Milky Hijabi Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nabilah was becoming restless as she tossed and turned in bed. She was uncomfortable in bed and Damian thought he would play with her a little.

"Nabilah my boxers are a little uncomfortable. I hope you do not mind if I take them off." He asked innocently. He could sense she was distracted by his monster and he wanted her to know it was naked.

"No, of course not. We need a good night's sleep. My bra is really tight also. Do you mind if I take it off?" Nabilah asked seductively. I thought touché she came to play.

"Of course not. You need to be comfortable." Damian said beginning to remove my boxers.

"Oh wait. I just realized my thong is really wet. Do you mind if I take it off?" She asked with lust in her eyes. Damian swallowed the saliva in his mouth as he pictured just how hot and wet her cunt was.

He just nodded his head in agreement as the tension began to rise. Nabilah turned away from him as Damian felt his monster rise again.

It was his turn to toss and turn but then something came to his mind. He was going to teach her there are repercussions for being a cock tease.

"You grab life by the horns. No permission. No apologies."

He turned Nabilah to face him and immediately pulled her into a kiss. It was not a gentle first kiss on the lips. He thrust his tongue into her mouth forcing her lips open. She was taken by surprise and instinctively resisted.

He grabbed her by the ass and pulled her into him, grinding his monster against her wet cunt. She was practically dripping and the heat from her cunt was strong.

She opened her mouth and her legs inviting him. He turned her on her back so that he was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around as she felt the tip of his monster enter her.

She had never felt this full in her life. He was stretching the walls of her cunt like she was still a virgin. Her eyes went wide as she felt him inch further in.

He had kept her locked in a kiss as they exchanged saliva while he was entering deeper and deeper into her cunt.

He was finally inside her and she had to break the kiss to scream, "Masha-fucking-Allah."

Damian let her get accustomed to his size before he began to thrust harder and harder inside of her. Nabilah felt herself splitting open. She had never been fucked in this way before.

Nabilah was not going to be passive and in fact turned Damian over so she could ride the fucking monster.

Damian had grabbed her by the throat as she began to ride him harder and faster losing herself to her lust, her need, and her desire.

She grabbed his throat back and squeezed a little letting him know she liked it rough. Damian obliged and squeezed roughly as he felt her eyes go wide once more and then stopped. Damian could sense himself getting close. "Oh god. I am so close." Damian grunted.

Nabilah slapped him hard. "Not like this. Come on top of me." She ordered.

They switched again. "Go deep. As deep as you can. I want to give you what was taken from you. I want to give you another son." She moaned as Damian began to grunt harder and harder as he reached greater depths inside over.

The thought of breeding her gave their fucking a new level of intensity.

"Breed me. Breed a black fucking baby into me. Oh Allah. Fuck me. Fuck a black baby into me." Nabilah moaned unable to control her lust. She heard Damian grunt as her orgasm was peaking and then she felt her pussy flooded with sperm as he buried it deep within her.

"Yes. Ya Allah. Yes. Give me a baby." She moaned as the peaks of her orgasm hit.

They drove back the next morning as both were unsure of what the future held. Damian had finally made peace with the death of his son. But little did he know that Nabilah had left something important out of the story. Michael had shot his son in the shoulder and she shot him 5 times.