Milky Hijabi Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian suffered a blow as Matthew's daddy came to the rescue and bailed him out. Matthew was reinstated at the company and was going to rehab for sex addiction. Nabilah had filed for divorce but it did not seem to affect them much or the pain Damian wanted to inflict.

Damian had to go nuclear and use his only other option to expose the corruption and sink Matthew. He sent the evidence he had collected to the Police. The subsequent investigation led to daddy having no option but to cut off the son.

But as Matthew was facing several charges Nabilah had simply slipped away unscathed. She received a generous divorce settlement and was happy to go on with her life. This hurt Damian the most as she was the one that shot his son.

She was untouched by any corruption or wrongdoing but Damian kept digging and digging. He had to find something. He was so close to vengeance and he was not going to let it slip now.

He began listening in more to her microphone but still found nothing. One evening he could hear the TV in the background and not much else. All of sudden he heard this loud mechanical sound. He thought he finally had something and opened the camera to see what was happening. As he opened the camera the sight intrigued him as much as it shocked him. Nabilah had two pumps attached to her nipples as they pumped the milk from her breasts. Damian could not take his eyes off the screen as he watched Nabilah in her hijab and heavenly milk be drained from her body.

He continued watch in awe at her beautifully shaped breasts.

The rage and anger subsiding to this fascination. Before long he had without conscious thought pulled down his sweatpants and taken out his long hard cock. He was stroking his cock to the sight of this sexy woman being milked.

Nabilah always felt a tingling excitement as she milked her breasts. Her baby had been weaned off breast milk but her body did not get the message and she was continuing to produce milk. She had to milk her breasts every few days or they became painful.

She had not had sex since becoming pregnant. Her husband was put off by her pregnant body and the weight she had gained since. She had known Matthew since they were teenagers and he always liked her slim figure and hated the idea of having kids. It caused low self esteem but she noticed the lust with which she was viewed by colleagues and the way they undressed her with their eyes. There were many times when she had been tempted to act on impulse but she could not allow herself to sleep with a colleague. She had worked hard to be taken seriously by the men in charge and she was not going to let her sexual desires get in the way.

She was feeling horny as she felt the milk leave her engorged breasts. Her nipples had become so sensitive and engorged since she began producing milk. They had become a few shades darker and contrasted her light skin. It always made her horny when she was pumping her milk. Tonight that sexual frustration was stronger than usual.

She found many porn sites of men enjoying a breastfeeding fetish and she regretted not having a man enjoy her in this way.

Her shirt was open and she had opened the clasp to her bra from the front. She loosened and removed her skirt as she leaned back and became comfortable.

She ran her fingers across her soaked panties as she parted her legs. She could not believe she was getting so wet. Her horny feelings becoming undeniable. She moved her panties to the side as she ran her fingers up and down her wet cunt.

She began to circle her clit with her soaking wet fingers. She was so horny and desired a much needed released. She had never been this long without sex and needed a hard cock to desperately fill her juiced up cunt.

She began to slide a finger in herself as her moans began to fill the room. She was getting so horny she thrust two further fingers inside her and began to buck against her palm as she felt her desires being fulfilled.

"I need a big fat cock. Oh Allah." She moaned in lust.

Damian watched as her body writhed with passion. He could not help but be lost in the moment. He was stroking his hard cock as he watched this woman writhe with passion. He listened to her beg for cock and he desperately wanted to give it her. Her moans as she climaxed sent him over the edge as he spurted his cum all over the laptop and his thighs.

As he came down from his orgasm the reality hit home of what he had just done and he hated himself for masturbating to his son's killer.

His desperation began to grow as he tried to find something to bring down this bitch but he had nothing. He could shame her with the masturbation video but that was not going to do the damage he wanted.

It was a few weeks later when he saw an email in her inbox for a flight to Hawaii. She had messaged her mother to say she was going on holiday for 2 weeks and would be incommunicado as she was detoxing. Damian immediately thought what a privileged bitch but this was his chance. She left her son with her mother the day before her flight.

Damian had to act now or give up on revenge and justice for his son. He broke in that night into her home. She had top of the range security but he had acquired the codes over time through his espionage and he found himself in the kitchen.

He took a deep breath unable to believe he was going this far but here he was. He crept into the living room towards the stairs. When he heard something that made him stop dead in his steps.

"Don't move another step. You have broken into the wrong house." He heard from around the corner. He saw Nabilah walking down the stairs with a gun in her hand. He raised his hands in the air and his life began to flash before his eyes.

She walked down the stairs calmly. "I am a police officer. If you even think of moving, I will shoot you dead." There was a nervous tension in her voice as she walked towards him. In that moment he panicked and knew he had to do something. He charged at her in a last ditch effort.

Her gun went off and he fell on her knocking her against the stairs. She was knocked unconscious. He could not feel anything and felt he had a narrow escape. The luggage was packed by the door and he picked her up taking her and putting her in his boot.

It was a crazy situation and that need to act quick was in his mind. But he had no idea what to do next.

His apartment was no place to hide a cop. He used to visit an old secluded hunting cabin with his son and that area would be quiet at this time of year. He had no choice but to drive up there in the dead of night as he could not risk being caught.

He arrived at the cabin and he had a gun ready for when he popped the trunk but he found Nabilah still unconscious. He carried her to the bed and tied her to the bed posts. She had a slight bump on her head but seemed fine. He heard blood dripping next to him and only then did he realize that the bullet had grazed his shoulder. He had not felt it due to the adrenaline but it was now beginning to wear off.

He bandaged himself up and fell asleep on the single chair as he watched over Nabilah trying to think of his next move.

He woke the next morning feeling anxious about his next move. He had responsibilities but he was now a fugitive with a captive. He had never acted so recklessly before but as he saw Nabilah the anger returned to him.

He had not decided what he was going to do with her but he just wanted her to see the pain she had caused.

He checked on her and she was still asleep. His shoulder was still painful and he needed some urgent medical attention. He made some breakfast for her as he was not an animal and was not going to let her starve.

He had to wake her up and she woke up groggy. Upon seeing him she backed up as far as her restraints would allow.

"Who are you? What do you want with me? Do not touch me. I am a police officer. You will be in big trouble." She bellowed in a confident facade but he could see the real fear she felt.

"You seriously don't remember me. What makes you think I would touch you? Your own husband thinks you are repulsive," Damian angrily responded. Nabilah was shocked how he knew this and questioned if Matthew was behind this for the divorce.

Damian unzipped his jeans and pulled out his 11 inch black monster, "You wish this was touching your hungry cunt. You stupid bitch. I could fuck you right now and you could do nothing to stop me but I am not going to fuck you no matter how desperate and horny you are. Stupid cunt." Damian said aggressively. Nabilah gasped at the sight. It was the first time she had seen anything so big. Despite the danger she was in she could not help but flood her panties at the sight of this cock. Something she had craved for the longest time.

"Did Matthew put you up to this? I will pay you double. I will give you anything you want. Just let me go." She replied trying to bargain her way out.

"No it was not Matthew. What do I want? I want justice for my son. The one you shot." He said with pain in his eyes. The realization finally came over Nabilah. She had seen this man before. He would come to the station every day pursuing justice for his son.

"I am sorry. It was an accident." She said apologetic but Damian was not in the mood for apologies. "Shut up you lying bitch. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit excuses." He said as he grabbed a gag and tied it around her mouth.

Damian turned and punched the table, the rage building inside of him. He spent the next two hours in silence as he contemplated his thoughts. His thoughts were consumed by his son but he also thought of his current predicament. He had picked up her luggage and bag when he grabbed her. Anyone would think she had left on holiday. No one would look for Nabilah for 2 weeks but how would he get out of this.

She was wearing her hijab in a knee length slip. Her legs were splayed and he could not help but look at her legs and imagined where they reached. She had a mix of a pious woman and a sexual being. He had covered her with a blanket and the room was kept warm with a log fire. It could be a quiet romantic getaway for a couple under other circumstances but revenge was on his mind.

Nabilah began to pull against her restraints and try to call for attention but the gag stopping her. He finally looked up at her as to ask what she wanted.

She looked in discomfort so he went over to her. He untied the gag and asked, "What do you want?"

"I need the bathroom please". She replied and he realized he had not planned for the basic eventualities. He guided her to the bathroom and let her do what she needed.

She came out after taking an inordinate amount of time but looked much more presentable. Her hijab was back in place and she had a robe over her slip.

He directed back to the bed but not as guarded as before. All of a sudden she dipped picking up a log and struck him across the head.

Damian was knocked out cold on the floor. Nabilah tied up Damian to the bed and grabbed her things, heading for the door.

Nabilah realized they were in the middle of the woods. She found his car parked outside and the keys were under the sun visor. She thought what a stupid fuck. She turned the key but the engine sputtered. She punched the steering wheel unable to start the car.

She got out of the car trying to make a run for it but he cold was too much and she guessed she was more than 30 miles from civilization. She had no option but to go back to the cabin.

Damian was groggy as he woke up tied to the bed with a gag in his mouth. Nabilah was stood by the window staring out of it when she heard him groan as he woke up. She turned to him, "You stupid old fuck. We are stuck here with no food and no way to get back. Your heap of shit car does not start." She said frustrated.

Damian was muffled by the gag which prevented him from vocalizing the expletives he wanted to say. He struggled against his restraints but it was no good as Nabilah knew how to restrain a perp.

She looked at him with pity rather than contempt. "You must have been following me for the last 10 years. I am guessing you were behind Michael and Matthew. Do you want the truth? I have been waiting for justice all this time. You might as well know what really happened." Nabilah said as she looked at Damian with sincerity. Damian calmed down as he awaited the answers he had searched for.

"It was my first week on the job. Well, let me go earlier. Michael got me into the academy. I had dated Matthew since High School and well my family initially abandoned me when they realized I was dating a white man. Anyway it was my first week and I was on patrol with Michael. There was a report of an armed robbery 3 blocks away from where we stopped Jackson. The description matched. Young black man, black hoodie. We didn't have much to go on. Anyway I left the car first and I called out for him to stop and put his hands in the air. Michael was still in the car." She was becoming visibly upset and took a deep breath before continuing, "It happened so fast. Well he turned to me but did not put his hands up. I panicked thinking he had a gun. I pressed the trigger and only then saw he was taking off his headphones. I caught him in the shoulder. I think about it every day." She became teary and struggled to continue as Damian tried to ask, "He was shot 6 times." The gag unable to muffle him completely. Nabilah regained her composure.

"I shot him in the shoulder but then Michael got out and unloaded his clip into him. I was shell shocked. I did not know what happened. I had never shot anyone before or since until last night. Michael said he did it to protect me and we both had to stick to the story or we would both go down. He planted a gun on the young man and somehow deleted the body cam footage. I am sorry for the pain I caused. I cannot imagine what you went through. I know you can't forgive me. I have lived with this for too long." She said as she saw the emotions overtake Damian. She went over to him and removed his gag. She hugged him sensing his rage had disappeared. Damian finally began to process his emotions and let go of that rage.

He was still tied and he began to feel the pain in his shoulder. He began to wince at the pain he was feeling and Nabilah backed away.

"Are you ok? What is wrong?" She asked concerned. There was a different energy between them now. That old anger and rage was gone and it was replaced by a mutual understanding.

"My shoulder was grazed by the bullet and it is still in pain," Damian said as the similarity of his situation to his son came to mind. Nabilah went to the bathroom and picked up some supplies she had seen earlier.

"I can patch you up but I need to untie you. But you have to promise to not try anything." She asked pleading. He nodded his head to suggest he would not do anything. She untied him and cleaned his wound before bandaging him up. "You will be fine. You just need to rest and get it checked when we get back." She said reassuring him.

Damian helped Nabilah cook that evening and they agreed to rest for the night before leaving in the morning. They were away from the real world and did not have to think about the consequences of their actions. They could enjoy the sense of peace having let go of their demons.

It was getting late and Damian looked over at the chair. He was not looking forward to spending another night sleeping on the chair.

"I think we need to get to sleep. But we both need to rest before the morning. We will need to share the bed but there is plenty of space now that neither of us is tied to it." She said with a smile trying to break the ice over the inevitable sleeping arrangements question.

Nabilah took off her hijab bringing her long flowing black hair into view. Damian would be the first man to see it since her husband and she became shy all of a sudden at being judged.

Damian got into bed in just his boxers. He was out shape largely due to the years of drinking and his older age but he had natural build and muscle. His monster was visible even through the boxers. Nabilah changed in the bathroom and came out in a robe.

She looked undeniably sexy and she had natural sexy curves. Damian wondered if she would keep the robe on tonight. Damian's mind was beginning to overflow with fantasies of Nabilah and what positions he wanted to fuck her.

There was an odd tension between them now and they had developed a bond through sharing their emotions. It was a cathartic experience for them.

"I need your help with something before I am able to sleep." Nabilah asked breaking the tension between them.

"What do you need help with? Was there a problem in the bathroom?" Damian asked. "Well, this is slightly embarrassing. I usually pack a breast pump. But it was not in the luggage here. Well, I need your help." Nabilah asked shyly.

Damian knew what she meant and his monster knew exactly what she meant. The monster was rising as they spoke.

"I will do what I can to help." Damian replied a little eagerly.

Nabilah removed her robe to reveal a set of lace pink lingerie she was wearing underneath. A 1/4 cup bra and a tiny thong.

Damian could not take his eyes off her and his monster was now making a visible tent in the boxers.

Nabilah settled into the bed and guided Damian's head into her lap. She lifted her breast out of her bra and guided Damian's head to her nipple.

Damian gently suckled at her breast and it felt so good for Nabilah to release her milk. It felt so good having a warm mouth suckle at her nipple rather than the cold mechanical machine.

Nabilah's eyes became glazed over as she was becoming lost to her lust. Nabilah had not noticed that Damian had begun to cup and squeeze her breast as he sucked her milk. His actions began to elicit moans from Nabilah, "Oh Allah. Ya Allah." She repeated almost in a trance.

Damian knew just how horny she was from the time she was masturbating to milking her breasts. He wondered if she had that urge now. He could smell her cunt and it was pungent. He wondered how wet she was from having her nipples sucked.

Damian became bolder and pulled her other breast out of her bra and began to fondle it. The nipple was so engorged and the areola was so large. He loved the dark black color of the nipple compared to her lighter brown skin.

He began to squeeze the breast a little rougher testing his limits but it only caused Nabilah to moan even louder. He could feel her squeeze her legs beneath him as she tried to increase the pressure on her clit.

He could feel her hand move down his body and begin to rub his monster over his boxers. He was releasing a lot of precum and it was soaking his boxers.

She lowered his boxers and freed his monster. She began to slowly stroke it as she moaned, "Mashallah. How glorious." His sucking intensified and he began to pinch her other nipple. He began to nibble on her nipple continuing to test his limits.

He swapped from one breast to the other as he felt the milk dry up. He began to pinch and pull the nipple he had just freed but instead of stopping him Nabilah became more feverish in her stroking and her moans only became louder. She used her free hand and placed it on top of Damian's over her breast. She began to squeeze her breast over his hand encouraging him to be rougher.

Damian was struggling to hold on. But he did not want to cum like this.

All of a sudden he felt Nabilah buck against him as she pulled his head tighter against her breast. "Ya Allah. Oh Damian." She moaned loudly as she came. The pungent smell became stronger as he felt her body relax and she let go of his monster.

Damian thought she must be in desperate need if she came from just nipple play.

Damian went to his side of the bed and turned to sleep. Damian could sense a hunger inside of Nabilah and he wanted her at his mercy.