world. But now that the pressure was steadily going down, she was able to peak open both eyes and look at Bailey again. His parted lips and red, flushed face, breathing heavily and practically drooling as he looked at her epic tits. It almost made her giggle, thinking that probably the first pair of boobs the boys ever seen, he had to milk. It was quite comical, and also, a little exciting.

She had just taken his eyes innocence in one of the most abrasive ways possible, but the thought of his innocent hands gripping her bosom, trying to do their best to help relieve her, made her even more excited. Again, her natural hormones seeming to run her thoughts in the sight of a potential mate.

"Oh geez, sorry..." Bailey said suddenly, "So much is going to waste." He looked down on the ground to where her milk was splattering with each squeeze. They had nothing to catch her milk with so it was just running out into the dirt and grass under them.

Cathyl bit her lip, her dark, malicious, and dirty thoughts rearing their ugly heads again now that she was able to focus past her sore boobies. She eyed the pretty little pink lips, quivering with his shaky breaths.

"You don't want it to waste?" She asked, "Well...are ya'll thirsty?"

Bailey's face shot up to look at her at lightning speed, "Huh?" Despite his own hazy focus on her tits, he managed to put two and two together when she said that.

"If you don't want it going to waste...then you could put those cute little lips of yours to good use..." She leaned her chest closer to him, lowering her tits inches away from his face and backing him against the tractor in his seat. "...and take a good looooong drink..."

The boys blue orbs darted from her heaping chest and her half-lidded eyes, clearly drooping with suggestive intent. "B-but...I...I...wait...I..." He tried to protest, but speaking was getting very difficult as those delicious looking mammaries got closer and closer.

"Shhhh...hun..." Cathyl quietly shushed him, lowering her breast so that her hardened, leaking nub touched his lips. "Sucking will pull the milk out of me better than your little hands anyway, so do me a favor...and suck..." She braced herself on the tractor and puffed out her own chest, practically sitting on the bale of hay beside him as her nipple slid into his mouth.

"Mmmh!" Bailey moaned a bit, bracing his own hands on Cathyls abdomen, but not pushing her away. He just sat there, lips wrapped around her nipple with pleading eyes.