Milky CEO and the Junior Associate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands are firmy squeezing my breasts and he can't enough of them. He is struggling to focus on my clit and I adjust so that his tongue is focused there. I know he is struggling to breathe but the control and pleasure is a drug and in the moment I don't care that his air circulation is cut off.

"That is the spot! Good boy! Lick it! Suck it!" I moaned and directed him.

He began pinching my thick fat engorged nipples as he licked snd sucked on my clit.

*Oh! Yes! Yes!" I screamed out loud as I had the most powerful orgasm. My body gyrated and my pussy quivered as I lost control. My back arched as I squirted all over him.

I climb off him as he gasps for breath and I catch my own breath. He looks hot and sexy as he gasps for air covered in all of my juices. He tries to wipe it off but I catch his hand and stop him.

"I like you looking like this," I said as I scooped up some of my juices off his face with my finger and fed it into his mouth. He sucked my finger and licked with his tongue. He made me so hot and horny.

I removed my finger from his mouth and licked his saliva off my finger. I scooped up some more juices but this time i coated the tip of his dick.

I leaned in close and whispered, "Now it is time for your reward for being such a good boy. You can choose one of two things. You can climb on top of me in missionary or I can bend over and you can fuck me in doggy."

I ran my finger up and down his cock and along the underside of his cock head. His cock jerked in response to my attention.

" Fuck!" He groaned at my attention and I giggled in response.

"Doggy," he eventually replied.

"You have earned it!" I said with a cheeky smile.

I slipped out of my nightdress as I bent over, face down ass up. My husband was not exciting in bed so I was happy Rahul opted for this position.

Rahul got out of his clothes in record speed as he got behind me. He nervously rubbed his cock against the lips of my wet gooey pussy.

I felt the head of his cock enter partially between wet dripping folds. My pussy was so wet that I was dripping on the bed sheets.

I was getting frustrated at the teasing of my pussy and a need built up inside of me, "Just do it! Please, Rahul!" I begged like a bitch in heat. Which I was in more ways than one.

Rahul pressed a little mors but he seemed nervous and maybe the pressure of doggy was too much for him.

I was never the patient type though, "Take a deep breath and just fuck me!" I screamed out in frustration.

I hear him inhale deeply and all of a sudden I feel my head snap back as he pulls my hair hard and thrusts fully inside of me.

My ass claps back against him as he is fully inside of me.

"Fucking Hell!" I scream out at the sudden aggression.

"You fucking bitch! Take it! Take my fucking cock!" He screams as he continues to ram into my cunt. The frustration finally pouring out.

I bounce back against him as I love the aggression from him.

"Fuck me! Fuck your bitch!" I don't know why I said that but I loved that he was owning me.

"You are my bitch! I own this fucking cunt!" He screams as he fucks me hard. He is tugging on my hair harder and begins to slap my ass while fucking my cunt.

"So close!" I moan as another orgasm approaches.

He pulls me up so that our bodies are meshed together as he is still inside of me and squeezes my breast as he turns my head to kiss. I love how he has taken control.

I feel his cock become engorged inside of me violently climax as he fills me with his cum.

"Uff! Oh! I love you, Rahul!" I moaned in ecstasy as we both collapsed in exhaustion on the bed.

We never spoke about the L bomb in the morning as we busied ourselves with work. I put it down to an in the moment event and it was something we could never visit again or would we?

12