All Comments on 'MilkTitty Farms - 'The Return' Pt. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
alan156alan156over 5 years ago
Amazing!

You are an amazing writer with an amazing imagination... Or is it in your imagination? It all seems so real.

I only happened upon your story a few weeks ago and I was so sad to see it end. Even sadder thinking there would be no more since it was written a while back. But... YOU MADE MY DAY!

I could go on and on and even more with how you have opened me up to new things, and ideas, but I'll stop. I just want to say THANK YOU and I'm looking forward to more.

šŸ˜Š

...Thanks too for the tissue reminder šŸ˜‹

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 5 years agoAuthor
So Happy to be back

I honestly can't tell you how much I missed writing about my gorgeous Kelly and her little naughty corner of the world. Believe me, there ill be lots and lots more, and i love hearing from my fans. Chapter two of the new MilkTitty Farms arc is already done and will be added in the next couple days. This truly is our world; for me and my fans, where the love of a big beautiful cock, a sweet tight little cum thirsty hole, and lots of gooey cuddles and raw raunchy fucking is commonplace.

Again, I invite all my lovely cum wallowing lovers to send me posts and let me know what you like the most and want to see more of. aII realy am nothing without my fans, and you get me going more than anything.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 5 years ago
Awesome

I feel like your writing has improved from the last version. I look forward to reading a lot more of this story as it scratches a lot of itches. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Just read the whole series, awesome stuff.

Just a small point, Kelly's mum was called Candy is the other stories but here she is Cindy.

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 5 years agoAuthor
Candy

Well I feel silly. Kelly's mom is Candy of course. I think I must have remembered differently because of how small a part she played in the first series. Thanks for the point Anonymous. I'll fix it in the later stories, and see if I can change it in the new chapter of the first one.

It's been to long since I revisited the farm, and as much as I love Kelly and all the Bulls, there are some changes I wanted to make along the way. I always thought it was a mistake to have the bulls talk for example. You'll notice they don't in the new series. They're just cuter and sweeter that way. Penny, the lovely pig girl will still speak, and I plan on adding other animal girls, starting with chapter two and a very darling bunny girl named Bobbi that will be out soon. Thanks as always for all the feedback. Keep it coming.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing brings the fantasy to orgasmic life. It is a thrill to read your words.

Only thing I cannot work out is how do they get pregnant? Kelly had to come from Candy, but she also is a futa. Nobody has those female bits.

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Pregnant?

So nobody has ever asked, but my futas get pregnant from good old fashioned butt sex. I know you're gonna say, "How come they aren't pregnant all the time?" Well Bull girls aren't bred, they are created, and human futas in my world don't get knocked up that easy. Candy and Honey are deeply in love, and so they fucked a LOT. So many times with the same futa, and one of them was bound to get pregnant, but because futas live longer, and are less apt to get sick, the trade off is they don't get pregnant very easily, that's why Kelly is so special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YESSSSS

Thank you so fucking much for bringing this back! I've been hoping for it for literally years. I think I probably read the original Arc at least once a month, consistently. Thank you for all the work you do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
772 Followers
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES