Milkmaids of the NWO Pt. 04

Story Info
Tia and Colleen become milkmaids.
1.8k words
4.44
8.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

Tia felt the bus slow, then turn the corner. She came out of her recollection and smiled at Colleen.

Tia said, "Hey, let's have some fun Thursday night, we'll both be off for our 3 days, and we can get loose!"

Colleen grinned, and she turned to Tia, running her hand softly over Tia's stomach.

Colleen cooed in her ear, "Sounds great, so long as I get loose with you baby! You've spoiled me for any other lover, you know."

Tia smiled, and whispered back, "The feeling is very mutual I assure you baby" as she brought her hand up, and smoothed Colleen's long red hair back.

The bus pulled up to the plant doors, and one of the girls who was in a chipper mood, called out, "Ok, let's head for the salt mines!"

There were 20 ladies aboard the bus, and everyone got out and went through the big double doors that opened for them. Tia and Colleen headed for their assigned room, it was a well-established routine. They had to be prepped, it was a half-hour procedure, and as they started the prep routine, Tia recalled the first time that they had discovered what work at the Calto plant entailed.

*****

They had gotten off the bus, and stood around, unsure of where to go. The big double doors opened, Gal-tor and Con-set appeared and motioned them to come through the door.

They did a headcount, and nodded, satisfied, all 20 of them were present.

"Please, follow us, we will assign you to your prep rooms. You have to be prepped before you will be taken to the working area."

Tia and Colleen exchanged a look, wondering exactly what being prepped meant. They were pleased to see that Gal-tor and Con-set appeared to understand the strong bond that had developed between her and Colleen, and they were shown into a room with three chairs, a desk, and a cabinet.

Con-set went to tend to the other women while Gal-tor stayed with Tia and Colleen.

"Please strip, and we can begin the prep," Gal-tor stated.

Okay, Tia thought, more nudity, strange how they want us nude so much. She quickly doffed her clothes, and Colleen did the same. Gal-tor took a small device from the cabinet.

"This is a nasal inoculation device, that will spray the prep fluid into your nostrils, it is less painful than the traditional injection needle."

Colleen said, "Just a second, what exactly are we being prepped for?"

Gal-tor looked surprised, he said, "You said it yesterday, about being a milkmaid, that's what your position is."

Tia added, "And we have to be naked for this?"

Gal-tor replied, "Yes."

Despite the rumblings of disquiet they felt, Colleen and Tia complied, and he squirted the device into their noses. It was fast-acting, and Tia and Colleen could feel their breasts become heavy as if weighted down with something. They both looked down and gasped as they saw their breasts growing, adding cup sizes and inches quickly. Tia ballooned from a 36D to a 42DDD, and Colleen pumped up from a 36C to a 42DD. Their bigger breasts stood up, not a hint of sag, and the feeling of their breasts filling became more pronounced.

Tia stared at the sheer size, fuck, it felt like mountains were attached to her chest, as she said, "What was in that prep fluid?"

Gal-tor replied, "A genetically enhanced form of prolactin. It is the hormone that regulates milk production in the human female. There are also some bio-engineered compounds to enhance your breast size, increase your libido, and to further stimulate your milk production. This helps to ensure optimum collection."

Tia was thinking, Oh my breasts feel so full, I feel like a cow that needs to be...and as she heard what Gal-tor was saying, it all clicked together.

"Oh fuck, yes, we're milkmaids alright. We are the ones going to be milked, right?"

"Of course," Gal-tor said, "Why are you so surprised? You guessed it yesterday."

Colleen felt a chill race through her, milked, like a cow?

She said, "We thought you meant we'd be milking cows!"

Gal-tor explained, "Cow milk is of no use to us. The milk that you produce is of great value to us. It has various proteins and fats, the exact nutritional compounds that our planet needs. Our planet is only now recovering from an agro-bacterial war, that has rendered our female population unable to produce milk. Without the milk, our next generation would die, and so would our planet. We can breed, but we can't provide our young the sustenance they need to live. My mate is pregnant with my child, she will be born in 3 of your months, and imagine what it would be like to watch helplessly, as your baby dies in front of your eyes."

Tia thought about it, and she realized the despair that he would feel, unable to save his child. Still, she was hesitant.

"Have you tried this method?" she asked.

He replied, "Yes, we took some females, and brought them out of the stasis field 10 days before we brought you out of it. It was carefully planned, and the milk production was a big success. Not one of our original test females was harmed in any way, they are still with us, producing milk, as you and Colleen will be, very soon."

Colleen could feel her breasts, sticking up like the nose cones of a rocket ship, she looked at her huge mounds in awe, wow, she'd never imagined her chest could be so huge.

Tia said, "Looks like I'll have to buy a much bigger bra!"

Gal-tor replied, "Actually, that will not be a problem. After your work is done for the day, we will administer a damping compound. Your breasts will return to their normal size, and will stay that way until the prep is administered again."

Colleen said, "Explain exactly how we will be milked."

Gal-tor said, "We will take you to the milking area. You will be seated in a recliner-style seating and reclined to an 85-degree angle. Your breasts will be surrounded by a soft flexible polymer material, that will massage your breasts. Suction cups will be placed over your breasts, and when the milk is produced, it will suction it away. To get optimum milk flow, it will be necessary for you to have orgasms. We have installed various pleasure devices, at the touch of a button, your genitals will be stimulated by whatever you desire, in a most pleasant way. At the moment of orgasm, your breasts will yield their milk. This method lets us milk you 3 times an hour, for 9 hours. After that, you will be brought back, and we will administer the damping compound. Your breasts will return to their natural, non-milk-producing size and shape. You will rest for 30 minutes, and your shift will be over. When we scanned you yesterday, your breasts gave us a scan of better than average milk capacity. That was the only criteria we needed to assign you to the milking. Do not be afraid, we will not harm you, and I think you will find the milking to be a pleasant experience. Since we will need your genitals to be free of clothing for stimulation, and your breasts to be free of clothing for the suction devices, we will need you to be naked for the time you are on shift."

In the back of her mind, Tia could feel that deep down tingling, she was more than a little curious about the "pleasure devices" that Gal-tor had mentioned, and even more curious to try them out. Hell, if her job entailed her to have 27 orgasms per shift, well there were far worse jobs that she could be assigned to.

Tia said, "Well, I can't feel good if I let a baby die because I refuse to make some milk. Come on Colleen, let's make like a cow!"

Colleen said, "So long as I get to be right next to Tia, I think I can handle it."

Gal-tor said, "Of course, whatever you like. Excellent, follow me please."

He led them out onto the milking floor. Tia and Colleen took a long look, seeing the rows and rows of plastic tubing stretching up from office-style cubicles to the ceiling.

Gal-tor explained, "All the milk that is collected is suctioned up, and stored in a central tank. There are many milking facilities being set up, and females are being scanned for milk-producing abilities first and foremost. One of our ships in orbit is a carrier of many transport ships, the tanks from each facility are transported to and stored on the carrier, and we use a quantum field generator to produce a quantum singularity. This opens a wormhole, that the transport ship enters, that we can use to quickly deliver the milk to our homeworld. Our sun is the star known to Earth astronomy as Upsilon Andromedae, our planet is the third of 3 that circle the star, and we are exactly 44 light-years away. The wormhole makes covering that distance no more than a few hours, so the milk can be cooled and sent to our homeworld quickly."

He led them to a cubicle, where two recliners, right next to each other, were waiting. Tia and Colleen seated themselves, and Gal-tor explained the next step, so they would not be alarmed.

"You may find that your orgasms are quite strong, and you may thrash about. We don't want you to be injured, it is safer to have you restrained. I am going to restrain you now, I want you both to know, is that acceptable?"

Tia and Colleen nodded, Tia was starting to feel something more than just helping out another race. They watched as leather loops were slid around the ankles, and secured. A leather strap went around each thigh, and another leather strap went around their hips. Tia could felt the tingling of a distinctly sexual nature, being restrained and naked was starting her lust to perk up. He gave them each a small, tablet-style computer, that had a touchscreen that listed all the pleasure devices they could access. Tia felt a gush as she saw "rotating dildo" as one of the devices listed. She had enjoyed such a thing when she took a ride on her friend's Sybian, and oh god, she'd been reduced to a shaking writhing mass as she exploded, filling the room with shrieks of pleasure, her cunt gushing crazily, soaking the Sybian with a flood of her juices. Tia could feel her juices starting up, oh god, this could be a lot more than just altruism involved.

Colleen was feeling much the same way, her pussy was starting to churn. The compound to increase her libido was working, she could feel the deep down throbbing, and she was very eager to try out the pleasure devices.


groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers