Milkshakes at Carlos - Emery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you gonna cum for me, buddy?' Emery said.

She didn't need to ask me twice. Taking matters into her own hands, she stroked and stroked me, my helmet still trapped in her cleavage.

'Aw, jeez, I'm... fuuhh.' I stammered, out of breath, feeling my insides implode.

'Yeah, give me all you got, right here on my big titties.'

Jizz started bursting and splashing out of her cleavage, right up to her chin. I was coating her boobs, her throat while she kept pumping away, emptying my loaded balls. I tried to keep in mind that we were in a public place, so I didn't get as loud as when I was home, by myself.

She let me finish shaking, with my cock still caught between her boobs, while she caressed me tenderly on the thighs. I was still absorbing the view of what she let me do to her, trying to look past all those little black dots that made me dizzy.

Then, letting out a sigh of reluctance, she got up and looked down at the mess over herself.

'Well, thanks, Brian. That was fun, but...I gotta go...' she said, looking at her dripping tits. 'You know this isn't goodbye, right? I'll be here again tomorrow, same time, same place, when I come for my shift. Don't worry, we'll think of a plan, if you want to do this again. It's just... you know how it's hard to even have 5 minutes together.'

I laughed, shakily. 5 minutes wasn't too much to ask, right? I loved Emery's idea that now, maybe somewhere down the line, there could be more potential opportunities of being together to resolve some... tensions. I loved that, from now on, I was going to actively keep my eyes peeled for those opportunities.

'I know. Whew!... Well, can you do me one last favor?'

'What's that?' she grinned.

'Can I... oh my God... Can I please look at you one more time in that tube top before you leave?'