Millie's Kayak Camping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together they waded waist deep. Millie dunked her head under the water then surfaced, the cool water exhilarating on her bare body. Val did the same, and they stood smiling at each other.

Val then swung her hand over the river's surface, sending a sheet of water cascading over Millie's face.

Sputtering, Millie wiped water from her eyes.

"That's for worrying us," Val said, grinning.

Millie narrowed her eyes then splashed Val back with even more water.

"And that's for being worried," she said. "I made it, didn't I? I can take care of myself."

Playfully, they splashed each other, squealing and laughing, competing to see who could inundate the other more.

They stopped, both beaming, wiping water from their eyes and hair. Millie fought an urge to lean in and kiss Val.

Val did not. She stepped close, pressing her warm body to Millie's, and kissed her gently.

Startled at first, Millie softened at the feathery touch of Val's soft, sweet mouth and kissed her back, flooded with joy.

Val pulled back, searching Millie's face. "Okay?" she asked.

"Very okay," Millie breathed, and embraced her.

Their next kiss was more confident. Millie hooked her hand behind Val's neck to hold her in place and tentatively darted her tongue forward. Val cooed and responded, probing Millie's mouth. She shifted her hands low to rest them on the top of Millie's ass.

As they kissed, Val guided Millie's hand to her breast. Touching her lovely body sent flutters of excitement through Millie. Val ran her palm up Millie's breast from the underside and skated over her hardening nipple, bringing a breathy sigh from Millie as her legs turned rubbery.

"Y-you should know," Millie breathed, "I've only been with a woman once."

Val moved to nibble Millie's earlobe, shooting tingly warmth straight to her pussy.

"Did you like it?"

"I liked her."

"Good answer," Val said, and teased Millie between her legs with her fingertips. "And do you like me?"

Millie crushed Val to her. "Oh, god! Of course I do. I really, really like you, Val."

They kissed again, Millie running her hands over Val's back and the swell of her toned ass. Val's slender body radiated warmth, feeling so alive and filled with energy in Millie's embrace. It must have been her imagination, but Millie thought she tasted vaguely of oranges.

Without a word, Val led Millie from the water then guided her to lie back on the packed earth of the riverbank. Val lay beside her, and they embraced, kissing with hands roaming everywhere.

Millie's heart surged. She was so used to men with their aggressiveness and impatience and, too often, clumsy fumbling. With Val, it was a conversation of touches, a slow back-and-forth of giving and receiving as they explored each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Millie's hips lifted and rolled as Val's hand did wonderful things, drawing little gasps and groans from her. Tentatively, Millie pressed her hand between Val's legs. Encouraged by her soft moan, she moved her fingers through Val's silky slickness, stroking and teasing, the feel of another woman both familiar and foreign.

Val sighed and moaned, touching Millie everywhere, playfully raking her nails over her ass, hefting and massaging her breasts, stroking Millie's inner thighs, circling two fingers at her opening. Val's endearing expressions of joy and passion mirrored the feelings that coursed through Millie.

With a mischievous smile, Val caressed Millie's cheek and kissed her, then slid to lick and suck gently at her breasts. Millie groaned and lay back, idly stroking Val's head as the older woman suckled then nipped and tongued her sensitive nipple. Pleased by Millie's reactions, she took her time worshiping Millie's breasts while roaming her hands all over Millie's body.

When Val concentrated her touch on Millie's pussy, grazing her clit and probing two fingers inside her, Millie groaned at fire Val ignited. Slowly, Val built Millie's passions, her shining eyes watching as Millie gasped and writhed, her orgasm approaching.

Flashed one more impish look, Val slid lower, settling her face between Millie's thighs. Millie felt a flicker of apprehension, but that was doused by her trust in Val and the yearning lust gripping her.

The first lazy slide of Val's tongue along Millie's drenched pussy forced a strangled groan from her. Millie wanted to watch her but had to lie back while Val did incredible things with her lips, tongue and fingers. As she savored Val's efforts, Millie hoped later she could please Val just as thoroughly. At that moment, though, she could only groan and pet Val's silky hair, helpless as she rose and rose toward orgasm.

Finally, Val took Millie's clit between her soft lips and sucked gently but insistently while pressing two fingers up into Millie's g-spot. Millie crested with waves of syrupy bliss flooding through her. Her back arched and her mouth gaped as torrents of hot ecstasy stole her awareness.

Millie was panting and limp when the world returned. Val was holding her, tracing her fingertips along her jaw and over her lips. Millie pulled Val's lips to her own, basking in their shared intimacy.

"I think you needed that," Val said, brushing a strand of hair from Millie's face. "You're a lot of fun to play with." She grinned.

A flush of embarrassment hit Millie, but she said, "You're so wonderful, Val. I don't even know what to say. I want to make you feel that good."

Val shared a tender smile and kissed her again. "Then will you sleep in our tent tonight?"

From near the fire came the sound of Troy dragging something large.

"Now what's he up to?" Val said. She helped Millie to her feet and after a hug they walked together to investigate.

Near the fire lay their high queen-sized air mattress.

"Not as good as a massage table," he said, "but I'm tired of trying to massage you in a chair. C'mon, I'll give you a full-body massage."

Val whispered in Millie's ear. "Massage is always his go-to. But I think he has a lot more in mind, don't you?"

Millie stepped up and pressed against him. She planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"You are so incredibly sweet," Millie said. "Can we save that for later? I want to do something for you for a change."

Glancing at Val and seeing her approving look, Millie sat on the edge of the mattress and, flashing Troy a naughty look, yanked down his tight rowing shorts. His meaty cock sprang free, and she worked the shorts the rest of the way down his muscled legs.

It was one of the finest dicks she had ever seen. Perfect thickness, perfect length and would be scary were it not attached to a sweet guy like Troy. Even his balls were perfect.

Troy was staring down with boyish wonder. Millie locked eyes and grasped his swelling shaft with one hand, cradled his balls with the other, then ran her tongue around his tip.

She was rewarded with a deep groan from Troy. Millie loved his earthy, masculine scent and the slightly salty, faintly spicy taste. She kissed and licked a while longer before taking him completely in her mouth, lashing the head with intricate patterns while stroking his rigid shaft.

Troy was breathing heavily when Millie began stroking and bobbing her head, taking him as deep as she could. He stroked Millie's hair, his mouth open and eyes getting glassy.

The mattress shifted, then Val's smooth hands grasped Millie's breasts from behind. Val swept Millie's hair to the side and began peppering her shoulders and neck with feathery kisses and love bites while kneading her breasts.

Before long, Troy's breath began coming fast, and he thrust his hips forward with small motions.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" Val whispered in Millie's ear. Mouth full of cock, Millie nodded. "Good. Then you'd better stop soon or he'll come down your throat."

Millie let Troy build a few more moments, then gripped his shaft and slid him from her mouth.

His expression was desperate. "Please don't stop!"

Millie lay back. "Will you fuck me, Troy?"

His face lit up. Millie's heart quickened seeing the hunger in his eyes.

Millie shifted to make room for him on the air mattress. He stretched out beside Millie while Val lay on her other side, facing Millie, her head propped up on her hand.

Troy was rock hard and eager. Millie stroked him, then pulled him onto her and into a kiss. Troy nibbled at her lips as he settled between her spread legs, his hips grinding against her. Val reached between them to press Troy's thrusting cock into her furrow. It slid up, nudging Millie's clit each time he rocked forward. Millie grunted with each swipe, getting more and more excited, then Val guided it down until it lodged at her entrance.

Flushed with need, Troy pressed into her as Val removed her hand. Millie's eyes flew wide in alarm as his girth spread her. He withdrew then pushed forward again, invading her slightly deeper.

Millie gasped and wriggled under him. His cock was more papa bear than goldilocks, she thought, worried. Fortunately, Val had gifted Millie with a monster orgasm, so she was already relaxed and ready.

Troy pressed further, stretching and filling her incredibly. It was a feeling Millie had needed for too long and her yearning grew. She pushed back, making him groan as he sunk completely inside her.

Troy braced on his hands above her, his long hair falling like a curtain, his forehead furrowed with concentration. Val tucked his hair behind his ears, but it immediately fell free.

"You feel so good, Millie," he breathed. "Is it okay?"

"It's wonderful. You're wonderful, Troy." She raised her legs and locked them around him, savoring the thrill of being filled. "Fuck me," she breathed.

Troy lowered his lips to hers, then began moving in and out of her. He was large, both too much and not enough. Millie had never felt so filled. She looked down to see that perfect cock sinking into her again and again, her pussy stretching to accept him.

Millie gripped his biceps while rolling and angling her hips, seeking to guide his erection to the places she needed it most. Troy's strength and power was intoxicating, as was his self-control. He fucked her with steady, even strokes, entering slow enough for Millie to feel every inch invade her, yet fast enough to stoke her internal fires.

She wanted to see him lose control, to see the gentleman become the beast, an unstoppable force consumed by primal lust and need for her.

Troy wasn't there yet. He fucked her with impressive control, changing angle and tempo, hitting all the right spots inside her.

Millie turned her head and saw Val looking on, seemingly excited to watch her young lover fuck Millie. Val stroked Millie's cheek then leaned in to kiss her and stroke her breasts.

It felt so good to be wanted again. To be fucked. To have a lover—lovers—excited by her and eager to be with her.

Before long, Troy's thrusts became uneven, his concentration faltering. Millie bucked and churned her hips, moaning. Sweat beaded on Troy's forehead as his wonderful green eyes bore into hers.

Millie rarely came just from fucking, but this time, she was close. She felt herself opening, preparing, feeling the heat and need building.

Soon Troy's expression turned desperate. His thrusts became savage with him grunting each time he impaled her, thrilling Millie as he drove deeper still. His arms weakened, and he lowered onto her with all his weight, going from sliding in and out to holding himself deep and bucking, forcing as much of himself into her as deep as he could go.

With a final feral thrust, he growled and his eyes turned distant. Inside, Millie felt him throbbing. She clung as she felt him flooding her.

Millie squirmed, stirring the member that filled her so perfectly, seeking the release that was so close. Val slid her fingertips between them and with skillful strokes of Millie's clit, sent Millie tumbling into the white heat of pure bliss.

Troy stayed buried in Millie while their breathing calmed, looking at her with a bashful little smile. He kissed her long and passionately before giving her one more affectionate look and rolling off.

"You're beautiful with him," Val whispered.

Millie rolled to face her. "I feel bad you were left out."

Val smiled. "Don't worry about that. I loved watching you. And I'm still sore from the previous nights. You really are doing me a favor by entertaining him for me."

They shared a naughty smile.

"But," said Val, "if you're not completely worn out, I could use some... feminine attention."

She guided Millie's hand over her body to her pussy.

Millie stroked her, feeling Val's heat and silky slickness. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, so began touching Val in ways she liked herself. Val's breath hitched. She closed her mirth-filled eyes and gave a happy "mmmmm."

Exploring and teasing, Millie watched Val writhe her firm body, her breath quickening. Val gasped when Millie leaned over and took one of her tiny dark nipples between her lips, massaging with her free hand while nipping and gently sucking.

Val stroked Millie's head. "That's so lovely. You make me feel so good."

Millie introduced two fingers into Val, drawing out a groan and causing Val's back to arch. Her breathing was coming faster now, and Millie wanted nothing more than to bring her to orgasm.

Kissing her way down Val's tawny body, Millie separated her legs and pressed the flat of her tongue between Val's folds. Val moaned, petting Millie's head in encouragement.

Patient and trying to read Val's reactions, Millie used her lips, fingers, and tongue to coax Val closer to her peak. Already excited from watching Millie mate with Troy, Val was soon gasping and lifting her hips into Millie's face.

Millie felt Troy slide a hand down her to stroke her ass.

"That's so hot," he said, and Millie felt his cock bump her leg. She reached to grasp and stroke him. He was hard again already.

Millie released him and while continuing to please Val, shuffled her legs under herself until her ass was in the air. Millie felt the mattress shift then Troy was behind her, stroking her ass and sawing his hard cock along the outside of her pussy.

She wriggled her ass and angled her hips, presenting herself for the taking. Troy positioned himself and pushed into her sopping pussy slowly until Millie felt herself stretched around his entire length.

Millie returned her attention to Val as Troy began fucking her from behind, one hand on her hip, the other gripping her ample ass.

Every time he entered her, the force pushed Millie's face into Val. Millie glanced up to see Val staring down, shifting her gaze between Millie and Troy. Val's face radiated lust and affection for them both. When Millie swabbed Val's clit, the older woman flopped her head back and groaned, her hips bucking.

Their new position let Troy reach fresh places in Millie at interesting angles. She had never felt anything as wonderful as his perfect cock sliding in and out of her. She clenched her inner muscles a few times on his outstrokes, rewarded each time with a moan and tightening of his grip on her.

With a sharp intake of breath, Val gripped Millie's head, bucked and froze, her head thrown back and mouth wide in a silent scream of ecstasy. Millie felt her sweet passage squeezing her fingers and she withdrew, laying her head down and softly holding her palm against Val's mons as she came.

Troy began pummeling Millie from behind, both hands on her hips, pulling her back onto his rampaging cock. Millie reached between her legs and worked herself frantically as he fucked her wildly. Soon, another orgasm blossomed, this time deeper but less intense.

Behind her, Troy bellowed and forced her hips back onto him, releasing a second torrent into Millie's convulsing body.

~~~~

They cuddled under the stars with Millie pressed between her new friends. The fire had died to glowing embers and none of them felt like tossing on any more branches.

Troy suggested moving the mattress back into their tent, but the air was warm, and no bugs were biting, so one by one they fell into contented sleep, Troy embracing Millie from behind while Millie cuddled Val.

Before dawn, Millie woke to Troy's hard cock pressing insistently into her rear.

In the dark, she turned to face him and guided his head to her breast. He teased her nipple then suckled and massaged while Millie petted his head and stroked his ear in encouragement. Troy's hand went between her legs to lazily stroke through her folds, nudging and teasing her clit with the pad of his thumb.

She wanted to ride him, but Millie was drained. Instead, she guided Troy onto her, welcoming him with arms and spread legs. They kissed, their hips pushing and lifting until Troy's cock found Millie's needy entrance on its own. He pressed into her slowly, letting her adjust again to his size, filling her delightfully.

Millie wrapped her legs around him and placed her hands on his tight ass as he took her, each withdrawal and surge into her drowsy body slow and measured. Over his shoulder wheeled the stars. She marveled at being fucked so deliciously in the middle of nowhere under cloudless heavens.

Troy's restrained strokes soon became stronger and less controlled. Millie pushed back and idly stroked her clit, angling her hips and grinding against him. When she came, she raked his ass with her nails, gasping as her orgasm bloomed from her pussy to every part of her in waves of delight.

Troy grunted and shoved deep, and Millie thrilled to feel him throbbing, flooding her with his essence for the third time that night.

When he eventually softened, Troy spooned behind her, wrapping her in his muscular arms and brushing his lips over the tender skin of her neck while his breathing calmed.

Val lay facing them, eyes open and wearing a tiny smile. She stroked Millie's cheek before kissing her sweetly and snuggling her sleepy body close.

With her new friends, Millie felt desired and accepted. And she felt more confident than she could remember. Anything seemed possible.

Millie didn't feel any need to be alone now. She had tested herself enough for one trip. She hoped they would paddle together for the rest of the journey, navigating the river during the day and enjoying each other every night.