Millie's Surprise

Story Info
Big busted hottie is taken at work.
2.7k words
4.42
26.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,261 Followers

Millie unlocked the side door and entered the building. The pretty 22-year-old blue-eyed girl hurried down the hallway heading to her small office. Her long, curly, reddish-brown hair hung loose below her shoulders, she often wore it in a ponytail when working, but this evening she wasn't doing anything physical so she chose to let it down. Her large, D-cup breasts bounced beneath her tight green tee-shirt as she walked. Even with a bra Millie's ample bosom jiggled noticeably. On her 5-foot-5--inch frame they looked even larger. Between her boobs and her shapely round ass in her tight jeans, the girl looked great coming and going.

She entered her office and sat down at her desk before logging onto her laptop. Her flexible schedule allowed her to work after hours in the evenings on days that her husband worked evenings. She was often the only person in the building on these nights, which suited her fine as she could crank up the music and enjoy herself as she worked.

Millie had been married to Ron for only eight months now. They had met during their senior year at a private Christian school. Ron had gone off to a four year Christian college while Millie attended a local, 2-year community college before starting her job. Even with the distance they managed to keep their relationship going and married once Ron had graduated and found a job. Her parents weren't thrilled about her marrying so young, but they had always liked Ron.

Millie and Ron had a good marriage thus far. Although Millie was not as satisfied with their sex life as her husband was. The two of them had remained virgins throughout their relationship, mostly at Millie's insistence. But Ron was always willing to honor her wishes, even if he was sexually frustrated at times. The only drawback for Millie was that sex did not last very long. Oh, it was better than the minute or less fucks that she received the first several times they had sex, but even now Ron didn't last more than three or four minutes before cumming. The only way she had found to climax was to be on top of him and continue grinding her pussy against her husband while he remained inside her after his orgasm. But since this was all that she had ever known she had no regrets. He would go down on her, but she rarely came that way. She had learned to enjoy giving him blowjobs, much to Ron's delight.

Ron was only slightly taller than Millie. He was always sensitive about his height, and had hesitantly confessed to being worried about his dick size. While she had never measured it, she would have to guess that it was between four and five inches at best, but being the only dick she had ever experienced that worked for her. After all, she was always told that size didn't matter. So despite the sex not being quite what she had read it would be--and reading was all she had done because she had only viewed porn once when some friends brought it up on one of their phones in college just to see her reaction--she was happy with how things were going with Ron. And she was happy that he was the only man who knew her sexually. She had made out with a couple boys in high school, and had let them fondle her boobs, but that was it. She never even allowed them to see her body. The only time she was exposed to someone other than her husband, or medical personnel, had been one humiliating moment when she was 17, when she had dived into the pool and came up out of the water not realizing that her top had come down and three guys saw her bare tits before she could lower back into the water and pull her top up. She had been so embarrassed that she immediately left the pool and went home. She was thankful that none of them knew her.

What Millie didn't know this night was that she had an admirer who had the hots for her. Jaxon Edwards was a 40-year-old software engineer who worked for the same small company. He was a decent looking man, with short hair that was beginning to go grey. Jaxon had become smitten with the attractive young woman and often found ways to be in the hall where he could watch her jiggle past. He had masturbated while fantasizing about her many times.

Millie knew Jaxon, though they rarely spoke, other than to say "hi" in passing. She knew him to be a nice man, and she felt sorry for him because she had learned that his wife suffered from medical issues that made it difficult for them. She had overheard a couple of the women she worked with saying that her condition made sex impossible, and that he had gone over two years without having sex. One of the women had shared that she would love to offer him some relief.

While it was true that Jaxon had not fucked his wife in over two years, he did get an occasional handjob from her. And he had gone to an Asian massage parlor a couple times and paid for sex. But tonight he had other thoughts on his mind.

Jaxon was on vacation, and was supposed to be in the next state with his wife. But she had become Ill so they cancelled the trip. Jaxon went into work and had seen Millie enter the building. As he sat there thinking he began contemplating how to have sex with her. From what he knew of her, he was certain that she would never report being forced to fuck. And while he didn't want to hurt the girl, he was just so fucking horny and so enthralled by her that he couldn't get the thought out of his mind.

He had a ski mask in his desk drawer left over from winter, so he thought that he could sneak outside and wait for her when she left and grab her. He knew that she always went to the bathroom before leaving, so, after hearing her music turn off, he hid around the corner watching for her to enter the ladies room. As he waited he was thankful that their office had no security cameras.

He watched Millie walk to the restroom. The sight of her boobs bouncing up and down gave him an erection. As soon as she entered, he rushed to the side door and stepped outside, pulling the mask over his face.

When Millie opened the door he jumped at her. The girl screamed as Jaxon grabbed her and pushed her inside. "Who are you?" She cried out as she tried to wrestle free of his grasp. Jaxon dragged her into the lobby to where a couch sat and pushed her down onto it. She struggled against him, but he was able to use his height and strength advantage to pin her down while pulling her tee-shirt over her head, then he yanked her bra up and over her head as well. Millie increased her resistance as he began fondling her breasts. "No, stop." She protested.

Jaxon released her breasts, only to lower his hands and wrestle her jeans off of her. When he grabbed her panties she renewed her fight to stop him, but soon found them pulled down her shapely legs. She was mortified as this man exposed her pussy. Jaxon stared at her hairless pussy. Up until her marriage Millie had only shaved enough to wear a bikini, but before her wedding night she had shaved completely, and since Ron liked it, she continued to do so.

When Jaxon began undoing his jeans, Millie freaked out. "Please, let me go."

Jaxon quickly pulled his jeans and boxers down and kicked them off, along with his shoes. Millie gawked at his erect cock. She wasn't certain, but it looked nearly twice as long and thick as her husband's. Jaxon stroked manhood as he admired Milllie's nude body. He grabbed her wrists and held them tight as he leaned down, shoving his face between her legs. He released her left wrist long enough to pull his mask up over his mouth before grabbing it again and holding her in place as he began licking her pussy.

"Please stop!" Millie cried out as he began licked her. She bucked her hips trying to escape what he was doing, but it did no good. Jaxon began concentrating his efforts on her clit. Millie wanted him to stop, and hated the fact that it physically felt good even if she hated it. She realized that this man had much more experience at this than her husband did. She could not believe just how good it was feeling. After a few minutes Jaxon felt the girl stop struggling. He could not believe that he was actually doing this, but he was not about to stop.

Millie rolled her eyes at the realization that her body was enjoying this. How could that be possible? She was being raped, but her body was responding to it. She wanted to fight, but if was beginning to feel so good. Then she realized that she was about to have an orgasm.

"Oh god, no." She whimpered just before her climax began. "Nooooo." She cried out as she began cumming.

Jaxon continued licking her clit until certain that her orgasm was complete. Then he climbed up onto her.

Realizing that this man was trying to fuck her, Millie began struggling again. But she was unable to stop him from mounting her and pushing his cock into her wet pussy. She gasped as he filled her more than Ron ever had. Jaxon could not believe how tight her pussy was as he sank inside of her. He began thrusting his cock into her, enjoying every second of this, ignoring the guilt of taking Millie against her will.

Millie struggled against him at first, but soon gave up and lay there as he fucked her. She was happy that she was on the pill, so that she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. She just decided to lay back and get this over with. After all, it should be over in a couple minutes.

But two minutes went to four, and four to eight, and this man was continuing to pound her pussy with long, masterful strokes. Just like she had while being licked, her body was responding to this man fucking her. She cussed herself for feeling this way, but this forced fuck was feeling so much better than anytime Ron had fucked her. With a shock she realized that she was about to orgasm. She realized that this would be the first time she would climax with a man on top of her, and before he came.

Before she knew it, she had her arms wrapped around his back and her legs around his legs as she began cumming as he fucked her. "Oh, fuck yes." She moaned, immediately feeling guilty for expressing her pleasure, but she couldn't help it as she orgasmed as he fucked her.

Jaxon was close to cumming when he realized that Millie was having an orgasm. He kept fucking her, enjoying her moans of delight. Thinking of her tits he decided that he didn't want to cum inside her and risk getting her pregnant, so he pulled out and climbed atop her, straddling her chest and squeezing her large tits around his cock and began tittie-fucking her.

Millie had heard of this, and even had one of her boyfriends suggest this as a way to get off without having sex, but she had never done it. And Ron, while he enjoyed playing with her tits, never tried it. She looked down at the large cock sliding back and forth between her tits. Then she heard the man atop her moan and she watched as spurt after spurt of cum blasted from his cock, spilling out onto her neck and chest. A couple of wads struck her on the chin and right cheek.

Jaxon was in ecstasy as he came between Millie's tits. He continued squeezing them together around his shaft as he drained every drop of his cum. "Oh that was great." He said as he slowly stopped.

Millie looked up. She knew that voice, but couldn't quite place it yet, but she was confident that she knew this man, and was going through the possibilities quickly.

Jaxon wasn't sure what to do next. After cumming he began thinking more clearly and realized that he hadn't planned how to get away without tying Millie up or something. But before he knew what was happening the girl had slid up and taken the head of his cock into her mouth. She began sucking him and he was fully aroused again. She pulled her head away and shocked him by saying, "Let me ride that big cock, Jaxon." She had finally figured out who he was.

Jaxon pulled his ski mask off. "You knew..."

"Not until you spoke, then I began putting it together. Now let me ride you."

Jaxon and Millie dropped to the floor. He lay on his back while Millie straddled him and guided his hard cock up into her pussy. She knew this was wrong, but she just had to have Jaxon inside of her again.

Jaxon grabbed her tits in his hands and played with them as Millie began bouncing on his cock. He thrust up to meet her as they fucked for what seemed like forever to the young woman. Millie came twice on his cock, and they were still going. Then she came once more before he warned her that he was about to cum.

"Cum in me." She said as she increased her pace atop him.

Jaxon couldn't believe his ears when he heard this. He began thrusting into her and cried out in glee as he blasted his seed inside of her tight pussy.

After he finished, Millie rolled off of him and lay at his side.

"What are you going to do now?" Jaxon asked her.

"I don't know what to say," she replied, "I should be pissed, but that was so fucking good. Look, we're both married, and I know that you can't fuck your wife. And since I'm on the pill and can't get pregnant, and my husband isn't very good at fucking me yet, we can get together every couple of weeks and fuck each other silly without anyone knowing it. At least until I can teach Ron to fuck like this." She reached down and began stroking his dick, "Although he'll never have the same cock. I guess maybe size does matter sometimes." She said with a smile. "Can we try doggie-style next?"

Jaxon's cock stiffened up again. "It's been a long time since I've fucked three times in one night," he said, so it might take me a while."

Millie climbed onto her knees and leaned against the couch, "I've got plenty of time. And ve never fucked this much in one night either, so I'm looking forward to it."

Jaxon grinned as he got behind her and shoved his cock into Millie's cunt. She gasped as he banged her from behind. In this position he was going deeper than either of the first two fucks. Jaxon reached around her and took her tits into his hands, squeezing them as he plowed her pussy, feeling like a teenager again as he fucked the younger woman. Millie came several times over the next twenty minutes, until she could take it no more. After her last orgasm she told Jaxon to stop and sit on the couch. Then she knelt between his legs and sucked his cock for several minutes until he came in her mouth.

Jaxon never took his eyes off her pretty face as she sucked him. He moaned as his seed shot into her mouth, watching as she swallowed every drop. She continued sucking until his sensitive cockhead could not take it anymore. Millie leaned back and asked, "How was that?"

Jaxon caught his breath before saying, "I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

PAS
PAS
4,261 Followers