Natalie Ch. 01

Story Info
Divorce, neighbor, daughter and mother.
10.1k words
4.64
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer. All acts took place with those of legal age.

Natalie was ten years old when I moved next door. She was the middle child of three. And the youngest in need of constant care. Natalie was not getting attention. My wife and I had been married six months when we moved next door. Being a child and curious, Natalie was fascinated with my wife and I as a place to receive notice. And attention she did get. Natalie was at our home often. We were fine with this as were her parents.

Natalie was a well-mannered young lady. Talkative, always, and wanting to help. She was stick straight. Blonde hair like the end of a broom. A skinny little girl. We began to settle into our home. I was twenty-two at the time. We were just beginning. School was out for the summer, meaning Natalie was often at our home. I went to work. The wife stayed home. Ideal. Isn't it?

The first summer was wonderful. Backyard cookouts with Natalie's family. Hanging out now and again, having a beer. Neighborhood joyfulness. This changed. I will make it simple. My new wife was fucking other guys in the neighborhood. But not me. I thought it odd at first when I would try to initiate love making. She was too tired. The house was a mess, and nothing accomplished. Dirty dishes, undone laundry, and lack of cleaning. What was she doing all day? She did not want to have sex as she was fucked out for the day.

The revelation was a Sunday. She went out for groceries. Upon her return, there were no groceries. Instead, there was cum running down her legs. I learned later she was screwing the bag boy.

I confronted her about this.

She yells at me.

"Well, if you're not going to be adult about this, I'm no longer talking to you."

She went to the bedroom, closed, and locked the door. I slept on the sofa. The next morning, I went to work. When I arrived home that afternoon, she was gone along with all her stuff. I wonder how she will enjoy living on bag boy wages.

This was devastating. All the neighbors knew, but no one wanted to tell me. Natalie's family did their best to occupy my free time. I appreciated this, but I wanted to be alone. This is where Natalie entered my life daily. Not what you think either. Nothing inappropriate ever happened. Her mom suggested that she help me take care of the house. She viewed it as an opportunity to teach Natalie. I was not doing a respectable job of it. There would be pay involved. An account for Natalie with direct deposit. It would work out well. My home would be cared for. Her parents would spend time with Natalie at my place, teaching. Natalie had something constructive to do.

Eight years passed. Natalie was a fixture in my home. She had learned to run a home with expertise. As she aged, she had more responsibilities. She did laundry, grocery shopping and all the things that needed. Natalie developed her chef skills as well. Her mom taught her how to prepare balanced and varied meals. Often, Natalie would share the dinner she prepared for me. She would rattle on about her days at school and all the things that are important to a young girl. I listened to it all.

I heard about her crushes, the mean girls at school, and the classes she took. I was able to assist her with difficult math on occasion. Kids grow up. That is what they do. Natalie slowly changed from the skinny plain girl into a shapely young lady. But she was like a daughter. So, no stupid or dirty thoughts. I just did not, could not think of her in that way.

Natalie graduated from high school one spring. The family had a big celebration of it. I was invited to share this. I did not really know what kind of gift to give a graduate. So, I made a generous contribution to her bank account. The same one her pay went to. She was not allowed access to it. The past eight years had a significant amount deposited. Natalie had no plans for the summer, except to continue as she had all these years. Taking care of my house and me. I would be sad to see her leave in the fall. I imagined she would go to college.

The Monday following graduation, I went to work. The weather had turned suddenly hot. The AC at work ceased function. We were all miserable. The drive home was refreshing. I lost my dress shirt in favor of my undershirt. The windows down in the car and the strong breeze that driving created. I looked forward to an ice-cold beer upon my arrival. The car is in the driveway. Natalie had been here. Dinner was cooking and I could smell something good. The cap twisted off the bottle, and I strolled into the backyard. Natalie was in my yard, sunbathing. This was unexpected. A bright yellow and pink bikini hardly covered the now tanned and curvy body. Long legs, flat stomach, gravity defying breasts and long smooth blond hair. This was no longer a girl, but a voluptuous woman. When did that happen?

Natalie spoke.

"Hey Mr. H. It was hot today, so I thought I would get some sunshine."

She stood to face me. A bright smile and breasts barely contained by string and tiny fabric triangles. The bottoms were just as revealing. Strings on either side that made a V, pointing to a small triangle between the legs. Okay, I am having inappropriate thoughts. Natalie walked by me, and the scent of suntan lotion was strong. I got the rear view as she glided towards the house. The fabric accented the crease of her ass cheeks.

"Come on Mr. H. Dinner is ready." She added.

I followed, stupefied by the sight of her now. Meatloaf, potatoes, and a healthy salad made for dinner. We ate together as she inquired about my day. I blathered on about the lack of AC and the misery we had to endure. Natalie wore a bemused smile throughout. I asked if she had plans for the summer and fall. She replied that not much for the summer. School in the fall here in town. Once more, the bemused smile.

We finished eating and stacked the plates and silverware in the sink. Natalie said she would take care of it tomorrow. She then proceeded to return to her sunbathing in the late afternoon sun.

"You gonna come out too?" She asked.

I grabbed another beer and followed. I was difficult to keep my eyes off her. And I am quite sure she knew I was looking. The sunset glorified the evening with shades of red, orange and yellows. A few puffy clouds here and there.

Natalie sat up and spoke.

"Heading home Mr. H. Oh, mom and dad want you over for dinner tomorrow. Okay?"

I said I would be there. My eyes glued to that ass and body as she strolled home. I felt like a dirty old man, and I should be ashamed of myself. But I could not tear my eyes away. A cold shower is in order. JEZZ!!!

Dinner the next night was important. There were tons of food and lots to drink. Natalie's dad always made sure I was never thirsty. A few hours into it,

Natalie's Dad spoke.

"So, Greg. We have a big favor to ask of you. A big favor. Elaine and I have sold the house and will be moving. Natalie would like to stay in town and attend community college this fall. Would it be possible for her to stay with you? It would mean much to us."

Bob sat there awaiting my answer. Elaine and Natalie shared that same bemused smile I saw yesterday. I did not know what to say.

I stammered a moment, but then answered.

"Sure."

Elaine and Natalie now shared a knowing glance.

Bob seemed happy as well and added.

"The movers will be here next week on Monday. So, we could get Natalie moved over the weekend. Sound good?"

I was speechless. What just happened?

Natalie did not wait for the weekend. While I worked, she began moving her things and maintaining my home. Dinner was always ready when I arrived. Natalie had taken the spare bedroom as her own. She was not sleeping there yet, but her possessions were there by Friday. I spent Saturday and Sunday assisting my neighbors in packing for the move. They were great neighbors and had entrusted me with their daughter. Sunday afternoon found them ready for Monday. I would be working when they moved. We said our goodbyes that Sunday evening. I got a big bear hug from Bob. Then he shuffled off inside. Elaine followed me into my home. She must have something on her mind. I suppose leaving a child behind is important.

Elaine is an incredibly attractive woman. Natalie is just a younger version of her. She raised three kids, taken care of Bob and a home. Yet she still retained a youthful look and curvy body. We stood in my living room. Elaine once more expressed her thanks for me looking after their daughter and for giving her access to my house all these years. Natalie had grown into a very responsible woman.

"One more thing before I go." Elaine said.

Boldly she walked right up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I was shocked at first. But I let my hands go to Elaine's waist.

Once she broke the kiss, she added.

"I have always wanted to do that. Take care of Natalie and yourself Greg. We will see you off and on."

Then she padded out the door. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. And once again. What just happened?

I showered and got myself to bed. Tomorrow will bring a substantial change to my life. Natalie would be a constant now. But I also thought it was not that different. She will be sleeping in her room and doing all the things she has been. Monday morning and I was out the door and to work. The moving truck was already next door and a steady stream of furniture and boxes making an exit. I saw Bob and waved. I would miss them. Natalie would also, I think.

Late Monday afternoon, I came home. No truck next door. The place was empty. It was sad. The door opened and the aroma of pork chops greeted me. Sauerkraut as well. My mouth began to water. Natalie was in the kitchen cooking.

She turned to me and in a mock Housewife voice said.

"Hi Honey. Welcome home."

We both burst into laughter.

Then she added.

"Dinner has minutes to go Mr. H. Why don't you go clean up?"

So, I did. But not before noticing Natalie was barefoot, tight cutoffs and pink tank top. Thin black bra straps barely showing. I just cannot seem to remember when she blossomed into this. I went upstairs and disrobed to shower. I had not even tried to date after the divorce. But instead, focused work. Natalie and her family were the only people I had contact with other than workmates. Some of the neighborhood guys avoided me. Pretty certain that they had been with my ex-wife. Nope, not going to think about that now. Long past. I dressed in jeans and a polo shirt and headed to dinner downstairs. Natalie had the table set and all was ready. I did something I had not done before. I held Natalie's chair for her and seated her. Do not know why now.

Natalie's dinner was exceptional. The pork chops had simmered in beer, brown sugar, and sauerkraut. The meat fell into pieces, served over homemade mashed potatoes. Restaurant quality. I ate too much, but it was difficult to stop. Yes, it was that good. We cleared the table and took care of the dishes. The dishwasher loaded and turned to run. Tonight, was different. Natalie was not leaving. She lives here now, with me. The TV was on. I channel surfed. Natalie played with her phone. I worked so it was early to bed. It was a little awkward for me.

So, I spoke.

"Thank you for the delicious meal, Natalie. See you in the morning?"

She glanced up to smile and speak.

"Sure Mr. H. See you in the morning."

I went to my bedroom, closed the door, and stripped for bed. Knowing that Natalie was still in the house and would be. The house was empty at night all these years, except for me. Later, I heard Natalie turn on the shower. My imagination went berserk with visions of what that was like to behold. Then the water ceased. She padded softly down the hall to her own room. Silence reigned, except inside my head. I wonder if Natalie kissed like her mom. What?? Where did that come from? Sleep was a long time coming.

The alarm sounded in the morning and scared me to death. I hit the bathroom and then dressed for the day. Natalie was already in the kitchen and standing in front of the espresso machine. It bubbled and hissed to produce a double espresso with a brilliant crema on top. A saucepan steamed on the stove top.

"Cheesy grits okay for breakfast Mr. H?" Natalie asked.

She had on yellow terrycloth shorts and a top this morning. I remember thinking how her tanned skin looked with it. Then she was dishing food out. A little butter, jalapenos, and generous amount of shredded cheese. This placed before me with a double espresso. It looked and tasted amazing. The seasoning was something I could not place. I devoured every little bit. This happened each day of the week. Natalie was always ready with breakfast in the morning and a fabulous meal in the evening. Every day, a skimpy dressed Natalie. The back patio occasionally had a lounge chair and towel. This told me Natalie had been sunbathing. Friday night arrived. I was beat, tired of saving the world singlehandedly at my job. I consumed Natalie's sumptuous meal and then went to bed.

I gloried on Saturday morning by sleeping in. How decadent of me. My caffeine addiction demanded attention. T-shirt and jeans and shuffled downstairs. Natalie sat at the kitchen table with her own double espresso.

She smiled and spoke.

"Good morning sleepy head. Want espresso?"

Before I answered, she was up and making it. I planned my day. Yard work was paramount. After that? Nothing.

Natalie added.

"I am running laundry today. So, if you could gather your stuff and bring it down, I would appreciate it."

Natalie had been doing my laundry for years. I just was not around to see it done. Halfway through the first espresso, I noticed Natalie. She wore a white tank top. Underneath, a paisley bra. Yes, I could see it. And a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass. After breakfast, I got up and gathered my laundry. To the utility room it went.

Then out to the shed and the mower. Natalie came out to the patio with a large glass of OJ. Donning a pair of sunglasses, she observed as I mowed and raked. It became very warm. As she knew what I was thinking, Natalie appeared with a glass of Iced tea. Condensation is already collecting on the outside of the glass.

Natalie says.

"It sure is hot today, Mr. H. "

Then the glass goes to her upper chest, and spellbound as droplets run down her chest, into her blouse, and disappear between her breasts. All I could produce was. "Yup."

I gulped the tea and returned to my yard work. Not long after the yard, I went inside. Natalie was in the utility room. She stood facing the washer. Both her hands went behind her back to unsnap her bra. The straps shimmied down each arm, then she reached under her top to pull out the paisley bra. Into the washer it went. I turned away quietly and went to the kitchen. I found a beer and took a long swig.

Enter the braless Natalie. Two quarter sized areolae and pea sized nipples stood plainly and prominently from her free-swinging breasts. I stared.

She spoke.

"Mr. H. If you want that stuff washed? Take it off and I will get it done for you. Mr. H?"

I looked to see Natalie's knowing smile. She knew I was staring at her tits.

"Okay." I answered.

Then dashed upstairs to get away from the awkward moment.

I showered, dressed, and went back down with my soiled work clothes. Natalie jumped up and took care of the laundry. I found another beer and stood looking out the kitchen window. Natalie shuffles in and to me. Takes the beer from my hand and takes a long drink. Its half gone when I get it back.

I asked.

"Natalie, you drink beer?"

She turns and her breasts catch up a half a second later to wobble.

"Mr. H. I have had beer before. This is not my first. What do you think teenagers do?"

I had not thought that way. I guess so. I drank plenty of them at her age. Natalie returns to the kitchen with a full basket of clean laundry. This she proceeds to fold and stack. There is a pile of her underwear if it qualifies as underwear. Skimpy little pieces of cloth that are mostly strings, and in a myriad of bright colors. Natalie sorts and folds all this while holding my gaze with her own.

Startled when she speaks. "Mr. H. you need new underwear. These are getting worn-out."

Natalie is commenting on my underwear. How bizarre is that? But then, she has been doing my stuff for eight years. Of course, she knows.

Natalie adds.

"I will go with you shopping. Let us find you something less boring and more colorful."

I found the need to comment on this.

"Natalie, you do not need to help me shop for underwear. I can do that."

Natalie immediately placed her hands on her hips, which caused the breasts to bounce again.

"Mr. H. do not be a Fudd. I want to upgrade your wardrobe a little. And it is not like I will not see it. Let's go shopping tomorrow. I need to get out."

Tomorrow it is then.

The remainder of the day was relaxing. Natalie had the laundry done and stored in short order. I sat outside to enjoy the sun with a beer. Natalie joined me with a beer of her own and another for me. She then leaned back to the sun. the already short shorts, Natalie rolled them up more, the top pushed down much below her belly button, and her tank rolled up and tucked under her breasts to bare her midriff. I endeavored to remain calm, but my cock was having none of it. The heat was causing us both to sweat. Natalie's white top soon became more transparent as the material became damp. I did try not to look.

Natalie spoke.

"You okay Mr. H? You are squirming."

"Nope. I mean Yeah, I am fine." I lied.

Then she glanced at the tent my pants were making, to add.

"Uh huh."

Back to her phone. A while after, Natalie stood to announce.

"I am about overheated. Going in, I think. How about you Mr. H?"

I answered.

"Yeah, I think so."

I was overheated, on multiple levels.

She spoke.

"I am going to shower Mr. H. Then I will begin dinner. Hotdogs, okay?"

I watched as Natalie went up the stairs. About halfway up, she peeled off her top. I saw side boob and a whole lot of jiggles. I wonder if she knew I was watching. I went to the living room. The shower is on now. Carefully I move up the steps. What am I doing? This is weird. She has left the door open. The water shut off and I scurried back down. I was about to be a peeping tom to a girl I saw grow up. I am sick.

Natalie returned downstairs. I heard a pot banging around and imagined dinner started. Then she strolls into the living room. Natalie is wearing a long white tee. I know the boobs are loose because I have seen them all day.

Natalie calls.

"Dinner is ready Mr. H."

We sit to eat. Hotdogs, chopped onion, pickle relish and mustard, all piled on a bun. It tastes marvelous. But I am having trouble focusing on food. It was all I could do to eat two dogs. Then Natalie begins to load the dishwasher. She bent over. I do not think she has panties on. Why is it so hot here?

My mind is going faster than I can make coherent thought.

Then Natalie asks.

"Mom said she kissed you hard the other day. Is that true? Was it good?"

I thought I would pass out.

I blurted out.

"She told you that?"

Natalie continued.

"Yeah, mom and I tell each other everything. I knew she was going to do it. She has wanted too forever."

I was dumbfounded.

More Natalie speaking.

"You know what else Mr. H? I have wanted to kiss you as well."

Natalie zipped in and did exactly what she wanted.

"Come on Mr. H. Do not be a fuddy."

Then her arms went round me, and she did it again. This time, I responded in kind. We pulled apart.

Natalie spoke.

"Wow Mr. H. Mom was right, you are good."

Then a third embrace and kiss. I then stopped her and spoke.

"Wait Natalie. We need to talk about this."

"Okay Mr. H. Let us talk. But wouldn't you rather do something else? What is in your pants say something better."