Millie's Kayak Camping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, we're happy to share the fish," Val said as she worked with deft strokes. "There's plenty here."

"Uh, thanks," Millie said, pausing as Troy pushed and kneaded and stroked. His hands on her bare back felt so much better. "I... ooo... have herb instant rice. I'll... aah... I can cook that... if you want."

Val said, "Oh, that sounds wonderful, Millie. Thank you. Please don't get up just yet. Let Troy finish."

"Mmm," said Millie as Troy applied perfect pressure on a particularly tense spot, "I wasn't going anywhere."

The incongruity of watching Val dismember fish while a naked young hunk did incredible things to her back left Millie off-balance. Normally reserved around strangers... well, around everyone, Millie felt strangely at ease with Val and Troy. Both were so relaxed and accepting, and Val was so confident and open. Millie wished she could be like her.

Troy leaned down and pecked her neck, his scruff sending electric tingles straight to her pussy.

"That's as much as I can do for now," he said quietly. "Did it help?"

Millie sat back. Collecting a breath, she twisted and rotated her shoulders. Only a twinge of soreness remained. All over, she felt alive and relaxed and renewed.

"It's so much better, Troy. Thank you."

Hugging her shirt to her chest, Millie got to her feet and faced him. She stepped close and kissed his cheek. Troy practically vibrated, beaming like a little boy.

Gathering her bra, Millie left the warm circle of the fire to search for the rice and her cooking pot.

~~~~

The evening air remained oppressively muggy. Millie dropped her shirt to her side as she walked, enjoying the novel sensation of being topless under the stars. She felt almost as free as she imagined Val and Troy felt. Suddenly, her hiking shorts, which had always seemed so comfortable, felt confining and chafing. She thought of taking them off, too.

What would Troy's reaction be, she wondered, if she returned completely naked? Would he see her as "lush" like her boyfriend had? More likely, Troy would scan her and hide his revulsion at the sight of her pale flab. A guy like that could have any woman he wanted, and he had Val—tawny, svelte, confident, and delicious.

She squatted and popped open the front hatch of her boat, searching for her pot and bag of food with the rice while reflecting on the strange couple. No, not strange: unusual. Why was a gorgeous guy like Troy with someone so much older? Was Val really that special? Or was she rich and his sugar momma?

The massage and seeing them so casually naked kept a warm squirmy sensation glowing within her, as did their open, friendly nature. They had more experience kayaking, had better boats, and were better equipped, yet neither had made any remark about the inadequacies of her boat, her gear... or her.

From the glances Val had given her, Millie suspected Val liked both girls and guys. Millie's sex-starved imagination swirled with lurid possibilities.

~~~~

Millie considered leaving her shirt off when she returned. Shouldn't she meet them half-way? It did feel wonderful to be topless.

With a sigh, she decided to wear her shirt without the bra. She carried her things back to the fire.

Val and Troy, still naked, were positioning a folding grill over the glowing coals of the fire. They looked up, smiled in welcome, and continued their task.

Together, all three prepared the food and chatted. Troy produced a container of wine and cups.

He refused to sit when Millie offered him his chair, preferring to squat or stand. He served the food, tended the fire, and puttered around, content, it seemed, to leave Millie and Val sitting and relaxing. Troy's naked body looked even better in the glow and flickering shadows of the fire. Val's tawny skin looked so smooth and warm. Millie longed to reach over and run her hand along her arm.

While they ate, Millie, new to kayaking, had endless questions about their boats, what they cost, what trips they had been on, and problems they had faced.

"Other than a few sudden squalls," Val said, "there was that time we were crossing the Strait of Georgia—that's between Vancouver Island and the mainland—when an orca popped up close behind me. We'd seen a pod in the distance earlier. I had no idea this one was there until it blew. I turned at the sound then saw this giant dorsal fin... scared the living crap out of me. And like a fool, over I went."

Millie gasped. "You were in the water with a killer whale?"

"Oh, they don't care about people. Unless you act like a seal. It just swam past and dove. Absolutely magnificent. Anyway, the water was choppy, and I had a hell of a time getting back in. Thankfully, Troy was with me."

Millie shook her head in awe, then said, "Well, I capsized back at the put-in."

"No way."

"Yep. I'd just got in and was paddling away when I reached down to adjust a foot peg and sploosh!"

Troy and Val laughed.

"Been there, done that too," said Val.

Troy said, "Yeah, you're not really a kayaker until you've dumped at least twice."

As they talked about their adventures, Millie learned the pair also had smaller sport kayaks for white-water runs.

"I'm kinda nervous about that," Millie said. "The guidebook says there are rapids ahead."

With a shrug of one shoulder, Val said, "It's just a patch of faster water. Class I, I guess. No rocks or strainers or anything. Stay in the middle, keep your boat straight, and you'll be fine." She grinned. "And leave your foot pegs alone."

~~~~

After eating, Troy disappeared to clean the dishes, refusing all offers of help from Millie and Val. Val refilled their wine and tossed more branches into the fire.

"Is he always like that?" asked Millie. "So accommodating, I mean."

"Isn't it great?" Val smiled and leaned back in her chair. "He's a sweet guy. He can never do enough for me."

Millie couldn't hold her curiosity. "So how did you two—"

"I was a client. We chatted a lot as he did my therapy. Later on about personal things. Really personal things. One time, I saw he was hard after giving me the most spectacular full-body massage, so I fished out his cock and blew him right there in the room."

"Oh, my god!"

Val grinned. "Sounds like a bad porno, doesn't it?"

"Guess it does," said Millie, laughing. "But he's so young!"

"He's 28. If he was 43 and I was 28, people would think it was fine. Why can't it be just as fine when it's the other way around?"

"I won't argue about that. It's just... do you have anything in common? And most guys aren't into older women. Oh... not that you're old or anything, Val."

Val laughed. "I'm getting there. It's a shock when I think of my age. I mean, I still feel 28 inside. Men my age just seem... old. And Troy, well, I should let him tell it, but he says he's always been able to get beautiful women. Anyone he wanted, any time. Says he's tired of them now. Said most of the really beautiful women are selfish, or dumb, or both. Especially the rich ones. He told me I'm the first woman he's known who has... what was his word..."

"Substance. Val has substance."

Millie jumped at the voice from the darkness behind her. Troy was dragging a large branch. Naked, with his long hair and muscles glowing in the flickering firelight, Millie thought of a caveman dragging his kill back to the hearth.

"Val's smart, sexy as hell, generous," he said, positioning one end of the branch on the rocks surrounding the fire. "And a total rocket in bed."

He stomped on the branch, shattering it in two, then tossed the pieces into the fire, raising a burst of sparks. He glanced at Millie.

"Are we supposed to be impressed?" said Val with a smile.

Troy grinned and nodded. He walked up to Val and stole a sip of her wine while she playfully batted him away. Then he squatted by the fire, poking at it.

Val leaned back, extending her toned legs and tilting her head up to the sky.

"Isn't it wonderful to be out here? No city noises. No glowing screens. You know, ten years ago, I would never have imagined doing anything like this. Or doing anything as slutty as blowing my massage therapist."

Over his shoulder, Troy said, "It was a first for me." He grinned.

"You didn't stop me," said Val.

"Oh, I was frozen in shock. A worldly woman taking advantage of an innocent young guy trying to do his job."

"Innocent, huh? You told me you'd been dreaming about fucking me on the massage table for six months."

Millie felt like she'd blundered into a private conversation.

"So, uh, what changed, Val?" she asked. "In your life, I mean. If that's okay to ask."

Val sat up. "My life fell apart, that's all." She sipped her wine. "I was a corporate lawyer. Wearing a power suit, doing power lunches with powerful people. For a powerful amount of money."

"That actually sounds pretty great."

"Oh, it was, for the first few years. My mom lost everything when she escaped Vietnam in '79. She drove my brothers and me to be successful, make money. And we did. But it was eating me alive. Came home one day to find my husband had left me. My fault—I was always working. Barely remembered he existed. The next day, my firm declined to make me partner for the third time. The day after, I got t-boned at an intersection. Two weeks in hospital is a great opportunity to reflect on life."

"I'm so sorry, Val."

"Amazing how things come in threes, isn't it? Like the universe is trying to tell us something. Or test us. Anyway, I realized I wasn't enjoying anything, and my firm wasn't ever going to let a mere woman be a partner, no matter how much I brought in. So, when I healed, I quit, said 'fuck you, universe' and started reinventing myself. That book Wild had just come out, so—"

"Oh, my god," said Millie. "That was my inspiration too! Did you hike the Pacific Crest Trail?"

"Heavens, no. I was out of shape and smoked a pack a day. I did the West Coast Trail instead. In British Columbia. It's only 75km. Like a fool, I thought it would be easier. But it's rough. Oh, fuck is it rough."

"That's amazing. Makes what I'm doing seem like a joke."

"Oh, I didn't do the trail alone. There were four of us. And we gave up half-way. You've got more guts than I ever had, Millie."

"Yeah," said Troy. "A multi-day trip by yourself in the wild? That's really impressive. I wouldn't do it. Is this really your first kayak trip?"

Millie said, "I did a few day trips, but this is the first time kayak camping. My boyfriend and I hiked in the backwoods a lot, so I had most of the gear already. Once, we were hiking up this trail beside a lake. It was just as humid as now. I was soaked in sweat and my pack was crushing me. Then below us a group of kayakers just glided by. I knew that's what I wanted to do next."

"And your boyfriend didn't?" asked Val.

Millie sipped her own wine, then swabbed the back of her neck. "Oh, that was a couple of years ago. Things were already declining between us. He took this job at a startup. I guess he's like you used to be... works all day, every day. He stopped doing things with me. We haven't made love in almost a year."

"Ooo, that's hard," Val said. "Well, maybe he'll come around."

"No. I've tried. He tried. His job is his mistress now. But it's my fault, too. My job was sucking the life out of me. Twelve years at that place. They kept promising to hire more people, promising raises and a promotion, but they just kept piling on the work. Like a fool, I believed them and stuck it out. For years! And I brought all that frustration home. No wonder he lost interest."

With a sympathetic look, Val reached over and placed her hand on Millie's.

"Then last year," Millie continued, "a friend got sick and died. We'd grown up together. I hadn't kept in touch the past few years, but she was the same age as me! That's when everything got bad. Depression. Anger, hopelessness. I was a mess."

Val squeezed her hand, then revealed how some of her own friends had died, and how each time it had hit her hard.

"It never gets easy," she said, "but it reminds us to look up and enjoy life."

"Exactly," said Millie. "I started looking at my life. Two months ago, a new guy I had spent a year training got promoted to be my supervisor. Turned out he was the son of a friend of the owner. And a drooling moron. I quit. My boyfriend barely noticed how much happier that made me. Finally, when he refused to go on this trip, or do anything else, we had a long, long talk. He won't be there when I get back."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Val said. "But then I guess you've begun your journey. Sooner in life than I began mine." She held up her cup. "Cheers, Millie. To your journey."

The pair clunked their cups together and took a sip.

Troy stood, stole Val's cup, and toasted Millie too. The look when his eyes met hers lit warm feelings and steamy thoughts within her. He vanished into the dark, where Millie heard him puttering around again.

Conversation with Val turned to relationships, sex, work, and everything else. Val listened as Millie vented, sympathizing, but never judging, offering bits of advice, relating her own experiences and laughing at her own past mistakes.

Millie loved her laugh—light, free and unreserved. When Val smiled, her dark eyes crinkled and gleamed with a cat-like knowing. Millie saw why Troy wanted to be with her. Val had a quiet beauty, but underneath, Millie sensed strong passions.

Val kept Millie riveted with stories of her life and career. She had done so much, most, Millie realized, only within the ten years since she 're-invented' herself. Val seemed just as riveted when Millie recounted her own few tales, laughing with her and offering sympathy and understanding.

Troy reappeared, carrying more wood and another container of wine. After stoking the fire, he topped up Millie's cup, gazing at her with his beautiful green eyes. He then filled Val's cup and disappeared.

Millie said, "Why doesn't he just sit down and relax?"

"Oh, he's a little nervous. He wants to ask if he can sleep with you tonight."

Millie nearly choked. "WHAT?"

Amusement danced in Val's eyes. "We're not a couple, you know. We do trips like this together. And he shows up at my place sometimes to fuck. Sometimes I show up at his. But we keep it casual. We see other people."

"Oh," said Millie. "But he's here with you now. And he's gorgeous. I'm..." She swept a hand down her body and grimaced.

"I think you're a little too hard on yourself, Millie. You're lovely. And a good person. We've only been talking for a little while, but I can see that. Even Troy sees it, and he's a guy. And he really likes your curves, especially compared to a skeleton like me."

"But you're breathtaking!" Millie blurted, flustered and off-balance.

Val smiled and studied Millie again. She leaned close. "Frankly, if you let him, um, entertain you tonight, you'd be doing me a favor. He gets extra horny when he's out in the wild. He wore me out last night and I wouldn't mind a night off." Val's eyes searched Millie's. "Or... maybe... you'd like to join us both? We have a lovely big air mattress. Great for cuddling."

"Oh! I... uh... I mean..." Millie pictured herself exploring Val's supple body while both of them explored hers. It had been so long since she had been fucked, and years since being with a woman. Would she still even be any good at it? And how could she hope to please Troy, who had been with who knows how many experienced women?

Val patted Millie's hand and sat back. "That was a little abrupt, wasn't it? Sorry, Millie. I completely understand if you're not comfortable. Guess I wouldn't be in your place, either. It's just... well, I've noticed you drooling over Troy. And me. Thought it might be okay to offer."

"N-No, it's totally okay, Val. I'm not... offended or anything. You're right, I... er..."

Val frowned. "Oh, now I've put you on the spot. I'm sorry, Millie. Didn't mean to. Troy says I'm too aggressive sometimes. But then, I think he's too passive. He never makes the first move."

She leaned over and took Millie's hand, fixing her with a kind expression. She kissed Millie lovingly on the cheek, then pulled back and smiled.

Millie's heart somersaulted while her mind churned with lust, self-doubt, worry, and longing.

Val stood and stretched, perfectly at ease with her nakedness under the stars.

"I'd better retire. It's late and Troy always wants to get back on the river early." She sighed. "Personally, I'd rather sleep in."

Millie nodded numbly, looking up at Val, her guts clenching in turmoil. She should just follow her desires and go with her back to their tent. But that seemed so... slutty? And what did she have to offer? Her nagging sense of inadequacy bloomed and swirled. What happened to the confidence she had in college? Had her job and failed relationship eroded her that much?

Val seemed to understand. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight, Millie. Sweet dreams," she said, and went to her tent.

~~~~

Millie settled into her tiny tent. The night air remained humid, so she removed the tent fly leaving the inner screen portion to keep bugs away.

She felt brave enough to strip naked and lay on her sleeping bag. Through the tent's gauzy mesh, the stars were numerous and sharp without light pollution from any city. She looked over at the dying fire, safely contained within the stone circle, and beyond it to Val and Troy's opulent tent.

They were far enough away that she could hear voices but no distinct words. They talked and laughed between long pauses and what might have been kissing, or mouths being used elsewhere. There came the hollow rubbery sound of bodies shifting on an air mattress followed by a moan from Val and deep groan from Troy. Soon, low rhythmic sounds of motion reached Millie's straining ears.

Millie's simmering need flared, and her hand drifted between her legs. She tried not to picture them, yet couldn't help wondering if Troy was on top, filling Val with that wonderful cock, or if Val was taking control—riding him, grinding on him while he held her sweet breasts, gazing up at her with thankful wonder and lust.

She caressed one breast and tweaked her nipple while slipping fingers along her soaked pussy. Oh, to be with them, even just to watch. Was it too late? Millie had never been in a threesome. The idea intrigued her, but she tried to picture the mechanics. What went where and how? Did people make love two at a time while one watched, or did all three try to please each other at the same time?

Millie imagined laying back, head cradled in Val's lap while she stroked her hair and breasts, Troy propped on his arms above her, eyes bright with excitement and raw need as he took her. She pictured Val's eyes going glassy when Millie brought her to orgasm with tongue and fingers while Troy fucked her doggy-style from behind.

Millie curled two fingers inside herself, strumming her clit with her other hand, imagining Troy's cock filling her exquisitely, every eager plunge he made into her body grazing her g-spot. Her tempo increased while she tried keeping quiet.

Val moaned again, this time long, lifting, and languid. She was coming. Troy exclaimed once, twice, then groaned one last time as their mattress shifted again then stopped. She pictured him rammed deep inside Val, emptying himself into her. Millie worked herself harder. She pictured herself under him, the tent thick with the masculine scent of his exertion, crushing her to her camping mat as he lost control, overcome by lust.

Millie's hips churned and lifted, seeking contact with her imagined lover as a breathy "oooooh" escaped her lips. Her heat and excitement crested and broke, sending ecstasy blossoming out through every part of her. Awareness faded as it consumed her, igniting every nerve. She threw her head back and gasped, never wanting the waves of bliss to end.