Milky CEO and the Junior Associate

Story Info
A junior associate is breastfed on a business trip.
4.7k words
4.55
29.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked Rahul, the junior associate.

"Ma'am, it is 5'o'clock," he replied nervously.

"Is the work done? Do you see me leaving?" I said in a stern tone. I was in a frustrated and irritable mood and Rahul was now receiving my ire.

He sat back down quietly and continued to work. I was the CEO of the company and Rahul had been assisting me on a recent project. It was the first time I had worked with him. He was on loan from the accounts department as I needed a numbers person to help prepare for the annual board meeting.

It was late in the evening as we began to make some headway as some pieces began to fall into place.

I could see Rahul glance at my chest from time to time as the evening had worn on. As the day had progressed my state of dress was not as uptight as it was at the start of the day. I had rolled up my sleeves and opened up a button on the blouse as I felt suffocated. My skirt may have ridden up an inch or two as we sat on the chairs adjacent to each other. Despite being at the top I liked to get my hands dirty and I did not like delegating tasks I could easily do myself. I worked long hours and after a long day in the office it was natural for me to loosen my clothing. I was more easily irritable at the moment due to my situation.

I didn't mind the odd glance from him as long as he got the work done. As a woman in business, I understood that my sexuality was a part of who I was. I would tone it down most of the time as I wanted to be judged on my work rather than some superficial reasons. But I was very aware of the image I wanted to present to my colleagues and clients and I always ensured I looked the part of a successful woman.

For example, no one would know that at the age of 42 and having just given birth 3 months ago I was separated and in the middle of a bitter divorce. It was the reason I wanted to work late tonight and most nights. I was living alone in the city in an empty apartment away from my husband and child. I was the proverbial 'hot mess' at the moment.

My husband had wanted children for the longest time but it was not something I had warmed to or ever wanted until I discovered I was pregnant at the age of 41. It was a shock and my husband hated the idea of me working through my pregnancy. I only took off 4 weeks for the birth before returning to work. My husband could simply not forgive me and thought I was selfish for not putting the needs of the baby before my career. He didn't marry a housewife though and I was never going to play that role.

It was late in the evening and I needed to relieve my breasts as they were beginning to feel full. I often did this at home or if I was desperate I would do it in the office. Tonight I may need to do it in the office as my breasts were full and painful and I didn't think I would survive the journey home. I had hoped the milk production would stop by now as I stopped breastfeeding after the first four weeks. After I returned to the office it was no longer practical to breastfeed as I returned home late and it was too much work to pump for the baby and ensure there was enough. This was another reason my husband was angry with me. He had read some book about babies about the benefits of breast milk for a baby's development and for the first few weeks it was all he would talk about. It made me want to stop even more as his incessant whining irritated me.

Rahul looked tired and I thought I would let him go.

"Rahul, you have done well tonight. Do you have a wife waiting for you at home? I hope she is not mad that I have kept you in the office so late," I say trying to make small talk as I put things away.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sharma. I am not married. Not yet anyway but my parents are looking for a good match" he replies in a naive and youthful way.

"That is good. I am sure you will find a good girl," I reply as I show him to the door. He is young and naive and I doubt he has ever been with a woman.

Once he leaves and I see him walk towards the elevators I pull out my blouse from my skirt and open the buttons.

I unclasp the bra from the front as I let my overgrown breasts be free finally. My breasts had grown significantly in size since my pregnancy and they were now comfortably 36FF at least.

I lay down on my couch that Rahul had just been sitting on and attached the breast pumps to my nipples.

"Uff! Uhm! So good," I moaned as I felt a trickle of milk begin to flow from my nipples into the cup attached to the breast pump.

I closed my eyes as I let my breasts become relieved. I slowly massaged the flesh of my breasts as they were slowly milked. There was something arousing about having my breasts relieved and I wondered if a man would be willing to do this. I could not ask my husband as he was physically disgusted by my post-pregnancy body and he was not afraid to tell me. His revulsion was a large part of the reason that I left him and separated.

I felt something poking against my thigh but I tried to ignore it. It seemed to be wedged in the side of the couch.

I was feeling particularly horny while I milked myself today and I unclipped my skirt so I could reach inside my pantyhose and panties.

The looks from Rahul this evening had my thoughts on the horniest things as I fantasized about corrupting the young man. Not something I would dream of doing in real life but the fantasy made me so horny.

"Yes! Uff!" I moaned as my fingers rubbed my wet folds.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Rahul standing there. His mouth was agape in shock at the sight before him.

I quickly removed my hand from my panties and removed the breast pump. I could still feel the moistness on them and I wrapped the blouse back around me. I turned around and closed a couple of buttons to hide my modesty but it still showed a healthy cleavage and amount of tit flesh.

We were both breathing heavy and for once I was unable to speak.

That object still poking away at me I decided to pull it out. The jingle of keys in my hand drew Rahul's eyes.

"Sorry Miss, I misplaced my keys," he said.

Rahul came up next to me and my senses were heightened as I inhaled his scent. He had a sweet and flowery scent from his fragrance and sweaty scent from a long day in the office which I preferred to the usual masculine cologne my husband drowned himself in. He leaned forward and plucked his keys from my hands.

I noticed his pants were tenser than before and there was an obvious tent. I wondered if he was aroused by my shocking state.

"Miss, I am sorry, I will, you know, see you tomorrow," he said as he stumbled over his words unable to look away from my heaving chest.

"Yes. See you tomorrow," I said regaining my composure.

Something about the way he looked at me made me think he had liked what he saw and it was something that I thought about a lot that night.

That night as I arrived home to my empty apartment, I let down my hair from the tight bun they have been wrapped in all day. I sat down on my chaise as I removed my high heels. I winced at the pain as my feet were finally able to breathe. It was painful to wear high heels but I had to look a certain way. I removed the blazer and this was followed up by the blouse. I lay back on the chaise as I unclipped my skirt and pulled it off. I was able to relax finally as the work armor was now removed.

The maid had left some food in the fridge that I heated up. I left my clothes on the floor by the chaise for the maid to clean up the next morning. I ate stood in the kitchen leaning against the worktop in just my stockings, bra and panties. My mind would drift off to Rahul and how he looked at me. His looks had my mind on horny thoughts as I wondered if he would drink from my breasts. Would he want to? My brain worked out the scenarios if I propositioned him. I sensed an intrigue from him but I had so much more to lose if I did something like this in real life.

My fingers returned to my wet folds as I pulled my panties to the side and I unclipped my bra once more.

My hand cups my large breasts and teases my nipples as my other hand is opening my wet folds and my delicate fingers are circling my engorged clit. My shy clit is beginning to emerge from the hood as I slowly tease it.

I imagine sitting on Rahul's face as his tongue circles my clit.

I bite my hand as I imagine him underneath me taking my weight.

"Good boy," I mutter to myself as I imagine the shy Rahul exploring my body sexually.

Milk is dribbling over my fingers from my engorged nipples and my pussy is dripping from manipulation as my fingers become slick with the juices. I begin to rub my clit faster and pinch my nipples as I urge my building orgasm to explode. I throw my head back as I feel that orgasm that had been building. It is so powerful that I need to hold on to the worktop for support as my knees go weak.

I became busy with other areas and did not have a reason to see Rahul or seek him out. It was perhaps for the best as my obsession was likely to become messy for me professionally.

The few times I walked past Rahul I would notice his eyes rest on my chest longer than they should have but I found it cute and it made me smile inwardly.

It had been a few weeks since that late night in the office and the longer the time past the more my thoughts returned to Rahul in a sexual way. I began to masturbate more regularly to the thoughts of Rahul and taking his virginity. My own life was a real mess at this stage as my husband had now accepted a job in the USA and it meant he would be taking our child.

I had not asked him about whether he had ever had sex but I was confident in my educated guess that he was naive when it came to sex.

It was over a month later and I had a meeting in Indonesia. There were some minor accounts involved in the meeting but as the time drew closer I thought this may be an opportunity to spend more time with Rahul. There were some errors in the accounts I picked up on and due to this I asked for assistance.

"Gauri, will you ask accounts to send someone up to run these numbers with me? Actually ask for the young man that came last time," I asked my assistant.

I did not want it to seem obvious that I wanted to see Rahul or knew who he was out of my 100 other employees.

He turned up within 10 minutes. He was a little out of breath as he seemed to have rushed here. I liked seeing him in this nervous state.

His eyes were glancing at my chest despite his best efforts not to. I had opened an extra button before he arrived to show my deep cleavage.

"Madam, I have been sent to help you with the accounts," he asked.

I asked some questions and notice as he fought the urge to not look into the depths of the cleavage.

I was pleased with his confidence with the work. He said he would redo the report and get it ready for my flight the next day. He was diligent and attentive and I liked this in an employee.

"Actually, I think it is best you join me at the meeting to avoid any issues," I said.

I call my assistant and ask for her to book a ticket for Rahul. I have deliberately not asked her to book a hotel room for him. Gauri knows I am exact and she does only what I ask her to do so I know she will not book an additional room for Rahul.

We arrive at the hotel and I check us in. The receptionist upgrades the room to a double room.

I roll my eyes in a frustrated manner and huff as I approach Rahul.

"That imbecile Gauri has forgotten to book you a room," I said.

"Oh," he said in reply. I could see his confused innocent face.

"Don't worry. I won't let you sleep on the streets. We will have to share the room for the night," I said and I could see the relief on his face.

"But don't get any ideas and don't you dare mention this at the office," I said sternly.

"Ma'am, I wouldn't dare and thank you so much. I promise to sleep on the floor," he replied in that nervous and shy way. I did not know why but it turned me on.

It was awkward in the room as we both tried to get our space.

"I will ask reception for an extra blanket and some pillows," he says in that shy manner.

"I would not make you sleep on the floor. We are both professional adults and we can manage a night without drama," I replied.

My husband had been trying to call me all evening but it only annoyed me. Tonight I wanted to feel sexy and the way Rahul looked at me made me feel sexy.

"What do your parents do?" I asked Rahul.

He seemed a little dumbfounded as I tried to make small talk.

"Oh. Uhm. My father is a train ticket collector," he replies.

"He must be proud of you. Is your mother a housewife?" I asked. His face went sullen all of a sudden and there was a sadness I sensed.

"My mom passed away in child birth. My stepmother is just a housewife," he replied.

I don't know what came over me but I hugged him as he told me. There was a need to mother him in a sense.

He hugged me back and I felt his strong male body under the shy and naive demeanor. My hands could not help but run over his body.

I felt his hands rest on my back, just above my ass and I was disappointed he was not more assertive in groping me.

We changed into our night clothes with our backs to each other.

I wore a low cut almost see through nightdress with a deep plunging neckline. Rahul's eyes were constantly drawn there and his pajamas could not hide his growing erection. He was not particularly large but it would be more than enough for me.

I read a book as I sat up in bed and Rahul pretended to look at his phone but I noticed his looks at my breasts.

I would ask him the odd question about his family life and how it was without his mother. He explained his father married a few years later and he has a number of step siblings. He always felt like an afterthought in this new family.

The way he looked at my breasts and that growing ache was returning. I would need to milk them soon but something came over.

"Rahul, I feel so sad to hear your story. You are such a kind and lovely young man. It just saddens me to know you did not have the love of a mom," I say and I hear him begin to sob and he has fat tears in his eyes.

I open my arms for him to hug me he comes in resting his head against my heaving chest.

"Rahul, did you ever breastfeed?" I asked.

I could sense the shock he felt at the question but to his credit he answered.

"No. Never," he replied.

I gently moved his face up to mine.

"I want you to feel a mother's love. I want you to feed on me," I said and in this brief moment I was risking my whole career for a fantasy.

I saw his eyes light up with joy.

"Rahul, you must be gentle," I said as I lowered my dress and moved his face towards my engorged nipple.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently suckled at my teat, "Uff! Good boy!" I muttered in my aroused state.

His tooth catched my nipple and I winced at the pain. It happened once and I tried to ignore the annoyance that was within me.

It happened once more and this time I lifted him off my breast and slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't bite. My nipples are sensitive," I say and he nods to say he has understood.

I return him to my breast and he eagerly drinks but this time he is extra cautious with his teeth to ensure they don't catch.

"Uh! Uhm! Good little boy! Drink so you can be big and strong!" I mutter in my horny dazed state. I can feel his erect cock poking against my thigh.

My hand snakes into his pajamas and I slowly begin to stroke his cock.

"Rahul, my milk is making your cock big and strong," I whisper soothingly in his ear.

He has almost emptied my breasts when I feel his cock begin to jerk and spray cum inside his pajamas.

"Good boy," I reply.

There are some remnants of cum on my hand. I bring up to have a closer look. It is thick and creamy. I can't help but lick the remnants off my hand.

I cover up my breasts as he is done. He wants to get cleaned up but I stop him.

"You were such a good boy and mommy was mean," I said. I kissed him on the cheek where I slapped him and lowered his pajamas.

"Mommy will clean you up," I said as I moved down his body.

I pulled his pajamas down and began to lick his cum off his juicy flaccid cock. As my tongue circled around it I felt it slowly come back to life.

His cock was soon erect as his fingers ran through my hair. I circled my tongue around the underside of his cock head and I felt it jerk which made me feel in control of him.

I licked the cum off his cock but I did not want him to cum until he was inside of me. I looked up at him and smiled after I had cleaned his cock.

"Rahul, you are very clean but you are excited all over again. I want to teach you something new. Have you ever been kissed?" I asked.

He shook his head no. I wondered how he would react to tasting his cum on my mouth.

He pulled up his pajamas as I came up to him. He was nervous and breathing heavily. I placed my hand on his chest," Just relax." I whispered in his ear and he tried to calm his breathing down.

I caressed the side of his face as I leaned in. He closed his eyes and I closed mine for a brief moment as our lips met for the first time.

I felt this sensual chemistry between us as our lips caress each other. I am more dominant in the kiss and lick his lips softly, wetting them with my saliva. It allowed our lips to envelope each other.

I was feeling warm fireworks as the kiss became more intense. I felt his hand caress my hip and it was the first time he was taking the lead. I liked this development.

I let my tongue move between his parted lips and he sucked on it initially. He then met my tongue with his own. It wasn't long before our tongues were intertwined.

As our tongues were intertwined, his hand moved up to my large breasts and he squeezed the flesh over my dress. I pulled the dress down from the shoulder. It was slightly awkward but I managed it without breaking the kiss. As my dress dropped from one side, Rahul began caressing my naked breast. He was circling my areola with his fingers and flicking my nipple with his thumb.

His attention was causing me to moan into his mouth. My chest was heaving due to my shortness of breath. He was pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

It was the most intense I had experienced it was with a virgin.

He was driving me crazy and my hand went into his pajamas and I began to roughly stroke his cock.

He moved his hand away from my breast to my disappointment but his hand trailed down my body and his hand resurfaced under my dress. Why was he so bold all of a sudden?

His hand was pressing against my wet panties as I humped back against his hand. I felt like a horny teenager in that moment after all the years of monotonous missionary sex with no foreplay.

He slid my panties to the side and entered a finger inside of my wet and warm pussy. My eyes opened wide as I felt his finger inside of me.

Something just took over me in that moment and I was a woman possessed as I broke off the kiss. We were both gasping for air as we finally were able to breathe through our mouths also but I had no time to waste and he would need his mouth for other purposes.

I pushed him down against the bed and slipped off mh panties as I straddled his chest. I had fantasized about sitting on his face and now I was going to make it true.

He was about to speak as he looked up at me but before he could speak I climbed on to his face. My pussy landed on his lips and his words came out muffled.

"Lick my pussy like a good boy!" I moaned.

Upon feeling his tongue against my pussy, I began to grind back and forth on his tongue.

"Uff! Such a good boy!" I moaned as I ran fingers through his hair and pulled it.

His hands come up and grope my breasts. I am rocking back and forth as he fervently licks and sucks on my pussy lips.

12