All Comments on 'Mimic Ch. 00'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great beginning, please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clarify

A fair amount of this introduction was exceedingly confusing.

I got through it, but remember: we aren't in your head. You have to show and explain everything so that we can see and know what you do.

It got clearer towards the end, but still...

MevanvyMevanvyover 10 years ago
Good first chapter!

When I finished reading this, my brain hurt, but I kept on reading and got up to chapter 4 (the furthest chapter posted at this point.) NOW I really appreciate the prologue. It leaves the reader stymied by its weirdness, and by doing that, it reflects the weirdness Zerret feels after coming into existence. It's like all the pieces are there, floating around, but they haven't formed into a clear picture.

As I continued to read, my brain felt better and less puzzled. Things feel clearer, and whenever you can make a reader feel intensely like that, you know you're onto something. Well done!

KFyre7KFyre7over 10 years ago
confusing

This chapter is confusing but shows a lot of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Silver dragons

She should have been worried about wings and spitting FROST breath all around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
432 Followers
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mimic Series Info