Milla Jovovich - Blacked Ch. 03

Story Info
Milla shoots her first porn wearing Resident Evil costume.
3.8k words
4.34
10.7k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate8888
kate8888
32 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and does not in anyway reflect the actions or thoughts of Milla Jovovich or any other mentioned person. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money off writing it.

*********************

It has been 4 weeks since Milla first had an affair with her Nigerian co-actor, Ray, at the gym. Although Milla hit the gym quite several times since then, they only had fucked on 2 other occasions as she was too careful not to be seen by anyone. She didn't feel guilty at all cheating on his husband, after all she was still in love with Paul, but he couldn't give her an orgasm for the last 4 years. So for Milla, it was just sexual satisfaction, a way to fulfill her physical desires outside her otherwise perfect marriage.

At first Milla thought it would negatively affect her marriage but she was wrong, her family life has never been better as she become satisfied with it. Her life was more vibrant now, even Paul seemed happier, everything was so good that she was thinking about coming clean to Paul, tell him everything. Having an open marriage would make her life a lot easier but there were so much at stake, her whole family for that matter, so she thought it was better to keep it a secret. Little did she know that Paul already knew, having seen the videos of her first sex with Roy on her iCloud.

Having found out about Milla's affair, Paul was not unhappy either. Every time Milla hit the gym, he would masturbate to her sex tape, fantasizing about what she is doing at the gym. Eventually, the tape became boring and his pleasure from jerking off to it wore off. He thought about going to the gym and spy on her, but that was too risky given the fact that many people working there knew him. He then came up with a new idea, to produce a second sex tape but this time professionally, he was a producer after all.

Getting close to the release of Resident Evil Retribution, the cast were arranged to do a promo photoshoot for the movie. Ray would be there, alongside Milla, with lots of cameras pointing at them, Paul thought to himself. All he had to do was get rid of the rest of the cast so the two of them would be alone to do the "photoshoot" or maybe, the movie of his dreams. He was sure that once the two of them get alone, they couldn't take their hands off each other, and their lustfulness would do the rest.

After lots of consideration, he realized the best approach would be to give them both the wrong time of the photoshoot. But this could potentially ruin his plan, because he wouldn't know if Ray was close with any other of the cast. He could find out the correct time of the photoshoot from any of the other actors and not show up with Milla. Then he came up with a better plan. It didn't have to be Ray in the photoshoot! Everyone in the promo photoshoot was supposed to be in their Resident Evil costume, and Ray's character had a giant hood, hiding his whole face.

This meant Paul had to hire a black pornstar who had a similar figure to Ray, alongside a filming crew to shoot her wife doing what essentially would be a porn movie. He thought finding a professional black pornstar as tall as Ray would be difficult but a little search on the Internet led him to Louie Smalls who was only an inch or two shorter than Ray.

Finding a filming crew wasn't that difficult either as there were many confidential private contractors in Hollywood who would handle these kind of jobs. Ultimately, Paul hired a filming crew from the same agency he hired Louie from, Blacked corporation, to do the film and stills. Paul has worked enough in Hollywood to know he couldn't trust anyone, so he arranged and signed a strict NDA with them.

With everything in place, all Paul had to do was to misinform Milla with the wrong time of the photoshoot. To be less suspicious, he decided to first send all the cast the wrong time, then skip Milla when updating the cast with the correct time. This way, Milla would arrive in the morning, hours before the real promo photoshoot. Milla was preparing dinner when she received the message; She had to be at the studio on Tuesday morning, at 9 am.

So there she was at the studio, right on time, but she couldn't find anyone else. The photoshoot was going to start at 10 but she was asked to be at the studio an hour earlier for hair and makeup. She went straight to the makeup room; there she found Chloe, makeup assistant of Resident Evil.

"Hi Milla, you are so early,"

"Hey Chloe, yeah they asked me to be early for the makeup and stuff," Milla said.

"Well, it's not going to take that much. Get yourself ready, I'll get back right way,"

Milla took off her coat and sat down. Soon, Chloe got back with makeup kits and started to get ready. To Milla, it seemed that, like everyone else, Chloe was late too. However, she got right into it and in about 40 minutes, her face and hair was done. Milla then went to the dressing room to wear Alice's costume. Wearing a superhero costume was always a challenge for Milla; yes, she was thin but these costumes were tailored so tight to accentuate every curve of the women who wore them. In this case, it was so tight that she couldn't even wear any underwear; not that it wouldn't fit, the underwear lines would be visible under her costume.

Unlike the last Resident Evil movie, her costume was a tight black cut-out jumpsuit made of synthetic rubber that she had to wear over a long sleeve spandex top. A tight corset with black and silver buckles would then go over it. Her costume had 2 zippers, separated by a triangle cut-out right above the butt. The first zipper was in the back hidden by the corset, as the second one went from above the butt all the way to the front, below her belly button, wrapping her whole crotch area. While redundant, the second zipper was very convenient for bathroom breaks during long takes.

Eventually, Milla got ready and headed for the shooting location. Ray Olubowale was the only one from the cast who was there, already in Undead Axeman costume; little did Milla know that he was actually Louie Smalls, a professional pornstar. Watching Milla Jovovich approach him in her Resident Evil costume got Louie very excited. If he played all his cards right, he would be fucking her very soon, Louie thought to himself.

"Hi Ray, how are you doing? where's everyone else?" asked Milla.

"Hi, I don't know", Louie said weakly, right before clearing his throat. He kept it short so Milla wouldn't notice his tone.

"Let's start with some solo shots of Alice, then we'll do a fight sequence with Axeman", said the lead photographer, as another camera-man was filming the "behind the scene" of the photoshoot.

Louie stayed aside while Milla started posing for the camera in various positions. Blood rushed through his penis as he watched Milla in her tight costume posing her back to the camera. After several shots in various positions with different weapons, the photographer asked Axeman to join Milla on set. They started shooting a fight sequence with weapons, then they were asked to drop the weapons to capture a few hand fight stills.

Louie took every opportunity to grab Milla's boobs or rub his bulge against her butt when he was behind her. Thinking he was Ray, Milla was enjoying the physical contacts too. A few minutes later, Louie became so turned on that his hard-on became obvious to everyone.

"Alice, checkout if he is hiding anything", said the photographer.

Milla gave a look to the photographer through the camera lens, indicating the obvious. Anyway, she decided doing what he said, not because he said it, but because she really wanted to. She got on her knees and slowly pushed aside Axeman's apron. Louie's cock sprung free and almost hit Milla in the face. Starring at his black cock, Milla heard camera shutter clicks increased rapidly. She looked to her side to find out the photographer was capturing close-ups of her face next to Axeman's big black cock.

Milla's lustful eye's switched from camera lens to Axeman's black cock again. His cock was somewhat different under shooting light, more magnificent and surprisingly darker. Mesmerized by his black cock, Milla decided to go for it, she could always take care of the films afterwards. So she opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. Looking down at Milla Jovovich sucking his cock, Louie wanted to shout out and call her the black cock slut she was, but he couldn't risk being compromised.

After a few minutes of getting his cock sucked, Louie took his cock out Milla's mouth and pulled it upwards, exposing his ball sack to the Hollywood beauty. No questions asked, Milla started sucking his black balls. Occasionally, the photographer would call for Milla's attention so she would make eye contact with camera. Afterwards, Louie decided to try fucking her pretty face, so he grabbed her head with both hands and pushed his cock into her mouth again.

Taken by surprise, Milla's eyes widen at first, she then relaxed her throat to take as much of his cock as she could. But no matter how much she tried, Louie couldn't shove more than a third of his cock, not in this position at least. Nevertheless, he continued fucking her face. On the other side, it was Milla's first time to get her face fucked, so she was a little bit shocked. The camera-man notice that and got closer to capture her shocked expression. Looking upwards, Milla saw the Undead Axeman for the first time and not Ray, this made her pussy even wetter.

After a while, Louie stopped and pulled out his cock to make her stand up. Grabbing her waist, he turned Milla so her back would face the cameras. He then started to slowly unzip the back crotch zipper; as he was unzipping, the stretched rubber costume started to contract and soon after, Milla's white butt crack came into the view, exposed to the camera. Louie grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it at her wet slit, pushed it only a little bit just to slightly open her pussy lips.

Milla was biting her lip, waiting for him to thrust his cock into her, but nothing happened. Just when she looked over her shoulders, camera shutters started clicking, capturing her in perfect position with a 10-inch black cock at her entrance.

"You got your pictures, now start fuck-aaaahh ..." Milla said as Louie interrupted her by shoving his whole cock into her and started thrusting her cunt right away. With his hands grabbing her lower waist, Louie pulled her toward himself with every thrust, hammering her pussy even harder.

"Yes! Fuck me! Own that pussy!" Milla said at last, after minutes of moaning. This was enough for Louie to become more aggressive; he pulled her hair with both hands, making her stand straight, while increasing his pace. At this point, Milla was facing the camera man, staring through the camera lens.

"God yes! I'm cumming!" Milla said as a shiver took her body.

Louie took that moment to change position and also, to reveal an exotic sight for the camera in front of Milla. With his cock still in her pussy from behind, he unzipped the other half of her crotch and lifted her by grabbing her thighs. With her knees bent, her thighs were wide open and raised upwards, putting her stuffed pussy in full display. Gradually, Louie pulled his thick black cock out of her to the point that only a bit of his knob kept her pussy lips apart.

Louie stood still in that position so the photographer could capture Milla's sexy smile with Axeman's 10-inch cock pointing right at her cunt. After a dozen rapid shutter clicks, Louie began shoving his cock into her by lowering her steadily.

"Yes baby! Stretch that pussy, just like that," Milla said right before the studio filled with her moans. Louie's cock soaked with her cum as he kept on shoving his black dick balls deep into her wet cunt. After 5 minutes of fucking her in standing reverse cowgirl, he pulled his cock out, once again revealing the full length of his black cock for the camera. Erotically smiling for the camera, Milla anticipated lots of shutter clicks but the photographer took none; then she realized Louie was pointing his cock at her butt hole.

The studio filled up with shutter clicks as Milla's eyes widen and a look of fear took over her flirtatious smile. The Undead Axeman was going to destroy Alice's ass hole with his big black cock, or at least that was what the pictures would suggest. She wasn't distressed because of lack of anal experience - in fact she had lost her anal virginity long before getting married, but because she wasn't sure if her butt could accommodate that beer-can thick cock.

Slowly, Louie lowered Milla onto his cock while pressing his knob against her ass hole. It took him a little bit of pressure to open her anus but once it was open, the head of his cock popped in quickly. Milla started to groan loudly as he slid in a third of his cock. Louie then began to work her ass with that "few" inches to ease his whole cock into her. Thanks to the cream leaking from Milla's butt hole, he could push more of his cock into her with each stroke.

Shortly after, Louie was thrusting Milla's ass with full length of his cream-soaked cock. Unfortunately, after a few minutes he ran out of stamina and stopped to put her down.

"No! Don't stop, put that cock back in, fuck my ass with that black cock!" Milla demanded as Louie put her down on the floor.

Grabbing her by the hair, Louie dragged Milla to the armless couch nearby and shoved her onto it. Standing right at the edge of the couch, he grabbed her waist with his hands and started to drill her ass in doggy style.

"Yes baby, that's it, pound my ass with that black cock!" Milla shouted as Louie roughly rammed his cock deep in her ass, smashing her cunt with his balls.

Bitter-sweet pleasure of anal sex has given Milla a longest-lasting climax. The discomfort of having a thick 10-inch cock in her ass, combined with the joy of having her clitoris slammed by his huge ball sack, was teetering the line between her pain and pleasure; to the point that Milla was experiencing a continues orgasm in a euphoric equilibrium.

Eventually, Milla's moans turned into whimpers as Louie quickened his pace, leading to an anal frenzy.

"Yes! Harder! Fuck my ass harder! I'm close!"

Caught in the role of Undead Axeman, Louie grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her upwards. While fucking the shit out of her ass, he tore her spandex top apart to expose her cleavage. Letting go of her hair, he popped her small tits out her corset and started squeezing them. Squealing pretty loudly, Milla was reaching her second climax.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ I'm gonna cum again," Milla said right before her eyes rolled upwards and her body started shaking.

"Holly shit I'm cumming!" Milla continued.

Still grabbing Milla's tits, Louie pulled his cock out of her ass to let her squirt freely. After three squirts, he let go of her exhausted body to drop on her stomach. Lying flat on her front, Milla's wide open butt hole was visible through the crotch bust in her suit. Louie pushed his hip forward and pointed the tip of his big cock at her ass hole for the photographer to take his shots. He then sat down and relaxed his back on the couch.

A joyful smile came to Milla's face as she caught her breath resting on her belly. She raised her head to find Undead Axeman stroking his long shaft in front of her. Naturally, she crawled to him and began to suck his balls. Licking her own cream from his tool, she was ready to ride his black cock.

Milla stepped on the couch and turned her back to Louie with her legs either side of him. In reverse cowgirl position, she slowly lowered herself down on his cock. Louie grabbed her thighs and kept her still just as his cock was about to enter her pussy. Milla realized it was time for some stills, so she made some facial expressions for the camera while holding a squat above his long dick. To manifest Louie's real size for the camera, she rested her butt on his abs and positioned herself right behind his cock. His knob met her corset almost halfway, indicating the point his cock would reach once inside her.

Milla rose again and this time she didn't waste any time to descend on his cock. She started to moan as the head of his cock stretch the walls of her pussy. Inch by inch, his cock disappeared inside her. As Milla was grasping for air, Louie grabbed her waist and guided her to ride his cock. Soon after, she was riding the full length of his cock, slamming her butt onto him with each move.

As Louie gained back his strength, he decided to take back control. So he grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs back. Looping his arms around her knees, he interlocked his hands behind her neck. He then began to fuck her in full nelson position while pushing her head downwards so she could observe her pussy getting destroyed. Milla's mouth was open and drooling as she gazed at Louie's black cock thrusting her cunt balls deep.

"That's it baby. Ruin my pussy, ruin my pussy with that big black cock!"

Granting her wish, Louie began to move his hip faster and fuck her pussy even harder. He was pushing Milla's head so aggressively that she didn't have any choice but to behold his thick cock stretch her cunt. She began to whimper as her g-spot was stimulated rapidly. Milla was reaching her third orgasm when Louie started to grunt and reduced his pace. His thrusts were now slower but steadier and deeper, indicating he was about to cum.

"Yes baby! Pump my white pussy with that black cock!" Milla said while watching the base of his cock stiffen to inject his cum deep inside her. It took Louie a dozen seconds to fully drain his balls inside her. His cock slipped out of her pussy to let his still hot cum pour out of her stretched pussy and onto his glistened black cock.

Milla looked at the camera again, she couldn't wait for the photographer to finish his stills so she could clean those threads of cum off of his cock. As soon as the photographer finished, she kneeled in front of Louie to do just that. Taking her time, she slowly licked each thread of cum while admiring his cock superiority.

She polished every inch of his cock, making sure there wasn't any cum left. Wrapping off her oral job, she turned around to deal with the camera tapes, but the camera men were already gone.

"Where did they go? Fuck! I'm fucked! They have our tape! I'm fucked if that tape gets leaked. Do something Ray, they are probably still close." Milla said as her heart sank.

"Don't worry, no one's gonna leak those. Those are for a private collector." Louie answered.

"How do you know this?" Milla said as she realized he wasn't really Ray, "Who are you?"

"Does it really matter?"

Milla paused a few seconds staring at his black cock dangling between his legs. She then gave it a small kiss and said:

"No, it doesn't."

"Don't think about those tapes, they are as safe as they could be," Louie said right before putting on Axeman's apron and heading out.

Milla zipped her costume and headed for the dressing room. There she changed into her regular clothes. She put some tissues in her underwear to prevent her still leaking vagina wetting her pants. Getting her purse, she discovered an envelope in it. There were two pieces of paper in it. First one was a certification in her name. She was Blacked certified for one-on-one anal; it was signed by Blacked CEO and Louie Smalls, the pornstar who performed the action. Milla figured he was the man in Undead Axeman costume, pretending to be Ray.

The second one was her free 3-month Blacked Society membership paper. It included many perks and benefits such as free black male escorts, invitation to blacked private parties, free Caribbean vacations, etc. She was too worried about her sex tape to fully enjoy her new entitlement. She put the envelope back in her purse and went home.

kate8888
kate8888
32 Followers
12