Milky Fun With Brigitte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, feathering little butterfly kisses over her very pretty, flushed face. "I was interested, believe me. But I thought that you would never be interested in a guy my age."

She ran her tongue across my lips and murmured, "When it's this good, I don't think age matters."

She had a point, because damn it felt good to be her, especially being buried balls deep inside her. And right now, with her warm soft body wrapped around me, I didn't feel much more than twenty.

Then she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. "Now I'm hoping, since I've still got six long months ahead of me before this baby comes, that you'd be willing to milk me whenever I need milking, so my breasts don't get too full and start to ache again. And that you'd be willing to help with this, too, because damn you feel good inside me," she said, squeezing around me hard inside her, to prove her point.

Like she even had to ask.

I thrust into a little deeper and smiled. "Brigitte, I'm here for anything you need, day or night, I'll be happy to take care you."

She hugged me tight to her chest, and I could feel my cock lurch inside her, as her nipples leaked onto my skin, when we squeezed out some more of her milk.

Massaging her clit a little harder, and driving myself in and out of her tight, warm body faster and deeper with every thrust. As I felt my balls letting go and her starting to really shiver, throw back her head and cry out my name, I just knew we were going to enjoy this next six months together.

Especially once I shot everything I had inside her, and she just kept clenching and unclenching around me, till she'd milked me dry, I knew this was just where I was meant to be.

And maybe if I worked at it, she might even agree by the time the baby came, to be a lot more to me than just my secretary.

Because she was right, when it was this good, nothing else really mattered.


12