Milky Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the full bottle on her nightstand, then repeated the process with her left tit. Once I'd gotten both bottles safely on the nightstand, I kicked around the bags on the floor until I found the small bag filled with bottle nipples. I screwed a nipple on each small bottle, safely sealing the milk inside.

I quickly took advantage of my location and fed her my cock, letting her taste her pussy juices off my rod as I watched the pump work her milk bags, starting to fill the new bottles full of her creamy white milk.

I pulled myself out of her mouth, then snatched the two full bottles from the nightstand with my right hand. After climbing onto the bed, I positioned myself behind her, her clam-shell cunt now cracked open a bit, sticky wet, and waiting. I used my left hand to spread her open as wide as I could, and then with my right hand, I worked one of the milk bottles, nipple first, into her hole, gently screwing it into her until I had plugged her up with the collar of the lid tightly gripped by her snatch.

I pressed the bottle hard, pumping her milk into her cunt, the rubber nipple spraying her twat full of cream. I let the bottle breathe, then crushed it again, emptying the rest into her.

I spread her cunt apart with both hands, gaping her as much as she could. I saw the milk's white glint rising from the darkness; it was getting closer. I worked the second bottle into her twat as well, and with one more good squeeze, I emptied it halfway before her cunt overflowed, milk pressing past the lodged plastic buried into her, dripping down around her slit and hood. I gently worked the bottle back out of her, keeping her gaped open while I did so. Her snatch was filled to the brim.

Using my left hand to keep her still, I guided the head of my cock to her entrance, gently dipping my tip into the milky sea within. I worked myself slowly into her, getting my head into her canal, the warm sensation of her milk enveloping me.

And then I pumped her hard. Her milk, forced out by my rod pounding her, flowed back outward, drenching my balls and streaming down her thighs to where her knees remained bound together by the drenched cloth of her panties. I pumped her until nothing more squirted out of her, then I pulled out, reinserted the bottle back into her, and filled her cunt with the remainder.

Dropping the bottle to the floor, I remounted her, getting my club inside her again. I started slow, dipping my tip into the pool of milk deep inside her, then focused on how tight she was, only for another month or so, and the fortunate turn of events that led me to this. It was almost enough to make me like Tarwood, if only for a moment.

She braced herself as she could tell I was about to blow. My balls tightened, and I began to pump her as hard as I could, lifting her hips up and knees off the mattress as I plumbed her as deep as I could, my balls soaked with her cunt and milk. Her tits shook, still connected to the whirring pump, as I grabbed her hips tightly and blew my load deep into her, adding to the cream that had already filled her slit.

I pulled out of her, gasping, then rolled her panties back up, hiking them up, so they snugly covered her dripping snatch. The fabric would help keep her full, if only briefly. I sat next to her on the couch as she gently arranged the plastic tubing around so she could also sit. The machine still worked diligently, and the second set of bottles I had installed was nearly filled. The girl really had a lot of milk in her.

"That was amazing, Mister Tom. Do you think we could do this again soon?"

This was a fleeting opportunity, and I knew it. I could only push my luck so far, and it wouldn't be long before it ended with a baby being born or a mother with a shotgun.

"Very soon, Dawn. Very soon."