Millville Ch. 10: SUB 02-03

Story Info
Suzie and I watch more entertainment at The Mill Club Gala.
4.4k words
4.16
10.2k
0

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This chapter should stand on its own, but reading previous chapters might enhance your understanding of the plot.)

*****

It took a few minutes for Suzie and me to gather ourselves together after witnessing the extreme BDSM display of the first volunteer submissive being tormented and humiliated at The Mill Club's Second Annual Gala. Finally Suzie said to me, "Let's find Len and Leila and set a date for getting together."

"Good idea," I replied. "I think I saw them across the room on the other side of the stage."

We walked that way and suddenly heard, "Suzie. Over here."

It was Leila, with her husband, Len, waving at us. We wove our way through the people and the folding chairs until we reached them. Leila hugged Suzie. They both looked like they had had the energy sapped out of them.

Suzie said, "Oh Leila. That was too much. So intense."

"It was," Leila replied. "So intense is right. And such a turn on. Didn't it turn you on?"

"I have to admit it did. Part of me wanted to look away, but the other part wouldn't let me. I wanted to see how much she could take. And how she reacted to it all. At the end I thought I would cum just from watching her spasms and screams."

"And you, Leila," I said. We were surprised to see you up there flogging away. I thought you specialized in beating just Len here. Decide to branch out?"

I don't know, Tom, It was spur of the moment, you know? And it took me by surprise when he announced 'front only, below the navel'. With Len I have to go easy there. You can imagine. But with nothing in the way I just let it all out. That gave me a rush."

Len said, "Just be sure you remember who you're working on, Baby!"

Suzie changed the subject. "How about that date we're supposed to make?"

Leila said, "How about next Saturday? A week from today. Len's anxious to show you how he sets our equipment up in our apartment. I think he might even want to demonstrate how everything works. Right, Len?"

Just then the lights in the room dimmed, signaling that the next "act" of the entertainment would be starting. Everyone made their way back to the chairs around the stage. I noticed that Julie was sitting by herself in the back row of chairs behind the stage. As Suzie and I were in front of the stage we could see her from where we sat.

"How come Julie's sitting by herself over there?" I asked Bob.

"Well, I didn't like her standing way in the back of the room like she was, so I told her to sit there. Just to be sure she stayed seated I cuffed her hands behind the chair, attached to the back. As you can see, I draped her coat over her shoulders so it covers the cuffs. I want her to enjoy the full effect of last night's spanking, especially when she starts squirming with the vibrator on."

"You're bad, Bob," Suzie said. Hasn't she had enough?"

The lights dimmed even more and the hall was now in almost complete darkness. The entertainment committee's chairman, Ron broke the silence with, "All right, folks, are you ready for the next act?"

A resounding "Yes" was shouted by everyone in the audience.

"We did real well with Sub #1. Collected more for our charity than we expected. Thank you all for your generosity. Let's keep it going for our next act. Dungeon master Lloyd, will you please bring in Sub #2?"

Once again, the drum roll began and in the semi-darkness we could barely see Lloyd emerge from a side door and walk toward the stage, leading the next sub by a chain attached to his wrists. They walked very slowly and as they got nearer to the stage we could see that it was a male this time, and he too was hooded, and so couldn't see anything. Lloyd carefully led him up the steps onto the stage and to the center where Sub #1 had just spent an hour. The drum roll which had softened somewhat, increased again until the spotlights turned on, revealing Sub #2 alone on the stage. The crowd applauded as they looked over Sub #2s body.

He was taller than average, probably 6'1", muscular and tan except for a swimsuit paleness. He was wearing a black leather hood similar to Sub #1's. The difference was that this one had an opening for the mouth. I wondered what the significance of that was. His wrists and ankles had black leather cuffs like the previous sub. The obvious difference was a black leather strap, about one inch wide, wrapped around the top of his scrotum, below the base of his cock. It had a metallic d-ring attached to it. The strap had the effect of squeezing his balls into a tight sac. While we were all taking this in, Ted, one of the entertainment committee members, came up to the sub with a step ladder and a box of equipment. He positioned the sub so that his back faced the front of the stage. He then attached the two ankle cuffs to bolts in the floor, about thirty inches apart. Next, Ted climbed up the step ladder and attached the sub's wrists to chains hanging from bolts in the ceiling, about the same distance apart as were his feet.

As people in the audience took in the sight of the naked male spotlighted on the stage, spread-eagled, stretched out, and naked, the low drum roll continued. They hadn't noticed that walking toward the stage was Lloyd again, leading another sub. The drum roll went into a crescendo as they walked up the steps to the stage and to the center. This beautiful specimen of woman, Sub #3, was also naked, save for ankle and wrist cuffs. All that we could see below the hood, was an athletic, flawless, completely depilated body. The crowd gasped. They didn't expect a duet. Now the drum roll stopped.

In his free hand, Lloyd carried two small platforms which he set on the floor next to Sub #2's feet. They were about seven inches tall and the platform was about 8" x 4". He placed them so that they were touching the inside of each ankle and extended a little to the front of his legs. He whispered something to Sub #3 and guided her so she was facing Sub #2. He then helped her place her feet on the platforms, fastening her ankle cuffs with chains to the floor. Ted then got on the ladder and fastened her wrists to the other sub's wrists.

The crowd watched intently while all this transpired. I wondered what was going to happen next. I expect that everyone else did too. Since Suzie and I were facing Sub #2's back, we could see that he had a butt plug with a metal ring about one inch in diameter at the end, protruding from his ass. I wondered if Sub #3 had one too. At this point the two subs were facing each other, their bodies touching. Because of the platform she was standing on their upper bodies matched up pretty well.

"Now that's not a bad position to be left in," Bob said to us. Did you see the knockers on that gal? She can press those into my chest any day."

I replied, "You'd like that, huh Bob? You want to change places with him right now?"

"Nah. Don't know what all's going to happen from here on. I'm chicken. I admit it."

Ron spoke again, "Wells surprise, folks. A two for one special tonight. Ted and Nancy, our two other entertainment committee members, are going to come up now to finish setting the scene. As you know, they and I are the only people that know what's going to happen from here on. Not even Lloyd knows. And, if you're wondering, those little platforms the little lady's standing on were made to measure by our cabinet-maker Jules. How did he know how tall to make them? Well we measured each of the six sub volunteers. The distance from the floor to their mouths. Then, when Lloyd selected these two just before they came out, Jules assembled the platforms from assorted size materials he had already made."

Ted and Nancy were retrieving equipment from the box on the stage. Ted held a PVC pipe, about four feet long. Nancy had what appeared to be a PVC fitting, a "T" shaped coupler with about one inch of pipe at each end. She said something to Sub #2 and he opened his mouth. She then place one end of the "T" into his mouth. Then she placed a leather thong around the upright part of the "T" and around his head where she pulled it tight and tied it.

Ted then placed the four foot section of pipe into the upright part of the "T". The top foot or so extended through the hole in the ceiling. Then Nancy placed the other end of the "T" into Sub #3's mouth, fastening it in place with another leather thong. She then took two leather straps and wrapped them around both their heads, fastening them behind his head with a belt type buckle.

Suzie said to me and Bob, "God. This is complicated. Where are they going with this?"

Bob answered, "Don't know, Suzie. Only those three up there know. They had three months to figure this out, so I bet they have a good plan."

Next, Nancy pulled a strip of leather out of the box. She held it up so the audience could see it. It looked like soft suede, about 2" wide and 6" or 8" long. At each corner a leather thong about 12" long was attached. She and Ted took up positions, kneeling behind the two subs. She behind the female and he behind the male.

Nancy threaded one of the thongs through the metal ring of Sub #3's butt plug and crossed it over with the other thong at her end. She pulled it tight but didn't tie it. Ted then pulled the leather strip toward him, being sure that Sub #2's cock was pressed upward against the female's vulva. He then passed the two thongs at his end around the male's scrotum and then one of the thongs through the metal ring of his butt plug. Next Ted inserted what we later learned was a vibrator between the cock and the clitoral area.

That being done, Ted and Nancy pulled the leather strip taut at each end and tied the leather thongs together so that the strip was attached to the two butt plugs. This arrangement pulled the two subs' bodies close together and joined their genitals. Finally, they wrapped leather straps around their legs, arms and torsos. They were totally as one now. Neither could move without the other. Ted and Nancy left the stage, Nancy holding the remote control for the vibrator. The audience once again was spellbound by the scene in front of them.

Suzie asked Bob, "What do you suppose the tube running from the mouthpiece to the ceiling is for?"

"I don't know, Suzie, but I bet we'll find out soon."

I noticed that the dungeon master, Lloyd, was climbing the stairs to the roof of the platform just as Ron spoke. "Looks like we're ready to begin, folks. Don't you think that Ted and Nancy have done a great job of securing our two subs in a very interesting fashion?"

The audience yelled and applauded to show their approval. "And now it's time to turn on the white noise. Nancy, please." He paused, then went on, "From now on, the subs won't be able to hear what's going on, so let me tell you the plan. We'll be using floggers again, but obviously only on the back sides since the fronts are pretty well glued together. To start we'll only use one at a time, alternating between the two subs. That way they'll each have a break. We did so well at $10 a minute last time, let's go for $15 this time. If you want a crack at flogging these beautiful bodies, head on up to Ted's table."

A dozen or so people, mostly men, started up toward Ted. The first one took a flogger from the post where it was hanging and proceeded to the subs. "Start," said Ron, and the man started flailing away at Sub #3's back. Shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, then back up, and down again, carefully avoiding the area over the kidneys. By the time a slight pink tinge showed, Ron called, "Time's up."

The next man in line then came up and started on Sub #2. While he was doing that, Ron said, "Nancy why don't you turn on that remote vibrator that's nestled so nicely between his cock and her clit? Make 'em feel good while they're being pummeled. Start at low speed."

As a new flogger began, Ron announced, "Now, folks, it's dark up there so you may not have noticed that Lloyd has gone upstairs to the roof over the stage. He has a very large funnel which he has placed over that pipe you've probably been wondering about. Now for $10 an ounce, he's going to pour a liquid into that funnel and therefore into the subs' mouths. They don't know about this yet. So let's begin the surprise. You can just yell out your contribution and someone will come around and get your name so we can collect later."

Someone yelled out "$10".

"Good. That's a start. Give 'em an ounce, Lloyd," Ron said.

In a few seconds both the subs began moving their heads as though trying to expel the PVC "T" that was in their mouths. They couldn't, of course, because of the tight straps forcing their mouths into the "T" pipe fittings.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, that's piss they're getting. Us committee members have been collecting ours all day. Our contribution to the festivities I guess you could say."

"$20." Was called out.

"OK, that's two ounces. Oh, and stop the flogging. Give them a rest for a couple of minutes. And Nancy, turn that vibrator up to medium for a while, would you?"

The two subs squirmed again as more urine was poured through the funnel and into their mouths. They both grunted to show their displeasure.

Bob leaned over and said to me, "Tom, get up there with the floggers. Be good practice for you."

I said, "I don't know, Bob."

Just then Suzie gave me a shove out of my chair, saying, "Go on, Tom. Don't be chicken. Pretend like it's me up there. Maybe someday it will be!"

"Now you're talking, Suzie," Bob said. With that, Tom walked up toward Ted's table.

"OK," Ron said. "Let's get two floggers up there. We have two backs to take care of, after all. We'll pause the liquid feeding a couple of minutes. Give them a chance to digest their beverage. And I think it would be prudent to limit the rate at which we feed them so they don't choke. Let's say four ounces a minute. Between the two of them they should be able to handle that.

"Now what am I offered for the next feeding?"

"$30," someone from behind the stage yelled.

"$50," came from the seat in the front row next to Bob.

"Anyone else this time?" asked Ron. He waited for thirty seconds before saying, "Sold, for the next feeding. Lloyd, get five ounces of piss ready for them. Time's up for the flogging, gentlemen. Thank you. You floggers are doing a nice job. Look at the pink color all up and down both backs. OK, Lloyd, start the feeding."

Everyone watched intently as the subs reacted to the renewed flow of urine. By now they realized they had to concentrate on swallowing each mouthful quickly to make room for more as the flow kept coming.

"And now, Ted, would you bring up the little bucket and put it in place?"

This awoke everyone's curiosity. Ted walked onto the stage with a small plastic pail like a kid would play with on the beach. A short cord with a clasp on the end was attached to the handle. Ted knelt between the female sub's feet, reached up with the clasp and fastened it to the ring on the leather ball stretcher that the male sub was wearing. The bucket hung down between their legs to about six inches off the floor.

Lloyd signaled that he was finished pouring the five ounces into the funnel.

Ron said, "OK, two more floggers please."

I was second in line, right behind Angie, the lesbian dominatrix that we had seen before. As we walked onto the stage she said to me, "You're new here, aren't you?"

I answered, "Yep, My wife and I are just starting dabbling in this sort of thing."

"Welcome to our world. Hope we'll see a lot more of you. My name's Angie."

"Pleased to meet you, Angie. I'm Tom."

Since you're a newcomer I'll give you the choice. Are you a woman beater or you like the boys?"

"I guess I'm a wife beater, as you put it, so I'll take her. Thanks."

With that, Angie started flailing away on Sub #2's back, not holding back at all. I started on the female's back, starting a little lighter, and then getting stronger and stronger. I was liking it. Seeing the flesh turn redder and redder after each stroke gave me a rush. My cock, which had been hard for some time, was straining in the confines of my trousers now. I was disappointed when Ron called out, "Times up!"

As I left the stage I wondered how I would feel if that had been Suzie that I was flogging. That idea occupied my mind so much that I had a hard time finding my seat. That would be the ultimate turn-on, I thought to myself.

"Now for that bucket that I'm sure you're all wondering about," Ron announced, "It's just plastic, so doesn't weigh much. Our sub probably is barely aware that it's hanging from his balls. Anyone here want to change that?"

A big clamor arose in the audience. Clapping, yelling, all affirmative responses.

"OK. If you insist. It'll cost you, though. Nancy has at her desk about three dozen fishing weights. Each one weighs two ounces. For just ten bucks you can place one of them in the bucket. At least to start. After the first ten, the price doubles. Twenty dollars for each two ounce weight. After 20 it's fifty dollars and after thirty it will be $100. Remember, thirty weights is almost four pounds. That might be serious pain for him to endure, so if you want to be really sadistic it will cost you. For a good cause, though, right? Anyone can buy as many weights as they want, so don't hold back. Let's add them gradually, though, say every thirty seconds or so. We're not aimin' to pull his balls off, just make him squirm in a little pain. So while you're finding your way up to Nancy let's have two more floggers up there.

"And let's also start the bidding for the next round of filling the feeding tube. Who's interested in giving our two subs some more nourishment? Let's start at $50"

I noticed that Leila was on the stage again, this time starting to flog the guy while a man was flogging the gal. I thought, Leila's really into this dominatrix thing.

"$50," someone behind me shouted.

"$60."

"$75."

$100," came from Angie sitting in the back.

I whispered to Suzie, "Wow. That Angie, the lesbian dominatrix, seems to be quite the sadist."

Ron said, "That's the spirit. Give 'til it hurts, folks. After all, it doesn't hurt you, only our great subs up here. All right, Lloyd. You heard the lady. Get ten ounces ready and start pouring. Slowly, though. Don't drown them. And I see we've had some weights put in the bucket already. How many, Ted?"

Ted shouted from his desk, "Seven, Ron."

"That's almost a pound. I'm sure our sub can take way more than that, so don't hold back," Ron reminded the crowd. He paused a few seconds, staring at the action on the stage, then shouted out suddenly. "Hold it Lloyd. I don't like what I'm seeing. Sub #2, the guy up there, is tilting his head forward so the mouthpiece is sloped down into Sub #3's mouth. She's getting all the piss."

The audience started booing and hissing. Lloyd stopped pouring while Ron thought about what to do. Finally he said, "Got to hand it to him, thinking of doing that. But it's certainly not chivalrous, is it?"

A lot of "no" calls came from the audience, especially from the women.

Taking advantage of a poor defenseless woman. Shame on him. Should he be punished?"

A resounding "yes" this time, again primarily from the women, who then continued chanting, "punish him, punish him, punish him..."

Ron went on, "OK, I know what we'll do. It'll be very fitting. Nancy, take a chain and some clips up there. Attach one end of the chain to that ring on the back of his hood. Then pull the chain down so his head is tilted backward and fasten the chain to the ring on his butt plug." When that was done, he said, "All right Lloyd, Let's give him a taste of his own medicine, and our piss. Start pouring again."

At that point I noticed a line of people headed to Nancy's table where the weights for the bucket were. They were all women! I said to Suzie, "Looks like the gals, dommes and subs alike, stick up for their own gender. They don't like seeing one of their own taken advantage of. I'll bet that every one of those weights gets used."

12