All Comments on 'Milky Fun With Brigitte'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Big Breasted Brigitte

I wish the rest of us 'older' fellows had a secretary like Brigitte to keep us young and virile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

It would have been a good story hadn't you thrown in the comparison with the ex with smaller tits like 'eggs done over easy????' Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK premise.

Sex moved along too fast, frankly. Needed a better description of he body. Nipple size? Color?

Pussy shaved? Manicured? Hairy? Needed more foreplay. She says he's got a big cock, but then doesn't do anything much to it. No admiring it. No enjoying how it felt to her. No real playing with it. No watching and enjoying his reaction/s to what she was doing.

Great big tits. OK. Not even a hint of a titty job.

Her ass? Ignored.

Four stars.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years agoAuthor

Nice to see so many readers enjoying this story. Thought I should mention that Brigitte's breasts were described: 'But now, finally seeing her like this, with her magnificent breasts bared to my hungry gaze, I was speechless. Her nipples were huge, so nice and long and thick, surrounded by really big dusky pink areolas. Seeing those big hard nipples literally dribbling with milk right down her tummy and into her panties that were eagerly soaking it up and probably drenching her little pussy with it, too, was just too erotic to wrap my head around.'

Thanks again for reading my work, and for your votes and comments on all the author's stories.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

Loved it. Five stars, and I don't give those too freely. Anon needs to write his own story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But all of the sex is rushed. And abbreviated.

Needed much more dialog before heavy sex started. Did he notice how big her breasts had gotten. Did he like big breasts? Had he ever thought about her breasts when he masturbated?

What was her pussy like? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy? Did he like it that way?

Needed her to ask him to show her how much he liked her breasts. And him to show her.

Undressing her went by in a flash. Needed to be slow. Step by step.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, but the timing is all wrong... you don't start lactating at three months along and have a doctor say it's fairly common, because it isn't. And milk doesn't come it at all, until after you start nursing for real. It's colostrum at first, not milk. But other than that, well.. yeah. A good premise, if the details were a bit more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...