Millville Ch. 26: Charlie & Mildred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leila!" Suzie shouted. "We thought you weren't going to show up. Everything OK?"

"Yeh, Fine. Slave boy here couldn't find his ball spreader. Until I told him that if he couldn't find it he'd have to wear his chastity cage to the party. Miraculously, he found it right away. Just for that he's going to get some harsh punishment after the party."

Len said, meekly, "I said I was sorry, Mistress."

"Oh, shut up, you miserable wimp. And you know better than to talk without permission. Now get down and lick my boots. The whole things. All the way to the top. But don't you dare touch my skin." As Len got on his knees and started licking, Leila began flogging his back. Hard. When she finished and told him he could stop licking, his back was bright red. "Get up, slave!"

"Thank you, mistress."

Suzie and I stood there while all this went on, highly embarrassed to be witnessing this interaction. Nonetheless, when it was over we all hugged each other. In a minute one of the servers came over to us with some more hors d'oeuvres. "What can I get you to drink," she asked Len and Leila, and, after they ordered theirs she asked Suzie and me if we wanted refills. We accepted the offer.

While that was transpiring, Angie had left, dragging her two slaves on their hands and knees, by leashes. The four of us sat and chatted about all that was going on at the party. Bob came by, leading Julie by a leash attached to her collar. My God, he can't let go of the master/slave thing even at a party like this, I thought. I pulled two more chairs into our group and they sat with us, but not until Julie asked "Master" if she could sit.

They exchanged polite hugs and kisses with Len and Leila. Bob said, "So, Leila, I hear that you and Suzie have been coming out here and Mildred's been giving whip lessons."

"Yes we've been coming out here, but Suzie's the only one getting the lessons. And she's doing real well. I'm happy with my paddles and floggers for now. Maybe someday."

"I sense that Suzie may be turning into a switch. I saw the gleam in her eyes when Tom was on the wheel at the Club. I think she was getting off on it."

"Oh, Bob," Suzie said. "You're imagining things. What gets me off is Tom tying me up and turning on my endorphins. Just like Julie explained would happen. Thank God she did."

Bob said, "Changing the subject somewhat, now that I have all of us together I want to propose a date for our get together at the cabin. I was thinking the weekend of October 26 and 27. The Fall colors should be spectacular then. Maybe you could drive there on Friday afternoon. It takes about 3 ½ hours from Knoxville. How does that sound?"

Suzie said, "Sounds fine to me. Ok with you, Tom?"

"Yep. How about you, Len and Leila?"

Len answered, "I think we're good. We'll have to see if we can get off early Friday, but I don't think that'll be any problem."

Bob said, "Great. Let's tentatively plan on that. Let me know when you can confirm. If there's a problem we'll pick another date."

Just then a crowd of guests moved toward the tent area where we were, let by Mildred and George.

There were seats enough for almost everyone, and the rest stood. Mildred and George stood on the lawn next to the tent and waited until they had everybody's attention.

"Hi, everyone," Mildred started. "I hope that I've already greeted you all and if not I'm sorry but George and I are glad all of you could come to our little annual party. We will have a nice barbecue later on this afternoon, but first let's have some fun and games. George and I have thought up some novel games which we think you'll all want to participate in. We have some prizes for the winners. For those who opt not to participate we have some punishments. The losers, well, they're just losers.

"Please remember, everyone, for the next couple of hours nobody here is a dom or a sub. You're either a male or a female. All equals. That includes our two beautiful servers. They'll continue serving while our games are going, but we will need their help once in a while during the games. Now, let's begin the fun. I'll turn this over to my wonderful husband, George."

George, still wearing practically nothing, stepped up beside Mildred and faced the guests. "Hi, everyone. We hope you're all having a good time here. It's great to see you all. For our first game we need all the males to step up here. You can leave whatever you're wearing on except anything that covers you cock and balls. You know, like underwear or jock straps. And you need to put on the ball stretcher with the ring attached that we asked you all to bring."

A murmur went through the gathering as the men all stood up and removed whatever they were wearing around their genitalia. Then they wrapped the ball stretchers around their scrota and, some with difficulty, fastened them in place. One by one they walked up and stood by George. One man whom I didn't recognize, wore a large knee brace and walked haltingly with a cane. Noticing that, George counted heads and said, "Well, looks like we have fifteen males here, not counting me. This is a pair's event so we need an even number. I would have made the sixteenth, but I think we'll excuse Dave here. What happened, Dave? Your mistress trade in her paddle for a baseball bat?"

"Nah," Dave replied. "I'm not that lucky. Tripped over a curb in front of my house. Pretty embarrassing."

"Well, we hope you recover soon. Sorry but I don't think you're in any condition to participate in these Olympic type events today. So, we'll have seven teams. Let's do two heats, four and three teams each. The winners of each heat will have a runoff. Feel free to choose your own partner, otherwise we'll just pair the rest of you up."

Bob looked at me and said, "Want to, Tom, old buddy?"

"Sure. Why not. As long as it doesn't have anything to do with golf. You were terrible last week!"

"You weren't any Arnold Palmer yourself, Tom."

"True."

The other guys had all paired up and we waited for George's instructions.

"Ok, everyone ready? Let's start with four teams. I want one of each pair to stand right behind this white line. Now see another line about 100 feet across the lawn? We all nodded our assent. All right, now I want your partner to stand behind you, facing backward. You should be butt to butt. When I say 'go' you race to the other line and after you both pass it you reverse your direction and return to this starting line. So each direction one of you is going forward and the other backward. Understood?"

"Yep," everyone said, pretty much in unison.

"Great. Let's get going. Oh, wait a sec. I almost forgot the important part." Looking to the side of the tent he called out, "Girls, we're ready for you." The two nearly naked servers hurried over to where the four teams were waiting. Bob and I were one of the teams. "Ok, girls, you know what to do."

Each girl went to one of the pairs of men. Kneeling beside them she reached between them and, holding a twelve inch chain with snap hooks at each end, hooked it onto the D-ring of one of the ball stretchers. Then pulling the two men closer together she attached the other end of the chain to the other man's stretcher. The two partners were now standing back to back, attached to each other by their balls.

This process was repeated until the four pairs of men were similarly attached. I was already uncomfortable and the race hadn't yet begun. Here I was, standing back to back with my friend, Bob, butts almost touching, with our balls attached to each other by a short chain. This race is not going to be fun, I thought.

George called out, "OK, gentlemen, ready, set, GO!" And the race was off.

Bob, facing forward and leading the way started at a moderate walking pace but soon learned that, walking backward, I couldn't keep up. This resulted in the chain between our balls tightening up, causing severe pain. He slowed down quickly, letting me keep up with him as best I could. Crap, I'm getting a hard-on. How embarrassing, I thought. The pain in my balls was hardly conducive to getting an erection, or so I thought. After what seemed an eternity we reached the white line, and after I had passed it I said, "OK, Bob let's reverse."

We stopped and then I started going forward back to where the race had begun. Now I had to moderate my speed so Bob could keep up. We had many "Ow!" moments during the race, and my hard-on was getting even harder as we approached the finish line right in front of the crowd watching us. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, we ended up coming in second in our heat, so didn't make the finals.

The second heat had the remaining three pairs of men lined up as Bob and I had been. Len was in that heat. His partner was Angie's male slave whom we had seen earlier. We watched the three pairs struggle through the race as Bob and I had, hearing lots of screaming as their balls got pulled and tugged. Finally Len and Angie's slave were victorious and faced the winners of the first heat, Sean and Victor, who were both new to Bob and me. He and I joined Julie and Suzie to watch the finals. Suzie whispered to me, "You were something out there, Tom. All the ladies around here were jealous of me when they saw that erection you were sporting. None of the other guys came close to that." Instantly turning beet red in the face I hastened to don my leather pants.

When the two pairs for the finals were seemingly ready, George called the "girls" out again. "OK girls, shorten those chains three links for this race. The four guys moaned as the girls knelt by their sides, reached in and shortened the chains. The men had to bend forward a little as the chains pulled their balls backward between their legs. George called out again, "Ready, set, GO!"

As the race began, Suzie excused herself to go into the house to the bathroom and the three of us, along with all the other guests, watched the four men struggle along, screaming at each other as they tried to match their movements so as not to pull each other's balls off. This race took much longer than the firsts ones had since almost every step resulted in a severe tug on the participants' balls. At the finish, Len and Angie's slave barely beat Sean and Victor. The audience cheered for both teams.

George shouted for the girls to undo the chains holding Len and his teammate together. "Come over here, he called to them. Nice job. That really called for teamwork....and togetherness. So, you two each get a prize for your efforts. Len, and, I'm sorry young man, I don't know your name."

Angie's slave said, "Robbie, sir."

"Ah, Robbie. Good work, Robbie. You and Len each get a $25.00 gift certificate for Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe in Knoxville. I'm sure you know the place. A lot of their stuff is being worn here today, I'm sure."

George paused for a moment, and then turned to Sean and Victor, who were still standing, back to back, slightly bent forward. "Girls," he called out. "Prepare those two for the punishment they deserve for losing to Len and Robbie."

The two nearly naked girls, who had earlier been serving us all refreshments, went over to Sean and Victor. First they, too, off the chain that linked their balls together. Next they turned the men around so they faced each other and, using one of the snap hooks, attached the D-rings of their ball stretchers together. They then put wrist and ankle cuffs on both men and connected each man's right ankle closely to his left. Next all four wrists were connected together between the men below their chins.

"All right," George said. "We're ready for Suzie now."

That surprised me. I had no idea what Suzie had to do with any of this.

"Suzie. Where's Suzie?" George shouted out.

"Here I am," came Suzie's voice from behind everyone as she made her way from the house to the front of the guests.

As she came into view a loud gasp came from all the guests. "Wow! Oh, my! Look at her!"

To be continued.

12