All Comments on 'Milly Scott Pt. 05: An Ending and A Beginning'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A kick where it hurts...

My God, Sandy, you certainly know how to give your readers a kick where it hurts. This is definitely a full box of Kleenex story. There's a 3-part story from 2007 on this site called McKayla's Miracle. As a tear-jerker, this chapter of yours is right up there with Chapter 3 of McKayla's Miracle (and that's a compliment). I hope (I'm sure) that you've got more up your sleeve for us. You're too good a story-teller to lose.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
A Great Story Series!!!

I have really enjoyed the ride with The New Assistant / Milly Scott, and anticipate future chapters with "little Millie" growing into a beautiful young girl!!

Early on, Alex's accidental auto death in The New Assistant was a bit surprising, however Jenny's knifing death by an assailant was just stunning. My mind could not readily grasp Millie meeting / marrying 2-awesome women, then losing them at such a young age.

Milly Scott Pt. 05's ending was not a complete surprise, since there had always seemed to be a strong undercurrent emotional link between Milly-Fiona-Jane. I had actually suspected that Milly & Fiona would possibly welcome Jane sexually into their family at some future time, since their relationship was already a "3-some" except for the sexual aspect. Throughout Milly's relationship with Fiona / Jane, it appeared that either young lady could have become an "excellent lifetime partner" for Milly, since they both were quite mature beyond their physical ages.

I am pleased with the ending, as we all realize this is a "Lesbian Romance Story"! However, there are cultures which readily accept incestual relationships as a component of real life experiences.

I viewed the entire "The New Assistant / Milly Scott" 06-Chapter Series as definitely a 5*-STAR production!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Wow,this is amazing. It was sad to read about what Milly went through and her passing but i just love how regardless of how sad the story gets, Sandy_paris always finds a way to make the story beautiful. Thank you for this and I am looking forward to reading many more of your stories.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for the comments

Maonaigh - thank you for your continued support and encouragement. To compare this work with the McKayla’s Miracle series by HLD is generous praise indeed. I would encourage anyone who has not read it do so. The author recently published Part two of Love, the second time around. There was a long wait between the two parts but they are well worth a visit.

Billyslate – I knew that there was never going to be sexual relationship between Milly and Jane but I liked the suspense of that. Thank you for your comments.

I have a couple more stories which should be ready very soon. One is indeed about ‘Little Milly’ who has reached 18, her developing relationship and her connections with her namesake. The second story is a prequel to that but the order does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

I became quite emotional, and that's not me.

Due to the age difference between milly and fiona it was always probable that this wouldn't be a 'happily ever after' story, also i was concerned about jane from previous parts, however i really didn't see this (fiona and jane) coming.

So, the plot was excellent, but where the story excelled was in the narrative - the way it was put together and presented. Wonderful writing. Thank you.

ImcontentImcontentover 4 years ago

Getting to know Milly and the gang has been wonderful. I am grieving for the loss of this character! However, I look forward to any spin offs and new creations of yours. Thank you for sharing Milly with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best story ever

At the END. I could not stop the tears running down my face. I lost my wife two years ago. I miss her so much. I came across this site a couple of months back. Started to read the story and just could not stop reading it. At times it was so sad and I cried a few times but at the end I was in pieces.I have not cried so much since I lost my lifelong partner and wife. It is a beautiful.story That draws you into it. I will be marking it as a favorite story.WILL read it again as it so touched me and there will deff be a few tears again. Plus I am male and men do not cry.Since I lost my wife I have found out that is just not true. Hopefully you will continue this type of story. ONCE again it would be hard to better this story.

ImNIndyImNIndyover 4 years ago
Literary bonus

There is much more offered by this story woven from within you than the entertainment, the laughs and tears, the intrigues and surprises, the descriptive eroticism and explorations, ... there are the appeals and lessons to judgement, restraint, unselfishness, diligence, goals, community and family, open mindedness, and wisdom.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Brilliant series...I was in floods of tears at the end...well done!.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bloody Brilliant

I've read quite a few stories on this site over the years, usually seeking some mindless titillation. From the beginning I was drawn in by your tale and it's amazing characters. I can say, unequivocally (imho), this is and YOU are the finest writer on this site. I got my titillation and so very veryvery much more. Thank you My wife and I both have read and reread this wonderfully romantic poignant story. Yours is a truly God given talent cant wait to experience more of your wonderous gift. Thank you.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 4 years ago
Love in times of pandemic

Just finished binge-reading your wonderful story. No wonder you fell in love with your own creation, the characters are so warm, loving and full of life, what's not to love …

Around me, society seems to be crashing. Actually, its vital functions are still functioning properly but there is a sense of despair, coming from the lack of physical warmth and - perhaps - fear of further deterioration. But there is enough spiritual warmth to go round - as your story shows as well. And the tears worked purifying.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, thank you.

If tears could smudge this message it would be unreadable.

Unashamed, unbridled romance and so beautifully written.

I suspect aging blokes aren't your prime target but you scored a direct hit even so.

Thank you.. Did I already say that?

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
You got me

Of all the stories I've read here Milly's story was the most heart breaking. At the same time it's filled with more love and passion than any other. If I knew before I started that there was going to be so much tragedy I probably wouldn't have begun reading it. I was hooked right away so I had to follow through. I'm glad I did. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Utterly compelling and beautiful

Over the past few days I’ve read the Milly series - what a beautiful, tragic, compelling and gorgeously written series it was. I’ve cried many tears today; I haven’t been invested in a story in that way for a long time. Thank you for writing, it was a pleasure to read!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

PLEASE keep writing. I really loved this story.

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
Just Beautiful.

You write of the type of love we all yearn for. Most of us never find it.

Made an old man cry. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this series. So real life in the sense of possible tragedies. Live life in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant story

Thank you so much. Loved it all - even through the tears. I think you have a real talent, with or without the erotic content. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goodbye, Milly

You really need to drop the explanation at the beginning of each chapter - the mention of incest on this one really gave the game away.

By this point I thought there might be a threesome of some description, at best, or with the knowledge that tragedy is always just round the corner maybe an awful, out of character, frenzied deathbed sex scene so that Milly would go out on a high.

Jane always seemed to be a character in search of a plotline of her own; I know she played a strong second tier role but I felt she needed more. And just as she achieved it, with Milly's death and the revelation that she loved her sister, the story ends and all she gets in compensation is the opportunity to agree to her sister having a baby.

The writing was fine, less than normal of course, but there was still the odd niggle. A few times characters were talking or contemplating and the next paragraph was a different time, place or situation - confusing. Occasionally a comma appeared to have gone missing so the entire sentence appeared as though blurted out at speed. My biggest gripe was that mentions of scenes from previous chapters were left as unexplained teasers for those of us with bad memories (blue panties, for example).

Otherwise another solid piece of work.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Been a long time since I found a binge reading series. It's really good. Love your work.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
All in all its about love and trust

It was or is a fabulous brillant story and is breathtaking ..... The ice on the cake would have been that jane or fiona had not shared the same father, so stepsister .... Incest is for shure tough stuff, but two girls are the softer version ..... In the end is was a tragedy drama love trust story and hearttaking ..... Brillant writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got me

So I’ve been bing reading for the past three weeks. I have been reading only top ranked stories in romance and romance related categories. I’ve not teared up once despite reading how others keep crying. Well / I’m a 58 year old insensitive country dude and this story had me sniveling. I don’t watch chick flicks and I would not have allowed this story to ensnare me if I had known. Great five star story but I can guarantee I won’t read again. I don’t like crying. Thanks you for a beautiful story.

krystinefaythkrystinefaythabout 3 years ago
amazing work

I read every part of Milly Scott, and i admit, at first was so mad that Alex died, then Jenny.. but in the end, looking back, it all blends so perfectly. Well done. you are a very talented writer.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I loved the story, how it flows, and twists. Thank you so much for it. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your stories

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Probably the best written one that I have read in a long time. A real page turner. Both about love and life. One of the most interesting, and also darkest, stories on the site. Keep up the good work. And, please, tell us more about young Milly and her life.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267almost 3 years ago

This post is for all of the Milly Scott stories. I found all of them to be captivating and beautifully written. I thought it was a suck-ass move for the MC's newfound lover to die so early on in the story and pretty much right in front of Milly. It wasn't until I had read more into Milly's life that I realized that it was an event in time that had to happen to move Milly into a position to help others. I was greatly saddened by her death in the last story but was happy when I saw how many lives she touched with her art and her wisdom. Milly's life was a life well-lived.

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful story!

Honestly had a hard time putting it down. Milly did have a difficult life - losing her parents (their choice), losing 2 wives thru tragic circumstances - but in the end, you made her into a beautiful woman with a very loving family. This whole series should be in the top of the lesbian and romance sections.

Very much love your writing. Looking forward to reading about MVJ!

Albanach2000Albanach2000over 2 years ago

Just been rereading this story and really is a well crafted tale if a bit of a roller coaster. Writing this on a rail journey to Glasgow and looking at Penrith and Lancaster stations imagining Milly standing there on the platform immaculately dressed waiting to meet the train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn.. you owe me several boxes of tissues.

Used for both joy and sadness..

This is the best story i have seen..

Thanks for that..

BelindaTv

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a cynical hard as guy and I wish more people were like Millie and Fiona. I have to confess I sobbed my way through the last story. I’m glad I read your series and next time I meet somebody like Millie’s parents I will copy and paste this to word and expurgate some the sex and have them read this. How incredible powerful your stories are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am an 88 year old who lost his wife 2 years ago and have shed more tears reading this story since losing my wife. You are a gifted writer. Thank You

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

What a rollercoaster of emotion. Wonderfully written and most enjoyable, even with tears.

WolfieLickWolfieLickabout 2 years ago

Wow, just wow, what a fantastic story. from the very beginning, you had me hooked. Your style of writing is beyond words for me to explain how great you are in the way you take your readers on an emotional journey of true love and all that entails. the way you brought your characters to life in the minds and hearts of your readers is truly wonderful. I can't wait to read more of your works. 💋💋💋

vandeheidevandeheideabout 2 years ago

The Milly Scott series of stories are so beautifully penned. For me, the best of all I have read on Literotica. I can understand how you, Sandy, had fallen in love with a character that you created. It is though Milly has had such an influence on you as she did with everybody she came into contact with.

I challenge anybody to not shed tears when reading this wonderful masterpiece of the life of Milly Scott. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am not clever enough to add any more to the comments below(yes I read them all!) and loved and agreed with just about all of them. The tale was amazing and kept me enthralled for quite a while as I wanted to draw out each character and event. Now that I have finished these epic tales I would like to thank you wholeheartedly for this mammoth piece of artistic romance. Please continue this into infinity if needs be until you run out of words for the Milly saga. TLC and hugs to you.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

When I read the first part of this series I was unsure how I felt. As I sit her bawling like a baby I have no doubts at all. I love this story but as others have said I am not sure if I can face reading this again. 5* thank you for making me cry my eyes out. You are a very talented aurthor.

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

I came across your stories by chance and took your advice for the order in which to read. I just finished the last of the Milly Scott series and all I can say is wow! What a terrific series of stories. The characters came to live for me and I could envision them as I read. Like almost every commenter noted, I too shed more tears in these stories than I have for any other I have read in a very long time. 5 stars all the way! You have a real gift!

Pablo1234Pablo1234over 1 year ago

Great romantic story yet both sad and rewarding, great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having just finished the Milly Scott series, I'm emotionally exhausted. What a ride! A wonderfully crafted story IMHO. 5 stars throughout. As an added bonus, my home area, the Lake District gets honorable mention. I do so hope that Milly made it across to the quieter, but just as beautiful, western lakes. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, really good development of characters and so easy to empathise with what's happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An astoundingly good series! 5 stars for each part. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

xtrail65xtrail65about 1 year ago

Oh my goodness, I have tears down my cheeks, I know what you mean when you say you love Millie. I have no more words. Astounding.

ca_daveca_dave8 months ago

I have read this story several times. Even knowing the out come, I still bawl like a baby. Thank you for this wonderful talent. And I too miss Milly, Fiona, and Jane.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

Outstanding!

Every part was beautifully told and written!

I will miss Milly, Fiona, and Jayne!

So so good!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

This isn’t my first time reading this series, it’s not even my second, it’s my third - and I’m still sitting here typing through my tears. We all have people in our past that are no longer with us, we miss them, adapt and life carries on, but maybe once, twice in a lifetime we have people who leave such a big hole in our lives, that we cannot adapt, we have to start almost from the beginning to rebuild our lives when they go. I think part of the success of this story series is that you’ve captured that feeling of utter desolation that is left in deaths wake for those “Special” people we love and lose.

Many thanks for both writing and posting this series of stories here on Lit for us to enjoy, best wishes, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Milly Scott, what a wonderful story that, as you say, although fictional is a truly wonderful tale and very heartbreaking throughout but with some great joy and happiness all woven into a great "saga" with a tremendous ending. I can see why you "fell in love" with Milly. I can't wait for more tales about Fiona, Jane and their daughter Milly - as well as the spin offs. Please don't stop writing your wonderful stories.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 1 month ago

What a wonderful heart wrenching story. Thank you for your true devotion to your characters in creating such impactful stories. A tearful farewell with anticipation for what’s coming next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES