Milkshakes at Carlos - Emery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, yeah. I knew how to help out at the order window. But I feigned not really knowing how to make a good milkshake. Emery was going to be the only person I wanted to see operating that mixer. She was going to be the milkshaker.

******

Every night, I came home, exhausted and a little surly from what I was letting this job do to me. But my weekends were mostly spent forgetting about it all. It was sacred to me. I hung out with some buddies of mine, where nobody really talked about each other's jobs. We mostly went to shows, rode our skateboards around town and drank beer, without causing too much ruckus.

My aim was to keep a good, healthy balance between my job and my life or emotions outside of work. Throughout her first weeks at the diner, I thought I could easily go home and keep my mind away from Emery.

Until I ran into her unexpectedly on that random Monday night...

It hadn't been such a hectic day, but I had intended to do some overtime to finish some back burner stuff around the diner. Literally. Cleaning around, preparing orders, etc. In mid-june, the sun was already high and crazy hot at that late time of day. Everyone had gone home. Or so I thought...

After I had thrown my garbage in the dumpster, I started looking around for my bag of soiled linen. I was supposed to prepare the pick-up bag for the dry cleaning people, the following morning. Since we had no other bags than the traditional black garbage bags, my bags of linen always looked the same as the trash.

I must have been distracted. Thinking that I must have thrown the linen with the trash, I walked back to it, already dreading the fact that it was time for another stroll in the dumpster. Oh, joy!

I headed back there in silence, empty handed.

Right before I stepped foot on the ladder to climb in, I saw Emery. I guessed she didn't hear me.

My eyes shot open when I saw what was going on. She was lying on the table. One of her straps from her tank top was pulled down, exposing one of her breasts inside her bra. And where her belt was unbuckled, she had a hand moving down the front of her pants, while her other hand was holding what it looked, and smelled, like a joint.

Holy shit. She was masturbating.

'Emery?'

That time, she sprang right up, readjusting her top and trying to cover herself. She made no attempt at refastening her belt, though. All she did was look my way and scoff. She looked slightly embarrassed, though it was hard to tell with her sunglasses.

'Oh... hi Brian.'

Of all the million things I wanted to ask, I just stood there, trying to think of which one to say first. I saw her knees were fidgeting a little bit. She looked nervous.

'What?' she shrugged, laughing harder.

'What are you doing?' I said, monotonously.

Fuck. What did it look like she was doing, I thought.

'I'm just smoking a little bit of this, you know?' she shrugged again, holding up the joint. 'I'm off duty, but still... I'm sure you won't tell Carlos, right?'

'No, I mean, what were you just doing... with your... other hand?' I said, hearing my own voice trail off.

Damn... At first, she had thought that I was talking about the joint, and I honestly didn't give a shit about it, especially that she was off duty. In fact, I probably would've joined her and took a hit or two. But I shook my head and kinda looked away, thinking it was too late and that it probably wasn't a question to ask, after all.

So, she knew I had seen her rubbing herself.

'Oh, um. Just letting off some steam, Brian.' she said, a little more seriously.

Holy fuck, what do I do, now. She's really going to talk about this? I scratched the back of my head and looked away like a dumbass, completely embarrassed.

'What? I'm a human being. Don't tell me you don't have those kinds of urges, sometimes?' she added. 'You know, it's not easy having all these millions of people drooling over your tits all day.'

I froze on the spot. It looked like Emery could be that bold and forward all the same even on that kind of topic. Not that I thought she couldn't, not with the way she oozes confidence about her body. I just found it hard to believe that the reason for her having to do this now, and here, of all places, was only because she thought that a lot of people lusted over her.

'Well...' I replied, a lump stuck in my throat. 'I gotta say, you really are at the front row of risking to get a lot of people to judge you... Did...um... has anyone been telling you anything offensive?'

'No!' she shrugged, chuckling. 'But... thanks for asking. And I can usually handle that very well. I can easily put any regular Schmoe back in his place for trying to get in my pants. And I won't let anyone tell me how to fucking dress. I mean... yes, it's hot out, and yes, they're fucking huge, and I'm sure glad that Carlos doesn't seem to care about dress code!'

This blunt acknowledgment was followed by a lingering tensed silence, letting the crickets validate the crazy heat that she had just mentioned.

'But... it's the shy ones that I like the most.' she said, snickering. 'Those that think I didn't see them looking. So I let them. And I like to do what I please with them...'

I frowned at her comment, as she looked at me daringly over her sunglasses. What was that supposed to mean? Was I supposed to be one of those... shy ones? I wasn't too sure what to do about those revelations. And I assumed this was just being pot talk on her behalf. But, on the other hand, this girl really had no filter. She ran her mouth as she pleased, mesmerizing everybody with her ways.

'Ahah!' she said, breaking the silence. 'See? You're doing it again.'

Damn. She caught me, lost in my train of thoughts.

Emery got up, redid her buckle and shook her head. Sidenote: her panties were yellow.

'Sorry, Brian. I'm just fucking with ya.' she said, puffing out smoke. 'It's just...I just had a rough week-end... Anyway, see ya tomorrow!'

I shook my head again as she left. She walked off oozing with confidence from what would have been a pretty embarrassing situation, had the same happened to me.

And with the kind of reasoning she just gave me, about being aroused by how people looked at her body, I thought this girl must be going in and out of horny all the fucking time in her day.

******

12