Millville Ch. 22: PROMISES KEPT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that's not going to wash everything off. You know you have to help it along with toilet paper."

"Ah! Not in their house you don't. Or at least Len doesn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, and this is the really gross part. Leila had Len fill a bucket with concrete, and stuck the handle of a toilet brush in it, so the brush part sticks up. She leaves that in the shower when Len's home alone like today. Then if he has to clean his ass he has to squat down and rub against the stiff bristles until the shower washes everything off. Can you believe it?"

"It's hard to believe. Leila's just as sadistic as Bob. And yet Julie and Len seem to thrive on it. So that was Len's day. Do you suppose Leila will at least let him have sex tonight? After all, this is supposed to be a reward. Just being out of his cock cage doesn't seem like a reward in itself."

"Oh, Tom, there's more," Suzie said. "Lots more."

"Wait 'til I fill our wine glasses. Sounds like we'll be here a while."

"Good idea. Now where was I? Oh yeh. By the time we got home it was after five. Len was in the den watching TV. That's another story. Before we left for lunch Leila put the remote control under their bed. In order to get to it Len had to take a broom and maneuver it out from under the bed. All with his arms behind his back. Then he had to use it to control the TV with the remote behind his back too. That had to take him a long time to get the TV working."

"Unbelievable."

"Wait. I'm still not finished. Leila promised Len that they would have sex later, but only if he ate all his dinner, like a good little boy."

"Off a plate with no hands again?" I asked.

"Worse. This time she put a box under his plate to raise it up."

"That made it easier for him, I guess?"

"No. Because she tied a string with another one pound weight on it to that silver ring above his balls. This made two pounds pulling on his balls. The string was just long enough that if he bent his knees enough the weight would rest on the floor. But to take a bite of his dinner he had to stand up straight. It was going to be a long dinnertime for poor Len. He had some kind of meat, cut into small pieces, spaghetti, and green peas."

"Knowing Len I'd bet that he finished everything and gets his rocks off finally tonight."

"I certainly hope so," Suzie said, sympathetically.

"So what did you do all afternoon? You go someplace?" I asked.

"We sure did. We went out to Mildred and George's place. I guess you'd call it a ranch. You remember them, don't you?"

"Yes. That older couple we met at the Munch dinner."

"Right. Leila had called ahead to see if it was OK for us to go out there. She wanted to show me their place."

"Is it nice?"

"It is. A huge property. I don't know how many acres it must be. You can't see another house. I see what she means about no one being able to hear George's screams. Mildred showed us their playroom. They don't have quite as much stuff as Bob, but close. Plus outside they have a few devices set up. There's even a special target set up that Mildred uses to practice with her whips.

"I mentioned to Mildred at the Munch dinner that I was intrigued that she uses whips and she offered to teach me. So today I had my first lesson. It's not easy. But she said I did real well for my first try. I was just using a four foot one. I don't know how anyone can handle a big bull whip. She can, though. She got hers out and demonstrated. She must have been twelve feet away and snapped that sucker right on the target almost every time. She showed me the apparatus they have outside that she ties George to when she's tired of just striking an inanimate target.

"She lent me one of her old whips for me to practice on. We'll have to make a target for me at home."

"As long as it isn't me, Babe. Don't get any ideas, OK?"

"So that's how we spent the day. Oh, we did also stop at Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe on the way home. Suzie wanted to get something new to use on Len. She helped me pick out a couple of things too. I'll show you later."

"Wow! What a day you had. Makes my golf game with Bob seem tame. Actually it was tame. Oh, one more thing. Did you find out if Len was properly rewarded after Bob and Julie's party last Saturday?"

"Oh, yes I did. I was really curious so I asked her about it while we were driving out to Mildred and George's. She said that they were both pretty ramped up sexually after all that went on, so they didn't waste any time getting down to it. Of course, she had Len lick her to a few orgasms first, but then she really gave herself to him for some old fashioned, passionate, and romantic sex. Then, Sunday morning she woke him up with a blow job and worked him up to a frenzy until he exploded again, this time in her mouth. Of course she promptly deposited his cum into his mouth and made him swallow it, but he didn't mind.

"The rest of the day she kept him naked and turned on. Every time she saw him she fondled him, or went down on him, let him fondle her, anything to keep his cock hard. I think Leila called it 'edging'."

"She called it what?" I asked.

"Edging. It's when you bring someone right to the edge of having an orgasm and then stop so they don't cum. Apparently if you do that a few times the person gets really frustrated with the need to have an orgasm. So she did that all day with Len and after dinner she tied him up spread-eagled in the closet doorway where we saw him that first time we were at their apartment."

"I remember."

"So she kept edging him until he was going crazy in need of cumming. Then she dunked his cock and balls in a bowl of ice water and when his erection shrunk down to next to nothing she put his cock cage on. She said he almost cried. And the cage stayed on until this morning. I guess you'd say she kept her promise to him. He did have some pretty good sex last weekend and today she did take the cage off. And I imagine he'll get to come tonight. If he finishes his dinner, that is."

"What about the next three weekends. That was part of her promise too, wasn't it?"

"She said she'd take his cage off those weekends too. She kept reminding me what she told us before. When she makes a promise or a threat to Len she always follows through. She said that if she didn't, their whole relationship would fall apart. She told me a little about her plans for those weekends. How about I tell you in bed. And let's leave the dinner dishes for the morning. I'm tired after my day with Leila and I'm horny after seeing and hearing all that she does with Len."

"That's fine with me. The dishes'll still be here in the morning. And I'm horny just listening to all you just told me. Let's go lie in each other's arms while you tell me the rest, then we'll make love the old fashioned way."

"You mean no spanking or chains?"

"Just kissing and fucking. Now, tomorrow might be a different story."

"I might just be looking forward to tomorrow then, Master!"

Later, as we cuddled naked in bed, Suzie filled me in on Leila's plan to fulfill her promise to take Len's chastity cage off again the next three weekends. I was already horny from the dinner table account of Suzie's day with Leila, but with our bodies close and arms around each other, listening to the rest got me hard as the proverbial rock. In fact, there had been times when Suzie saw me that way that she called me "Rocky". I took it as a compliment.

"Let's see if I can remember what she said about her plans. She definitely is going to take off his cage every Saturday morning and leave it off all day. She thinks that that alone is her part of the bargain. I guess that everyone inferred that Len would be allowed to cum each time. I know I did, and I'm pretty sure that Len did. But Leila said that she didn't say that, nor did she mean to imply it. In any event she's undecided exactly how each Saturday will play out, but she told me some of the things she has in mind. God, I feel sorry for Len.

"Remember the toilet bowl brush in the bucket?"

"Yes. For him to wipe his ass with."

""Right. Only Leila found another use for it. She plans one Saturday after she removes Len's cage, to edge him all day. Keep him excited and on the verge of cumming many times. Until he's desperate and begging her to let him come. So she agrees to let him cum, except on her terms. She'll get the brush in the bucket and set it on something so the brush part is the height of Len's cock. Then she'll tie his hands behind his back and start playing with him with her hands and her mouth.

"Slowly she'll get him almost to the point of no return and then stop, squeezing his balls 'til he screams. Then after a couple of minutes and his penis softens a little she repeats that. A few times, until he's frantic. Then finally, instead of squeezing his balls just before he's about to cum, she'll tell him that he can cum. But the only thing he can use to stimulate his cock so he can orgasm is...you guessed it...the toilet bowl brush. And he only has two minutes. After that the cage goes back on."

"My God," was all I could say. Strangely, though, as Suzie related that scenario, my cock kept swelling until it was hard again.

"As for other ideas she had. She bought a couple of things at the sex store, one of which she's pretty sure she'll use. It's called 'Kali's Teeth'. You can't believe how wicked it is until you see one."

"You think it's worse than Bob's special Sybian?"

"It's pretty close. But Len's going to have to endure this for a day or two, not just a few minutes."

"So what exactly is it?" I asked.

"It's a metal ring, maybe an inch tall, that's hinged so it opens up and placed around the penis shaft. Then it's closed and held shut with a little padlock."

"So that doesn't sound so bad. Better than his cock cage that keeps him soft and bent."

"Wait. Inside this ring are lots of little spikes pointing toward the middle. When the cock is soft the spikes just reach the skin, depending on how thick the guy's penis is. Leila thinks it will be just right for Len. So the spikes keep the ring in place. It can be under the head or at the base, or in between, I guess. Now you can imagine what happens if he starts to get an erection."

"I don't want to even think."

"Well, Suzie thinks she's going to save that for the last weekend. She'll put it on him Saturday morning and they'll go about their usual weekend business, so Len will have to be dressed, which will rub against his cock. That's going to hurt for sure. And, of course, she'll find ways to stimulate him so his cock will try to get an erection. Saturday night she'll have him lick her to several orgasms and Sunday night she plans on tying him to the bed and really worshiping his cock and balls 'til he screams for her to stop. Then and only then, she'll take the Kali's Teeth off and let him screw her any way he wants."

"And a promise kept," I said, somewhat in shock. "And now, my darling, I'm going to screw you any way you want."

"Oh, Master, all I want is that rock...the one that's been pressing against me while I've been talking... inside me."

12