Millville Ch. 26: Charlie & Mildred

Story Info
George and Mildred's annual party.
5.9k words
4.54
9.3k
2

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GEORGE AND MILDRED (EDITED)

(Author's note: I'm back from a three week hiatus and apologize for the interruption in my novel. The story resumes after Tom and Suzie had spent an evening at The Mill Club, the local BDSM club, learning about and experimenting with the equipment and devises there. As usual, I recommend your reading previous chapters, if not the entire story, before reading this one, although you should enjoy it even without.)

I was awakened by the weight of Suzie's naked body atop mine. What a wonderful way to start the day, I thought. It was Sunday and after an exhausting evening that went into the early morning hours we slept late.

"Mmmmm," I murmured softly.

"Good morning, Master," Suzie said. "You awake?"

"Barely. But I'm glad. Wouldn't want to miss this glorious feeling."

She planted a soft, sensuous, wet kiss on my lips. I parted my lips slightly and let her tongue touch mine. We allowed our bodies to linger like that, feeling the love and passion passing from one to the other. My groin was feeling the passion too along with some other feelings.

Finally I said, "You alright, Baby? I mean you had a lot going on last night."

We had been at The Mill Club seeing all the BDSM apparatus there and trying out some of it. Suzie on the St. Andrew's cross and later in the stocks, endured considerable pain on all parts of her body. I added some more after we got home, before a bout of incredible sex. We had both been extremely horny from the evening's adventure, and our orgasms evoked such screams we thought for sure the neighbors would call 911.

"I feel wonderful, Tom. So relaxed. I was really in the zone by the time you finished with me. Julie was right. You know, what she told me about getting past the pain and letting the endorphins take over. I wanted to say 'red' a couple of times when I thought I couldn't take any more pain, but I remembered her words and got past it. Then I wanted more because I knew that would make the good feeling even better. Needless to say, at that point I needed to orgasm or I would be very frustrated. Now I'm just so relaxed I could lie on you like this all day."

"And I wouldn't complain if you did, but sadly, I have things I need to do around here today."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well, for starters, how about I make us some French toast for breakfast while you bask in the glow of last night."

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" she said as she rolled off of me and buried her head in her pillow.

An hour later I called upstairs. "Suzie, breakfast is served."

"Be right down," came the reply.

I heard the toilet flush and some water running, and then the sounds of dainty little feet running down the stairs. Suzie came into the kitchen, wearing one of my tee-shirts and nothing else. It barely covered her butt and showed plenty of leg. Suzie could look sexy in almost anything.

"Your thighs are a little pink, Baby," I commented.

"You should see what's under this shirt."

"Bad, huh?"

"Not unexpected, given last night. You were giving it to me pretty good, you know. I'm not complaining. It's what I expect when we're in a scene. It's what I want from you. I'm actually loving it."

"You're incredible, Babe."

"Hey. How come last night I was 'Bitch' or 'slut' and now I'm 'Babe'?"

"We were in a scene last night. You were my bitch then."

When we finished breakfast I stayed in the kitchen to clean up and Suzie went to our office. She returned in a few minutes, saying, "I just got an email from Mildred."

"Already," I said, surprised. "We were just there last night. Did we forget something there?"

"No, silly. Not that Millie. Hey, rhymes. Mildred, as in George and Mildred."

"Oh, that Mildred. She's the one you and Leila have been visiting lately."

"Right. She's been teaching me how to use a single-tail whip. I'm getting pretty good at it, too. Anyway, she's inviting us to the summer party they give every year. It's in three weeks on a Saturday. Can we go? I'm sure Len and Leila will be there, and probably Julie and Bob."

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Find out from Leila or Julie what we should wear. I hate to ask, actually. Maybe we should make a trip to Knoxville soon to Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe to look for some more leather stuff."

"Good idea," Suzie said. "I'm really glad you're getting into this whole thing."

"By the way. You really doing well with that whip thing? You're really enthused about learning to use it, aren't you?" I asked.

"I am. I don't know why. It's an art and a skill to use a whip properly. It makes me feel good that I've gotten the hang of it. Mildred says I do it better than most people that try, even some of the male doms. I guess it gives me a certain sense of power, even though I've never used it on anyone. Leila and I are going there this coming Saturday while you and Bob play golf. I'll try to find out more about the party."

"You seeing Julie Wednesday, as usual?" I asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I was thinking you can get some ideas from her, too, about what we should wear to Mildred and George's."

"Oh, I will. Don't worry."

"Now I have millions of things to do around here."

"I have things I need to get ready for work tomorrow, too," Suzie said, as she headed back to our office.

Wednesday evening Suzie told me that Julie had said that anything black and leather was always appropriate at a gathering like we would be attending. Chains, too, always worked. We agreed that Sunday, after Suzie would have been with Leila, we should go to the adult store in Knoxville.

Saturday Suzie left earlier than usual to drive to Leila's apartment in Knoxville. From there they would go to Mildred and George's place in the country. I played my usual every other Saturday golf game with Bob. Since I didn't think that Suzie had planned anything for dinner I stopped on the way home and picked up a "take & bake" pizza.

After Suzie got home I put the pizza in the oven and while it baked we had some pinot noir while we chatted about her day. She and Leila had visited George and Mildred at their ranch outside of Knoxville.

"I practiced using the single-tail whip again and Mildred said I was an expert now," Suzie said. "Oh, wait a sec. Let me show you what she gave me." Suzie left the den, went to the front door, and returned carrying a whip. "Isn't this great? Mildred said this was an extra one that she didn't need so she let me have it. She said I should practice at home before their party. I think she wants to show me off there."

"Great, Hon. But how're you going to practice here? What kind of stuff do you whip? And don't say me"

"I was hoping you could rig up something, maybe outside where there's lots of room for me to swing this thing. Maybe a stand of some kind with a cushion on it. Doesn't have to be fancy."

"I'll see what I can do, Babe. Oh, did you guys talk about the dress code for the party?"

"We did. They agreed about the black leather and chains. But Mildred said that half the people will be naked half way through the party. So, we going to Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe tomorrow?"

"Sure, lets. Now let's go rescue the pizza before the fire department comes."

We went to Knoxville the next day and bought some very BDSM-looking leather items. I also picked up a flogger and a red ball gag that I thought we should have in our toy box. For the next two weeks Suzie was faithful about practicing with her new whip. I had to admit, she was pretty accurate with it. Both with the placement of the strikes and the timing of the snap. A couple of days before the party she asked if I would help her practice.

"Sure, Suz. What should I do?"

"Could you just stand next to the practice target? I need a body to aim at. The target's not really the right shape. I have a hunch at the party there'll be a live body, probably George."

"I guess I can do that. Go easy, though."

"Oh, don't worry. You've got your clothes on. It shouldn't hurt. Much."

I let her do her whipping thing and for the most part it didn't hurt, but I felt enough to know that naked would be a different story. She named her spots and was usually pretty close.

"Left cheek. Right cheek. Upper back. Lower back. Left thigh, etc."

Come Saturday morning we were all excited. Bob and Julie were going to pick us up and drive to the ranch. Len and Leila would meet us there. Mildred had told Suzie that there would be about thirty people there. Some shindig!

Suzie said that I looked daunting in my newly purchased leather pants, worn with my leather halter which encircled my chest with straps going front to back over both shoulders. A new, black leather chauffer's cap and my boots completed my outfit which was entirely black.

Suzie, too, was all in black leather. A thong bikini bottom made of leather and silver chains, which did little to hide her pussy lips, was topped by a bra with cutouts for the nipples. She wore her slave collar and cuffs too. The incongruous item of apparel was the sneakers she wore. "I think there might be games to play there which these would be better suited for than my heels," she explained to me. "But, I'm taking something to change into if it's appropriate."

With coats covering our scantily clothed bodies we got into Bob's car and off we went. Bob and Julie were outlandishly attired as we would have expected. I was sure that Julie at least would be mostly naked once we got there. Bob likes to show off his slave's beautiful body. When we were half way to Knoxville Bob asked me, "Did you remember to bring the cuffs and ball spreader?"

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"You know. The stuff Mildred asked everyone to bring."

Suzie interjected, "Oh, oh. I guess Tom never actually saw the email invitation. And I forgot all about what she said. My bad!"

Before I had a chance to berate Suzie, Bob spoke up. "No matter. I figured you'd screw things up, Tom, so I brought extras just in case. I see Suzie's already wearing her cuffs. She remembered that, at least."

"Actually I didn't," she replied. "Tom suggested I wear them to complete the 'sub' look."

"Well, anyway, all's well. I'm looking forward to a fun party. They always are out there."

I barely heard Suzie let out a sigh. "Whew."

Everyone had already been on the road from Knoxville out to George and Mildred's ranch except me so I let them talk while I enjoyed the scenery. About a half hour after leaving Knoxville we arrived at our destination. Their private driveway off the highway meandered about a quarter mile through a canopy of old trees. Reminded me of something out of Gone with the Wind. I thought to myself, No wonder George doesn't need a gag. There's not another house around for at least a half mile.

The four steps leading up to the front porch of the typical old farmhouse were lined with pots of flowering plants. We could hear music playing behind the house. There were already eight or ten cars parked in front. Bob led the way up the stairs. "Follow me. And don't be shocked."

We walked through the house to the back, passing the kitchen on the way. Glancing in I saw two food preparers, young women clad only in a slave collar, small apron that barely covered their pubic area tied around their waist, and ankle-high boots with heels that were at least five inches tall. Caterers? I wondered.

Before going out to the party we put the bags with the things we brought, into what looked like a guest bedroom. There were already many things in the room, including the outer clothing that guests had worn to get there. We added our outerwear to the pile.

Outside the house the music was louder and I could see the expanse of George and Mildred's property. There was a large lawn area with a party tent set up next to it to provide shade, as well as a covered patio next to the house. A large barn and many fruit trees completed the rural look. A bar was set up on the patio. The bartender was a muscular guy with skull and crossbones tattoos on both arms. He wore a collar and cuffs with spikes protruding from them, boots, and a leather codpiece. Several gothic necklaces adorned his chest.

I looked around the whole area and observed the twenty or so guests that were there. I turned to Suzie and said, "Looks like something out of the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. At least some of the pictures I've seen of it."

"I'm not familiar with what that would be, but this place sure looks different than when I've been here with just Leila. See the barn? That's where Mildred gives me my whip lessons. They have bales of hay set up with targets pinned on them for practice. They have all kinds of other stuff in there. A regular dungeon. Rings bolted to the walls and the floor. Chains hanging. Nasty looking instruments on the walls."

I said, "Wonder if we'll be in there for the fun and games promised?"

One of the gals from the kitchen approached us and asked if she could get a drink for us. Having a hard time concentrating while staring at her breasts I managed to blurt out, "Just a beer for me, any kind, and, you want wine, Babe?" I asked Suzie.

"Yes, please. Chardonnay if you have it."

"Yes ma'am. Right away."

"Oh, look," Suzie said to me. "Isn't that Angie under the tent by the lawn? And what's she doing?"

At that moment Mildred and George appeared behind us. "There you are," Mildred said, startling us. We were talking to Bob and Julie so we knew you two were here someplace. Looking at me, Mildred said, "Tom, I don't think we've met yet although I've gotten to know Susan very well the past few weeks."

"So I've heard, Mildred. Suzie's been real excited about what you're teaching her."

"And she's such an apt student it's a pleasure. I suggest you be nice to her. You don't want to incur her wrath."

"I'm always nice to her, Mildred. Even when she's tied up and I have my paddle. Isn't that right, Suzie?"

With a gleam in her eye, Suzie answered, "Yes, Master."

Mildred looked every bit the dominatrix/hostess with a tight black leather corset, leather bikini bottoms and thigh-high boots that came up almost to her crotch. No high heels, though. Not for this seventy something broad! George was practically naked save for his slave collar, cuffs, and ankle-high boots. Being the host of the party, he was allowed to cover his privates with what amounted to a black leather jock strap.

I asked Mildred what Angie was doing under the tent. "The two slaves with her. They're not the same ones she had at The Mill Club three weeks ago, are they?"

"I don't know, Tom. I wasn't there," Mildred answered. "It wouldn't be surprising though. She has a whole stable of slaves at her beck and call. Seems like the harsher the punishment she doles out the more they want to be with her."

"Go figure!" George added.

"To answer your question," Mildred continued. "Her male slave is being her table so she can put her glass and a plate on his back. Meantime she has her female slave pleasuring her with her mouth. See how she's just leaning back in her chair with her legs spread while she uses her riding crop to keep the two in line. Nothing bashful about Angie."

Suzie and I exchanged glances as if to say, "whatever!"

The nearly naked server brought our wine and beer along with a tray of assorted hors d'oeuvres. We took a sampling, excused ourselves from George and Mildred and wandered around to mingle with the other guests. We also wanted to hook up with Len and Leila when they arrived.

We recognized some people from the Munch meetings we had attended. Others were new to us. As a group they were a cross-section of all categories within the lifestyle. There was a gay couple and a lesbian couple. Male and female doms. Male and female subs. You name it. They were there, and still more to come, I guessed. The common denominator among the group was acceptance and congeniality. Everyone was having a good time, letting it all hang out, not being judgmental. How could anyone outside the community criticize these people for their behavior?

Suzie and I couldn't resist paying a visit to Angie. She's obviously one of the stalwarts of the local BDSM community. Knows everyone, appears at all the activities (except maybe the Munch gatherings), and has half the submissives in the area—male and female—begging her to punish them. It was time for us to get acquainted. Perhaps we could learn more about our new lifestyle from her.

We approached her rather timidly, hesitating to interrupt the ecstasy she seemed to be experiencing from the tonguing she was receiving from her slave. When she saw us, though, she smiled and said, "Oh, Hi. I remember you. It was at the Gala, right? You were pretty new into the lifestyle then."

I replied, "That's right. Actually you and I met on the stage. I guess you'd say we were co-floggers."

"That's right. I gave you the choice of the guy or the gal. I remember exactly what you said. 'I guess I'm a wife-beater. I'll take the girl.' Is your bitch here the wife you beat?"

"She is. This is Suzie. And I'm Tom, in case you've forgotten. We know you're Angie. You have quite a reputation, you know."

Angie gave both of her slaves a few hard hits with her crop and then told them they could relax for a while, picking up her glass and plate from the male's back. Then she slid a large platter of hors d'oeuvres from the side of her chair toward them and then a large bowl of what looked like beer. "Enjoy the refreshments for a while. I have more plans for you for later." Before they could start lapping the refreshments from the containers on the floor, Angie fastened their wrist cuffs together behind their backs.

"Pull up some chairs and let's get acquainted. I love to meet new BDSMers. Say! You're the one I saw on the da Vinci wheel at the Club a couple of weeks ago, aren't you?"

"One and the same. We saw you at the Club that night, but I didn't know you were part of my audience. How embarrassing."

"Why were you embarrassed? Everybody loved seeing you up there. You were probably the best looking guy they've ever put up there. From a distance you looked like part of the real drawing."

I responded, "Well. It caught me by surprise, especially since I'm a dom and here I let Bob talk me into being tied up and being slapped around by two female subs."

Angie replied, "I don't know, Tom. From the audience it looked like much of the time you were up there your cock was looking pretty happy. And not just when Suzie was jerking you off at the end. We were all rooting for you to squirt. Then you would have really heard us all screaming and clapping. You were a star. And you, Suzie," she said looking at Suzie. "For a sub you looked pretty confident up there with the flogger. You sure you're both not switches?"

Suzie answered for herself. "No, I'm still a sub. And I love it. But I will say, I'm getting awfully good at wielding a whip. At least Mildred says I am. She's been teaching me."

"Well, you're learning from the best," Angie said. "I've tried, but haven't figured it out yet. I'm pretty good with everything else, though."

And modest, too, I thought. "As for me, Angie. Despite what you think you observed at the Club, I don't have a submissive bone in my body. That night was definitely non-consensual."

"Well, Tom," Angie said to me. "If you have a change of heart or just want to try the other side of this lifestyle, let me know. You have just the kind of body I like to mark. In fact, if you want to try today you and I can slip into the barn there. Lots of devices to tie you to in there. And, by the way. Both of you. If you want to borrow my slaves for a little bit today, just ask. They'd probably welcome a change from the beatings I usually give them.

"Suzie! Tom! There you are. We've been looking all over for you" It was Leila, with Len in tow. Literally. Len had his ball spreader with D-ring on and Leila was leading him by the leash that was attached to it. Other than that all Len was wearing was his slave collar, cuffs and low boots. Leila looked every bit the dominatrix that she was. Black leather collar, upper arm cuffs, wrist cuffs, all with spikes protruding from them. Black leather, crotch-less bikini panties and thigh-high boots. And, she was topless, showing off her young, pointy breasts. As she walked toward us she draped her flogger over her shoulder.

12