All Comments on 'Mimic Ch. 09'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
So wait....

That means that both Nye (previously confirmed) and Norrinshrin (because of the statue), are aware of the curse?

Here's my question.

Now that he's aware of it, if Zerret DOES fracture, then, being a mimic (albeit one with much higher mental functions than normal), wouldn't his two halves simply be able to reason with each other and come to the conclusion that, because of the ability to absorb everything they consume, one of them could just eat the other one and solve that problem temporarily, (assuming the fracturing can happen multiple times), or permanently (assuming it can't), without any loss of identity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breeding?

If Z consumes his other half, would that qualify as a breeding session, and the "winner" produce offspring? Thus ending up with two mimics again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
432 Followers
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mimic Ch. 08 Previous Part
Mimic Series Info