Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A tale of normal people

An interesting and enjoyable chapter. Aside from the sex, there's nothing spectacular in it, just a tale of normal people doing ordinary (and some extraordinary) things and yet it's never boring. I think that after the forthcoming finale, it will be thought of as one of these stories that readers were eager to get to the end and yet didn't want it to finish. All your hard work has certainly been worthwhile, Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!

This was so beautiful. I love your work and I am looking forward to reading more. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good but spoiled

Amazing story about love. Sadly spoiled by tattoos.

They are ugly silly things. I lost the love of my life over one of those hideous things.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years agoAuthor
So good but spoiled

Thanks for reading and taking time to comment. You are entitled to your view, but live and let live. Lots of people seem to like tattoos.

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706over 4 years ago
Dont Stop

Please don't stop writing about them. I would love to see the rest of their lives written out, Milly deserves the happiness after all of the sadness she has had in her life. Thank you again for sharing them with us. You have a magnificent talent.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Definitely impressed

This is going straight to my heart and feels soooooo extraordinary warm and nice and cosy

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

The tattoo's based on Milly's work were perfect well done Sandy. I know you will never please everyone but just looking at the ratings your stories have shows you come very close to doing that. Please tell your stories your way and thank you. 5*

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

So so very good!

Nothing more needs to be said!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
731 Followers
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...