Millville Ch. 22: PROMISES KEPT

Story Info
Leila tells Suzie her plans for Len.
5.9k words
4.29
7.8k
1

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie and I had gone to bed as soon as we got home Saturday night. The long evening spent at our best friends' house with three other couples had tired us out. Bob and Julie, the hosts for the party, were both heavily into the BDSM lifestyle and planned the activities accordingly. Suzie and I being newcomers to that scene felt a little out of place among the other guests, who were all long-time practitioners.

Nonetheless we tried to fit in and, in fact, Suzie was the winner among the women in a competition that Bob had devised. I, wimp that I am, lost badly among the men. The good thing was that since Suzie had won, it didn't matter how I faired. The prize for the winners was a weekend, with their spouses, at Bob and Julie's cabin in the Smoky Mountains. As it turned out, the winner among the men was our other good friend in the lifestyle, Len. So he and his wife, Leila, would join Suzie and me with Bob and Julie.

When we awoke Sunday morning we were both very horny. Both of us had been reliving, in our waking moments during the night, the ordeal we and the other guests were put through.

"You awake, Hon?" Suzie asked, sleepily.

"Uh huh," I uttered softly.

"Oh, my God, Tom. I'm so horny. I couldn't stop thinking all night about Bob's party."

"I know. Me too. I still don't know how you outlasted the others. You're such a strong person. I don't mean just physically. Although I guess that helped too."

"I don't know. I think it was just that I wanted to show that I fit in that group. That I could take just as much as the rest of them."

"Well, you certainly showed them that. I was so proud of you. You know, I'm very horny too. What say we do something about that?"

'I was hoping for that. But first I have to go pee."

"Me too. Unfortunately this woody I have isn't totally a result of lust."

"Me first," Suzie exclaimed as she jumped out of bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to get out of the bathroom. When she did I watched her, in awe of her sexy body, as she returned to the bed. As we crossed paths she grabbed my morning erection and said, "Don't let this thing soften too much while you're in there. You know what I like."

I answered, "I also know that you're very good at making it that way, so I wouldn't worry."

When we were both back in bed, Suzie caressed my cock with her hand wrapped gently around it. I said to her, "That really was some system, or program or whatever you'd call it that Bob devised for last night."

"He's pretty clever that way. He seems to know a lot about computer programming as well as mechanics. Could you do that?"

"Not in a million years. First off he had to adapt the Sybian to accept the metal dildo and the electrodes from the TENS unit. Then he somehow tied his computer into the Sybian's program so both were timed properly. And even at the end where he had the nails sticking out so you'd have to hold your legs out wide. That was genius. Also wicked."

"Tell me about it," Suzie said. "That wasn't fair. I wasn't used to that kind of pain."

"I wondered about that. Remember the time when I squeezed and twisted your nipple just before you had an orgasm? You said that that really turned you on. Did the nipple clamps have the same effect?"

"They did a little, after the initial pain subsided. Until I pulled myself up and the clamps pulled tighter. I don't know. Maybe in time I could get used to things like that, but I tell you, Tom, it hurt like Hell."

"Speaking of hurting. Turn over onto your stomach and lie across the bed so your ass is right above my cock. It's been a while since I spanked you."

"Oh, Tom. You wouldn't," she said as she scurried to get into position."

Lying across me, her belly flattening my erection against mine, her rounded butt was a perfect target. I caressed it a bit before starting a bombardment of slaps with my hand. She cooed at first but as her butt began to show some color, and the hits became harder, her moans of pleasure turned into those of pain.

"OK, Tom. That's enough," she said.

"I don't think so. I'm not through yet," I told her as I continued the spanking.

"But I'm already horny for you. Let's make love now."

"When I'm ready, dear. All things in good time. Open your legs. Let me see how horny you are."

She did, and I took time out from her spanking to reach between her legs and run my fingers around her sex. She was wet as Hell. I tickled her clitoris briefly and then put a finger inside her.

"Ohhh, yes! Do it. That's sooo good. Don't stop."

But I did stop and went back to her very pink ass. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. The redder her cheeks got, the louder her yelling became. Finally I stopped and told her to get up.

"Get up here and straddle my body with your pussy over my face. I want to taste all those juices. And since you've been crushing my cock with your body you can bring back the wood you like so much with your mouth. Put your hands behind your back."

As she lowered herself onto my face I grabbed her hands and held them behind her. She bent over and took my cock into her mouth. My tongue lapped up the moisture that covered her nether region. I spent most of the time licking around her clit which evoked what sounds of pleasure she was able to make with a mouthful of my erection. In no time I was very hard again and I sensed that she was close to an orgasm.

"That's enough," I said. "Turn around and sit on me. See if I feel as good as the dildo on the Sybian did last night."

"Oh, that felt pretty good. I don't know. Especially the second time with the bigger one. It felt as big as or bigger than you."

As her pussy engulfed my cock it felt incredible. Hot and tight, but with all her natural lubrication, I entered easily. "Feels awful good to me," I said.

"And you're a pretty close match to Mr. Sybian."

I reached up and tweaked both Suzie's nipples gently. "How do these feel after having those clamps on them last night?" I asked, referring to the Japanese clover clamps.

"They're still sore. What you just did hurt."

"That's good to know," I said as I squeezed harder and gave a little twist.

"Ouch! Tom! That hurts. Be nice."

"I am being nice. You just keep sliding up and down like that, and I'll be as nice as I want. You can play with your clit if you want."

Her hand reached down and she started rubbing her clit as her pussy rubbed up and down my shaft. I was getting close to cumming and from the sounds she was making, it appeared that she was too. I gave her nipples a couple of good twists and she screamed out, partly because of the sudden pain and partly because her orgasm was starting. Her PC muscles contracted, squeezing my cock, and my orgasm welled up from my balls and into my shaft until I erupted inside her. My own screams blended with hers as we reveled in ecstasy, finally collapsing in each other's arms.

We lay there for a few moments, breathless and silent, hearts beating furiously, until we both came back down to earth. My now soft cock slid out of her on its own, bringing with it a generous mixture of her juices and my semen.

"Whew!" she muttered. "What did you do to me? Whatever it was, write it down so you don't forget. My God, that was incredible."

"For me, too. Sex has been sooo good since we delved into this S & M thing. I'm sure glad we decided to stick with it. I can't imagine where it will take us."

Suzie looked into my eyes and said, "I can't imagine anything better than we already have. But then, a few months ago I never dreamed we'd have this. Agreed?"

"For sure." She was right. Our life of vanilla sex, before Bob and Julie introduced us to their lifestyle, was perfectly satisfactory for us. We didn't know there was a whole other world of excitement and fulfillment out there waiting for us.

"Now," Suzie said. "With a sore butt and very sensitive tits I don't feel like fixing breakfast. How about you take me out for Sunday brunch?"

"Deal. Actually we didn't really have dinner last night, did we? Just a bunch of snacks all night. Brunch sounds good to me. And you deserve it after what you went through at Bob and Julie's."

I had the lingonberry crepes, my favorite, at the local café where we had brunch. With OJ, coffee, and a side of bacon. Not the healthiest of choices, but once in a while one needs to indulge. Suzie had the more traditional eggs Benedict, juice, and hot tea. It had been a long time since we had gone out for breakfast/brunch and we relaxed and enjoyed.

Suzie said, "I was thinking, Tom. Do you suppose Leila's really going to follow through on her promises to Len?"

"Well, you heard her. She says she always follows through on her threats and promises. She probably will but I'll bet she modifies her promises so that Len doesn't enjoy himself as much as he might wish."

"Yes, I agree. She really likes to tease him and then let him down at the last minute. She gets off on doing that."

I added, "Bob's told me that he does that a lot with Julie. He said it's called 'tease and denial'. It's very frustrating for the sub, but, in the long run, usually results in a more powerful orgasm when it's finally allowed."

"Are you going to do that to me?" Suzie asked.

"Don't ask me that, Suzie. How do I know? I barely know how to spank you properly. I'm just playing everything by ear right now, and you should be too. Just because Bob or Julie do something, or like something, doesn't mean that we have to. We should listen to what they have to say so we can learn, but we don't have to ape them.

"Speaking of that, though, I'd love to know how Leila treated Len last night when they got home. And what she'll do the next four weekends. Not that it's any of our business, I guess. Maybe you could call her and discreetly find out."

"Yeh, I'll do that. I'm curious too," Suzie said. "I don't think it'll be hard to get her to tell me everything, though. She seems to like to tell me how she dominates Len." Suzie paused. "Say, you're playing golf with Bob next Saturday, aren't you?"

"I think so. It's our Saturday to play."

"Maybe I'll ask Leila if she wants to have lunch with me Saturday. I can drive to Knoxville and she and I can hang out over that way. We'll have lots of time to talk about how she'll reward Len, if she is."

"Great idea, Suz. Now let's get the bill and head out."

Wednesday evening at the dinner table Suzie and I talked about her weekly luncheon with her best friend, Julie. "What'd you guys talk about this time? I bet I know," I asked.

"I bet you'd win that bet. Of course, she wanted to know all about what we thought of their party last weekend."

"What'd you say?"

"I told her that at first we felt a little out of place, especially when we had to be naked in front of people that we'd never met before. But after a while, when most everybody else was naked, it wasn't so bad. Then I told her how shocked we were when we found out what everyone had to do for Bob's little 'game'.

"She said that was a typical Bob thing. He likes to dream up weird stuff like that for his guests to do. It amuses him to see others suffer. Sadist that he is. That was my word, not Julie's. She also said how surprised she was that I beat out all the other women there, being that I was a newbie in the sub world."

"You know, I'm very surprised that he didn't have Julie compete, although I guess it wouldn't make sense if she won the trip to their cabin."

Suzie said, "I was thinking the same thing. But, it turns out that after everybody left and they cleaned up the house, Bob took Julie back downstairs and put her on the Sybian. Only he changed things a little for her.

"First, instead of fastening her wrists to that pipe above her head so she could pull her body up off the electrode under her clit, he fastened her wrists to the back of a collar she wore. Her legs were left loose, and since there was nothing for her to brace them against she had no leverage with her arms or legs to move her body, especially with the dildo in her pussy. When he turned on the Sybian it mostly just rotated the dildo and vibrated the pad under her clit. Occasionally the TENS unit sent some mild current through her. You know, from her clit to her pussy. Nothing painful at that point.

"After a few minutes she climaxed, but the whole thing kept going. She ended up having another orgasm every few minutes until her whole body was starting to hurt from all the muscle contractions. Her clit was becoming overly sensitive. She wanted to move her body but it was impossible. And still the Sybian kept doing its thing.

"Finally the Sybian came to a stop, but then the TENS came on, stronger and stronger. She couldn't escape it and was screaming by then. The TENS would stop after a while and the Sybian would return to action, stronger than ever. The two sensations alternated for several cycles until they were both on together. Julie said she was practically unconscious when everything finally shut down. If that dildo wasn't stuck in her she said that she probably would have fallen off the damn thing."

Appalled by that story, I finally said, "What was Bob doing all this time?"

"Oh, he was in the room watching TV. Julie said he would glance at her every so often, then go back to watching TV."

"I guess we didn't have it so bad after all on the Sybian."

"No, maybe not. I'm just glad you're my dom and not Bob."

"Me, too."

"Although, Julie did also say that after the Sybian thing was over, Bob took her to bed and fucked her brains out. She had three or four amazing orgasms on top of what she guessed must have been at least ten while she was on the Sybian."

"So she thought it was all worth it?"

"I guess. Oh, by the way. Changing the subject. I called Leila this afternoon and we're going to go out this Saturday. We'll have lunch and then she says she has some other things in mind that we can do."

"What about Len," I asked.

"I asked Leila that, too. I told her that he was welcome to come along, but she said it was better for just us girls to go. Give us a chance to get to know one another better."

"I had to agree with her on that. I really like her. Oh, then she added that Len couldn't go with us anyway because he was going to be tied up Saturday. I didn't quite know how to take that."

"Certainly could be taken two ways, couldn't it?" I replied.

Saturday morning Suzie and I both left the house at about the same time. I had a 10:30 tee time with Bob at the local golf course and Suzie was supposed to pick up Leila in Knoxville at noon. My golf game with Bob was fun as it always is. Neither of us is a great golfer, but we really enjoy each other's company. Of course we always have a couple of beers afterwards at the 19th Hole.

"Suzie was really terrific at the party last week, Tom," Bob said. It was very impressive how she took everything I threw at her in stride. Considering she's new at all this. Now you, on the other hand. I kind of figured you'd wimp out."

"Wait a minute, Bob. I'm new at this, too, remember. And I never signed up for being on the receiving end of this pain stuff. Frankly, I surprised myself by even getting on that device of yours."

"Yeh, you're right. Sorry. Actually you were a good sport through it all. But Suzie winning against all the other women. She's a gutsy gal."

"That's my Suzie. But she wouldn't have won if your Julie had been in the contest, would she? I hear she had her own little ride on the Sybian after everyone left."

"Oh, I guess she told Suzie about that, huh? Yeh, I figured she should have a turn too. I know she was pretty horny all evening watching everybody else have their rides. And she got her reward afterward. The next day she couldn't tell me enough how much she loved the whole thing. You see Tom, some people are just built with that need inside to be treated like that. It's the only way they can release their inhibitions that otherwise keep them from experiencing that explosive pleasure we call orgasms. In time, maybe you and Suzie will get to that point. I hope you do."

"Time will tell, I guess," I said. "Speaking of time, let's get going. I have to stop on the way home and get some Chinese takeout. Suzie spent the afternoon with Leila so she won't feel like cooking."

As we walked to our cars Bob said, "Oh, by the way, Julie and I were wondering if you want to go The Mill Club with us to see what it's all about when it's not their Gala. See if you like it and might want to join. You can go as our guests one time. After that you'd have to join because the non-member entrance fees are prohibitive.

"Sure. I'll ask Suzie, but I think she'll want to go. She's really getting into this lifestyle, you know?"

"Great. The girls can discuss it and make arrangements then."

Suzie didn't get home until 6:30 from her day with Leila. We reheated the Chinese takeout and sat down with a bottle of Pinot Noir for supper. I told her about Bob's invitation to go as guests to The Mill Club and then asked how her day went.

"I don't know where to start. What a day we had! The drive into Knoxville was easy. No traffic. I got to Leila's just before twelve. She met me at the door and told me to come inside while she got ready. Well, in the living room stood Len. Naked as a jay bird, arms fastened behind his back in some kind of bondage device. It was a strip of leather that hung down from the back of a collar he wore. There were two leather cuffs attached to the strip and his arms were locked into the cuffs, but not by his waist. Up higher. The only other thing he had on was a thick, silver ring fastened above his balls. Leila said it weighed about a pound and could only be taken off with some kind of wrench. I forget the name. A person's name, I think."

"Allen wrench, maybe?" I asked.

"Yes. That was it. She said she would usually keep it with her so he couldn't take the ring off, but today it didn't matter because he couldn't use his hands. So, I said, 'What's this?' Leila said that it was part of Len's reward he earned last Saturday. She took his cage off as she promised to do every weekend for a month, but she didn't want him to cum until tonight. So since she and I were going to be out all afternoon she locked his hands behind his back."

"Wait a sec," I interrupted. "You mean he had to stay that way all afternoon? What if he needed to do something with his hands?"

"Hold on. There's lots more. First, she had to feed him some lunch before we left. They had leftover pizza which she heated and cut into bite-sized pieces. Those on a plate plus a big mixing bowl full of water were his lunch. She left then on their dining table for him to eat that way. Then we left.

"So, Leila drove in her car to a nice restaurant not too far from their apartment. As soon as we sat down I couldn't wait to start asking her questions. I was concerned about Len having to stay like that all afternoon, so I asked what he'll do if he has to go to the bathroom."

"I was wondering the same thing," I said.

Suzie went on. "She said that was no problem. They apparently have done this sort of thing before. Her leaving him alone with his hands behind his back. He's used to peeing sitting down because when he has the chastity cage on he has to, because his penis is pointing down all the time."

"Yeh, I can see that. What about if he has to take a shit?"

"Now it gets gross. I couldn't believe we were talking about this at the restaurant while we were eating. If he has to take a dump he has no problem. It's the cleanup that's the problem. He has to get into their stall shower and turn on the water. Mind you, his hands are behind his back. Once he does that he bends over and lets the stream of water hit his ass and wash the crap away."

12