Milky Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared downward at the milk spraying out of her and giggled as she swung her tits back and forth, streams of milk spraying outward in circular patterns.

"You did it, Mister Tom! I'm already feeling better."

"Good. You stay right here."

I stood up awkwardly, the erection trapped in my pants slowing my rise. It was a shame to lose all that milk to the floor. She continued to amuse herself by painting patterns on the rug as I returned to the kitchen. The clock on the wall showed 3:35. I trusted the clock as much as I trusted Dawn's word and decided I couldn't afford a lot more time and would have to hope a second chance would arise, but I would enjoy the short time left.

I followed a hunch and found a couple of saucepans in a lower cupboard. I brought them back into the bedroom, then placed them towards the back of the bed behind Dawn.

"OK, turn around. Let's get you milked."

She swung herself around, trying to figure out what I had brought the pans in for, until I rearranged the pans under her dripping breasts, each swollen tit's milk plunking against the metal bottom of the pan. She giggled as she listened to the rhythm of the milk as it fell, her left side dripping slightly faster than the right.

Now that she had been rotated around, I had a great view of her ass and thighs as she crouched on the bed. I pushed the denim skirt upward to her waist, crumpling the fabric until I could access her panties. I admired the bulge of her pussy and the strawberry pattern that bound it tight between her legs as if it were a gift waiting to be opened. I placed my left hand firmly on her tailbone to keep her in place, then stroked each side of her clothed cunt with the index and middle fingers of my right hand, pressing the bulge of her snatch between the two. She groaned as I explored her sex through the cloth, now beginning to turn transparent from her juices soaking through.

I slowly peeled her panties down over her rounded ass, revealing her snatch. I continued to roll her panties down her thighs until they were a few inches above her knees.

She had a plump clam-shell pussy, tightly clamped with a fine slit that barely hinted at the depths hidden behind her gate. A small patch of fur peeked out from below, resting just above her clit, but she had recently shaved everywhere else. I appreciated her a moment more with my eyes, then went in for a taste.

Using my tongue, I split her apart, probing her hole. Her young pussy juices covered my tongue, a mix of salt and girl filling my mouth. She was still tight enough that it was a struggle to keep her open with my tongue alone, so I withdrew a moment, then placed my thumbs on each side of her snatch, prying her slit open. Her inner lips were pink and petite, opened enough now to reveal her hole. Keeping her pried open, I darted my tongue into her, feeling her snatch react to my mouth. The plinking sounds of her milk dropping into the pans sped up as I opened her wider, her cunt opening further as my tongue excited her sex.

I worked her box a bit more with my tongue, then withdrew my face, taking a breath. I placed the index and middle fingers of my left hand together, then worked her wet cunt open, my fingers inserted inside her up to my hand. I felt her clench around them, squeezing my fingers tightly, as I used my right hand to retrieve the hairbrush that lay on the vanity.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her, then moved to her left side. I switched the hairbrush to my left hand, then positioned the brush handle underneath her dripping left nipple, above the pan, the bottom now fully covered with her milk. I used my right hand to grasp the back of her left tit, then I firmly stroked my hand down to her swollen nipple, which started streaming heavily from the pressure. I sprayed both sides of the glittery purple plastic handle with her tit milk, tiny rivulets of cream flowing around and off the smooth surface.

I spread her box wide with my left hand, opening her with my thumb and middle finger. I brought the brush out from under the swinging udder and around behind her, carefully holding it by the bristles. I worked the rounded handle, wet with her milk, slowly into her opened cunt until shortly before the brush head began, the handle now tightly clamped in her snatch.

I pulled back, then re-positioned my right hand around the brush head, small plastic brush bristles digging into my palm. I placed my left hand on the small of her back, giving me leverage. I began to slowly pull the brush out of her, then plunge it back in, working her cunt with the plastic. Her tight slit began to open slightly as the curved handle coaxed her open. I increased my rate, responding to the rhythm of her hips as she opened herself farther, making small whimpers as the brush penetrated her tight young slit.

She began to cream the brush handle, a white froth of girl juice coating the glistening purple plastic. I felt her body tense up around the brush tightly, gripping it into her. I moved my right finger around her hood and rubbed her swollen clit beneath. She cried out with a sharp scream as she came, the brush tightly wedged in her. I brought myself to her right side and watched her tits spray as she came, staccato bursts of milk that sprayed the pans, the bed, and the wall in time to her cries of pleasure.

I let her catch her breath, then removed both pans from the mattress and put them on the floor. I turned Dawn around, bringing her to the edge of the bed, her swinging tits streaming milk down into the pans below.

I had just enough time to unload. I was determined to keep my vow to keep my pants on, but I figured I could skirt the rules a little. I had plans to pump her box another day, but I was close to getting blue balls and needed to do something. I got one last milking in, crouching down to pump her, building her back up from the heavy drips she was dropping to fierce streams of white, spraying my face and lap as I milked her jugs.

Once she was fully streaming again, I unzipped my pants, keeping the top button closed. Technically, my pants were still on. I grabbed my rod through the opening in my boxers, pulling my cock out, along with my sack.

I brought my cock to her mouth. She looked a bit alarmed; I was comfortable with my manhood but wasn't going to win any porn awards, but I clearly was bigger than Devon. She hungrily swallowed me, and I pushed her back just a bit to ensure she wouldn't topple off the bed, still keeping her milk mainly filling the pans. She began to work her tongue around my shaft, testing how much she could take in.

I watched the top of her head from above as she swallowed me with her mouth. Her tits swayed with the bob of her head, and the cuffs of my pants and shoes were covered with small white drops of her milk. The brush head bobbed back and forth with the movement of her hips, the brush still firmly lodged in her cunt. I pushed my tip deeper toward her throat, thoroughly filling her mouth. I reached down around her arms, crouching over her, and grabbed the backside of her drooping tits in my hands, shifting the heavy globes around with my fingers until I could grasp each tit about a quarter way up from the nipple. I blew my load into her throat as I clenched her tits, spraying her milk to each side of her and filling her throat with my cum.

It was getting close to 4. I hated to be that guy, but I had to be.

"Wow, that was great. I gotta get out of here before..."

She giggled, looking at the pans on the floor.

"OK, Mister Tom. Maybe we could do this again?"

"That would be great. Maybe next time a little earlier?"

She giggled again. "OK, Mr. Tom."

I buttoned myself up and beat it out of there, checking around from their back stoop to ensure nobody was peering into the backyard, then cut across and hoisted myself up through the gap in the hedge onto the top of the fence and then down into my backyard. I'd only been in my house a couple of minutes when I heard Dawn's mom pull up next door. I hoped Dawn had cleaned everything up; I'd left her a mess.

I did some online research that evening and dropped a chunk of cash. It was fine. I had the money. There was little to spend money on in Tarwood; for the most part, I had no interest in helping the local economy. Dawn was the exception.

A large box was left on my porch a few days later, waiting for me as I returned from my rounds. I'd ordered a roll of wrapping paper as well, and after inspecting the box and verifying everything was correct, I wrapped it up as festive as I could manage, then placed it in my closet to keep it out of sight. All I could do was wait and hope we would get some more time together soon.

I didn't have long to wait. I found a note slipped under the front door a couple of days later, the text written with a purple marker in a girlish scrawl:

"Thursday at Noon"

Thursday was busy; after my morning work, I spent the rest of the day putting together weekly reports. But I sure as hell wasn't going to pass up the opportunity, so I put in double time on Wednesday, getting as much of the paperwork done as possible and finishing the reports Thursday night. It made for a long day, but anticipating the next day, I was glad to do it.

And then it was Thursday. I slept in a bit, recovering from the long Wednesday workday, then took a leisurely shower. I heard Dawn's mother pull out of the driveway around 10:30, then found a few chores to occupy my time until almost noon. I checked myself in the mirror, brushed my hair once more, retrieved the gift from my closet and exited the house into the backyard. I was still paranoid about being seen if I used the front door.

As I approached the hedge, I saw her peering through the gap from the other side. She observed the large wrapped box I had under my arm.

"What is that, Mister Tom?"

"Here, can you grab this when I push it over the fence?"

"OK. What is it?"

I hoisted the box up through the hedge onto the top of the fence rail, tipping it over so she could grab it.

"It's a gift for you from Andie."

"Then why did she send it to you?"

I sighed quietly to myself. "You can tell your mother that it is a gift from Andie."

"But it's really a gift from you?"

"Now you've got it."

She giggled and started toward the house as I climbed over the fence before falling into the yard. I watched her walk as I picked myself up off the ground. She wore a tight white t-shirt, and from behind her, I didn't see any bra lines showing. She wore a black skirt that descended halfway down her thighs, the skirt fabric riding her rounded hips as she strolled toward the house.

She'd already placed the box on the kitchen counter and was unwrapping it when I entered through the back door. I watched her tear the paper off, trying to comprehend the writing on the side of the box. She continued to look confused.

"It's a lactation machine; this should help you out quite a bit."

"What is that?"

I pointed at the illustration on the side of the box, placed by a stock photo of a smiling young mother. "Turn it on, and it does all the work."

She studied the illustration a bit further until it became clear to her. "Oh! This is great!"

She was definitely not wearing a bra. Her swollen nipples pressed outward from behind the white fabric of her shirt, the garment struggling to contain her massive udders. I watched her chest sway as she opened the box, her tits encompassed between her arms. She took a look at the gadget inside, then giggled.

"Let's see how it works!"

She picked up the box from the counter and began walking toward her room. I followed her, watching her ass gyrate behind the black cloth of her skirt, and pictured her sweet cunny that I planned to penetrate very soon. My dick began to swell as we entered her bedroom.

She placed the box onto the bed, then began to remove the contents, placing them on the bedspread. One large plastic bag contained several small bottles and screw-on nipple bottle caps, and another included two large plastic cups and tubing. After removing the bags, she pulled out a heavy plastic box with two plastic hose intakes and a large button on the top, a power cord taped neatly to the back.

"That's the pump."

She began to leaf through the user guide while I set the device up, as there was no mystery to the assembly. I clamped the plastic tubing to the pump, then ran each tube up to the bottom of its' matching plastic cup, where another hose intake resided along with a screw collar in which the small bottles could be attached. Once assembled, I moved the pump onto the floor, then located a power outlet hidden behind a pile of glamour magazines and dirty clothes and plugged it in.

The plastic cups were made of flexible, clear plastic that felt slightly warm to the skin. I removed two small bottles from the bag and screwed them into the cup mounts, completing the assembly.

"OK, it's ready."

She giggled. "I'm nervous!"

"You'll be fine. It will be a real time-saver since you can milk both sides simultaneously."

She smiled. "You can still help, you know."

She moved the box off the bed and hoisted herself onto the mattress where the box had been. She briefly opened her legs for me as she positioned herself, giving me a glimpse. She had gift-wrapped her box in dark blue satin panties for me, a satin sheen closely wrapping her tight bulge beneath. My cock jumped in my pants at the view. I hadn't placed any restrictions on myself this time, so I quickly kicked off my shoes, then stripped my pants and boxers off, leaving them crumpled on the floor.

I moved towards her as she eyed my cock, then she slowly peeled off her t-shirt, dragging her jugs upward until they broke free from the fabric, then crashed down against her chest. Her nips were dark red and swollen, resting against the puffy tit supporting them. Her baby bump was a bit larger than the week before but still dwarfed by her milkers.

I placed myself in front of her, grabbing the back of her right tit with my left hand and bringing it upward from her chest. I lightly slapped the inside of the tit behind her areola with my right hand rapidly as she groaned, her milk beginning to rise toward the excited nipple. I grabbed the tit with both hands firmly and rose it still further to my mouth, grazing the nipple with my teeth as I pulled the tit into my mouth. She gasped ans began to let down. I tasted the first drops of milk as I milked her with my mouth.

I pulled the tit from my mouth and lay it back against her. Her left tit was pumping milk out as if jealous of her right side getting all the attention. I drank from her left side as well, coaxing her nipple with my tongue, working her up to produce a steady stream of warm white liquid that coated my throat.

I pulled away from her left side, then pressed her tits together, spraying my erect cock with her milk. The warm streams of white showered my balls, splashing sharply against my sack. I worked the milk into my rod as I watched her spray her belly, small white drips of milk gathering on the black pleats of her skirt before being absorbed into the fabric.

"You probably can let the machine do all this, just in case I'm not here."

She giggled. "This is more fun."

"Alright, let's try this thing."

I brought the lactation cups to her, ensuring the plastic tubing didn't cross. "Place your boobs into these."

She smirked as she fed her right tit into a cup, then gently placed the left cup over her left breast. She held the cups against her, milk already pooling toward the bottom of the plastic.

"Here we go." I flipped the switch on, and with a low hum, the pump began to run. We watched as the device pulled her swollen nips rhythmically, coaxing the milk from her tits into the bottles hanging below. She gasped as the pump started to create a vacuum between the plastic cups and her tits, then once the vacuum had been made, at the force that pulled against her nipples.

My cock ached as I watched her familiarize herself with the machine.

"This feels so good! Thank you, Mister Tom!"

"Andie, remember."

"Thank you, Andie!"

I watched her a moment more, then spoke.

"OK, gently get on your hands and knees."

"I don't want these cups to fall off!"

I eyed the cups, pulled tight against her tits as they pumped her. "I don't think they will."

She gingerly rolled to her side, bringing her knees up onto the mattress, then arranged the tubing to cascade over the side of the bed to the pump below. She completed the transition, bracing herself against the mattress with her hands and knees. Her udders hung down, pulled even further toward the bed by the plastic apparatus that hungrily milked her, both bottles beginning to rapidly fill.

The vacuum definitely held as I had hoped when purchasing the deluxe model. I tested to make sure, shaking each tit to make sure the cups would still milk her while being shaken. Confident that everything was secure, I crawled onto the bed behind her, appreciating the view. Her skirt, moist now with milk, was hiked up around her round hips, and the satin bulge of her pussy beckoned. I ran my index finger across her slit, pushing the satin fabric into her with my finger, feeling the soft folds of her young snatch hidden behind the taut silk.

I slowly rolled down her panties, pulling the waistband down her voluptuous ass, revealing her tight box, her inner lips barely peeking out from the tight slit of her cunt. I rolled down her panties until they were almost down to her knees, keeping them pinned together on the bedspread. I used my left thumb and middle finger to open her outer lips and then widen her hole. I licked my right index and middle fingers and inserted them into her snatch, widening her cave as I penetrated her to my palm. Her snatch clutched hard against my fingers as her body shook from her pelvic contractions.

Her cunt relaxed a bit as she got used to my probing. I worked her clit with my thumb as I kept my fingers in her, lubricating her with her juices, her swollen clit poking out from beneath her hood. I withdrew my fingers from her, then licked her juices from my hand, inhaling the tangy sweet smell of her sex.

The time had finally come. I lowered the inflamed head of my cock up against her tight slit. I slowly opened her inner lips, gently penetrating her until my head slipped in. She gasped a bit as I used my hands to cup her ass and split her apart a bit wider, working my way slowly into her until my shaft slipped in, snugly wrapped within her. My cock felt like a battering club, swollen well beyond usual as if I were still in my 20s.

I adjusted myself closer to her now that I had penetrated her box and firmly grasped the flesh of her hips with my hands, gaining leverage on her. I began to fuck her slowly, letting her cunt adjust to my shaft, digging deeper into her. Once I'd buried myself balls-deep and let her get used to my depth, I started to pump her hard, and my balls began to slam up against her sticky snatch with my thrusts, the room now filled with the noise of my grunts, her gasps, and the sticky rhythmic smack of me plowing her from behind.

She was so tight I could have blown my nut anytime, but I fell into a steady, smooth rhythm of riding her. Her tits began to oscillate with the rhythm, and the plastic cups began to crash into each other in time, a steady clack-clacking of the plastic colliding, the smooth hum of the pump behind it all.

I slowed my pace to make sure she was still milking out into the bottles when I realized she had filled both while I'd been fucking her. I reluctantly pulled out of her and got off the bed.

"Shit, sorry about that."

I retrieved two empty bottles, returned to the bed, and grabbed her right tit, bringing it out from under her so that I could access the bottle. I gently unscrewed the filled bottle from the contraption. Once I had broken the seal, the cup began to release its' grasp on her inflamed nipple, and milk began to spatter about. I quickly screwed on a new bottle and let the plastic cup begin its constant suckling again.