Milky Mishaps - The Flight Ch. 01

Story Info
A lactating milf has a humiliating run-in with security.
3.4k words
3.99
57k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody! This is my first story ever, so I'd appreciate any feedback you might have. I'm hoping to make this a regular series about a woman who, through a series of comedy-of-error style events, finds herself in ridiculous humiliating situations involving her lactating breasts. I plan for each story to be a standalone situation, with some story arcs (including this one) being two or more parts. I'm also open to suggestions for ideas for future stories.

Enjoy!

******

"Tell me again why you got a flight this late? It's nearly midnight" Tracy yawned and rubbed her forehead from the passenger seat as the car pulled up to the airport terminal.

"Because babe, it was $200 cheaper. Plus, we can get some sleep on the flight and then we'll have the whole day tomorrow to spend with your family. Get the car seat out and take Jimmy Jr. inside. I'll go get the car parked and meet you guys by the ticket counter."

Tracy and Jim were a couple in their mid-twenties. They were considered an attractive couple, but Tracy was the real looker. Long blonde hair, 5'6, and a slender tight body kept tight through constant exercise led most people to believe she was a model.

But, those were not her most prominent features. Six months ago, Tracy had given birth to their first child, Jimmy Jr. . Since then, Tracy's already large tits had ballooned to comically large proportions from the excess milk she produced. She frequently had to pump and dump because she produced far more than her baby needed. Even after pumping, she had difficulty fully emptying her breasts because she was constantly producing.

Tracy was also very modest. She frequently wore conservative clothing that hid her considerable assets. Tonight, she wore sandals and a simple dress that reached past her knees. She had no carry-on, but carried with her a diaper bag containing supplies for the baby.

After Jim parked the car, they picked up their tickets from the airline counter and headed to the security line with Jimmy Jr. in the car seat. As they made their way up to scan their belongings through the X-ray machine, a passenger behind them fidgeted nervously as he got closer to the security check.

"Shit! I forgot I brought this coke with me. I've got to get rid of this..." the man thought to himself. Looking ahead, he noticed a woman staring straight ahead with an open diaper bag. He pulled the small plastic baggie from his front pocket. Quickly scanning around him to make sure nobody was paying attention, he slipped the baggie into the open diaper bag in front of him.

Only several seconds later, Tracy placed her diaper bag on the conveyor belt and walked through the metal detector. Just as she was coming out and going to reach for her bag, she felt a hand forcefully grab her arm.

"Ma'am, you're going to have to come with me." Tracy turned to her side and saw a security guard with his hand on her.

"Why? What's going on?" Jim said with a worried look as he saw the guard grab the diaper bag with his other hand.

"Sir, please take your child and wait over on that bench by the door. We saw something on the scan and need to inspect your wife and her bag in a private area."

"What?? But I don't have anything. There must be some kind of mistake. We're going to visit my family in Boston and we just-"

"Ma'am, now is not the time to argue. Please come with me right now. You are being detained."

"Jim! Do something!"

"Honey, relax. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Just do what the guards say and we can get out of here."

Sobbing, the blonde reluctantly let the guard guide her to the open door just outside the security line. Jim watched his wife and the guard as the door slammed shut behind them. He heard the metallic clinking sound of a lock, and suddenly felt helpless. Staring at the door, he wondered what would happen next.

******

The guard led her into the brightly lit white room. The room was sparsely furnished with no windows. The room was sound proof, with only the hum of overhead florescent lights being heard. Sitting in a chair at the side of a room was another guard, idly thumbing at his phone.

"Hey Frank, look what we got here. Looks like she's smuggling some special goods. Oh, and some drugs too."

The two men shared a laugh as the blonde held her head down in embarrassment.

"Nice work Jerry. Let's see what exactly she was planning to smuggle, shall we?"

Taking her diaper bag, Frank dumped the contents onto a table. Sifting through the items, the guard's hand came out pinching a small baggie of coke between his thumb and pointer finger.

"What the hell is this?"

"I, I don't know. That's not mine. I have no idea how it got there. Please sir, I'm here with my husband and my baby..."

"We're gonna need to do a further inspection. Ma'am, please remove your clothing."

The conservative mother gasped in astonishment "My, my clothing? But don't you have female guards here who could...?"

"At this hour, our staff is limited. If you'd prefer me to contact the police, we could have them handle the situation instead. Or, you can let us do our job and we can get you on your way."

She kicked off her sandals. Reaching behind her, she slowly unzipped the back of her dress, letting it fall to her feet. The two guards gasped at what they saw. The blonde's enormous tits were concealed by an equally enormous white nursing bra. Her hard nipples poked through the thick fabric, straining against the cups. She also wore matching white panties. Noticing the guards checking her out, she blushed and folded her arms across her chest.

"Ma'am, you're going to have to remove everything."

'What?! And be naked in front of strange men?"

"Jerry, go ahead and call the police." Jerry walked over to the phone at the other side of the room. Tracy thought of her family waiting just outside the door. The guards had found coke in her bag. If she didn't comply, she would be arrested. How many years in prison would she get for possessing coke? Would she have to see Jimmy Jr. grow up from behind bars, not even able to hug him? There really was no choice.

The guard picked up the phone and began to dial 911. Just after he pressed the 9 button, Tracy spoke up. "Wait! Don't call the police. I'll do what you want."

She had never been naked in front of men other than her husband. Hesitating, she slowly lifted her hands up and unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the floor in front of her.

Frank and Jimmy's jaws dropped and their eyes bugged out of their heads. Her enormous breasts jutted outward from her chest like two watermelons. Despite their size and their weight from milk, they seemed to defy gravity. Her pale white breasts were capped by long, thick nipples, beet red from the friction of the nursing bra and from being suckled and pumped all day. A few droplets of milk capped her left nipple, which dripped onto the tile floor in front of her, leaving a miniature white puddle. The smell of fresh milk was strong in the air.

Next she wiggled out of her panties and kicked them off with her feet. Despite having a baby only six months ago, her bald slit looked perfect and untouched.

The entranced guards stared blankly. Struggling to form a sentence, Frank finally spoke up.

"Please follow us."

They escorted her over to what looked like a gynecologist chair, complete with stirrups and arm rests. Both the stirrups and armrests had locking straps.

"Wait? What is this for? I thought we were done here."

"We need to make sure you're not smuggling contraband in other places."

Noticing the stirrups, Tracy put two and two together and started to panic. "No! Let me go! Please! I'll do anything, just not that."

Despite her protests, the two guards managed to wrestle the struggling blonde milf into the chair and locked her in. Her arms were outstretched to her side and her legs spread up and in the air, leaving her tits and pussy fully exposed and vulnerable.

Jerry walked over to the table and sifted through the contents of the diaper bag on the table. He lifted up a breast pump.

"Do you mind telling me what this is?"

"A breast pump. I need to pump often because I'm lactating."

"Well, we're gonna need to verify that this is indeed a breast pump. I'm going to place this on your breasts and activate the device to make sure it is what you say it is."

Jerry carried the battery operated pump over and rested the machine on her tight stomach. Tracy shook her head and cried as she knew what was coming next. The guard placed the cups over her swollen teats, struggling to squeeze the nipples through the openings. He set the dial to 3, and almost immediately a steady drip of milk began to make it's way out of her nipples into the attached bottles.

"Old McDonald, had a farm, E-I-E-I-O." Jerry sang as the blonde was being milked. Frank and Jerry shared a laugh.

"Ok, you verified it's a pump, can you please take it off me now?" The blonde grimaced as the pump did it's work. Her nipples were particularly sensitive that day, and the intense tugging was beginning to be too much.

Ignoring her question, Jerry walked back over to the table and held up a full 8 oz bottle of breast milk.

"Ma'am, what is this?"

"That's milk for my baby. Our flight is over six hours, so I pumped it so that he could eat."

"I need you to drink some of this so that we can verify it's not a dangerous substance."

"Gross. I can't drink my own MMMMM!" Before she knew it, the guard shoved the milk bottle right into her open mouth. Her eyes went wide in shock as the guard squeezed the bottle. Warm, creamy milk gushed out of the nipple of the bottle and slid down her throat. She had never so much as tasted her own milk before, but now she was being forced to swallow down full gulps. She began to cry as her baby's meal was being force fed to her. She expected only to take a sip, but as the milk kept coming out, to her horror she realized she would be forced to drink the entire contents of the extra large milk bottle.

Meanwhile, Frank walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. Squirting a generous dollop into his bare hand, he coated his fingers in the substance. "Sorry, we're fresh out of gloves. So we'll have to do this au natural." Sitting on a small stool between her legs, he slowly but forcefully inserted four of his fingers Her labia attached.

"Mmmmm!" She screamed in pain at the violent intrusion in her. Her screams were muffled with the milk bottle in her mouth. As milk continued to be forced down her throat, her letdown reflex kicked in and milk began to gush out of her nipples into the bottles attached to her breast pump. Even though she had only been pumped for a few minutes, she had already produced several ounces.

Frank had finally managed to fit his entire hand into her vagina, his fingers disappearing deep inside her. She winced as she felt his fingertips brush against her cervix.

"Hmm, I don't feel anything here. Let me feel around a little more." Frank pulled his hand halfway out, then pushed it back in all the way. He continued to repeat this motion several times. Each time, she got a little looser and his hand slid in a little easier. After managing to loosen her up, he balled his fingers into a fist and rammed it into her stretched pussy. For the first time in her life, she was being fist fucked! He rammed his fist inside her back and forth, hearing the muffled screams of the blonde milf.

But there was more to focus on than just the intrusion down below. The breast pump continued to tug at her sore nipples. Jerry kept squeezing more and more milk down the blondes throat. Finally, the bottle was empty, and Jerry took it out of her mouth. He turned the dial on the breast pump to 7, and the pump immediately began to rapidly milk both breasts, stretching her nipples to two inches inside the flanges.

To her confusion and horror, Tracy began to feel the onset of an orgasm. These strange men were actually going to force her to cum! With her husband and baby waiting for her twenty feet away behind a closed door no less. She uncontrollably started to thrust her hips at the guards hand. As her horniness overtook her, she momentarily forgot about her predicament and loudly moaned. She was thankful the room was soundproof, otherwise her husband would definitely have heard her sounds.

Jerry noticed how close she was, so he reached down to the dial of the breast pump and turned it to the maximum setting of 10. The tremendous tug at her tits combined with the fisting finally brought her over the edge.

"Aaaagghh!" Juices gushed out of her pussy around the guards fist, coating his arm in her fluid. Tracy's body convulsed for thirty seconds as she had the most intense orgasm of her entire life. The blonde closed her eyes and breathed heavily as the guard slowly removed his fist with a plop sound. What had once been a pristine beautiful vagina was now a large gaping hole with outstretched lips. Meanwhile, the breast pump continued it's whirring. Both bottles attached to the pump were now full, and the excess milk spilled over the cups and streamed down her body. The small stream of milk trickled down her abdomen directly into her gaping vagina.

Satisfied that they had thoroughly inspected her for contraband, the guards unshackled the milf and turned off the breast pump. As they removed the breast pump, they noticed how her nipples resembled cow udders.

Frank held up the full bottles of fresh milk pumped from her udders. "Nice work, Jerry. Damn, that's a lot of milk you got out of her. Maybe you should quit working here and become a farmer!" The guards laughed as the dazed Tracy slowly brought herself out of the chair and struggled to maintain her balance.

"Well, we didn't find any other contraband. And seeing as it's a small amount of coke and you complied, you're free to go. Of course, we have your information, so don't go making trouble again otherwise we'll know where to find you."

"Where are my clothes?" Tracy whispered as she scanned the room.

"We're going to have to confiscate your clothes, as well as your breast pump and milk for, uh, evidence. Don't worry though, we have some backup clothes for you from the lost and found. Here you go."

Frank handed Tracy a bag. As she looked through the bag, her heart sank as she saw what the guards had chosen for her to wear.

"I can't wear this!"

"Well, it's either that or go nude, what's it going to be?"

******

Meanwhile outside, Tracy's husband Jim looked up from his phone as he heard the door lock clink. It had been about fifteen minutes, and Jim was increasingly nervous that they would not make their flight. Jimmy Jr. was sleeping in the car seat next to him. He saw the door open and had to do a double take.

Tracy walked out wearing a too-small white tank top with no bra. The scoop neck of the shirt exposed her expansive cleavage and the top semi-circles of her areolas. The hem of the scoop neck rested against her nipples, just barely covering them. Even without a bra, her breasts were held up as if they were being supported. She also had on a blue pleated micro skirt. The skirt was so short that only about half her butt was covered. To Jim's astonishment, she wasn't wearing panties! The front barely covered her pussy. Any light movement would cause her to expose herself to anybody who might be looking. Tracy folded one arm across her chest and held down the skirt with her other hand. To top off her ridiculous outfit, she was wearing six inch stripper heals. Taking notice of her stumbling and dazed look, Jim thought she resembled a cheap street hooker who had several drinks too many.

"Honey? What the hell happened to you? Are you ok?"

"Can we please just go?"

"But why are you dressed like-"

"I said can we please just go?!"

Jim stared at her for a moment, then nodded. To their relief, they finally made it to the gate with some time to spare. As they stood waiting for their row to be called, they took notice of the other passengers filing in. Tracy became increasingly self conscious as she overheard comments from other passengers.

"Wow, what a slut." "Hey baby, how much for a quicky?" "Damn what a fine piece of milf ass"

Finally, a voice came through on the intercom. "We are now boarding rows 30 through 35. Passengers ticketed for those rows, please come to the front gate."

Their seats were finally called. Tracy closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. As she began to walk toward the door leading to the jetway, she went over her strategy in her head. Once on the plane, she could request a blanket or two to cover herself. Then once they landed, she had extra clothes in her suitcase, she could-

Suddenly, she heard a snap as the heel of one of her shoes broke. She stumbled around desperately trying to keep her balance. She saw a trash can and attempted to hold on to the edge, but her balance sent her flying head first into the receptacle.

"Aahhh!" She landed head first directly into the trash can, her head hitting the bottom with a thud. Upside down, she became aware that her micro skirt had fallen down, and her entire lower body was now exposed to all the passengers.

"JIM! GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN THING!" She desperately kicked her legs attempting to flip herself upside down, but it was useless. Her arms were trapped and she had no leverage, so she would have to be pulled out.

Stunned, Jim took notice of her gaping pussy. What did those guards do to his wife? He was too shocked to immediately react to his wife's pleas for help as the passengers got quite a show.

"Hey mommy, look! That woman forgot to put on her undies" a voice from the crowd could be heard saying. The hundred or so passengers laughed at the comment and stood watching the flailing woman kick her naked legs, her upper half concealed by the trash can.

After a minute had passed, Jim finally had the wherewithal to pull his wife out. Luckily, the trash can had been empty, so it was not necessary to clean up.

As she brought herself back up to her feet, she smoothed out her shirt and skirt in front of her. Her entire face and ears were flushed with embarrassment as her heart pounded.

Hearing hooting and hollering, she looked down and to her horror, both of her breasts had slipped out of the scoop neck of her tank top, and her entire tits were exposed to her fellow passengers.

"Ahh!" The passengers got quite a show as the blonde attempted to squeeze her heaving udders back into her shirt. The shirt was so small and tight that it took a good twenty seconds to adjust herself. At one point, the squeezing motion caused a small stream of milk to squirt out of one of her nipples, landing on the jeans of a passenger standing in line behind her.

Throwing the high heels into the trash can, Tracy presented her ticket to the stunned airline worker. She picked up Jimmy Jr.'s car seat and turned to Jim. "Let's get the hell out of here." She marched down the jetway to the plane, with Jim trailing behind her. Little did she know, her humiliation was just beginning...