Milkshakes at Carlos - Emery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Anyway, later,' she carried on, 'the police eventually got a warrant and untangled the whole network. There was a lot of accusations and they discovered a pretty important sum of money stolen from all the people involved. I was arrested and brought to court, having in mind that I was gonna have to keep my mouth shut and not rat the guy out. I was either guilty and went to jail, or passed as a victim and hopefully got back out as innocent. But no matter where I ended up, I was scared for my safety, scared that the head of some gang would know how to come and hunt me down. I heard a lot of people from different divisions of their group went to jail with bigger sentences. Even though I'm pretty sure I got the minimal one in this whole affair, I'm still angry to this day that I had to take a fall for that guy. At the time, I couldn't really afford a lawyer, which might have helped me in the end.'

'Woah...' I said, drinking in her every word.

'Yeah, so the rest is pretty straight-forward. As you can imagine, this rehab program can chuck me right back into prison and cost me another year behind bars if I take one single misstep. That was why I was freaking out earlier. Carlos agreed to hire me without too much after-thought, but I know he keeps a close eye on me, especially with the way you described him to me.'

'That sucks. Normally, you would go through a few strikes before the boss gets to discipline you, especially that you really don't want to go through a second warning as soon as you see him mad on the first. Sheesh!'

'Yup, and I want none of that shit, thank you. All I gotta do is work here and rot in this community housing apartment with a curfew. So if I behave myself, I'm supposed to be released in January, and I know the diner closes in November. So I don't even know where I'll be transferred next, and that's only if they do transfer me without putting me back inside...'

She looked up at me with her classic smirk of indifference. There it was, again. That facade of protection, her disguise against those who'd want to take advantage of her. Back to good old Emery.

'So, I may not seem like I care, but with all that's going on in my life, and until it's all over, I kind of enjoy working here. Believe it or not!'

Her bratty and mischievous smile was contagious. I smiled back. It seemed like she was coping rather well with all this.

I didn't know what to say. Did this mean that she was going to leave anyway, at the end of her probation? A part of me secretly wished she wouldn't.

Well, to think I was dealing with a convict was quite thrilling in a very odd way. But the bad part was that it sounded like she was a victim in all this affair. And I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

We were right by the coffee station, a few meters from the order window, when we heard a customer ringing the bell for service.

'Yup. Well, there you have it.' she said, slowly drawing back. 'So, again, I can't thank you enough for this morning. This won't happen again. I... I want to make it up to you, actually.'

She looked like she just came up with some evil scheme, squinting and pointing at me as she said that.

'Em, you don't have t-'

'No, please, I do.' she said, suddenly grinning with an excited smile. 'Let me, please. You have to. You deserve it.'

Once again, I struggled all day to figure out what she had down her sleeve this time. With all the importance that she granted to the fact that I snuck her in this morning, I really wondered what she thought could be worth that much as a way of paying me back for it.

******

By this gorgeous morning, the sun felt like it was going to be even hotter than yesterday. I whistled on my way to work, content. Before I got in, I stood there for a minute to appreciate and savor the moment. I was contemplating the diner, how a lot of things suddenly made sense, how they were back in their place, where they belonged.

I wasn't even thinking about what Emery said she'd do to return this favor. I really couldn't get my hopes up. This girl was going through a lot. I was just glad to be part of this diner at her side for the time being.

I breathed in deeply and stepped in the back door of the bus. Emery was standing there, busy with her set-up.

'Morning, Emery...'

As she heard me, she suddenly turned around and walked my way, all giggly.

With no time to react to that odd makeup and hairdo I was looking at, she stopped two feet in front of me and breathed in deeply, her gaze into mine... I was scared.

'K, let's do this.' she simply said.

She seized the zipper on that weird gray hoodie that I had never seen her wear before and shot it open, like she was flashing me.

Holy fuck!

'Here Brian. Thought I'd dress like one of your goth girls. As a thank you.'

She dropped her hoodie to the floor and cupped her hips, striking the pose of all poses. I couldn't possibly assimilate all the information in front of me, I thought I was going to have a seizure, or something. All the blood in my brain instantly migrated to my cock, as I felt my boxers shrinking uncomfortably!

I was looking at so much skin, right now! Emery was wearing this excessively tiny black tube top with a studded choker. She was definitely not wearing a bra, so her tits were hanging all out, pulling down the top with all their weight, revealing this mind-blowing cleavage. Her thick nipples, that I rarely had a chance to witness manifest themselves, were now pushing through the thin fabric of her top. Was she aroused like I was? Clearly, she must have an idea of how hot she looked.

She was also wearing some kind of lacey, black see-through arm sleeves. And further down, she had a very short black pleated skirt, with black boots. She had left her hat at home today, and made her blonde hair stand in two puffy pigtails instead. The look was complete with the large circles of eye shadow around her eyes and a bit of white foundation across the rest of her face. The cherry on the cake, literally, was her ruby-red lipstick, which really stood out through all this black and white.

She kinda looked like a geisha.

'You're drooling, dummy.' she said, smiling.

'Yes.'

She was standing so close, I was shaking. My hands were about to lift themselves and start running over her whole body, I assume to make sure she was real. I shook my head, trying to regain some composure.

'Should I call you Wednesday Addams?' I said in disbelief.

She chuckled at the reference, then spinned slowly into place, as I ate her alive with my stare.

'Holy fuck, Em. Look at you. Look at... I'm sorry, but... oh my God, your boobs!'

'You like? I saw you look at them a lot...'

She ran her hands over them, provocatively, insisting on her protruding nipples, which made her wince under her touch.

'You probably think it's a little cliché, but I thought that with the kind of music we both listen to, you'd appreciate it if I looked like the girls that wear that kind of outfit at your concerts. So... I thought I'd go all in. What do you think?'

Oh, she sure went all in... but I couldn't answer. I felt my throat was dry, constricted. And my eyes were watering from not having blinked for a whole minute.

My body was about to react in a very stupid way, until she lifted a hot coffee cup between us.

'Oh, and... here. My treat.' she said. 'A jumbo french roast.'

Fuck, what a treat, all right. It just kept on coming.

'I feel it's gonna be a great day, today.' she croaked. 'Enjoy.'

Before heading back to her station, she smiled and shot a look down at the crotch of my pants, which was madly distended from a crippling erection.

I was too blinded by her looks to wonder how this whole set-up was actually going to work today, so I took a minute to let it sink in.

How was she supposed to move around without exposing herself? If it wasn't her makeup that was surely going to shock the customers, her cleavage was surely going to give them a heart attack whenever she'd take their orders. And that was if her massive tits managed to stay inside of her tiny top.

Also, looking at the shortness of her skirt, I just knew it was going to ride up and reveal her butt cheeks. And all that would happen as soon as she'd bend over for a bloke that wants to order.

Yup. Tits and ass were all that was on the menu at Carlos Roadside Diner, today. Forget about food, I'm just going to let it burn anyway. I'll be too busy drooling over the hostess' goth costume. Sorry!

Oh well... The white on her face was subtle, after all, enough for it to not be too shocking. And her eye shadow was grunge as fuck, but it still made her eyes very pretty.

Cleavage wise, honestly, it wasn't going to be much different from the usual. It was part of Emery's charm to drive the customer's attention away from it and still deliver exceptional customer service. Indeed, she had no bra, but all the people outside could see of her was the cleavage when she'd bend over. So the protruding nipples, and her butt, were going to be mine, and mine alone.

Her little strutting routine was already very racy, to begin with. In the past, she committed herself to keep me on my toes daily and always within good taste. But today, with that outfit, she was flashing me beyond my wildest dreams. It was borderline erotic. I wasn't sure where this was headed, but I liked it very much.

A few times, I saw her looking at me over her shoulder, making sure I watched as she bent down. She arched her back to the limit, making her skirt ride up. That way, her whole ass got bare in the kitchen, revealing her red panties to me. And every time, I would moan uncontrollably from across the kitchen, hurting in the balls, making a mess of precum in my pants! Damn, I sure wanted her to slap her ass again for me.

Oh and let's talk about the milkshake mixer. It was going to be the ultimate test to see if her braless tits were going to stay in place. And surprisingly, they did. Her top was wrapped tight enough around her, but oh man, were they moving! Once, when she knew I watched her all along, she took two milkshakes and rubbed her nipples with the icy cold cups right before she burst out laughing and served them.

All day, I tried to keep track of all the food I had to handle on the grill, while I distractedly played with my cock, a hand in my pocket. I was in heaven. I came in this morning, knowing it was going to be a good day. But my dear Emery later said that it would be a great day, instead. Now I believed her. It was a fucking awesome day, in fact!

All of this sexy banter sure made me feel great. I didn't see what could possibly come and spoil our fun!

But, just like a fly in the soup, I saw through the window this all too familiar Astro van driving up the diner.

Carlos.

We rarely saw him here, even more unlikely two days in a row. Something had to be up...

'Dammit, Em... Emery!' I shouted. 'It's Carlos!'

She froze on the spot and said nothing, as she gazed in the distance. She stopped what she was doing and started pacing around the kitchen, looking under and behind everything.

As she kept running, she was growing irritated.

'Fuck!' she grunted, 'Where did I put it?'

'What are you doing?'

'Looking for my hoodie!' she yelled.

'Didn't you go on break earlier wearing it? I said.

'Fuck!' she yelled louder, dashing out the back door.

I took charge of the customers while she went back there to hopefully find her hoodie, so she could cover up a little. She had to. I mean, yes, Carlos was somewhat detached from reality, but I had to face it: Emery's tube top was very, VERY suggestive! He was going to freak out.

As I looked out the window, I watched the boss walking down the eating area, looking straight back at me. He looked like he was out on the hunt for something.

He walked in and started looking around, I guess for Emery.

'How are things here?'

'It's under control, boss.'

He rubbed his stubbled face and looked around more intently.

'I heard someone spreading word about a doll in makeup serving the clients, here today.' Carlos said, making finger quotes. 'What's all that rubbish about?'

'Not sure, boss.' I lied. 'It's only Emery and I, here today. She just stepped out to put something in the freezer.'

Before I even attempted clarifying what he possibly might have heard, Emery stormed back in, wearing her hoodie, zipped all the way up. Carlos turned around and examined her, from head to toe.

'Hi.' he suddenly said, smiling politely.

It was a good thing he trusted Emery. Had I been him, I'd be on my guard a little more, knowing that she was a convict part of a rehab program with the correctional services. He probably was also under her charm a little, though I doubt far from as much as normal people, or especially me...

'Is that really the kind of makeup you girls are wearing nowadays?' he laughed with his crooked teeth, something he rarely did.

She shot me a brief look and smiled in turn.

'Yes, Carlos. I know, it looks a little different. It won't be there tomorrow, I promise.'

'Oh, I don't mind, no problem! It's just that I heard some young children downtown telling their parents about the... clown, or doll that worked here and served them ice cream cones. Ahh! I forgot what they said...' he said, his voice trailing off to a low mumble. 'Anyways, carry on, you crazy kids, hee hee hee!'

And he was gone, fumbling back across the dining area, and in his van.

Well, that was close. It looked like some kind of gossip had been spreading around after all about Emery, but of all kinds of people, it had to be kids saying it in their own words, only because the owner happened to be standing next to them.

The party was kind of over. I wanted to bang my head against the wall, seeing how close we got to see Hell break loose. My heart was beating so fast, but for a whole other reason, now.

Emery finished the day wearing her hot hoodie. I thought she must have wanted to take it back off at some point seeing how much she was blushing at the cheeks. I wasn't too sure why she didn't, but I didn't insist.

Considering that Carlos' visit felt like a cold shower for all of us, she still had the spirit to carry on with her teasing games and play around with me, flashing her ass to me and making her braless tits bounce and jiggle enticingly around the kitchen. Happiness restored!

******

As I was finishing up with the garbage, I saw that Emery was already sitting at the staff table, enjoying her usual last coffee of the day. She looked tired, with her face buried in her hands. I had to admit, today had in fact been quite fucking eventful. I would've had more things to finish but I thought I'd join her this time. I headed in her direction and sat directly on the tabletop, next to her.

Despite all the crazy things she was doing to me, and that almost daily now, I had a habit of keeping rather silent about it, as if I wasn't allowed to mention the obvious titillating she took me through. We both knew what was going on, and I was positive she couldn't feel indifferent about it. My feelings for her were stronger than ever, and I felt them churning inside me.

'Surprise staff meeting!' I said, trying to cheer her up.

She emitted a shy laugh through the nose...

'Emery, seeing you dressed like that today was fucking wild, I was... ecstatic! And... I don't know, but I doubt that turning yourself into a major hottie is always the way you usually return favors to people.'

Here it goes... She shut her eyes. She knew what was coming. I didn't even need to say it.

'I've been thinking.' I said, clearing my throat. 'I know what you're gonna say and I know you have much bigger problems to deal with right now, but... I think I really like you. And... I can't help but feel that... you look comfortable around me, too. You know, I used to hate this place, but... my life has been making a lot more sense lately, since you came here, in the team.'

'Brian, please.' she said, almost interrupting me. 'You're cute, but... I'm trying not to think about this, right now. I'm... I'm not looking for a boyfriend at the moment, I'm sorry. I mean, I can't really commit to anything at all in my life, other than this gig. You see? Besides...'

She showed me her watch.

'Curfew is almost up.'

I felt my heart sink a little, but I knew how to take a punch. I knew all too well that she was going to answer this. Maybe she was a dead-end, but she sure was a place I really wouldn't mind getting stuck in for a long time. For as long as I could...

'I hope you understand. But... trust me, I've been thinking about you too, so don't think this is easier for me.'

She took a long sip of her coffee. I could tell she was trying to force some words back in, as if her most vivid emotions were about to show.

'And... who knows, maybe I'll still be around on the other side?'

'You mean at the end of your sentence?' I said.

'Yeah... I might be available then, who knows... Call me, we'll go out for coffee. Start from the ground up, you know?'

She stood up and sat back down, facing me on the seat of the picnic table, right... between my legs.

'Though, it doesn't mean we can't have some fun, in the meantime, right? What do you say?' she said, softly. 'You already know that I'm letting you look at my body all you want, but... what I like the most about you is how you make me feel like you're undressing me with your eyes.'

As she said that, she unzipped her hoodie, though much slower than this morning. My jaw dropped when I saw that she wasn't even wearing her tube top anymore. That's right, I was now looking directly at her perfect naked tits, out in the open air.

They were just how I imagined them. They were round, and heavy, with two thick, mouth-watering nipples perched on top of them.

Oh dear fuck, was that really happening? I braced myself for what was about to happen.

'What the hell, you little minx!' I yelled, laughing uncontrollably. 'You're telling me you stood there in front of Carlos wearing nothing but that hoodie on you?'

'Yeah, well, what I was wearing today made me... horny beyond reason to begin with.' she smiled devilishly. 'But I guess you admitting you kinda have feelings for me just made me go past a certain tipping point. So yes: I had to let you see under my hoodie.'

As she said that, she was already unzipping my pants, slowly, where my stiff cock poked through obscenely.

'So... no hard feelings?' she laughed, in perfect timing as she finally fished out my raging hard cock.

'Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck!'

'Wow.' she said, examining it.

She let go of it and made it bounce heavily against the flesh of her breasts, causing them to ripple briefly.

'Geez, no wonder you always seem in pain when I'm making you hard. Look at that fucking monster.' she whispered, picking it up again.

'Em, you have no idea. Please aaahhh put it in there... Hmmmmm...'

'What, here?' she squealed, looking up at me.

Without even looking, she slowly pushed the head of my cock between her tits, which were resting heavily on the table. She was keeping her cleavage tightly by holding her breasts together with her arms.

'Yes, there! Oh my fff-' I yelped.

'Well, someone's excited.'

'Well, you drove me crazy all fucking day with that outfit! So... yeah. You could say I'm pretty cranked up!'

'I know...' she softly said, looking down at my dick.

She spat in her cleavage and started spreading it around, as she made her tits bounce against my dick.

'This is so hot, look at you, all engorged. Hmmm, I guess you're gonna want to cum on them, too?'

'Them what?'

'My big titties, dummy!'

'Yesss, fuck I love when you say this.' I grunted. 'Look at 'em, just smacking against this cock... Hmmmm they're all wet!'

She kept going for a bit. All we could hear was the flesh of her breasts colliding repeatedly against my boner, and the low rumble of my beastly moaning that I just couldn't hold in. The heavenly feeling was shaking me to the core, it was debilitating.