Milla Jovovich - Blacked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Milla couldn't sleep at all. That was unusual as she would always sleep like a baby after fucking a black cock. But this time it was different, she couldn't keep her mind off her sex tape that was now in the open. Who was this private contractor? How did he arrange this? More important, how did he know she would fall for a black man this easily? Milla thought to herself while trying to sleep.

Meanwhile, she noticed Paul wasn't beside her in the bed, he must have gone to take a piss or something but he hadn't returned for some time now. Milla decided to go and look for him. Getting off the bed, she went right to the bath room but it was empty, he wasn't in the kitchen either. Looking a bit more, she found him in the TV room, resting on the couch and wanking to porn! Cautiously getting closer so he wouldn't notice her, she found out that it was her own sex tape!

Stunned by the sight, it took her several seconds to fathom what she just witnessed. Not wanting to get caught, she tiptoed back to their bed. The more she reviewed the situation, more satisfied she became. First, she got a piece of mind knowing her tape was safe. Second, her husband knew about her affairs and not only he wasn't angry at her, he seemed to be enjoying it very much. That night Milla slept like a baby as she always did, after fucking a black guy.

12