Millville Ch. 10: SUB 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sub #2 was struggling now, twisting and pulling on his restraints. He had to swallow the piss that kept pouring into his mouth quickly so as not to choke on it. Meanwhile he now had between three and four pounds of weights in the bucket hanging from his balls, with more coming. All this while he and his female partner on the stage were being flogged.

Suzie stood up and said, "I'm going up there to try my hand at flogging someone. It might be easier for me if I'm upset with him. And I am upset with that guy."

"Go for it, Suzie," Bob and I said simultaneously.

Ron announced, "Times up for the floggers. Wait a couple of minutes before the next two come up. Looks like Lloyd's almost finished with the ten ounces he started with. Let's do one more round. What's it worth to you guys for this last round?"

Right away an older gentleman who was also sitting in the front row raised his hand and said, "$100." The audience gasped once again.

"Excellent," Ron said. "Before you start, Lloyd, wait for Nancy to undo the chain holding his head back. I'll bet he's learned his lesson. Nancy, would you do that please? And where do we stand on the weights?"

"Only four left, Ron, and they're going like hotcakes."

"That's great. Good for our charity. Not for the poor subby, though. That's four and a half pounds. He's got to be in misery. Fortunately for him, his time up there is nearing an end. Now let's have the next floggers up there. These will probably be the last ones for these two subs. Ah, young lady. Looks like we have a newcomer. Welcome to The Mill Club. Have a good go at it." It was Suzie, of course. "And Nancy, turn the vibrator on high, please."

As I was watching Suzie flailing away with the flogger on the back of the male sub I was distracted by a strange noise coming from the back row of seats. It was Julie. I had forgotten about her, tied to her chair, her ass stinging from being beaten the night before and with a vibrator on her clit controlled by her husband, Bob. She was squirming and grimacing. She was also moaning, but her moans were getting louder and louder. Everyone nearby was glancing at her. Suddenly she became quiet and sat still. I looked over at Bob and he grinned at me. I assumed that he had turned off the vibrator. For now, anyway.

Ron said, "Seems like we may have another show going on in the room," Everyone laughed. "Now it's time to wind down this scene up here. Floggers please stop. Looks like Lloyd's about finished with his ten ounce pour. And notice that our Sub #2 did learn his lesson and behaved this time."

The gal, Sub #3, was trembling now. The vibrator was getting to her and she was about to orgasm. Sub #2 was getting the same vibrations on his cock but the pain from the weight pulling on his balls was keeping him from climaxing.

"Just one more detail before we end all of this for these two. Nancy, attach that chain to Sub #2 and pull her head back. Just like you did before to Sub #3"

The crowd yelled, "No! No! No!"

Ron responded with, "Don't worry, we're just going to let her have a few ounces of pure water, to rinse that nasty piss out of her mouth. I don't think that he deserves any."

As Nancy attached the chain Sub #3 went into spasms. Her whole body stiffened and she screamed through her mouthpiece as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Ron said, "As soon as she calms down give her the water, Lloyd. And Ted, take the bucket off the chain attached to his balls. Then the two of you unfasten them from all their chains and straps. Lloyd when you're finished with the water, come down and help with the subs, and lead them out of the hall. We'll take another intermission before starting with Sub #4. Stick around. You won't want to miss it."

12